[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Things that you know are bullshit but you still don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 6

File: candyman.jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
candyman.jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
ITT: Things that you know are bullshit but you still don't want to get involved with it anyway.

For me, it's Bloody Mary / Candyman.
>>
anything demonic where my eternal soul could become corrupted or doomed to darkness. total bullshit, there is no hell lol, but if there was i would stay the fuck away unless i was some kind of demon royalty and even then i would probably stay away.

cern, man, frickin' cern. always poking holes.
>>
I'm going to have to say Bloody Mary, i don't even say it ounce or think about it in the household nigga.
>>
>>17038373

/x/
>>
Grifter
>>
SPACE VAMPIRES
>>
>>17038373
hell, ufos, skinwalkers, ur mom
>>
Rituals in general, since I can't be sure if it's bullshit or not. I don't fuck with ouija boards and stuff like that.
>>
mirrors are really spooky, bro. if by just staring at it normally your face gets deformed then if you do it in the dark while sleepy and chanting then I don't doubt a demon is gonna pop out. in fact I looked at it once and a spirit did pop out desu
>>
>>17038476
I nearly shit myself the first time I saw it.
>>
>>17038373
skinwalkers, demon summoning, im on the pills
>>
>>17038373
Bloody Mary for sure.

Those rituals/games that circulate the internet like the elevator game.

Like 99% of skinwalker stories.

Shadow people.
>>
>>17038373
The idea that jet fuel can melt steel bars...
>>
Skinwalkers. I don't believe in them until it's late at night and I have to go outside.
>>
>>17038715
We moved out about a month ago but my old house had shadow people

>dad says that usually dog would sit and stare at a corner of his room and just growl
>once in awhile saw a man with a cowboy hat at the foot of his bed
>feeling of being watched

After a fight between my parents, my dad went away for awhile and I was forced into taking over his room.

>feel like I'm being watched sometimes
>corner permeantes nothing but negative feelings
>sleep paralysis sometimes, along with my heart racing and hurting me forcing me to wake up

Now we live somewhere else, a different neighborhood. It's in a bad neighborhood, and our house used to belong to some druglord hue but nothing too stupid has happened yet.
Although, one of the tacks holding up my dad's curtain has been popping out lately...
My dad's always been influenced by paranormal shit.
>>
Gayniggers from outer space.
>>
The guy that send fucked uppicture to kids on Facebook. I know he just some messed up guy on the Internet. But I just terrified of him/them.
>>
>>17038630
I once look in the mirror when I was on acid. All I saw where my eyes and teeth it spooked me for the rest of my trip.
>>
The thing about the third bathroom cubicle down being haunted
>>
>>17038715
I think that is more like 64% of skinwalkers stories, the other are pure crap.
>>
>>17039082
And spooky YouTube channel
>>
I'm an sceptic but I'll never play a ouija board for sure.
>>
>>17039098
Still entertaining to read though.

>>17039108
Also this.
>>
warmongering
>>
>>17038373
Honestly i don´t actually believe most of this shit but i don´t want to fuck around with it either. i don´t have to impress some 12 year olds and if i´m wrong and it actually works i´m dead so whats the point?
also this whole tulpa stuff. i red about i like 2 weeks ago(im pretty new here) but it sounds to me like you make yourself mentaly disabled and i really don´t want to fuck up my mind at all. i´m also not sure if i still want to try this lucid dreaming thing.
>>
Time Travel
>>
>>17040011
lucid dreaming is a common phenomena, nothing to worry about
>>
>>17040314
Will you stand in front of a mirror and say my name 5 times?

Just a game, nothing to worry about.

Candyman
>>
>>17040011
lucid dreaming is not even paranormal, or very far from normal dreams. why does it even get a name. it's like if someone had a boring dream where they thought of chicken and called it "chicken dreaming" and then others said "wow spooky.. has someone here chicken dreamed??" and "chicken dreaming is for schizos!!".
>>
>>17040405
Sounds like you haven't lucid dreamed very well then.

