[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright I desperately need to know how to block people telepathically.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

Alright I desperately need to know how to block people telepathically. I'm going insane I cannot block my thoughts from others or there messages from me. I tried some things I read online but please just let me know what you do or if you know anything at all that could help me. Save the your insane shit, seriously I need help.
>>
>>17042982
learn to discipline yourself. deep breathing. Focus.
>>
>>17042982

Take your meds and if you don't have meds go to a psychiatrist. Seriously guys i am all for the paranormal but you guys are as bad as people on pro ana sites acting like there is nothing wrong with people hearing voices and telling them it's fucking normal
>>
>>17043031
don't let him tell you what is normal you know what you can sense OP. you just need focus.
>>
>>17043032
No he needs help
He hears voices. Stop fucking encouraging a mental illness. I guarantee if he took meds the "telepathic voices" would go away.
>>
>>17042982
Hey, don't let these fucking idiots tell you you're telepathic. I had a break down a few years ago and was convinced people could read my mind. You need to see a doctor.
>>
>>17043037
science proved it and spirituality proved it.
why can't we talk on the inside.
just because you think you are limited doesn't mean everyone is.
>>
>>17043020
This anon
Clear your mind
go for mindfulness meditation.
If you go to the doc he will just dumb you down
Remember GOD only give you wat you can Handle you can handle this
>>
>>17042982
The truth will make you or break you into millions of pieces.
>>
>>17042982
You need neuroleptics, go see a doctor to get some.
>>
>>17042982
Go see a fucking doctor. This is not normal nor paranormal.
>>
>>17042982
Here's what I do:

Whenver I feel a weird probing feeling (I'm sure you know what I mean, you feel like your thoughts are suddenly being let loose) I imagine a steel wall slamming down all around my head/brain. If there's anything pushing or probing, I breathe deeply, and mentally force them out. You have to kind of hype yourself up, and you'll need short, powerful bursts of energy for it. Then imagine the wall coming down and locking everything in. If you've done it right, you'll feel like your thoughts are locked in
>>
>ctrl-f
>tinfoil hat
>0 results found
>>
>>17043482
Same anon here, OP, unless you're having hallucinations and extreme paranoia, then you're not schizo. I suggest looking it up and seeing If your symptoms align with it.

Also, stress and lack of sleep can play a big part. So like another anon suggested here, make sure you meditate and rest well. This can help lessen the symptoms, even if they are auditory hallucinations (Which I doubt, but only you know yourself best)
>>
>>17042982
Those aren't your thoughts, people aren't reading it in some special and unique way, and if you were willing to focus on something else, you wouldn't be here asking /x/ to help you with your obsessions.
>>
>>17042982
just repeatedly yell swear words in your head anytime you think someone is reading your mind

you can tell by their reaction if they are

it also gives you something to focus on so you don't reveal any information
>>
>>17043031
there is nothing wrong with people hearing voices, if people were seeing voices then there would be something wrong

voices are meant to be heard
>>
File: Mind Control Protection.jpg (77KB, 500x585px) Image search: [Google]
Mind Control Protection.jpg
77KB, 500x585px
>>17042982
>>17043490
>>
File: 1445803447868.jpg (125KB, 400x553px) Image search: [Google]
1445803447868.jpg
125KB, 400x553px
>>17045072
>>17043049
>>17043043
>>17043032
>>17043020
Fucking roleplayers, man.
>>
>>17045087
faggot
>>
It's your subconscious, anon. You can't block yourself from your self. Once you realize it you'll be able to get over it
>>
>>17045077
>>17043490
Tin foil hats are an extremely bad idea, OP. Thoughts are electrical reactions in the brain, you want something that INSULATES, not CONDUCTS. Google how to build a faraday cage, build one that fits around your head and you'll be fine.
>>
File: 1412027279920.png (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1412027279920.png
2MB, 1600x1200px
Redirect:

>>>/fringe/

Hone your perceptions, young wizard. Do not let the perceptions of other worlds scare you.

Use these perceptions to help yourself and others. Stay calm. Stay in your center.

Do not fall to the left or the right, stay in the center, out of the air, in the hat.

The grey beckons you.
>>
>>17042982
Play pazaak
>>
>>17042982
One of my best friends had the exact same problem. He was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia. Meds helped him. Please, go see a psychiatrist before it gets worse and you mess up things in your life.
>>
>>17045137
But the foil blocks electromagnetic waves.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.