[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is summoning your demons possible? Do people have personal demons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Is summoning your demons possible?

Do people have personal demons or there's a world of demons that work on earth doing satans or whoever's biddings?

I had a demon attack me once while sleeping and I was wondering do you think it was MY demon or just a demon in general trying to tell me something.
>>
Yes.

Both.
>>
>>17033776
how do you do it?
>>
>>17033929
If I knew that, they'd be feasting on your soul by now.
>>
Careful op. Consider you have an issue, say anger. Your anger becomes a part of the human, global 'field' of anger. Calling something 'your own personal demon' is both a literal truth and a potential misunderstanding as at an esoteric level your 'stuff' is connected to everyone else's.

Before you even start to consider what a demon might be, and you will hear some wacky and way off the mark explanations here, you need to consider how well you can be present to your own feelings while maintaining connection to a positive source and a method of keeping your boundary with regard to the bigger human field.

This process is something which some forms of ritual attempt. Unless you are studying and working with a mature and sensible group, you would be much better off concentrating on meditation and getting some form of psychotherapy.

It takes a stable mind with a good connection to source/spirit or a strong holding field from another person/people to look at yourself or your "demons" in this way.
>>
>>17033665
What's the matter with the light source on the bars in pic related?

It's like center, center, left, left, left, right, right, right.

Shit bothers me.
>>
>>17034252
They have to use three different light sources when filming anime.
>>
>>17034227
I meant literal demons...
>>
>>17034349
Yes, I know. Sorry if I wasn't clear. But this is what I'm talking about. This is what demons are, and why I cautioned about listening to some explanations here. Imagine the thought/feeling 'anger' going out into the human field and meeting all the other times anyone has ever had the thought/feeling 'anger'. The energy gathers and in a sense takes on a life of its own. I don't claim to be an expert on this but that is as I perceive it the basis of the idea of demons. Humans have a tendency to anthropomorphise which reinforces the experience of the energy having a life of its own, even to the extent of personification.

So before you start to look for your demons you need to be very clear about what you are asking, and what the potential psychological dangers are. You might find something out about yourself which is overwhelming without good support, or you might connect yourself too strongly to the rest of the human field of whatever it is you are looking at. The force of energy which exists around the issue, its experience as a personification, the over-riding of your own psyche by this external force, is what we know as demonic possession. That's a simplification of the processes involved but I think it works as a basic description.
>>
>>17034418
And your question about the sleep 'demon', don't know, there's all kinds of random shit out there. Could have been something that recognised a particular weakness in you, could have been related to the place you were sleeping, too many possibilities to list.
>>
>>17033665
>>>17034526
Just this general statement to you good sir of how I feel about this.
>>
>>17035623
Grow up
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.