[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2 years 8 months 18 days

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: zdr_7.png (17KB, 656x388px) Image search: [Google]
zdr_7.png
17KB, 656x388px
Zero point comes
>>
>>17032253
tell us the x and y axis and we can talk
>>
>>17032253
What gonna happen?
>>
its the singularity
>>
File: Timewave_9_11_2001.png (4KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Timewave_9_11_2001.png
4KB, 640x400px
>>17032294
It is when time ends and zero point happens. This is the macro view image. The top post is the micro sliver of time remaining.

Inform "coyote" there is no need to let me from the "bag". I am safer in here with my cargo than with all of you out there for what comes.
>>
>>17032317
>what is the graph showing?
>it show what the graph show

>roleplay a bit more
>>
>>17032356
It's timewave zero, one of the most top kek conspiracies of all time.
>>
>>17032363
It is the only one not being derailed to solve the equation without interferance for the grand architect.
>>
>>17032441
wut
>>
I googled timewave zero and all I got was word salads trying to sound smart.
>>
>>17032253
Aaaaawww yiiisss
This my fuckin meme brah!
>>
>>choosing 9/11 as greatest event of novelty
Why not the atomic bomb on hiroshima and nagasaki?
Why not the chernobyl disaster?
>>beliveing America is the center of the earth

Into the trash it goes
>>
>>17032490
>>17032499
>namely, that the use of nuclear explosives on 9/11/2001 to demolisth the Twin Towers was the most novel event in living memory
wat
>>
This timeline never had a future.

"Prepare" yourself for a total time reversal, about 10 years. There isn't really much to "prepare" for though, you won't remember a thing.

In fact, me telling you this is totally inconsequential, I'm just "trying to pass the time" until that discrete reversal point.
>>
>>17032502
>the "revealed" axiom that all phenomena are at root constellated by a wave form which is the hierarchical summation of its constituent parts, morphogenetic patterns related to those in DNA

this is all just gobbledygook
>>
>>17032490
It's even more funny then that. Basically a stoned hippy noticed some patterns in the I ching and then turned them into a grpah of "novel time events". He basically though that one day new things wouldn't start happening so time would end.
That is why time wave zero is top kek.
>>
>>17032523
It's a butterfly effect time point, in fact, almost no one knows when it is. I barely even know. And I'm the conscious survivor of the reversal.
>>
>>17032531
That doesn't even make sense. Fucking hippies.
>>
>>17032532
Again, in plain English?
>>
File: zdr_3.png (16KB, 656x388px) Image search: [Google]
zdr_3.png
16KB, 656x388px
Does anyone know how the program works? I mean, what data are they going off of to produce such complicated curves?
>>
>>17032564
>>17032564
There was a point in time in the mid - 2000's, particularly my personal life, which set off a butterfly effect of events which now threaten to take the world to total catastrophe.

It's basically the plot to Donnie Darko. I wake up in my bed laughing, roughly 10 years in the past.
>>
>>17032531
>>17032551
you guys should check out the Mckenna shills on /lit/ some time. I swear to god
>>
>>17032577
Everything is snowballing at this point, the only way forward is back. Look at the news.
>>
>>17032577
Are you saying this is solely your cause? Your fate? I can feel the same, I'm sure many others? Is it all of us?
>>
God damnit I graduate in may 2018, so you're telling me I'll find myself in the past i.e younger. Or do events from 10 years ago repeat themselves
>>
>>17032757
Not men, mice or gods are excluded from the zeropoint of time in the loci. For most of you are not of anything but the dream of the demiurge hypnos remembering his life at the end of his days in the latter half of the 20th century. The end of time will end his dream and allow the demiurge the rest into the oblivion that is needed. Once they would have buried him. Today though he has fed to much and his mind has fractured to broadly from having eyes that were bigger than his capabilities to process and it has caused a terrible fracture in reality bringing many realities to simply never be.

