[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's something off about this picture. I don't know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Dragon.png (136KB, 725x859px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon.png
136KB, 725x859px
There's something off about this picture. I don't know what, it just makes me feel restless.
>>
>>>/a/
>>
>>17040336
cause your body is rejecting the anime, you filthy weeaboo
>>
>>17040336
and you felt you need to share this why?
>>
>>17041706
not op but its pretty fucking obvious, he experienced something creepy/paranormal so he posted it to /x/
or does he need a warrant to post from you?
>>
File: the_hands_resist_him.jpg (2MB, 1800x2400px) Image search: [Google]
the_hands_resist_him.jpg
2MB, 1800x2400px
>>17040336

I agree with you OP, it makes me feel restless too. But not as bad as this painting does.
>>
>>17040336
That is God.
God is two-faced.
God on the left, devil on the right.
Right hand of God.
Left hand of the devil.
>He who carries the double-edged sword in his tongue.
>>
Turn it upside down. The forehead is balls and the nose is a penis.
>>
>>17040336
That pic is so scary I died.
>>
>>17042641
me too desu
>>
>>17040336
>mfw the one piece is something spooky
>>
>>17040336
The father of the future king of the pirates makes you feel restless?
>>
The character "Dragon" in One Piece is an archetype for radical change and upheaval, since he is the leader of the revolutionaries. On a subconscious level, the mind reels at the uncertainty surrounding the unknown and drastic change. It is the root of fear, it stirs the mind and creates feelings of restlessness and unease.
>>
File: 1449124495470.jpg (21KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1449124495470.jpg
21KB, 640x640px
>>17040336
It's probably because you don't understand anything in the fucking image.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.