[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We tried going through to the other side. the original OP warned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 3

File: Post it.jpg (4MB, 5184x3456px) Image search: [Google]
Post it.jpg
4MB, 5184x3456px
We tried going through to the other side. the original OP warned us not to... but we didn't listen.

There ended up being 5 of us in total. We packed analog cameras, weapons, survival gear, everything. It was myself, my cousin, and two of my buddies, and the OP met us there.

We snuck into the park on foot. OP got lost several times, but eventually, he got us there. We arrived at the cave. He warned us. We didn't listen.

He waited outside and the rest of us went in. It was night time in reality, but on the other side, the sun was high in the sky. We put on sunglasses, and put our backs to it. We decided to explore, leaving a trail of rope so we could find our way back.

Just like the OP said... nothing was alive on the other side. It wasn't like fall. It was more like the forest had become sick. the branches were brittle and the ground was hard and uneven. The air was thick and muggy even though it was cold and rainy in reality.

I turned to ask one of my friends, Jay, a question, and he wasn't there. I alerted the others, and that's when we became aware of how loud the howling of the wind was. We started looking around for him, yelling out to him.

My friend started yelling at my cousin. I turned to see why - he had taken his glasses off, and was staring at the sun as if hypnotized. I ran towards him, I called his name, shouted in his ears, shook him, but nothing worked. Finally I covered his eyes with my hands, but when I did... he collapsed.

My friend pulled his pistol and unloaded into the forest. He swore he saw something like a bear. I started dragging my cousin while he wandered around. His hands were shaking as he loaded the second mag.

My cousin's body felt frigid. Not just cold to touch, but literally so cold that I couldn't bear to touch his skin. It was colder than a block of ice.

I asked my friend to help me but we both heard something, a loud crash followed by some kind of snarl.
>>
He took off running, leaving me behind. I unclipped my holster so that I could reach my gun quickly, and kept dragging my cousin. With each step, it felt like he was getting heavier and heavier, until I couldn't even budge him.

I tried to move him with all my might but he was too much. He only weighed something like 180, but for some reason, he felt heavier than anything I had ever tried to move.

I heard more snarls and crashes, and gunshots in the distance. I begged my cousin to wake up... I screamed at him, shook him, everything, he just wouldn't wake up. I was scared and I was crying and the growls and snarls were getting closer and I just didn't know what to do.

I felt something creeping up on me. I spun around with my gun out but nothing was there. I felt it again, this time its breath was right on my neck... I spin around again and fired. Nothing.

I... what was I supposed to do? What could I have done? I couldn't move him! And whatever the fuck was out there was right on my ass! I ran for it. I fucking dropped my bags and legged it back to the cave. Outside the entrance, there was a fresh message written in blood. And my friend's gun, blood all over the grip, sat in the mud.

The message said "don't look at the sun."

I felt something again... I turned around, and slipped. My glasses fell off my face. When I got back to my feet, all I could see was the sun.

That giant, ruby globe in the sky. It seemed to grow bigger the more I stared at it. And I started to feel cold... as if standing outside in a blizzard in just my skin.

The gun's weight grew until I could no longer hold it. It fell on my foot, snapping me out of the trance.

I don't know what the fuck that thing was, but it was standing right in front of me. I fell right on my ass and screamed, and it stared me down. It was like some kind of... wolf, but it stood upright. its face was covered in dry blood that made its fur clump together.
>>
>>17037575
Should have fucked the werewolf 4/10 story
>>
I blinked and it was gone.

I had enough. I fucking ran into the cave, hurting myself on the rocks, and when I reached the end I huddled into a corner, shaking and crying. My sobs drew the OP in, and he came to lead me out.

It's been a week or two since it happened. Everyone thinks I've lost it. There's rumors floating around that I lured the guys out to the forest and shot them dead.

We were arrogant. We did what humans should never do. We crossed over to their space. Their world.

I know you guys might not believe me but I needed to get the truth out. because I have a theory, you see. A theory about what that place was.
>>
OP wtf are you on about?
>>
>>17037590
You didn't present yourselves. Remember when crossing over to other side that you asshole absolutely needs to be packed full of burning sage and gold trinkets as gifts for the other worlders, let this be a warning for those who want to cross Willy nilly
>>
I think the sun... is alive. The creature, it felt more like a marionette then an actual living thing. The red sun is alive. It draws you in... maybe it has a reason for welcoming people, maybe that cave is just an accidental doorway, or maybe something else is at work here but that sun... it's alive... and it's watching.

