[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Came in to work early this afternoon and went to put my lunch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 20151203_150907.jpg (923KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20151203_150907.jpg
923KB, 2560x1536px
Came in to work early this afternoon and went to put my lunch I brought with me into the back of the sandwich cooler we keep near the registers, as I always do, and noticed this posted on the back wall. It's a copy of a pen sketch of a rabbit with no signature or anything. I work at a simple gas station, and don't know any reason this would be here.

It's more than likely nothing but it's still pretty fucking weird. Could this be anything at all? It almost feels like a bad luck charm with how terrible this day's been.
>>
Looks like someone fancies themselves an artist and wanted to tape it to the wall for some reason. Doesn't seem to out of the ordinary to doodle cute animals when bored. Maybe another employee got bored at work?
>>
OP sees child's picture taped to wall: MUST BE PARANORMAL!!!!
>>
>>17040408

Just struck me as weird since someone decided to put it in the back of the cooler.
>>
The thing that weirds me out is what is wrong with it's...arms? or whatever the hell is on it's stomach?
>>
>>170414
A coworker's kid probably drew it or something. Kids aren't the best artists.
>>
>>17040393
>white rabbit
>Alice in Wonderland
>going down the rabbit hole
>SHIT ARG CONFIRMED
>>
>>17040424
"Daddy! I drew this bunny for you!"
"That's great sweetie! I'll be sure to hang it somewhere I'll see it everyday at work. Like in the back of a fuckin sandwich cooler"
>>
>>17040424

None of us have kids who'd do it. There's like five total employees here. Oh, well. I'll just leave it be.
>>
>>17040440

And it's a scanned copy, not drawn on.
>>
>>17040475

Beautiful. So deep and meaningful.
>>
>>17040520
Ikr,it literally touches your soul with that stick
>>
>>17040393
Your work has been infiltrated by a Mexican child smuggling ring. They use the white rabbit as a call sign. Get out while you still can.
>>
File: 1421876486631.jpg (100KB, 960x704px) Image search: [Google]
1421876486631.jpg
100KB, 960x704px
This is the worst thread on /x/.
>>
Follow the white rabbit.
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 852x480px
>>17042865
Mfw a rabbit drawing is a few threads down
>>
>>17043112
i know
i saw
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.