[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

welllll, that is a very strange thing to say right off the bat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: macerated 001.jpg (527KB, 1515x2069px) Image search: [Google]
macerated 001.jpg
527KB, 1515x2069px
welllll, that is a very strange thing to say right off the bat :|

have there been anything recorded about this sort of thing? I'm intersex and of course infertile, but yeah...not sure if I should talk in details because lookin like the crazys
>>
Might be hormonal shit going on that you just aren't used to, otherwise, I dunno.
>>
>>17043956

yeah, I've had breast tissue growing for half a year, then periods (same symptoms, just no bleeding), but holy shit I have all the signs now and I want "something" out of me.
>>
File: strange-brew painting info.png (1MB, 1524x804px) Image search: [Google]
strange-brew painting info.png
1MB, 1524x804px
>>17043956

also this happened the other day
I felt very protective and comforted by it, and the symptoms happened the next day
>>
i'm intersex too, i sometimes get weird symptoms of pregnancy / periods even though i'm infertile and don't have periods
>>
>>17043973

I mean, I could be making all of this up, but there's all this crazy shit going on and I wouldn't wish for something this fucking overwhelming sdkjfsk
>>
>>17043982

I had visions of this as well, in addition to the impregnation vision also :|

http://www.thelemapedia.org/index.php/Night_of_Pan

I went through the Hermetic/Thelemic notion of the Abyss after 3 years, and now this is happening
>>
I don't know what you mean by intersex.
>>
>>17044000

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klinefelter_syndrome

basically irl baphomet in this case haha
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Furfur

Being that I have temporal lobe epilepsy, I have visions constantly, and a recent one involved sex with a Goetic demon....I suppose idk

It's freaking me out even though I've done a lot of occult work
>>
Fucking losers. Please die, you and all your tranny friends. The world has enough fuckups and freaks.
>>
>>17044155
intersex people aren't trans
>>
This is basically some Cervune Birth shit right here wut
>>
>>17043936
Do you think that can happen with a transexual woman.
>>
>>17044453

I haven't done any HRT at all, so..
>>
File: costumes 001.jpg (2MB, 1500x1093px) Image search: [Google]
costumes 001.jpg
2MB, 1500x1093px
been having all of the symptons, and frequent urination
>>
>>17044085
HEY, YOU HAD SEX WITH FURFUR?
SENPAI

Germory-fag here. I've been on the case for almost a year and I'd like to ask you some questions if the thread is still up, or you can email me. [name]@gmail.com
>>
>>17044889

yo, it's very Thelemic stuff

basically Night of Pan stuff after finally completing the Abyss (awesome 3 years of 6 hour pseudo-seizures). My system involves deities of cervine beings.

Essentially, I am playing the role of Babalon at the moment, and experiencing all the preggers symptoms ugh but it's the Sabbath so a horned being would of course reek havoc on my phantom uterus
>>
>>17044889
'
he's really fucking good in bed tho
i mean he's kinda a sex demon

but now im preg
>>
"your pregnant bam that's witchcraft"
>>
This is a little bit cringey.
>>
>>17044155
wow you're so metal kai from lexx nice hair omg what a cool show everyone remembers this show nobody remembers this fucking show actually thanks for narrating my life and glad I invited you to all those cool concerts and stuff >.>
>>
>>17047244

talking about incubi and such tends to get that way whoops
>>
>>17044155
really wasn't prepared for your pink sari outfit dude, u must lift a lot we didn't even have to fight made me slit my own fuckin throat good game
>>
OP here, been having a terrible "period" and maybe a pseudo-pregnancy even. Something is due in six months, some sort of lamb or goat.

93 blah blah blah
>>
>>17045000
I found Furfur to be a trickster when I summoned, and some of which were rather painful/unpleasant

>>17047499
Indeed it can, but we're not averted to it in our skype group. We discuss succubi and incubi.
>>
>>17047825

OP, give me skype details/info
>>
File: final form.png (400KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
final form.png
400KB, 600x600px
>>17048138
Orgodemir Transformed
>>
>>17043936
img sauce pls
>>
File: 34Furfur.jpg (13KB, 254x300px) Image search: [Google]
34Furfur.jpg
13KB, 254x300px
bump
>>
>>
>>17045000
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

I'm fascinated, even though I don't like some aspects of this. What is your background with the occult in general? Thelema? I'm a "failed" A.'. A.'. student and have been doing my own thing since I gave up on it. My ties to the Thelemic system are pretty much through the writings of Aleister Crowley, so I might be able to help in some way. I also have read a lot on other things, so feel free to tell me about yourself. Maybe I can help.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.