But it doesn't like to be looked at, you see? Because people aren't supposed to see her... no, people CAN'T see her! All we see is a big sun, not what it really is, and she or he or it doesn't like that.

If you stare, it takes you... but if you look, you have to stare because of human curiosity, get it? The sun is watching us!

Don't look at the sun... we shouldn't have looked... maybe if we didn't look she would have let us see the truth.
>>
>>17037613
Silver can be used as a substitute, but it has to be deep in your colan
>>
>>17037613
the red sun has no interest in our trinkets and plants, don't you see? we're nothing to her, just annoying flies buzzing around her home, so she squashed us. We knew we weren't supposed to look... that was her only rule. Don't look at the sun. And we looked. We were punished...

the original OP hasn't returned my calls... but its ok. The other side is her home but this is our side. she can't find us here. I didn't tell her where I live... Just in case the others told her, I'm going to move out... As far away from her doorway as possible.
>>
if we can cross over to the other side, does that mean the red sun can come to our side?
>>
>>17037631
Sage, gold, butthole, you know what needs to be done.
>>
I'm scared
>>
>>17037652
It has to be deep
>>
I looked at the sun... I looked at the sun guys... I don't think she's going to just let that go

the others were punshised, but i wasn't...
>>
>>17037655
Get it up in there real tight, all will become clear
>>
>>17037659
Fuck off dude. You're being stupid.

OP, what are you talking about? Did I miss some old thread?
>>
You crossed where OP? I didn't see previous threads.
>>
The fuck is this bullshit
>>
>>17037674
You ain't missed shit but op's bad IM SO SCARRED GUYS, DA SUN BRO, I TOLD YOU BOUT THE SUN storry, so nothing.
>>
>>17037689
Bad writing.
>>
>>17037687
Her doorway is in Kakwa park...

>>17037674
>>17037687
he posted here telling this board he found a door... I thought it would be fun to explore it. I guess I didn't really believe, but as soon as I saw the cave from our side I knew he was telling the truth... Don't go looking for it.

you cant see her, the real her. don't look at the sun... she'll punish you.
>>
>>17037716
Lit sage, you know where.
>>
You sound pretty spooked op but I want you to answer a couple of questions. Have you seen or felt anything weird since you got back?
>>
>>17037716
how was it like on the other side?
>>
>>17037741
I feel eyes everywhere... eyes watching me.. I can catch them sometimes, but when I look, they aren't really there... I think its her, the sun, watching me...

>>17037755
Beautiful at first, warm, but haunting. But it quickly became a nightmare.
>>
>>17037771
A physical portal?
>>
>>17037771
jeez OP you really fucked up this time, you should look up into magick and do protection rituals. by now, I don't think it can get worst
>>
>>17037780
the cave is the doorway... when you reach the end and touch the walls it beckons you inside, all electronics fail, and the world shifts to her reality.

>>17037784
What rituals? please... tell me... I'm scared... can she cross to our side? surely the sun can cross over if we, simple arrogant humans can do it...
>>
>>17037800
that's the point of magick, I can't tell you what rituals, you must create them and firmly believe they'll work. here, take this book, it's as simple as it gets. and if she is as almighty as you say and sees us as simple flies, then she might just shrug it off, be calm.

https://mega.nz/#!yJwwmBoK!letRA0cTPSUHjBpCIWFI48Q39dtUgI3zrV4dtaPaNfQ
>>
If I may, I'd like us to delve into these theories. If we accept what OP said to be true - that the Sun is alive, what exactly is it? I remember in the old threads someone said this cave works just like the elevator game - you complete some form of ritual and the other side welcomes you. But unlike the elevator game where you have a sort of usher watching you, this cave takes you right to the outside.

I wonder if this cave was part of an ancient native variation of the elevator game. Perhaps by coming in contact with the cave OP inadvertently completes a ritual set up hundreds of years ago to establish contact with the other side.
>>
>>17037823
I will! I'll read i'll read it all! I hope that she sees my efforts and forgives me... I never meant to look, I was arrogant... I don't want to die
>>
What does the OP know about this thing?
>>
>>17037827
I don't think OP's sun and ours is the same entity, as he said, it's another reality. She's probably the very heart of their reality and her creation saw OP and his friends as intruders and just meant to defend their home.

