[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you guys think nuclear bombs are capable producing so much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 10

do you guys think nuclear bombs are capable producing so much violent energy that it can destroy a soul?
>>
>>17035672
No, you can't destroy imaginary stuff.
>>
>>17035672
let me guess, you're Australian?
>>
>>17035678
what?
>>
File: ra.jpg (41KB, 300x500px) Image search: [Google]
ra.jpg
41KB, 300x500px
>>17035672
>>17035672
>do you guys think nuclear bombs are capable producing so much violent energy that it can destroy a soul?
No, but it will fuck up your soul more then a normal bomb.

>26.25 Questioner: But then, in general then you’re saying that if we— you will allow earth, the population of this planet to have a nuclear war and many deaths from that war, but you will be able to create a condition where these deaths will be no more traumatic, shall I say, with respect to entrance to the heaven world or astral world or whatever we call it than death by a bullet or normal means of dying of old age. Is this correct?
>Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. It would be more traumatic. However, the entity would remain an entity.

>26.26 Questioner: Can you tell me the condition of the entities who were, shall I say, killed in Nagasaki and Hiroshima. At this time, what is their condition?
>Ra: I am Ra. They of this trauma have not yet fully begun the healing process. They are being helped as much as is possible.

This was February 17, 1981.
http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=26#25

Don't fear brother, everything is going to be fine.
>>
>>17036151
is this legit?
>>
>>17036330
>is this legit?
Why don't you ask Ra and find out for yourself?
>>
>>17036337
how would i go about doing this?
>>
>>17036353
Start by reading the book, get in the right mindset, relax and then ask.
>>
>>17036361
what is the name of the book?
>>
File: blue avians.png (573KB, 1000x609px) Image search: [Google]
blue avians.png
573KB, 1000x609px
>>17036369
Its linked in this post >>17036151

Good luck mate.
>>
>>17035695
shitposting this bad can only be from Australia
>>
>>17036375
oh so that is the book, thanks anon
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 515x717px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 515x717px
>>17035672
If something that powerful can black a human being into a shadow, what kind of effect would that have in the soul?
>>
>>17036485
Blast* thanks siri
>>
>>17035672

Atomic bombs already destroyed the souls of all associated with them.
>>
>>17035678
Let me guess, you're from /pol/
>>
>>17036485
how did it black that person but not the building?
>>
>>17035672
You can't destroy something that isn't physical. Even if something is microscopic, it is physical.
>>
>>17036913
Let me meme, meme meme meme?
>>
>>17035672
Nuclear bombs when you think about the grand scheme of things are pretty weak.
>>
Soul are not destructible.
>>
>>17036966
on the idea a soul is just energy, it wouldn't be destroyed but disrupted
>>
>>17036966

Nigga how the fuck could you possibly know what effect a nuclear bomb would have on a soul.
>>
>>17038287

This goes for all you monkey mother fuckers
Where do you even get off spouting anything about this subject. Apparently /x/ is a bunch of soul experts or some shit. What the fuck even
>>
there's no harm in discussion
>>
>>17038302

/x/ doesn't know what a discussion is.
>>
>>17038315
I know you are but what am I
>>
I've heard of them destroying the environment but not the soul... Where did you come up with this?
>>
>>17038330
just random idea i thought up, figured it would make for a decent thread
>>
>>17035672

Maldek went out with worse than nukes. They died so hard their souls forgot they ever existed.
>>
>>17038289
The internet is a great source of information but the internalnet is evne better.

If you know what i mean.

>>17038351
Something about everything being compressed in to a tight knot of fear?
>>
>Come to /x/
>It's filled with schizophrenics

Wow. Goodbye.
>>
File: 1443487256772.jpg (180KB, 704x687px) Image search: [Google]
1443487256772.jpg
180KB, 704x687px
It depends on what a soul actually is. It's obviously not energy like some people here think. They need a basic physics class. But I doubt it's anything physical either. Most likely it is more of a wireless reciever that connects our eathly self to our eternal universal self.
>>
>>17038480
>thread about the hypothetical possibility of a soul being destroyed
>everyone is schizophrenic
>>
>>17035672
I don't believe in the idea of a soul but, when I visited Hiroshima's memorial there was a part about shadows being left behind of people who were close enough to the blast. That I'd a bit more terrifying than whether or not it would destroy a soul.
>>
>>17038487
Why couldn't it be energy? Do you think our science know all different types of energy that exists?
>>
>>17036485
The black shadow is the soul.
>>
>>17038582

AWWWWWWW SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT there human souls burnt into walls all over Japan.
>>
>>17038543
Can you explain the concept of energy, as you understand it, real quick?
>>
>>17038600

He doesn't understand shit. That's like asking a toddler to explain why he crayoned up a wall.
>>
>>17038587
I like the thought, don't you? These souls can never move on, they're burnt to this realm forever.
>>
>>17038614

If this is true, what happens if you scrape them into a line and snort them?
>>
>>17038621
you re live their memories
>>
>>17038487
>Most likely it is more of a wireless reciever that connects our eathly self to our eternal universal self.

