[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did a god "punish" my mother? A few days ago I did

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 257
Thread images: 22

File: werr12.jpg (30KB, 500x505px) Image search: [Google]
werr12.jpg
30KB, 500x505px
Did a god "punish" my mother?

A few days ago I did a ritual for a powerful planetary spirit asking for its protection for a trip and upcoming procedure. I lightened candles, put on some candles and incense sticks. My mother smelled the incense and flipped out, saying how disgusting it smells and that I need to put it out. She has a sensitive nose apparently...

I told her to calm down and that her behavior was really rude. My mother doesn't really believe in the occult. I felt like with her disrespectful behavior she disrespected the god (planetary spirit) and I was really angry, but I didn't say anything anymore. But I mentioned to my friend; "I am protected. But she's not, after shitting on the ritual." because I was just butthurt at that moment.

Next morning, my dad wakes me up and tells my mother feels very weird. Like, she can't get up from bed and says it feels like an invisible force pushes her down with an immense force.

Now I want to mention that my mother is not a drama queen, and for the most part a serious, hard working person who doesn't enjoy attention or anything like that, so I took that very serious. She also has no health issues.

Anyways, I prayed to the planetary spirit and asked him to forgive my mother and take it back, if it was him? It didn't lift instantly. Only one hour later she was able to get up again and was totally confused. She came to me and asked me, to never do "it" again to her. Cleary this experience freaked and creeped her out.

But I didn't do anything?! I have no psychic powers, no clairvoyance, never experienced paranormal things, so I highly doubt it was me. But why would a benevolent planetary spirit of good fortune and positiveness go and push my mom down and scare her shitless?
>>
try it again

repeatable results
>>
Clearly your mom pissed off a powerful cosmic being by not liking the smell of shitty incense, a greater feat than most people could ever hope to accomplish. What exactly is this thread for?
>>
>>17031604
because you obvious didn't contact a good spirit.

For future reference, guide your prayers to YOUR creator. That's all you need.
>>
>>17031604
You could have asked God just by praying.

>But I didn't do anything?! I have no psychic powers, no clairvoyance, never experienced paranormal things, so I highly doubt it was me. But why would a benevolent planetary spirit of good fortune and positiveness go and push my mom down and scare her shitless?

If you didn't you wouldn't be asking a planetary power for anything.
>>
>>17031614
>because you obvious didn't contact a good spirit.

Well, it's described as a good spirit and force, it's a planet that stands for good luck, wealth and health.

Also it helped me personally with great success. I love him, it, whatever.

>>17031616
>If you didn't you wouldn't be asking a planetary power for anything.

I don't understand? I'm not a psychic or clairvoyant. I believe in the paranormal, but I don't feel like I'm specifically gifted or special, so that I'm able to force people down with just my mindpower without even intending to.
>>
>>17031604
crack
>>
>>17031629
your patron spirit punished your mother, that's all there is to it. take this knowledge with respect. you cant just go around using your prayers to hurt people.

with great strength comes great responsibility.

>t. uncle ben
>>
>>17031604
please tell me your mother went to the doctor and you aren't just going to /x/ for answers
>>
>>17031629
Still summoned a spirit that obviously doesn't like what is in the soul of another being.

It likes you because you serve it

It doesnt like your mom because she doesnt need to surrender under a demigod, and since she could sense what you are doing is strange, the "helper" didn't help her but abuse her a lil
>>
>>17031640
I didn't want to hurt her! :(

I was angry at her after I felt she disrespected the ritual I did for the planetary spirit, to ask for its protection for my trip. But I never asked the spirit (and god) to do anything to her. The only thing I asked him was to lift the force from her body - if it was HIM doing it, and even that wasn't certain!
>>
>>17031646
She didn't go. But she rarely goes to a doctor only if she absolutetly has to. That was a few days ago (maybe a week by now) and she had no issues again.

>>17031647
I'm lightening some candles and incension for it, while I get a lot of money and success (in my area of profession) out of it. Like, I get more out of it than it does? Don't get me wrong I feel very lucky and blessed, I respect the spirit, but I don't really do much for... it?
>>
spirits aint real
>>
>>17031661
You can be successful and wealthy naturally.

You can also be successful sacrificing to spirits.

Someone could be sacrificing animals to a goat-head but give money to charity so they can say they are a good person in a good organization.

See where I am getting at? The first one is most auspicious, and usually it is simple faith in God.

People call on demigods for impermanent material gain.

People make evil happen through darkness and ignorance and other people are hurt by it (not that this is what you do just an example)
>>
>>17031679
Yes, true.

But just asking a god or spirit for their help doesn't always work? I mean if it would work, everyone would do it nonstop? I read about so many people asking spirits for help and success, yet nothing seems to happen. But then other people go long ways.

What does this depend on?
>>
>>17031604
>But why would a benevolent planetary spirit of good fortune and positiveness go and push my mom down and scare her shitless?

Why would a benevolent father allow his kid to ride a bike without support wheel? The kid might fall and hurt himself.

Because it is part of the learning process. Maybe this widened your mothers perception.
>>
>>17031604
You subconsciously sent negative energy towards your mother because you were angry with her.
>>
>>17031683
Demigods got their own stuff to do. You need to worry about you and your eternal relationship to God. The one that sits in everyone's heart, and all beings souls are inside of God's Supersoul.
>>
>>17031687
>Maybe this widened your mothers perception.

I hope it did, but she wasn't really curious about the altar, god and ritual afterwards. She just told me to never do this to her again because it scared her.
>>
>>17031691
I know it sounds like typical Christ-faq nonsense but I used to worship many different spirits that do different things, but there is one that can do all, and He is the goal for all transcendental realization and is salvation for the soul.
>>
File: 435345.jpg (15KB, 500x393px) Image search: [Google]
435345.jpg
15KB, 500x393px
>>17031690
I sent negative energies to many people in my life, especially as an angsty teenager, and never did anything happen to them. People I had way more extreme feelings of negativity.

That's why I said I don't think it was me because I never felt as if I had any supernatural powers (subconscious or conscious)... unless they can develop later in life or totally randomly.