In 2 years, 8 months and 17 days the request of the grand architect will be fulfilled to balance the system all of us occupy. Anything in terms of planning is now considered triage.
>>
>>17032836
No. You will more than likely cease to exist in any conventional sense as we approach the focal point of absolute zero. Might as well continue doing your school for the sake of it, i don't suggest long term plans though.
>>
>>17032253
so we come back to 2008?
>>
>>17034900
oh that kinda blows
>>
Time Wave
>views movement of time as a wave (ripple on a pond) instead of a linear path from past to future
>entire lifetime of universe is divided into 64 segments like there are 64 hexagrams in the i ching
>time wave states that the most significant event in the universe will occur in the 64th segment
(Imagine a man who began living his life after doctors told him he only had two years left to live)
>everytime the universe reaches its 64th segment everything that has transpired in the past 63 will happen again but on a different scale
>these events that reflect their past counterparts are said to ride the same "wave" which explains their nature being similar (big bang and atomic bomb for example)
>a time will come when so much would be happening in one second than there has been in the last billion years
>this is what the dip of the graph to zero suggests
>can't tell shit from shit

Something along those lines. Don't ridicule me I didn't come up with this shit.
>>
>>17035043
>dip shows that it will happen on 21st of December 2012
>Mckenna wasn't aware of the mayan calendar when he got this info
>made him believe a lot in his theory when he found out that it coincided with the mayan calendar
>>
>>17035043
This is a pretty good explanation of the time wave.
i think the important, good ideas from this topic are

>Fractal nature of history (i.e. that things "happen again but on a different scale")
>a time will come when so much would be happening in one second than there has been in the last billion years

It show that there is something special about our existence, if only that it's the most complicated thing yet to have happened (at least in our neighborhood), and it gives you something to look forward to in the future
>>
>>17035065
I forgot to mention that the 64th segment is also divided into 64 segments and its 64th is divided into 64 and so on so fractal nature of the universe is also considered
>>
>>17035108
Like a clock spring that is not wound. It eventually stops for good. Entropy is still a constant. Loss occurs because it is supposed to happen as all things approach zero. It is why there is no need for any great end or the murder of the demiurge.

The fact is all things pass in time in their own time with or without any regarded participation from anyone. That is simply how everything is built. To explain this to death cults like christains is futile as they believe they are a granted exception in their place in the universe.

All things will and do return to 0 as that is the design in a failsafe engineered system
>>
Think of as a system freeze while doing a restore to the last known "good" backup. In this case back to year dot. A million years before the event called humans and the trouble they caused. Then we're developing space flight and leaving earth to its own fate with any assistance.
>>
>>17035043
It is much stranger than that. A man in the situation is meaningless to the end result. It is what is discovered by many that journey down the rabbit hole if they stay long enough. What should not be mistaken is the worthless nature of the opinion on the matter that they can change the outcomes of the events. The simple fact is that man will die and the universe continutes to function just as well without that individual or the next one. The only important feature of the universe is the system in place to manage the affairs of more than the pedatic religious drivel of a planet or five full of self obsessed bipeds. Note that when all these individual stories of "the end" are discussed the point of fact there is always another beginning somewhere else to continue the cycle. All that is really being discussed is the availability of what is being given into the net new situation. To be blunt, therr are no guarentees to if you are good or evil. Sad or happy. All that judges the next cycle is luck.

And none as lucky as the celts...irish. This will be cycle whatever out of uncounted cycles.
>>
My head hurts.
>>
File: f18.png (42KB, 417x328px) Image search: [Google]
f18.png
42KB, 417x328px
>>17035957
That would be the effects of decending into the loci. Your body will feel like it is compressing in a vice. Most people hearts stop. Or they drift apart into cohesiveless energy without thought as the fractured demiurge is torn apart and the viel it raised shreds into formless logos rendring the eregore to ether from whent it was born.

So unless you have a swastika or a spinny wheel thing in your iconography from your ancestors past revolutions in the passing of the cycles it is doubtful that you are going to see the singularity of time or year dot. Don't worry thought that pain you are feeling is merely an extension of the demiurge, wher you live being rendered to nothing in millimeters. In a year there will be fewer of you around as disintergrates.
>>
Coyote. You tricked yourself. I will remember this story as will the people. Because thats how your stories always end. You die.
>>
>>17037026
2 years 8 months and 16 days until zero point
>>
>>17038927
First try to be aware of the time is happen, if is a spirit you can talk to it firmly and with voice to be heard to leave you alone, besides that and just to discard go to the doctor and do check your parts dont tell him whats is going on just do rutinary test. u can talk to me [email protected].
>>
>>17032317
"Tablespoon" says the "padlock" is in place.

also you are fucking retarded
>>
>>17032532
>And I'm the conscious survivor of the reversal

>i'm le special sole survivor guys
>instead of doing anything i'm just going to post about it on the internet

>>>/roleplay/
>>
>>17039078
Stop posting on the internet until you finish grade school grammar.
>>
>>17039694
>grade school grammar
or grammar school, even
>>
>>17034891
why not?
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.