That's exactly how I've always thought of a soul and why we can't find it. It's both real but not in our reality at the same time, and we are more of a reflection of it that can be measured and disrupted (brain damage).

To put it in programming terms for those who will understand., our soul is a variable and our bodies are the variable passed by value rather than passed by reference.

If this is true, then an atomic bomb would be completely unable to affect our soul.

Of course this is just personal belief and I can't really back it up.
>>
No - the soul can't be harmed by events in the physical realm. For example, you can't beat the shit out of a soul with a baseball bat.
>>
>>17038631
to add to your idea, it's like a cloud service, you can destroy the computer but the data on the cloud remains unaffected
>>
>>17038625

Eating noodles and driving like shit.
>>
>>17038638

How the fuck would you know?
>>
>>17038642
pretty much
>>
>>17038621
you shall be known as soul snorter
>>
>>17036966
Yea, the thing is, the soul is not physical but t is energetic. A nuclear detonation also releases a fuckton of energy, that might have an impact
>>
>>17038487
When we talk about energy, we mean spiritual energy, not physical energy.

However, everything has spiritual energy to it. Every tree, every object, every human has its own unique energy.
>>
>>17038669

This board man. Just stop.
>>
>>17038671
Its the truth though. Chakras are energy centers within the energetic body. Through meditation and practice one can learn to sense, gather, programm and direct/release energy.

When spirits/entities perform any kind of work, they use their energy to perform things. The more energy an entity has, the more powerful it is.

Got a demon to agree to make some girl fuck you? He will put extreme lust energy around her aura, infuse her energetic body with nothing but horny energy until she is soaked to her knees, and then manipulate her emotions by linking it to you.

Every human can do that by himself, however the results are only as strong, as your soul. Thats why if you would try to do that, barely something would happen, maybe she would give you a smile or something, but thats it.

Thats why people meditate and exercise, in order to expand their own powers, because you get to keep the powers that you earned here in the afterlife, you also get to keep it in case of reincarnation. Thats why you are on earth in the first place, to learn and grow so one day you can be a big guy yourself in the spirit world.
>>
>>17038693
This post is fucking adorable. I really hope you're actually sincere.
>>
>>17038702
Ofcourse I am.

I find it adorable too how you feel superior and smug. Maybe celebrate this incident by buying yourself a new fedora
>>
>>17038693

Can you Kamehameha?
>>
>>17038716

Nigga there are no fedora's left on the planet to buy because you have every single one tipped on your fucking head. This board is mind blowing.
>>
>>17038719
You can do energy balls by pushing energy out of your palms. Thats where all of this comes from. That is also how pyrokinesis works.

It is not visible to people who cannot sense energy though
>>
>>17038720
>This board is mind blowing.
Why, because it does not agree with your opinions on a certain topic?
>>
>>17038724

So only you can see your Kamehameha.

There was a thread last night about a girl meeting up with an autistic neck-beard who said he could make light with his hands, when he was clearly insane and could not. Were you the autistic neck-beard?
>>
>>17038727

Look at the post above yours and say that again.
>>
i was hoping to have a decent thread but it went to shit
>inb4 faggot for expecting anything else
>>
>>17038785

Shut the fuck up, you should be told your a faggot for expecting anything else of this topic. You're on /x/ you stupid faggot. Obviously a discussion about the human soul is gonna turn into a giant shit-posting RP circle-jerk. Are you retarded or something?
>>
>>17038787
apparently
>>
>>17038788
I'm retarded in the moning, an autist by noon, and a skitzo by evening.
>>
>>17038794
k m8
>>
File: tyche-enormous-rogue-planet4.jpg (78KB, 849x461px) Image search: [Google]
tyche-enormous-rogue-planet4.jpg
78KB, 849x461px
A hand full of the entities that are around us today originated from the past of mars, however nuclear wars destroyed their planet and altered their souls, they need something from us to stay whole and thats why they stay here cause we are like distant relatives.
>>
>>17038600
It never dies, only changes form
>>
File: 1445015563328.jpg (48KB, 300x272px) Image search: [Google]
1445015563328.jpg
48KB, 300x272px
>>17038693
Not so far from the truth

>>17038671
>>17038702
Shill on
>>
What I can gather
The soul must be infinite because as a child we know we have been on earth before, some forget, some are newer. Some are older.
Physical realm can impact the soul yes even dispurse it. But as to the fate of those killed at ground zero of Nagasaki and heroshima.... It is up to the individuals strength of spirit and their collected karma..
How do I know this?
How can I prove this?
My will is instinctual
My instinct is powerful
My power is based upon my will.
>>
Williams S Burroughs believed that atomic bombs were made specifically to kill souls. "23 Skidoo"
>>
>>17038480
This This This
>>
>>17038480
Obvious shill.
>>17038895
Ignorant profane.
>>
>>17038909
are u fuckin retarded or something? Why would u even consider to discuss topic that are completly useless and have no effect in real life. Whatever u say or whatever u learn is pointless becouse we are simply projection of one and absolute self awere being. But beside the fact that we are all connected in some web that can't be explained there are very strong laws of universe. This laws are the ones that run this planet and makes life good to live. Nothing u can get if u don't sacrifice something same value or every reaction has it's own reaction. So it's very symple everything that reject this laws is nothing more then failed attempt to break it by wanna be smartass becose i can't get a girlfrend and adjust to society neckbeard fedora fuck. So if u wanna live a normal life get off this retarded thread and this retarded board.
>>
Proof that soul exists?
>>
>>17038909
Trust me this is the advice from the guy who lives his life the best he can and trying to make something from it to find himself and his own purpose to have decent life. So literaly every methaphisic topic is just nothing more then empty words that can't reach a thing. i Mean the only thing metaphisic is good for to make urself look smart in front of stupid girls so u can fuck them later. And also i was a /x/ retard when i was 14 but then again when u grow up u can see the true collors of this world.
>>
>>17038995
>>17038978
2015, being this fucking mind controlled

