[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have no sense of morality. I understand right from wrong but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

I have no sense of morality. I understand right from wrong but it doesn't bother me to do what is wrong. It also doesn't bother me when others do so as long as it doesn't affect me at all.
Am I possessed?
>>
>>17043832
You are not possessed....

You just need to get out from in front of your computer/tv screen and go out and experience life.
Without the safety barrier of seeing everything through a screen which helps you detach from reality you will be able to actually feel things like morality and guilt
>>
No. Just somewhat sociopathic. People can just be like that or you can acquire it from a head injury, usually on the front.

Guessing you don't go out of your way to hurt people, or take pleasure in other's suffering.

It doesn't matter much. If you're young and concerned about this (you don't sound it) you will tend to self-regulate as you get older as implications of actions become clearer.
>>
>>17043832
Get yourself checked, you could be a legitimate Psychopath.

I think there's some sort of chemical imbalance.
>>
>>17043832
You're just being you.
>>
>>17043845
>>17043852
>>17043854
No... He is just an attention seeker.
A true psychopath/sociopath can't see it in themselves as to them the way they view the world is completely normal.
Just another millennial who feels they must be special and unique as all those Disney films told them they are
>>
>>17043832

That's a fucking HUGE leap of logic you got there, how did you even come across the idea that you might be possessed?
>>
>>17043852
>>17043854
I don't think I'm a psychopath because I feel empathy for people I care about. I also feel guilt, but only when I'm caught. Here's an odd example:
If my best friend got hurt, I'd feel bad for him, empathy. If I wanted him to break up with his girl for some reason though and could do so without getting caught, I'd do it. I would then empathize with him but wouldn't feel guilty about it being my fault. And then if he found out it was me I'd feel guilty.
My only psychopathic trait is lack of morality. I'd have no problems stealing or fucking some random guy over and have done so before.
>>
>>17043848

This. OP needs to stop being such a fucking neckbear.
>>
>>17043866
Beg to differ. Grow up hearing terms like 'conscience', and 'guilt', thinking wtf are they on about, not caring how someone else is... I learned to try to explore, to feel, because it seemed like that was how I should be, and some things did get through. Some still don't.
>>
>>17043880

You fail to provide a point. What exactly is it you beg to differ with here, and what is your argument?
>>
>>17043873
Mate, big difference between sociopathic and psychopathic. And I totally get your examples here.
>>
>>17043880
Just because you have led a sheltered life and haven't actually learnt first hand what these things does not mean you are devoid of them, just that you have not yet experienced life.
Venture out kiddo and stop being so afraid.
You seem to have a lot of fear, which is why you try to make yourself more powerful by fooling yourself into thinking you are a psychopath. Psychopaths are a symbol of power to the weak
>>
>>17043832
No. You just need to find your spiritual self.
>>
>>17043884
>A true psychopath/sociopath can't see it in themselves as to them the way they view the world is completely normal.

Sorry, I was referring to this. My point being, of course you can see it. Most of the rest of the world works differently.
>>
>>17043873
>I feel empathy for people I care about
No you don't. You just don't want for their suffering to cause YOU to suffer because of that care you have for them.

Basically though, everyone is somewhere on a psychopath-altruist spectrum. If you're fairly deep on the psycopathy side it's just especially easy to lose your connection to the few people who hold you back from becoming completely Evil.
>>
>>17043896
You're replying to not OP. I replied to that post because I'm similar to what OP is describing.
>>
>>17043898
You really can't, I suffer from a.d.d. I have done my entire life, to me the world is the way I see it. It's not how you see it. Even though I have been told my entire life how different I am in the way my mind works.
>>
>>17043903
And, I'm actually quite old, have a wife and family and a good job. I don't break the law, or mistreat people. Being somewhat sociopathic is not the same as psychopathy.
>>
>>17043912

It's really quite simple. If you can't wrap your head around how the world works, you not only suffer from a.d.d. but also from being a r.e.t.a.r.d.

It's really not that difficult of a concept to grasp, anyone with an IQ above 80 should be able to understand. Maybe you too will get there one day?
>>
>>17043923
You have no idea what a sociopath is other than the 'Hollywood' movie portrayals you've seen
>>
>>17043873
Do you feel bad because your friend is sad in front of you or because he is sad?
>>
>>17043912
ADD doesn't set you up with a mindset which ignores the norms of moral behaviour. You might get into trouble with the law because your self-control circuits are wired wrong, but it's not the same experience of the emotional-moral landscape.
>>
>>17043932
OK enlighten us.
>>
>>17043934
Probably the former? It's hard to say
>>
>>17043932
And, could you actually name a movie with a sociopath in? They don't generally make for good characters because they're not like extreme psychopaths. I have one example. Please, no serial killers.
>>
>>17043978
House?
>>
>>17043832
it´s the edge-demon. better cut it out of your brain.
>>
Doing evil things without a good reason is fucking disgusting.
>>
>>17043873
You're transgender.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.