[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi anons, who tries to experience lucid dreams? My latest experience:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: sss.jpg (46KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
sss.jpg
46KB, 600x480px
Hi anons, who tries to experience lucid dreams?
My latest experience: this early morning I had a dream where, in some moments, I could take control of the events and I was aware of my oniric state. The problem is, everytime things start to become "interesting", and I become too "aware" of the fact that I'm dreaming, I suddenly awake and I can't do anything to avoid that.
>>
never lucid dreamed, how to?
>>
>>17042531
I have good odds if I'm napping. Usually can't do it in a deep sleep.

Last one I had I fell asleep in the parking lot of an apartment complex. Realized I was dreaming and could do whatever so I started going door to door looking for sexy womens to bang. But every time I opened a door there was a demon or something so I kept blowing up the apartments and moving on. I guess I can't control them all that well yet.

You just have to catch yourself in the early stages of a dream and tell yourself "this is a dream, I'm in my bed" or wherever you are, then have enough control not to wake yourself up out of fear or whatever. You become self aware in the dream, then it just becomes like thoughts you have while conscious. You can control them, only they're more vivid because there's no waking distractions.
>>
>>17042536
I don't know actually, but sometimes I'm able to be aware of the fact that I'm dreaming. I know that there are techniques, some of them are listed on Wikipedia, there's a page about lucid dreams. I never tried those actually. Only technique I used is to wake up in the early morning, stay awake for about 30 minutes and then go to sleep again. You'll be more aware of your dream, or at least it works for me.
>>
cant remember the last time i even dreamed, maybe bc of weed?
>>
>>17042549
The strange fact about me (because it seems to be the opposite for other people, like you, reading your post), is that if I'm completely aware of the fact that I'm dreaming, I suddenly awake. I even need to betray my mind when I lucid dream, by continuously trying to convince me to not overthink about that I'm dreaming, in order to continue it (sorry if I'm not clear with words). Pretty frustrating
>>
>>17042556
yes, weed affects the REM phase of sleeping, the one where the dreams are more "tangible", making them impossible to remember. I experienced the same when I used to smoke heavily.
>>
>>17042536
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=How+to+do+the+neat+dreamy+thingy%3F
>>
>>17042531
That pic is perfect, going to try to do that when I git gud at lucid dreaming
>>
>>17042571
I don't know about you but I'm drinking smoking and taking 35g of melatonin and I still have vivid dreams. Just monday I interacted with a goddess /tulpa I created years ago that managed to remain conscious even though I don't participate in her. Last night had interesting dreams. I'm naturally a lucid dreamer. My longest lucid dream lasted 3 hours and it was surreal, sexual,destructive,amazing and I don't actively persuade lucid dreaming
>>
>one morning a week back
>partially wake up because of some noise
>have awareness and am conscious of my surroundings, but can't move and everything's blurry
>so is this that lucid dreaming thing or what?
>heard you can have more realistic dreams in this state
>think, wouldn't it be fucked up if some horror shit started happening?
>in the next moment, I'm strangled from behind by this fucking raging alien eldritch abomination
>fuck shit can't breathe
>scared shitless
>survival instincts kick in
>transform into some kind of a beast and start to desperately wrestle with the creature
>punch its head until its blue, slimy brains are all over the floor
>wake up for real

This shit may not be for everyone
>>
>>17042531
I'm in the same position. Even a fragment of consciousness is enough to sent me spiraling back to the world of the waking.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.