>>17031691
Who is god? You mean the christian god?
>>
Like the rest of your ilk you brought trouble to those around you by having NO FUCKING CLUE WHAT YOU ARE DOING. Go read some books gain some knowledge, and don't even think of performing any form of magick/ritual until you do.
>>
>>17031698
Through Christ yeah. But you know the OT doesn't exactly refer to the same God?

>the true spiritual hierarchy called "awliya er-Rahman (God)
>opposite to awilya esh-Shaytan (Satan)

Little word play for you guys:

>Rahman is another name for Allah

>Rama is another name for Krsna

Rahman - Rama

Also "Brahman" (impersonal, creating) as another aspect of God in Hinduism. The other two are Paramatman (Great Spirit) and Bhagavan (Personality)

>b-R-A-H-M-A-N and R a h m a n
Since the Bhagavan (Personality) is Krsna, Jesus is also the Bhagavan (Personality).

Jesus, who is the Christ, is also called Christos.

Christos in Sanskrit would translate to Krsna.

When Christians say Christ, they call on GOD. When Hindus say Krsna, they mean GOD.
Just like Krsna can mean all attractive, dark, but also
> "krsh" meaning "truth"
>" na" meaning "bliss.

Also
>Srimad Bhagavatam (3:23)
>in the nineteenth and twentieth incarnations, the Lord advented Himself as Lord Balarama and Lord Krsna in the family of Vrsni (the Yadu dynasty) and by doing so He removed the burden of the world.

Removed the burden of the world.

Interesting. Sounds kind of like what Jesus does.
>>
>>17031702
But I'm super happy with the rituals and progress so far. I got everything I asked for and more, I feel like I have a good connection and routine going on. Books I've read didn't really resonate with mean and pretty sure that none of them would have prepared me for my mother getting bitchslapped by a planetary force for disrespecting it's altar and ritual moment.
>>
>>17031705
I have prayed to Christ and asked him to show himself in my dreams if he cares about me, please.

Nothing happened. I felt no reaction, no feeling, no sign.

The planetary forces on the other hand seem to listen and care about me.
>>
>>17031707
Because your a feel good little shit , if you had any idea what you were doing it wouldn't have progressed this far
>>
>>17031698
>>17031705
Eesentially, in OT, Gnostics believe God didn't create mankind, but "demiurge" or "archons" did... Which is essentially beings from outer space. YHWH in aramaic is IAUA and IAUA backwards is AUAI...

The vowels for AnnUnAkI, which makes sense considering life started in Mesopotamia as we know it. The OT refers to many Sumerian legends, and was intentionally mistranslated from Genesis onwards.

Some gnostics reject the OT completely, and know the God of Jesus is where it is at. It all comes together because there is a process to realizing God and always has been.
>>
>>17031713
It takes time. Be honest with yourself, if Jesus was here what would He ask of you?

Jesus came to purify the body and purify the mind. When our bodies and minds are pure we are more capable to understand God and begin getting to know Him.
>>
>>17031718
If it was the planetary spirit itself, how is that my fault? If a god decides to do this, what am I supposed to do?
>>
>>17031724
I don't know. Would ask me to be good? But I feel no connection to Jesus and he just ignored my all my life, every time I asked for him (from young to now) there was just nothing. And I think I have a pretty pure heart, I'm not a bad person.
>>
>>17031713
>>17031720
Another way to begin this process is to know that originally all beings are pure consciousness until they become affected by the material world.

The body is impermanent, we are not defined by our body, nor is the mind perfect and we are not defined by the random thoughts that come and go. When we know that our bodies and minds are ours, but we are not them, we begin to realize that we are souls.

Consistent prayer, use your own words and have devotion and love towards God.

Meditate on picturing Him, maybe not as a person but the ideas, even though He is beyond all ideas.

And knowledge, read some scripture.
>>
>>17031725
Oh I don't know how about having some sort of fail safe. Like an oppossing power to keep it in check ie five element theory/rock paper scissors
>>
>>17031729
His main goal is to get people to God. His spirit lives forever, I am not sure why He doesn't show up to some people but it is possible after a time of trying he will.

It took me a good 3 to 5 months to get a revelation from Him, and this was after some hard stuff(for a lack of words) and then even after the 5th month it just keeps developing more and more.
>>
>>17031729
Pure heart means jack shit outside of pelagian heresy
>>
>>17031752
I'm fine with my planets too. They are part of this nature as well and I have a good feeling with them. I respect Jesus, but I don't need him as the only power in my life or anything.

>>17031759
What do you mean?
>>
>prayed to the planetary spirit
Found your autism
>>
>>17031761
Should read the Bhagavad Gita

Those whose minds are distorted by material desires surrender unto demigods and follow the particular rules and regulations of worship according to their own natures.

Chapter 7, Verse 21

I am in everyone's heart as the Supersoul. As soon as one desires to worship the demigods, I make his faith steady so that he can devote himself to some particular deity.

Chapter 7, Verse 22

Endowed with such a faith, he seeks favors of a particular demigod and obtains his desires. But in actuality these benefits are bestowed by Me alone.

Chapter 7, Verse 23

Men of small intelligence worship the demigods, and their fruits are limited and temporary. Those who worship the demigods go to the planets of the demigods, but My devotees ultimately reach My supreme planet.
>>
>>17031604
Stop fucking with shit you don't understand kid. Have some respect and do your faggy magic outside of your parents house.
>>
>>17031761
Pelagian heresy is about salvation without intercession of deity . Christianity is about bad people being "saved" by a deity and in turn trying to be better. Basically there is no reason for the Christ to appear to "good" people when its busy trying to fix the bad eggs
>>
>>17031776
>busy
>does not understand the concept of omnipresence
>>
File: OaFoZC6.jpg (171KB, 548x618px) Image search: [Google]
OaFoZC6.jpg
171KB, 548x618px
>>17031765
People with autism are way more likely to reject the paranormal and only believe in science. So what you said makes no sense. Atheism is literally linked to autism.

https://mindmodeling.org/cogsci2011/papers/0782/paper0782.pdf
>>
>>17031777
I will concede it was a poor choice of words however there is no denying that the faith is for sinners. Which was one of the key points for rejecting pelagianism
>>
>>17031604
im going to tell you something you may not wish to hear and i dont want you feeling bad for it.

emotions and mental states are heightened in their power, force, and tangible qualities during any ritual magick until such time as the rite is over. she interrupted you in the middle of it. you were understandably angry but didnt mean her harm by directing that anger at her mentally.
this is why a benevolent deity or spirit seemed to make her ill as it was also a slight against them, and why you personally imploring them to take it back worked on its most fundamental level.

tl;dr: you accidentally hurt her from her walking in on you at the wrong time and you not controlling your emotions to a level which takes time to master. you asked the aid of the same spirit to heal her. thats all they needed to hear was the explanation for her behaviour and you wishing her not to be harmed after giving a mistaken impression earlier that she needed punishment. they undid the damge for you.

live and learn. sometimes in alchemy stuff explodes. understanding and caution can aid greatly in avoiding such accidents :3
>>
>>17031806
Thanks for the post!

