[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever come across something forbidden? Something somebody

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1449003712254.png (223KB, 500x445px) Image search: [Google]
1449003712254.png
223KB, 500x445px
Have you ever come across something forbidden? Something somebody higher up left out in the open unintentionally?
>>
Once I found the head of the Illuminati's lunchbox.

I know because there was a triangle on it.
>>
i stumbled upon tesla document that explains how to harvest free energy in the deepweb

if you know your way around you can find it pretty easily, altho links quickly change there
>>
Once I found my parents' condoms.
>>
>>17039065
Tell us more
>>
>>17039105
i don't have the pdf anymore, shame.
i also don't browse the deepweb anymore but if anyone wants it i can get it

basically the earth has different points where energy flows naturally, all of this points have really high electromagnetic energy.
tesla had an experiment for some weapons he wanted to use such as tesla coil (red alert anyone?) this thing is totally real.
basically pillars that are connected by energy will be able to transmit it to eachother through natural earth vibration
>>
My Grandad had a box of stuff. Medals, photos, keys etc Whenever I'd stay at his house I'd always come down at night and find him staring at this certain photo, sobbing. I asked what it was, but he'd never give a straight answer.

Shortly before he died I stayed at his house. I came down during the night and he wasn't there, but the box was on the table, open, with the Photo laying beside the box.

I couldn't resist..

It was a photograph of him as a young man, probably 1930's, with a little girl standing next to him and a dog laying infront.

I realised it was probably a pic of my mum or an aunt, and felt like I was invading his private things, so put it back and never mentioned it.

The week before he died I went to visit him at the hospice. I was too young to realise hospice=death, so assumed he'd be out walking about in no time. Anyway, we talked for a bit about me and college etc. I could tell he was getting tired so I started to wrap it up to leave, when he said.. "The Photograph"..

I knew straight away what he meant, but I pretended not to.. "What photograph?"

He ignored my words and carried on, knowing that I'd seen the photograph..

"That's a photo of my Daughter, Sarah, and dog "Bonnie", taken in 1941"

>Ok...

"Sarah died in a car accident, and that's the only picture I have of her"

>Ok... Damn. Sorry. Probably why I don't have an aunt Sarah.

"The picture was taken by a friend, Alan, outside my home"

>....

"Sarah died in 1938"

>Wait... wut? You said it was taken in 41..??

He died a week later. Nobody, except me, knew about the photo until after he died. Nobody knows it was taken 3 years after her death. Everyone assumes it was taken before the accident.

Only I know the truth.

RIP Sarah, where ever you are.
>>
>>17039187
His memory could just suck badly
>>
>>17039187

>in college
>doesn't know what a hospice is
>>
>>17039155
U mean the plot for Lost?
>>
>>17038981
Yeah, a few times.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.