[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here is a biohacker? http://www.gizmag.com/biohackers-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Who here is a biohacker?

http://www.gizmag.com/biohackers-night-vision-eyedrops/36797/

Im trying to find a way to make a chemical that will bond with the hydrogen of the lipids in my skin to make it hard. I don't want it to be flammable, so no alcohols or hydrocarbons, so maybe something like a silicate crystalline? No metals either, I don't want to be poisoned.

Preferably clear, strength goal = to be able to block bullets. Removal by skin shedding.
>>
File: freud4.jpg (24KB, 419x300px) Image search: [Google]
freud4.jpg
24KB, 419x300px
>Im trying to find a way to make a chemical that will bond with the hydrogen of the lipids in my skin to make it hard.
>>
Have you tried killing yourself? or perhaps selling your comic book collection and buying body armor?
>>
>>17033149
I your skin did become as hard as you say then it would be too hard/ridgid to move. You would also suffocate/overheat because because you couldn't sweat. You'd have toxin build up.

Sorry no Luke Cage for you.
Also, resistance to penetration doesn't mean negating force. So if it did work, you'd die from internal hemorrhaging/bleeding
>>
>>17033199
I have a solution for the impact, sorry wont share.

However you do make a good point with the toxin build up, and overheating. Do you know where I could find a list of toxins released through the skin?
>>
>>17033271
>I have a solution for the impact, sorry wont share.
then you'll get no help

but let me venture a guess: are you planning on using your 300 pounds of blubber to absorb the shock?
>>
>>17033149
i had a bit of success injecting a solution of amyl nitrate, bleach and ammonia into the muscle but it only made the muscles hard, didn't reduce pain or increase strength and my skin was still vulnerable (although it was a good 15 minutes or so before i was able to push a thumb tack into my muscle)

might i suggest combining the ingredients (3 parts amyl nitrate, 2 parts bleach and 2 parts ammonia, you'll want to heat it up and let it cool overnight too) in a bathtub and submerging yourself?

be sure to share you results here when you have done it too, i am curious to learn whether or not i would have the same effect on skin when applied externally for an extended period of time.
>>
Your skin would become stiff and start cracking. You don't want to do it even if you found a way.
>>
>>17033311
Kekerino
>>
Why are there so many dumb 12 year olds in /x/?
>>
>>17033403
>>17033271
>>17033149

Why do these retards come here? Do you know how fucking moronic your ideas are? Ask /sci/, why trying to modify your skin like that is a bad idea, then ask them if it's even possible with your fucking "My first chemistry kit".
>>
Just buy some chainmail and face it with kevlar.
>>
>>17033403
Not subtle enough, use more obscure names next time.
>>
>>17033149
>>17033271
>>17033403

Post pictures of the aftermath, I wanna see your ruined bodies once you're done.
>>
>>17033149
Go ask /sci/
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.