But if that really is an effect you can create from the presence (or working with) a god, what stops you from eliminating competition or people you don't like? If my mother was struck down very effectively, does that mean I could repeat that against other people?
>>
>>17031814
You don't know enough to do it without horrible rebound . For your own good dont try it. This is your final warning
>>
>>17031825
Rebound from who? Or what?
>>
>>17031814
nothing but the will of the gods and the defenses of the person. curses are almost as old as civilaztion for their use and prevalence. not using them is a moral decision, as is any time you feel it truly necessary to do so in a situation.
even the Evil Eye itself is automatic and subconscious in its activation, requiring no rituals unless wishing to amplify it ( or stop it from acting on your behalf ) ort avert it from others.
if you are worried about this happening to you learn magickal self defense in whatever path you follow. if worried about doing so to others by accident learn self mind control( such as meditation and mindfulness ).
>>
>>17031832
Everything has a price over time systems were created to take advantage of loopholes to weasel out of paying the toll. Curses tend to have the heaviest price which is why its important to know what your doing
>>
>>17031604

Your mother has a disrespectful daughter.
>>
File: weeb.jpg (83KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
weeb.jpg
83KB, 320x320px
>>17031848
I would bare the smell and not be rude towards her rituals, if she did any. I'm not disrespectful.
>>
>>17031843
If I have this planet on my side and he would assist me striking down people as it happened to my mother, could I not attempt and do it with my competition? I'm already pretty high and doing well, but if I could eliminate (not LITERALLY) some business related competition it would even be better. And I share my money with the people I love.

So, I wouldn't mind asking the spirit to move them out of the way. It would also be an interesting experiment for me to see if really something happens.
>>
christfags invade all threads...
>>
OP i advise you not to dig deeper, something bad might happen.
You can continue doing what you've been doing, but now hearing out all of the anons i'd advise you not to experiment and try things such as curses. Curses cause baaad karma, which you don't want, seriously, the moral teachings of many religions tell you to do good to other and good will come to you. Even in a secular manner, that has become a part of philosophy , the golden rule.

I'd personally tell you to seek help trough prayer to God, whether it's Christianity, Islam or Hinduism, as long as you trust and love the oversoul everything will be alright.

But it's your life so feel free to contact demigods, just heed the warnings. Curses, and a lack of emotional self control will be a danger to you and the people you care about.
>>
>>17031904
I appreciate the warnings, thank you. But I don't feel like Karma is very real? I might be totally wrong, of course.

But I see goodhearted people do good deeds and fail miserably in life, getting disappointed again and again. Then I see assholes get away with almost everything. Life seems chaotic and neutral to me, not judgemental.
>>
>>17031915
I believe the Karmic backlash comes eventually.
My dad told me once that everything he accomplished in life was due to good Karma (he didn't say Karma, rather, the force of the universe). At the time he was a ceo and he told me that he's 100% sure that if he had taken a bribe of 10k he was once offered he wouldn't be where he was.

My personal belief is that you should do good things for the sake of doing good things, and the karma is not something you expect, it's a bonus.
>>
>>17031880
Amen
>>
>>17031873
okay. i can actually answer that and give advice. first off, yes, there is massive precedent for this. though those governments aware of the more unsavoury elements and temptations that come from this form of magick have often had vocal opponents to doing so attempting to get it banned. i cant say which was the magick attempted to banned except that it was all curses directed at competition in the arts of thetare, chariot races, gladiatorial games ( more rarely ironically ), and even legal disputes but were often worded in ways asking for people or animals such as horses tos ie or suffer misfortune uin such subtle ways as spontaneous explosion or human combustion, impalement, and chariot crash due to horses dropping dead ( or exploding ) during a race. and that it was common in greece and rome though there are few if any accounts of whether their widespread practice was so powerful as to work in such unsubtle ( and i must say probably very disturbingly entertaining ) ways, especially every time. i actually hesitate to ( and will not ) speak their name here because its incredibly dangerous to the point where i don't even teach it until the 4th degree in my nagick school, after someone has shown themselves trustworthy and not liable to be corrupted by such knowledge. and even then to be used rarely if ever except to hopefully reverse engineer protective spells from what we know of its system and metaphysical mechanics, as poisons often hold the keys to antidotes.

tl;dr: what planetary association do they have? also you should really go for subtle and preferably non-harmful stuff in spells to defeat, weaken, or banish competition :3
>>
>>17031880
Trying to save you with Jesus xDdd
>>
>>17032207
Whats wrong with that?
>>
>>17032223
because they always drag jesus and bibleshit into occult discussions
>>
>>17032389
are you implying that there are not occult traditions connected to the judeo christian mythos?
>>
>>17031966
>tl;dr: what planetary association do they have?

Who is they? If you mean me, I don't want to mention the specific planet, but it's one of our solar system.
>>
>>17031690
This.

