[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/ I'd like to ask if you've ever come into contact

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: _1425464802.jpg (21KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
_1425464802.jpg
21KB, 600x350px
Hey /x/ I'd like to ask if you've ever come into contact with a murderer, and also share my story. Here it goes.
So a couple years back I had a friend I'll call Jack. I always knew Jack struggled with mental issues as we were close friends. Of the many mental issues he suffered from I know that mild schizofrenia was one among many. Me and Jack went way back, we went to the same public school and high school, and besides a few rough patches we were always best friends. Do you know those two kids you don't really talk to that are weird, and always together? That was us. Cont in thread.
>>
File: 7657567657.jpg (25KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
7657567657.jpg
25KB, 500x375px
>I always knew Jack struggled with mental issues as we were close friends.

No truer words.
>>
Cont. It was in high school that Jacks mental issues really started to show, he became extremely agressive towards everyone including me, and started doing hardcore drugs that worsened his condition greatly. We started to drift apart in the last years of high school. It was in the final year that he just stopped talking to anyone all together, he constantly isolated himself, and seemed to be struggling with depression, most of the time not even showing up for school. But despite this he graduated, as did I and as I left high school in my past I left Jack too. It was two years after high school that I heard that Jack had been arrested for a chain of local murders, 6 homeless people, and a local shop owner, through another old highschool friend who stayed in our hometown.
>>
>>17033009
link to news story?
>>
When I was 5, my grandma was dating (she was young when she had my mother, my mother was young when she had me) a guy and one night when I was looking out the window in our apartment (she lived a floor right below), he came out from behind the dumpster and stabbed her to death. So yeah, I guess I knew a murderer.
>>
>>17033017
Sorry anon, this happened a couple years back and finding an article on it would probably be next to impossible.
>>
I had a friend named Jack2.

My mom would drive us to High School as neither of us was sane enough to be allowed to drive. As we got out of the car Mom would smile as she dropped me and Jack off. Dick our best friend was always there waiting for us, his mouth slightly open. Dick was a `tard. One day Jack announced he was going to abuse Dick in a way that would leave him dead. I was stunned. And urged him to sleep on me over night before he did it. Then Jack laughed a laugh full of laughter. I all red "E" did it said he. I was Flabbergast with flabbergastness. After that he wanted to be called Jack2, since he considered himself updated, though I know for a fact he had never been on any kind of date ever.
>>
I have a late uncle who may or may not have killed a couple people. He became a better person later in life and died when I was a teenager so I don't have any stories.
>>
>>17033031

Guy kills seven people. No record of it anywhere.
Tell us the town and time period, if it's not BS it shouldn't be hard to find.
>>
>>17033031
Every time. Thanks for the fake story anyway, OP.
>>
I stayed in the psych hospital a while back. Bumped into a fella I went to high school with, he was detoxing off heroin or some other drug. And on like my 4th day there this black guy gets admitted, about my age. He hurt himself pretty bad but he was also on the CD unit (for addicts). So those two start sitting together every meal, just talking to each other. They hadn't met before this, but they seemed to get along immediately. So I get out, and a week or two later I happen to see them in the paper. They broke into an elderly couple's house and killed them. Like brutalized them, be a them with sticks and stabbed them a bunch of times before stealing their shit and leaving. I played uno with those fuckers. Hard to believe.
>>
>>17033023
Why did he stab her and did you have to testify against him?
>>
You've no doubt heard of Snorkel The Death Bunny and The Underwear Palace Full of Boobs, but that is not what I am going to tell you about. I want to tell you of my pal Jacaas. He was from France or one of the nations near France or underneath it. Jacaas was a murderer of 111 people and a turtle. And he used his knowledge of mono-filament fishing line and a charcoal etching of a penguin on fire to do it. It was more awe than full, butt he did it anyway.

[ cunt in next post ]
>>
one of my friends from highschool strangled and ran a train on his mom's dead body with a nigger. He was 16 at the time. kind of sad he was pretty autistic. They tried disposing of her corpse in their trashcan at a government housing complex. Didnt take into account that the trash collectors only come once a week. So she just kinda sad there and stunk up the place until somebody discovered her cadaver when they tried to use the trashcan because theirs was full.
>>
>>17033055
>And on like my 4th day there this black guy gets admitted, about my age.