It is different from normal dreaming and techniques applied to lucid dreaming are also useful for some forms of meditation. Ray Kurzweil has spoken about how he works in a "lucid state". At first I thought it was eccentric bullshit, but once I knew more about meditation I sorta saw where he was going with this and his method is working looking into.
>>
I once had an inkling to research demonology. I was about to go searching for it on google when something inside me just like froze. I felt like I was literally not in control of my body anymore and I had no choice and something was screaming into my very being DO NOT GO THERE DO NOT DO IT DON'T DO IT and I just never looked it up. I'm curious as fuck, I'll look anything up, but to this day, I don't fuck with that shit. My guardian angel was working overtime.
>>
>>17040720
I think I still have some books on the subject on my phone. Never got around to reading them. I figure it'll be worth it once the demon-summoning program hits and the world goes to shit.
>>
>>17038373
Life.
>>
>>17040734
Hey, some people are meant to read that shit. Some people are meant to be exorcists and what not. For some reason though, I'm not supposed to. I just thought about it and I still got a nice little "I don't think so, buddy."
>>
>>17038759

Aunt says she had similar experiences her entire life. Lots of sleepwaking. Her husband says he's seen things since they've been together. They hAve lots of dogs which will react.

I'm blood relation to my Aunt and I had sleep paralysis a lot when I was younger.

Shit I dont fuck with though, selling your soul/summoning demons/ect.

>nope.jgp
>>
Indian burial grounds. Yeah, nope.
>>
>>17039091

ROBOT PERSON
>>
>>17038825

the anunnaki are gayniggers from outer space tho

reptilegayniggers mentioned in the book of ezekiel as those who were hung like donkeys
>>
>>17038373
it's one of those things where you gain literally nothing but there's that nagging fear that something just might fuck you up
>>
>>17039082
what was his name again? google aint helping
>>
>>17043430

LIKE POSTING ABOUT moot'S REAL NAME
>>
>>17038373
Ouija boards
Anything to do with ghosts basically
>>
>>17043653
Christopher?
>>
>>17043653
mootykins \./
>>
File: 025.jpg (12KB, 235x235px) Image search: [Google]
025.jpg
12KB, 235x235px
>>17038373
>Skinwalkers
>Elevator game / Similar bullshite
>Ouija boards
>Demons & shit
>Magic (Talismans, rituals, that sort of shit)
>Deities/spirits
>Basically everything

Yeah i'm pretty much a possy, and I know it's all made up fairytale shit but there's always that nagging feeling in the back of my mind like, "What if it's not and you could get REALLY fucked by this?"
>>
File: 08e.jpg (5KB, 200x126px) Image search: [Google]
08e.jpg
5KB, 200x126px
>>17043849
>Possy
God fucking damnit
>>
>>17038476
Grifter?
>>
Ouiji boards and fucking with old "spell" tomes.
>>
>>17038373
My friend threw a piece of food into the ocean as an offering to Dagon. He told me, "Better safe, than sorry."
I remember that with everything.
>>
>>
>>17038476
Shut up faggot
>>
>All these people scared of bloody mary
Holy shit /x/ is literally full of little girls.
>>
>>17038373
God
>>
>>17038630
That shit is so true, if you get close to the mirror and move your face, lips, eyes whatever, reallyfast, you don't look like you, it's probably cuz your eyes are only focusing on one point and the rest is more like "Meh fuck it, he prob looks like this..."
>>
>>17039091
Number one rule of tripping is to not look in a mirror or at your skin.
>>
Posting pics of my dick because some freaks around here will use black magic to make it stiff forever
>>
>>17038373
Bloody Mary
That Charlie thing from earlier this year with the pencil
Ouija
Any kind of rituals really

Also I'm bat shit terrified of sleep paralysis and lucid dreaming, things like that. You're so vulnerable when you're asleep and I hate thinking about it. The 4th kind fucked me up too, I don't even get in the foil hat shit but I was terrified to sleep for a solid week
>>
>>17047473
I get crazy hena tatoo's and can see my blood vessels looking at my skin. Mirrors are probably bad news if you dont go into knowing some weird shit's probably gonna happen.
>>
>>17038499
Thank you for reminding me of this POS book.
>>
File: 25601600.jpg (891KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
25601600.jpg
891KB, 2560x1600px
BEKs.

Never really lost sleep over anything as an adult except for when I checked out BEKs.
>>
love
>>
Can someone tell me what "the elevator game" is?
>>
the fucking Bong Chong Deong ghost. I always think of it when I have to leave my room after midnight because the other end of the hallway is dark.

Also it's fucking lame, but I get worried about Slenderman because I live in a very wooded area.

Also ayylmaos, but I actually believe in ayylmaos. I just know realistically they're not about to abduct me because I'm boring.

>>17045381
>"old pagan ritual"
>requiring exact times
>>
>>17051847
its meme bullshit.
>>
fat white cops, they will shoot you on site
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.