>I felt like with her disrespectful behavior she disrespected the god (planetary spirit) and I was really angry, but I didn't say anything

Novice wizard mistake. You need to remember that magic, at its most basic and fundamental level, is essentially the art of applying your emotions to affect changes in reality. So when you're in the middle of a ritual, CONTROL YOUR FUCKING EMOTIONS. Still your thoughts, constrain your emotions. It's like the Miranda Rights of the occult. You have the right to remain silent; Anything you feel can and will be used against you.
>>
>>17032458
But like I said, I was angry many times before or even attempted to curse people, yet nothing ever happened.
>>
>>17031781
You sound autistic
>>
>>17032713
But anon, autists don't believe in spirits.
>>
>>17032730
Linked does not mean causality you retarded cunt, stop spewing shit
>>
>>17032752
You sound pretty autistic though. Angry, le rational fedora, childish.
>>
>>17032760
Yes im childish for calling out people on their bullshit
>>
>>17031604
> She seemed disgusted
> You seem shocked at her disgust

I've heard of people with lactose and fructose intolerance saying certain foods smell/taste disgusting to them.

It's just the bodies way to saying stay away from that shit.

Your mom is probably allergic to the incense. She inhaled it so her chest felt heavy (similar to asthmatics).

If she is as strong a person as you say, she probably tried to sleep off her allergic reaction, and napped through the worst of it. So she was taken off guard when she woke up.

> Congrats, you aren't a special snowflake.
>>
File: Fedora.jpg (32KB, 466x382px) Image search: [Google]
Fedora.jpg
32KB, 466x382px
>>17032772
>going into a board for creepy, paranormal stuff
>getting angry and ínsulting people for asking board-related questions

Totally normal and non-autistic.
>>
>>17032778
She isn't allergic to incense. She was around incense and never flipped out, she just said it smells disgusting. It was Jasmine incense.

Also, since when do allergic reaction feel like some force pressing you into your pillow, not allowing you to stand up - then just disappear after one hour? I mean, serious question. Is that something that can happen to allergics? I'm not allergic to anything as I'm aware of so I have no experience.
>>
>>17032782
>implying you have to swallow all roleplay on this board
>better off believing in space fairies
Maybe not autistic but definately mentally handicapped
>>
>>17031705
Hare Krsna
Hare Krsna
Krsna Krsna
Hare Hare
Hare Rama
Hare Rama
Rama Rama
Hare Hare
>>
File: dQd.jpg (47KB, 321x386px) Image search: [Google]
dQd.jpg
47KB, 321x386px
>>17032800
>autism in a nutshell
>>
Usually people who are possessed can't stand the smell of incense (especially when it has been prayed over by monks) or certain essential oils. It's likely that the smell of the incense extremely bothered a dark entity in her aura, causing her to become ill. Either way, if she does not like the smell, that's not something to hold against her. Because she does not know any better, the karmic consequence of her being rude towards something she is unaware of is greatly lessened. Maybe try to do these rituals when she is not around because she definitely will interrupt them again and again and again.... So in that case, the responsibility is actually on you in order to find the appropriate time and place to perform your rituals without upsetting anyone.
>>
>>17032789
Being around incense =/= not allergic to all incense. Could be the jasmine specifically, or something else in that particular brand.

Inhaling something your are allergic to can fuck you up.

How I could perceive this happening.

> Inhaled, thus directly affecting the lungs. Very common to feel like someone is physically pushing on your chest and you can't breath.

> Eustachian tube leading from pharynx to middle ear gets blocked. Can induce vertigo. Lightheartedness is not unusual either.

All this = holy shit demon on my chest.
>>
>>17032820
Huh, that's interesting. I didn't know about that.

And about the incense. I purchased a new scent and told her about it, she said she is fine with that one. But if she flips out again well...
>>
>>17031604
My suggestion to you is to get in touch with me. I want to ask you some questions. Just because magick is my thing and I enjoy helping people because it makes me feel useful. My Skype is NegiSpringfieldof4ch. When you add me, make sure to mention you're from /x/ so I know.
>>
>>17032826
Even 7-8 hours later? But either way, she had some things and tests for allergic reactions going on, going to doctors for that a few years ago. They didn't find anything then but she still had the suspicion of some intolerances, and you mentioned it. Could be that!
>>
>>17032831

Yeah. My mom hates the smell of incense, too. The smell of Palo Santo oil is the absolute worst to her. Not only that, but as soon as I start a meditation session or begin reading a 20 minute sadhana, she will barge into my room Multiple times talking about extremely mundane stuff, after having not interacted with me for an entire day. Demons, man.
>>
>>17032820
Damn, I've never really liked the smell of incense. I'm not appalled if I smell it but, something always struck me as 'sickly sweet' about the odour. Is it possible I'm possessed?
>>
>>17032833
I added you.

>>17032855
Should I be worried? She's a good woman and treats people well. That's pretty... undemonic, no?
>>
>>17032789
its literally symptomatic of asphyxiation/ shock
>>17032863
short answer is no.
>>
>>17032841
Yup. Up to 48 hours in some cases I believe.

Also, allergen panels are not comprehensive. They work by basically exposing people to very small amounts of the allergen. As you an imagine...no way they are going to hit all of them.
>>
>>17031604

It sounds as though Mom, has deep rooted fears & superstitions that you may not know about.

I'm thinking psychosomatic reaction based on hidden fear of the "evil" ritual she saw you performing.
>>
>>17032860

There is some incense that is more cheaply made than others, like the ones they sell at the dollar store. However, the truth is that in modern society basically everyone is possessed to some extent, brainwashed, tormented by something, etc, unless they take the time daily to do so me sort of cleansing rituals/meditation/prayer for many many years. Only an enlightened person can be considered completely free from possession. It's wayyy easier for demons and spirits to see and influence us than it is for us to perceive them...Yeah ok whatever some may call me preachy and disagree, and that's fine. I accept that. But then, have you taken an honest look at society lately? It's degrading. No psychotherapy or antidepressants can dig humanity out of the grave we are collectively digging for ourselves. So yes, it's likely you have a few spirits and demons that follow you around. But so do most people. And, they are easy to guide into the light if you care to research how.
>>
>>17032899
No, she knows about it those rituals and doesn't fear them. Even when I did stuff with demons she just shrugged it off. Now it's a benevolent planet and I told her it's about protection, a good thing.