>>17037843
It may seem silly to you, but it's the very nature of our reality and our bodies' capacity, you need to have faith on it. Good luck OP.
>>
>>17037847
I don't know. The original OP knew next to nothing, since he spent all of 5 minutes on the other side. I don't know how long this poor bastard was exposed but he's given us a lot more info than the original threads.

What we know is that there is a cave with all kinds of cryptic messages carved into the stone warning people not to look at the sun, and that that cave can teleport you to the other side. From there, everything else we know comes from the elevator game and this OP.
>>
>>17037857
At this point I'd believe almost anything if you tell me it'll work... I'm becoming more and more paranoid by the second, I can just feel her eyes...
>>
>>17037867
Try to relax a bit, make her feel you're really sorry for it, you were just curious and meant no harm, she will let go of it soon enough, you're probably not worth her time, no offense.
>>
>>17037857
For fuck sakes I typed out a big long reply with my own theory about the sun possibly being simply a vehicle for protecting that world's moon, and how the wolf monsters might be humans like OP's friends, and my phone glitched.
>>
>>17037879
No.... I know what I must do... I looked at the sun. I broke the rule and I must be punished like the others...

Like the bible says, if your left hand causes you to sin, cast it away so that your whole body will not burn.

My eyes saw what was not meant to be seen. My eyes must go. I must be punished.

Goodbye everyone. I thank you all for your help. I will not be able to reply anymore, since I am casting away my eyes which have caused me to sin.

I can only hope that this punishment will be enough for her to forgive me.
>>
>>17037909
Holy fuck OP, calm down. Don't do that man, I know you're scared but that's going a little far.
>>
>>17037909
That seems extreme OP, you're having survivor's guilt. Read the book, try something, and if that don't seem to work, well, I guess you can proceed...
>>
Well, shit.
>>
File: 1329498782415750.jpg (11KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1329498782415750.jpg
11KB, 400x300px
>>17037909
I'm a bit freaked out now.
>>
T_T OP is kill?

Well let's talk theories then. I'm really interested in figuring this shit out. I sincerely think the moon connection I put out is on the right track.

Werewolves are mythologicallh connected to the moon. The wolf thing OP saw could possibly be a human turned into a werewolf puppet controlled by the sun to protect the moon... Just like how the girl in white is there for the same purpose in the elevator game. If we accept that OP's cave is basically an ancient elevator game it might be possible that the same lady that people meet in the elevator WAS in the woods with OP.

It feels like a running theme is that these celestial bodies are alive and the "living things" are merely lifeless dolls.

If they exist merely as an extension of the Sun and Moon's will, the doll like behaviour of the elevator lady makes more sense.

What I'm curious about is why the wolf didn't attack OP?
>>
OH! Guys I'm having a thought: what if the wolf monster wasn't trying to kill OP and friends?

Remember what the original thread said? The warning were carved into stone... By what? Not many people carry a chisel. But a set of claws could make decent scratches in the stone.

What if the wolf was trying to save OP from the red sun? Remember, his cousin was petrified from looking at it, and something probably butchered his other friends. It would make sense since the wolf didn't attack, it simply scared him off.

Wolves are viewed as protective spirits in native lore, right?
>>
I just heard some thing snarl at me
>>
>>17037909
Post proof faget.
>>
>>17037917
Yeah, if he lays it on any thicker he's going to start a fertilizer company!
>>
>>17037909
and its only thursday night baka
>>
So is OP dead? Can someone screencap his posts and the other dude's theories?
>>
File: CARLOS.jpg (6KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
CARLOS.jpg
6KB, 276x183px
>>17037520
>>17037575
>>17037590
>>17037616
>>17037631
>>17037909
YOU ARE RETARDED
YOU SHOULD HAVE FUCKED THE WOLF
THE ONLY WAY TO DISMISS THE CURSE IS TO HAVE SEX WITH THE WOLF
YOU 'TARD
I ็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
>>
>>17037520
if you were a furry
>>17043315
>>
you are cleary unexperienced
a service team will be at your side
>>
>>17043315
What's all that shit at the end?
>>
ITT ; bad RP.
>>
By the way, isn't red sun one of the tracks in fucking metal gear revengance?
>>
>>17045546
That's like saying Wendigos aren't real because there's video games about them. Don't be a tard.

I'm giving this guy the benefit of the doubt, because it seems plausible, from what I've seen in these threads and their relationships with other similar supernatural experiences.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.