metaphysics have been around longer than the mentality that it is normal and okay to just go and "fuck a girl". Fucking sheeps, enjoy the slaughter and to be stuck in the birth wheel.

If you would have any idea of how this world really worked you would humble your ass this fucking instant !
>>
>>17038995
>see the true collors of this world

This must be the height of ignorance
>>
>>17039096
so please u fckin smart ass tell me
n the birth whee what does this shiet mean? And please u soo smart tell me about that world and how it works?
>>
File: P1000825.jpg (100KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
P1000825.jpg
100KB, 1600x900px
>>17039163
It is for yourself to find out and to do the necessary research and to open up to be granted the necessary experiences that with time will change your view of your every day life, and of course introduce fucked up happenings in your every day.

If you want to prove yourself worthy of a better destiny than recycling there must be a struggle.

If you decide to start opening your heart up I will greet you as a brother.
>>
>>17035677
this
>>
>>17039255
your dubs has spoken. Is just like i said it before methapysic is nothing more then useless garbage. One more time i should say this we are consciousness of one and absolute being there is no such thing as death there is only a neverending reincarnation i am not stuck in a birth wheel EVERYBODY is stuck here thats the sad part about life. Can't you just see that using methaphisic can't give u any good. If your everyday routine is just to play a smartass and give the people crapy philosophie then ur contribution to society is basicly nothing. Listen to this words the only thing shit called methaphisics is good for is pussy. If you have any proof that you are some kind of a higher being and you know "secrets" of life then why don't you go to africa and start selling that shit to hungry children i think they will be so happy to hear about "cia program, astral projetion" or whatever u paranoic fuck are after. Trust me everything u see is projetion of ur own mind if u think u are some kind of a magican ur life will manifest u things like that. But only if you open ur eyes and see that u are just another human being nether u are better then anyone nor anybody is better then u i just told u an advice how to change ur life from a neckbeard retard who spends his thime here trying to astral project himself or whatever to the good guy who will be acepted by society and who will contribute something to the people who need help. This board is nothing more then bunch of peoples like u who thinks they had some Obe experienc and they are now "the diffrent kind of intelectual" but you are not. The fact is that u are here on this planet that u live subjectivly thing called 'life' and everbody on this planet also living the same thing why would u be an retard who will try to find his purpose in spiritual shit when u have everything by your nose here in everyday life. the girls from school/work ur family the friends work/proffesion .
>>
Schizophrenics central.
>>
>>17039998
this
>>
>>17039998
leave
>>
Souls can't be nuked. They survived when Xenu nuked all those beings.
>>
>>17038600
Something that can be transformed but never destroyed.
>>
>>17038978
>real life

>life
>real
pick one.
>>
>>17039980
>>EVERYBODY is stuck here thats the sad part about life

>I am stuck
>therefore every one is stuck

Nice logic m8
>>
File: image.jpg (225KB, 1024x1325px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
225KB, 1024x1325px
>>17035672
No, but I believe it can change the essence of the soul. When Atom reaches out through the glow and touches a man, those select few he blesses are changed forever. Made to age slower than any normal human being, as their souls are made divine by his light. Though their fragile mortal shells cannot quite handle his brilliance, and in turn begin to decay into an unsightly form. If they do not embrace his light, they will decay to the point of becoming feral, no longer capable of reason, as a punishment for rejecting his gift.

Embrace the light of Atom! Let the glow of his will on this earth wash over you and cleanse your soul!
>>
>>17040377
kek
>>
>>17035672
Maybe. Good thing they tested it on japs, they don't have souls.
>>
>>17036972
True.

Like the impacts on Jupiter
>>
Soul is not even part of material world...
Nothing in here and nothing in afterlife can destroy a soul

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dumitru_St%C4%83niloae

^ read this guy if you're interested in the subject of soul.
>>
>>17036485
Did the ladder have a soul?
>>
>>17042644
yes
>>
>>17035672
not destroy but can the soul be deformed because of radiation? How does a deformed soul even look like? kek.
>>
>>17042644
what kind of dumbfuck question is that
of course it did
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35WgpMq6e3o
>>
>>17038614
That's what those filthy fuckin japs get. Good riddance.
>implying japs even have souls

Semper fi
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.