It could be psychosomatic, I agree. But not because she thinks my rituals are evil.
>>
File: mayans_2434888b.jpg (108KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
mayans_2434888b.jpg
108KB, 620x387px
>>17032902
enlightenment is a lie and mankind will never be "free"
>>
>>17032863

No, you shouldn't be. Demons are freaking everywhere. They aren't something to be afraid of, most of them just leech energy by sending anxious/negative/obsessive/overly sexual/etc thoughts and causing various kinds of illness. You probably have a few around, too: everyone does unless they are a very long time practitioner with a particular lifestyle and very developed psychic senses. Please don't feed the thought that demons are scary, that gives them power. Demons aren't scary, they just are what they are and it is really our own shortcomings that give them power.
>>
>>17032920
Well it was just a thought. We don't always know anothers fears/insecurities.
>>
>>17032927
How do I get the fucking demons out of my mother then? I don't want them to leech her energy. Should I ask the planet to free her? As a god spirit, he should be able to? I mean I have nothing to lose, I can ask.
>>
>>17032925

If you cared enough to study the history of mankind and ancient traditions, you would know why your statement is false. The cage of your own mind will continue to do the work for those who may wish for you to remain unfree.
>>
>>17032938
1. YOU don`t
2. that other anon is a stinkfoot hippy tier practitioner
>>
>>17032947
congratulations you made it to the next plane of consciousness return to GO collect 200 dollars. Its a game boyo have some fun .
>>
>>17032956
>demon shill detected
>>
>>17032967
Meaningless classifications based on the whims of man .If you harm your a demon; if you help your a god. Now tell me how is that fair?
>>
>>17032975
not true though demons can help too with deals and stuff but they are still demons
>>
File: broken.jpg (44KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
broken.jpg
44KB, 600x315px
>>17032978
And the gods of the pantheon of the tribe across the river that your warring with become the demons of your tribes pantheon. These words mean nothing
>>
>>17032983
ok demon
>>
>>17032938

There are many ways. I suggest you google it and find what resonates with you. The easiest way is through praying to a Buddha or an archangel and asking for help with expelling the entity while mentally filling your mom's aura with white or violet light.
>>
>>17032975

how did you come up with that?
>>
>>17033003
> pray to a being that repeatedly instructed people to not pray to him
>or a soulless automaton that exists to perform tasks given by god
>Also forcibly tamper with someone else`s energies without permission because this is in no way unethical.

yep that checks out absolutely no way that could ever, EVER end badly.
>>
>>17032807
Hare Christos Hare Christos Christos Christos Hare Hare
>>
>>17033021

Which being are you referring to? There are many many different Buddhas in the history of Buddhism, not just Siddhartha Gautama. Vajrayana school of buddhism is based on ritual, self visualization and prayer to various Buddhas as a means for awakening kundalini and attaining enlightenment.
>>
>>17032938

Just pray to Jesus
>>
>>17033047
it`s been established that OP is too edgy for that.
>>
>>17033054
It's nice that you want to judge me without even reading the thread, where I mentioned several times that I already prayed to Jesus and respect him, but never got a reaction.
>>
>>17033029
If you're going to do that, I would recommend the word Holy to replace Hare, they are both invoking the energy of Krishna.

But really, if you are following Lord Jesus as your jagat-guru, you should chant the Lord's Prayer. It is specifically what he instructed to pray, just as Lord Chaitanya instructed us to chant the Maha-mantra.
>>
>>17032925
Why do people think enlightenment means superpowers and freedom to do anything at the snap of a finger?

It isn't enough to be indifference and peaceful to all beings and be free from the material modes of suffering that even if the government or something tried to kill you it wouldn't actually matter because your soul is what is free.

There are restrictions in the physical body to know the spiritual body, and there is a few rules, codes, and basic ethics.

People hear "freedom" they say "you believe in rules i need more edge" like material indulgence will cause you and other beings suffering
>>
>>17033063
simmer down; I was just taking the piss
>>
>>17031604
she got sleep paralyzed

Have you considered that she might be allergic to insence.

>also, I'm not implying any connection at all
>>
>>17033103
She was awake. No paralysis. She was talking to us.

And yes, the allergy could be a rational explanation.
>>
>>17032938

http://ufodigest.com/article/how-remove-demonic-and-spirit-attachments
>>
>>17033080
Free was in quotes for a reason you illiterate
>>
>>17033125
so angry
>>
>>17033078
The Greek for Holy is AYIOS.

KHRISTOS AYIOS.
>>
>>17033141
Nope, just don`t have the energy to correct a paragraph essay. That stemmed from a lack of reading comprehension.
>>
>>17033078
Was doing that in response to Hare Krsna. That's what Prabhupada recommends to the catholic guy in that intervie "thou shall not kill".

Either way, I am content with saying both Hare Krsna and Hare Christos, because the direction is the same.
>>
>>17033117
Darling, I am afraid you absolutely did that to her.

You don't need "supernatural powers" to make shitty things happen to people. DON'T DO IT.
In this situation you felt really empowered by the ritual and your angry feelings hit her and make her what happened.

Like a guy in here said, you don't have any idea of what you are doing. But I will clear something up: YOU DID IT. Not any "supernatural god", it was you with your inner energy.

Don't worry about the god, he probably was like "meh" and only attend your query. It was you, I strongly recommend to read and learn more by your own.
>>
>>17033223
God let it happen
>>
>>17033231
just like everything else ever.
>>
>>17033235
Right. You can't (well, you shouldn't) blame external entities for what you do or get in your life. You did it and the god is of no relevance to your question.

Learn to control yourself. Well... LEARN, that's what you need. Then you wouldn't be asking questions like that on /x/.
>>
>>17033256
God is always relevant
>>
>>17033256
The replies above weren't from me. But if it was me... then even better, in a sense. Because I didn't think I would be able to influence other people so forceful.

As I said, I tried other stuff in the past and always have pretty intense emotion but had no effects. This would be the first time.
>>
>>17033261

"I" this

"I" that

"I" did

I, I, I, me, me me
>>
>>17033297
I.
>>
>>17033308
am
>>
>>17033321
a hairy vagina
>>
>>17033280
That's why I told you don't do it.

It doesn't happen easily or with the first attempts so I read that you haven't do anything like that before, but I'm pretty sure it was you.

