[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know I'm late to the party, but I've been interested

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 173848382616373839.jpg (5KB, 172x144px) Image search: [Google]
173848382616373839.jpg
5KB, 172x144px
I know I'm late to the party, but I've been interested in the Time Wave Theory and things related. I would like to see others thoughts on the subject.

Btw is the Mandela Effect and all that related to TWT?
>>
>>17042678
Yes, if you replace Mandela with a psychedelic mushroom. You know, the Psychedelic Mandela Mushroom Effect.

In psychedelics everything is connected. I am you and your cousin is my dog.

I am not tripping on acid right now but wish I were.
>>
>>17042678
>I would like to see others thoughts on the subject.
So would I for once.
>>
>>17043634
We are using a very basic language, all things told, to try to channel incredibly complex ideas. I'm better off thinking of things on my own, as pure thought, than trying to translate English back to the pure concepts it is trying to represent. One of my very dear friends is studying Philosophy in college. I can barely converse with him any more, but I don't think he understands the world any better than I do. Just... more words. Bigger words. Fancier phrases. Which isn't to say there is no value in reading the words others have chosen to describe the world. But it must be done in moderation, the words stick with you. If you go too far down the path, it becomes addictive, and you spend your time and mind-power echoing others' thoughts instead of thinking your own. I can't believe how quickly my mind jumps to quoting someone else rather than creating my own unique thought.

There is enormous value in sharing information, how incredibly quickly humanity is advancing right now, in the past century since we invented means of instantaneous communication, is undeniable proof of that. But like any good thing it can go way too far. Right now our culture has a bit of an information obsession, many of us are trying to take in all the info available to us. Few awakened minds are spending their time creating new texts like the ones they so happily absorb. And reading old texts... hm. Looking back is important, looking to the future is vital.
>>
>>17043635
>the words stick with you
I think I see your problem.

You think words matter at all.
>many of us are trying to take in all the info available to us
So?

Is that a ___ thing?
>>
time wave zero was disproven when december 21 2012 came and went and nothing happened
>>
>>17044326
It wasn't disproven; it did was it was meant to do. It was humanity's first attempt at modifying history.

It spawned so many more attempts at changing history that nobody's noticed its importance as of yet.

Except.

Well.

Me.
>>
>>17044355

-Such- a letdown. I -was- so excited for the transformation of existence into a new phase or whatever...

Everything is -exactly- the same as before.

such a crock...
>>
>>17044323
Its like I have a whole room for a brain and there's tuis really energetic part of me, like a mahster, stuck inside a ball of words

I can explore the room, I'm in the room, but it's not quite right
>>
>>17044389
Change will come only if you change
If you are the same the world will be the same

As above so is below!
>>
>>17044397
*this *hamster

lolol
>>
>>17044389
Yeah, I thought about it but decided against it for all the wrong reasons. I don't regret the decision, just the way I made it.
>>17044397
You're not communicating with me, you're spouting information that has no basis outside of yourself. Use your words, not your ideas.
>>17044398
This pretty much.
>>17044401
Word don't mean anything.
>>
>>17044480
>words
>>
>>17044480
But tomoko
How can I use my words and not my ideas if words don't mean anything
plz
>>
>>17044489
Same way you made that post.

Despite an utter loss of meaning, we can still communicate.

It's magic.
>>
>>17044524
Gleaning a meaning is much like cleaning
Remove cobwebs of assumption and judgement
Polish the steel, discover what's real
Who's turning the wheel?
>>
>>17044546
Rephrasing, "Who are you?" doesn't change the meaning. I know you're really desperate to believe you installed an alternate meaning network within my brain, but you really never had a chance.
>>
>>17044652
You're so fucking hostile
>>
>>17044326
Oh, it did happen, but it wasn't meant to be a flashy cosmic apocalyptic event. The results will be shown in time.
>>
File: 1448775051700.jpg (2MB, 2037x3050px) Image search: [Google]
1448775051700.jpg
2MB, 2037x3050px
>>17044652
Poor neophyte...you should follow instead of trying to guide...
>>
>>17044746
It pains me to think there are still entities that don't know just how long I've been playing this game.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.