If you're older that 11 you should be embarrassed about how crappy your writing skills are.

inb4: I only post on boards in languages I don't know well while drunk and using an itty-bitty phone that barely works to connect to 4chan.
>>
>>17033055

>be a them with sticks and stabbed them a bunch of times before stealing their shit

WTF are you even trying to say?
>>
>>17033079
I was only 5, so keep in mind my memory of it is pretty foggy. I don't remember testifying, but I do remember being in the courthouse when the trial happened. I'm sure the trial was boring as fuck to my 5 year old brain and I was probably pretty confused. She died the day after the incident while in the ICU. Most of my memories of the incident are of her in the hospital, and the event actually happening.

I do, however, recall my mother getting pissed as all hell after he got released from prison 10 years later.
>>
like then time one was killer dude and then he like the thing with the kill thing and no one or two thing ever were right between us it was like ths thing of murder and then than iut was all the time
>>
>>17033088
>They tried disposing of her corpse in their trashcan at a government housing complex. Didnt take into account that the trash collectors only come once a week. So she just kinda sad there

:)
>>
friend of mine killed a pedophile with a smiley in an alleyway under the premise of smoking a blunt. he was really jovial good guy, my friend i mean - but he was huge and people messed with him all the time so he kind of developed this intensity that most people don't need to necessarily have

marijuana dealer with what seemed like borderline or above genius capabilities in all areas of life implicated that he had killed someone once, sounded like a bad situation so i don't fault him for it, but it's just so strange because he was such a perfect example of chill-with a-hint-of-assholery bro the rest of the time, once again one of those people who have that sort of unspoken intensity
>>
File: 858533852_a28df0eba8.jpg (103KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
858533852_a28df0eba8.jpg
103KB, 500x375px
>>17033144
>>
File: 41gDqFyZIZL._UX342_.jpg (14KB, 342x341px) Image search: [Google]
41gDqFyZIZL._UX342_.jpg
14KB, 342x341px
>>17033172
>friend of mine killed a pedophile with a smiley
>>
>>17032959
does thi s even count as paranormal
>>
>>17033191
out
>>
There was a couple who lived a few houses down from us named the hutchinsons, they were snowbirds coming down to St.Petersburg from somewhere in New England (can't remember where) , I remember my mom telling me that Mr and Mrs Hutchinson had died, it wasn't until about I was about 17 that my mom told me there was a love triangle between Mrs. Hutchinson, another man and her husband, apparently he found out one day and did the ol murder-suicide deal between the three of them. Never pegged him for the type to do it, he loved my German Shepard I had as a kid, and tried to convince me to breed her with his dog until he found out she was fixed, I also remember attending their New Years party one year, but I was young and it was stuffy, full of adults so It just kinda phased right through me really.

Believe me or don't, look it up senpai
>>
Bill was like a crayon that was on fire but not so melted as a lava cat. He was murdering before he could crawl, and he didn't care who knew. Born in a log cabin he helped his father build he had back wood and back door skills that allowed him to hide in his wood. It was there he buried his victims, more often than not in the ground itself. Surrounded by dirt. He used a spade, to kill and a spade to bury. It was his hallmark card.
>>
Way back when, I dated a stripper for a few months. There was another stripper in the same club that my girl was friends with. That girl's boyfriend was a stereotypical biker. The boyfriend eventually murdered the friend's grandmother for her inheritance money. He went to jail. His girl kept dancing at the same bar for the next few years. Eventually, she moved out of the state.
>>
>>17033105

>If you're older that 11 you should be embarrassed about how crappy your writing skills are.
>If you're older that 11 you should be embarrassed
>If you're older that 11

Not the anon to whom you were referring, but I can never pass up a chance to bask in the delicious irony of assholes with poor writing skills criticize others for having poor writing skills. Go read a book, or something, man.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.