As you see, it could be really risky, I would recommend you to read more and learn a lot before trying it in anyone else.
>>
>>17033261
Which one?
>>
>>17033344
The only One
>>
>>17033344
all that are and aren`t
>>
>>17031604
How do I become magus, no matter how much I read I still don't know how to properly do rituals.
>>
>>17033343
Well now that I'm aware of it being a possbility it wont be risky for my family. But I want to be 100% certain about this so I will try and do this to a certain person that I want out of the way. Not dead or very harmed of course.

Also what kind of books talk about this?
>>
>>17033349
I know One who claims to rule the oceans, but is involved with petty arugments with his brothers.

Are these real gods? They are not enlightened. They are vain and afflicted with their own set of problems.
>>
>>17033362
pick a system based on a paradigm you believe in study for a time . Find patterns ; find loopholes bend lesser powers to your will(or dont whatever.

>>17033370
rebound is gonna be a bitch. also literally any book that's above the introductory level and isn`t feel good hippy fluff will address this topic
>>
>>17033362
I'm not the right person to ask as I have no idea whats going on. Until I picked up the planetary spirit I had no effects with anything else. Tried demons, angels, chaos magic, etc...

But I kind of feel that it's destined for me, with the planets. Like, my initials are of those planets, my birthdate is, I was concived during a rare triple conjunction involving the planet and 24 years later, exactly when that same conjunction happened again I discover my interest for the planetary spirits. I found out all these things AFTER I picked this up, not beforehand. I didn't even notice.

So yeah it might be not the same for you.
>>
>>17033370
yes
>>
>>17033363
>literally any book that's above the introductory level and isn`t feel good hippy fluff will address this topic

A spiritual path is not about manipulating the externals, but knowing and mastering yourself. It could be risky for your family because you don't know how to handle it.

If you try it with whoever without being all certain of what you can do and your energy extents then they could be very harmed.
You will be interfering with the natural course of life and that could have a price. Or could not.

Read books about witchcraft and paganism. Articles. I don't have any name in my mind but I promise you is not so hard to find.
>>
>>17033370
There is still One
>>
>>17033450
did you miss the "or don`t" part? Also while not mutually exclusive spirituality =/= magick. . Please tell me your being ironic when you recommended books on"witchcraft and paganism" as having any sort of value for a neophyte.
>>
>>17031604

This is Magic 101...Why're you asking for advice you knew something like this could/would happen.

It's a law of magic..
>>
>>17033614
Because OP has no clue what he`s doing and somehow managed to monkey at a typewriter his way into hurting his mom.
>>
>>17033583
What do you mean about the "or don't"?

And no, I wasn't been ironic... should I? I am really starting this path, actually, but I am surprised about how many things we think and are only fantasy thinking. And well, the discovery about a lot of other things.

Sorry if it's a really misguided advice, right now it's hard to me to find the right way to "not slap them on the face and say something useful".

What would you recommend?
>>
>>17033638
As a general magick is about bending something to the practitioners will. Whether that is the self, reality, or an external entity is based on the framework the system is based on. hence the "bend lesser powers to your will (or don`t)" bit. I assumed you were responding to that post with the assertion of it not being about manipulating externals. Since you quoted part of the post initially. If not then ignore the first bit here. The reason I wouldn`t recommend books on witchcraft/paganism to a beginners is because its simplified golden dawn by way of crowley that gardner gave a celtic glaze. Its a wonderful example of how you can mix and match elements to customize an occult system and make it work for you. However most if not all literature on the system is very for lack of a better word shallow. Its sorta like a toy missing the battery. Its there and the instructions tell how to use it, but its missing that last bit that actually makes it work. As to what I`d recommend for a beginner is to stick with a system rooted in the cultural/religious/etc paradigms that they already have find how to make it work THEN break it apart and rebuild it to fit the need. But in general the best place to start is energy manipulation. qigong or reiki type practices are generic enough to carry over to just about any framework the individual might end up choosing.
>>
>>17031687
Looked it up? It's the fuckin sun.

Yay sol
>>
>>17031604
>a ritual for a powerful planetary spirit asking for its protection for a trip and upcoming procedure.

God is not punishing anyone. The demon that is likely now involved in your mother's life is attempting to corrupt her immortal soul. I suggest contacting a catholic priest immediately.
>>
>>17032812
This Harry Potter shit ain't real
>>
>>17031604
>Did a god "punish" my mother?
No but my dick did last night.
>>
>>17034214
It wasn't the sun.
>>
>>17034275
>I KNOW WHATS REAL OR NOT CAUSE IM ENLIGHTENED BY MY OWN INTELLIGENCE
>>
>>17033526
the only god is the god of the bible and his son
>>
>>17034713
Still believing in fairy tales I see xD
>>
File: Untitled.png (9KB, 484x171px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
9KB, 484x171px
>>17031604
God damn you are performing magick but in total ignorance of how it actually works.

You need to read up.

Here are the elements of magick you used:

1. Suggestion.
2. Correspondence (between incense and ritual and actions).
3. Emotional charge / desire, the true cause of everything in this universe btw.
4. Conviction/faith/belief inspired by your emotional charge.

If your mother hadn't interrupted things chances are your ritual would have failed to do much but because everything played out the way it did you inadvertently worked a very powerful magickal operation.

If you want to understand everything in detail go to site in pic related and start reading their FAQ and the books in the library.
>>
File: 1437239987693s.jpg (7KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
1437239987693s.jpg
7KB, 250x240px
>>17034887
Isn't fringe that sexist, white power site?
>>
>>17034905
Yeah, that's why it's not a very good place to go to learn magick.
>>
>>17034713
He is outside the Bible in other religions as well
>>
File: 20432921.jpg (8KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
20432921.jpg
8KB, 250x240px
>>17034911
Especially if you're a non-white female.
>>
>>17034916
I don't trust people who say they hate a whole group of people for no reason.

I know you're trolling, but you should know how stupid fringe is.
>>
>>17034920
I'm not trolling. He suggested me to go there and I'm neither white nor am I male, so I don't feel very inclined to follow up.
>>
>>17034920
no reason? blacks are inferior for reasons
>>
>>17034934
Wrong board.
>>
>>17034934
have you ever build a mud-hut? didn't think so
>>
>>17034934
Hmm, out of all people you chose blacks? It's almost like you have an obsession.
>>
File: Chimpanzee-picture.jpg (72KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
Chimpanzee-picture.jpg
72KB, 1024x819px
>>17034970
>>
>>17031604
Planetary spirits aren't gods. Calling them that is going to give them inflated egos, and they'll expect more from you.

It sounds like you fucked up, though. No purely human being has any inate power that can affect other humans, all magic revolves around dealing with spirits. You allowed the spirit to do that when you got butthurt, which is an indication that you shouldn't be fucking around with this stuff.
>>
>>17035132
>Planetary spirits aren't gods

How are they not gods? The planets have been worshipped for centuries (and have deities associated with them) or/and are still important parts of human curiosity, occultism and even science.
>>
>>17035141
The planets were named after the gods believed in by one group of people, by that one group of people, back before people knew what planets were. That doesn't actually mean they are associated with planets. Planets don't have any spirits like that. When you said planetary spirit, I thought you were referring to nature spirits. Whatever spirit you were dealing with, it isn't what you think it is, another indication that you shouldn't be fucking around with this stuff.
>>
>>17035189
>That doesn't actually mean they are associated with planets

But they are, still, to this day. In almost everything. Even the names are reminder of that. If you read a book about planetary spirits they will also talk about the ancient gods and associations/connections with the planets. Either way,

> Whatever spirit you were dealing with, it isn't what you think it is,

Does it matter though? I mean, the spirit, planet or whatever helps me a lot.
>>
>>17035249
>But they are, still, to this day.
In the human mind, only.
>books
They're wrong. Planets don't have spirits.

>>17035249
It does. Different spirits do different things and act in different ways. If you simply don't know what you're interacting with, you're just misunderstanding your situation, which is potentially dangerous. If the spirit is TELLING you that it's a planetary spirit, however, that means it's lying to you, which would mean you are almost certainly in danger, especially if it did something like that to someone in your house simply because you sai they weren't protected.
>>
>>17035265
>Planets don't have spirits.

How do you know that for sure?
>>
>>17035275
Because spirits simply don't work that way. Human magic is a magic of dominion and bargaining, meaning that the first person to make a lasting deal with the planetary spirit of earth would effectively rule it.
>>
>>17035302
Alright. It's getting confusing.
>>
This was a good thread
... Too bad it was killed by Christians.

Rest in piece, thread.
>>
>>17035510
demon shill trying to ruse against christians i see
>>
>>17035530
Lmao
>>
>>17035539
not even trying to hide it anymore are you?
>>
>>17035510
How have christians done anything bad in this case? By offering advice?
>>
>>17031857
Shut up, you're fat.
>>
>>17036092
Fuck yourself.
>>
>>17036136
So you are fat.
>>
>>17036142
Yeah, maybe I am. Maybe I'm fat, maybe I'm skinny, maybe I'm inbetween. How is that important at all? Spirits don't give a fuck.
>>
>>17036147
Is that why you look to unfalsifiable things because "they" don't give a fuck? None of this shit is real.
>>
>>17036162
It's not hard for women to find mates, you could be skinny, fat or even an amputee and still find more than enough willing partners, so that logic doesn't even make sense.

>None of this shit is real.

Sure, you know the absolute truth.
>>
>>17036169
I know that these things were made up by humans. Just like the Bible, the Quran and the Torah.
>>
>>17036177
Okay, good for you.
>>
Ask your mom what she meant by it.

Someone who is moral and well-intentioned isn't necessarily incapable of acting out of anger and/or vengeance. Your mom may have angered the spirit.
>>
>>17036182
She told me that the smell freaked her out because it was disgusting.
>>
>>17036178
Lonely fat bitch.
>>
>>17031606
Don't make the spirit mad at you by trying to test the spirit though.
>>
>>17036193
I'm currently sick, but when I feel better I will try to do something direct. I'll ask the spirit to strike someone who is competition (business) and if that indeed happens within 1-2 weeks, I would have proof that it was him.
>>
>>17031604
Perhaps your mother is very cool, and, trying to get ahead of the insanity curve you're on, concocted a situation that involved some of your batshit, and orchestrated it in such a way to make you think you are indeed messing with things so beyond your mind's ability to grasp, that you stop with it outright. Or it's real.
>>
>>17036227
Why would that stop me? It would just make it look real and powerful. So it's even more desirable.
>>
>>17036230
You sound fucking stupid.
>>
>>17036234
And you sound upset.
>>
>>17036230
And your mother loses you. And we all lose another otherwise productive, creative, thoughtful person to their own mind and lack of critical thinking.
>>
>>17036241
No, I'm not mentally ill. I'm interested in the paranormal, spirits, rituals and things like that but they don't take up a lot of time.

I'm not sure how that would even happen. I spent maybe 30 minutes preparing and doing a ritual, that's it. The other 23 hours of the day are spent with mundane stuff. I'm not even sure how you could lose yourself to things like that.

Also, how am I not using any critical thinking? I question it and try to test it. If I have no OBVIOUS results, it's not real to me.
>>
>>17036257
Well, I guess I'm more than skeptical about your mother's experience. I don't believe it. But I could be convinced I suppose. Nothing left to say here. I'm out.
>>
>>17036271
It could be anything. Psychosomatic, roleplaying, allergic reaction, curse, punishment from a spirit. I don't know, that's why I'm asking for other opinions. Doesn't mean I'm a schizophrenic nut.
>>
>>17036276
No it doesn't, and I'm gunna see how this thread develops. You seem like a very coherent person and I think it might be worthwhile keeping tabs on your thread.
>>
Is OP a girl, BTW?
>>
>>17036285
Well the thread already got over 200 replies and I think most people said their part. But you never know.

>>17036317
Doesn't really matter for the question.
>>
>>17036323
matters to my dick
>>
File: 1386082877340.png (20KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
1386082877340.png
20KB, 560x407px
>>17036382
But your dick isn't important.
>>
>>17031604
It was your butt hurt that punished your mother.
Didn't even read past that, take responsibility for your emotions or quit the occult.
>>
>>17036408
You're making me butthurt now. Careful.
>>
>>17036395
Every dick is important
>>
>>17036395
ughh, totally not that guy. But it does matter to the story. Men respond and react differently to things sometimes, compared to women. Plus it's just cooler with strong female characters.
>>
>>17036414
You are not OP. careful we don't get pissed at you
>>
>>17036424
Why would I not be OP?
>>
>>17031649
The spirits feel no disrespect other than what you feed them as seeing disrespectful
You Thought/felt(the same) that the spirit was disrespected, and so it acted as if it was
>>
>>17036420
>>17036417
Yeah but I really don't care about random dicks that aren't attached to my boyfriend.
>>
>>17031694
Did you get the lizard too?
Praise be to Imhotep, ruler of scarabs.
There are only names.
>>
>>17036429
So does that mean the spirit is just a marionette and has no feelings and opinions of its own? That's pretty weak, no?
>>
>>17036433
so you're not a girl and you have a boyfriend

abandon shit
>>
>>17036450
I'm female but what's wrong with gay people? You're on 4chan. That's a pretty gay place if you ask me. I see dicks, buttholes and shemales here every day.
>>
>>17036459
It makes it worse because it didn't seem like a gay thread at first. Now it's gay. That's false. Kill it with...
>>
File: epicmeme.jpg (81KB, 732x716px) Image search: [Google]
epicmeme.jpg
81KB, 732x716px
>>17036476
Maybe the planetary spirits are gay and are offended now? You read what happened to my mother. Careful, human...
>>
>>17031725
>Gods
>deciding to do something
>>
>>17031772
I call him omniverse, all-description
We are each a mere universe, one-description
>mfw demigod lizard queen tried to get me to sign on
>mfw don't know weather to accept as a face of omniverse or just ask for what I want from the omniverse itself.

Anime-heaven is what I want though, so which world would that be?
>>
>>17035838
Advice that magic trolls don't want to hear
>>17036177
>i know
More like
>i dont like these books that's all there is too it

>>17036442
I didnt get the lizards because no
>>
>>17036632
Ask Anime Jesus and Anime Buddha
>>
File: [Absolutely disgusting].png (661KB, 804x451px) Image search: [Google]
[Absolutely disgusting].png
661KB, 804x451px
>>17031606
>bringing "science" into this
>>
>>17036615
Why not?
>>
>>17036647
we're right here.
what you want.
>>
>>17031604
you're a type green but haven't discovered it yet
>>
>>17036824
And what is that? From a fantasy book?
>>
>>17036632
you do not need to hold any form of the omniverse above yourself, as all other forms that he may take are as you, a viewpoint.

and he himself will allow you.

>>17036829
isnt everything?
>>
>>17036832
No, not everything is a fantasy book.
>>
>>17036819
>someones commiting identity theft
>>17036832
>and handing out dis-info
>>17036839
mah nigga
>>
>>17036872
youre a shill

>screaming disinfo
>>
>>17036897
shill out
>>
>>17036903
the word of god is not shilling
>>
>>17036918
>God*
>>
>>17036872
>dis-info
you what.
i have knowledge of perception both as the pure thing it is and the reptilian beast the eclectics have forged with their wanton desire for it.
either will allow the desires for a heaven.
>>
>>17036944
Can your perception clean up those grammer mistakes and sentence errors gonna need to see u after class
>>
>>17031604
>>17031614
>>17031629
>>17031649
Is this Falun Dafa?
>>
>>17036984
Never heard of Falun Dafa.
>>
>>17036957
only people who are absorbed by their egos care about grammar
>>
>>17037053
I don't actually care about grammer unless you know, you can't understand what the other person is talking about.

Nice try though.
>>
>>17031729
It's all about faith sir, if you doubt the power do you believe he would give you it, you have to fully trust it and rid of yourself of doubt
>>
>>17037130
bullshit
>>
>>17035838
Because we're talking about magick and gods, not looking to convert to Christianity. our ancestors had enough of that.
>>
>>17039239
People only worship multiple gods and incorporate them into magic for personal gain and material gain which is not fulfilling or lasting.
>>
>>17035551
Roar
>>
>>17039288
>>
>>17039245
Meh. I wouldn't say that. Occasionally people call on their gods (or ones they don't even worship) for help in dire cases. It is a bit selfish to worship them just to take advantage of their power though.
>>
>>17031604
>But why would a benevolent planetary spirit of good fortune and positiveness go and push my mom down and scare her shitless?
Because you should have stuck your penis in her, long ago.
>>
>>17039304
No you
>>
File: 1449022121847.jpg (21KB, 297x365px) Image search: [Google]
1449022121847.jpg
21KB, 297x365px
>>17039498
You are adept, friend. I see you. If you could give us insight into your findings, please post as a reply.
>>
>>17039624
My findings? I simply know a bit about this stuff. I don't ask Eris to make it rain hot dogs when I'm hungry, but maybe if I were starving.. or really craving hot dogs.. haha. I could worship more gods, but I'm just.. not. I am a Discordian because it fit with me perfectly even before I knew what it was.. heh
>>
>>17039519
Not everyone has a penis, prick.
>>
You made your mother ill with whatever bunk you were burning, fool
>>
>>17040076
Jasmine incense?
>>
>>17033333
Squint the quints.

OP stop messing with shit you don't understand and earn the things you seek on your own
>>
Before you go consulting powers that you don't know first hand, I reccomend achieving a stronger will and having more faith in life in general. This spirit you contacted , may or may not have even been legitimate. Before you go lighting some incense and candles in a home that does not belong to you and praying to whatever spirit, Learn the proper way to approach ritual or you may not like what you subconcioisly impose upon yourself. Its about YOUR inner power, not relying on spirits to do it for you. Your mothers affliction? Rationally speaking it could have been the fact that this ritualist behavior from you caused her to act abnormally or maybe as someone else said the incense messed with her senses. My opinion? Whatever intention you directed at that ritual of yours got redirected at her because you could not maintain a proper mindset after she interrupted. Don't do things of this sort in a home where it is not welcomed. For future reference, if your afraid of something, take a few deep breaths and learn to find courage in yourself. Building yourself up with your own strengths and talents should be your first priority. And if you decide after a while you desire to continue your own path and continue with things of this sort, don't be ignorant about it and really study up contently first. Prepare yourself to the fullest extent and have confidence.
Thread posts: 257
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.