[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I recently learned when my mother and father were dating that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: woah.png (94KB, 337x456px) Image search: [Google]
woah.png
94KB, 337x456px
So I recently learned when my mother and father were dating that my father got heavily into some, how should we say, questionable things. My mother simply described it as "Things of the occult." and mentioned he had tried "Several summonings."
While I know my father can be a good man, this explains tremendous amounts about him. While I'm not 100% interested in the practice myself, I'd like to know more about it and see what I can get him to tell me.
So the question I pose for you guys is, how do I approach him about it?

>mfw
>>
>>17030258
Just ask him or carry some occult books around like "initiation into hermetics" and he's bound to ask about it
>>
Apporach him with a cross and bible and scream in jesus name and make him accept jesus in his life. He might turn violent and reject the cross but stay strong
>>
>>17030842
>IN JESUS NAME!
>IN JESUS NAME!!!
>IN JEESSUUSS NAAAAAAAMMMMEE!!!
"in j-jesus name what? what are you doing?"
>throw bible at him as hard as possible while crying
>>
>>17030258

>hey dad
>yeah son?
>you a wizard?
>yeah dude
>cool
>>
inb4 essential saltes
inb4 silver keys
inb4 op is actually a fish man
>>
>>17030258
>While I know my father can be a good man, this explains tremendous amounts about him.

So that's why he always wore that dressing gown with the stars on it. I thought he was just off-his-rocker.
>>
Watch your father when he thinks he is alone. If he really was/is into the occult, he will run rub his forehead repeatedly.
>>
File: not the co2.png (222KB, 615x628px) Image search: [Google]
not the co2.png
222KB, 615x628px
>>17031670
>mfw I realize he does this and other things

Also forgive me I forgot I made this thread
>>
>>17031670
>If he really was/is into the occult, he will run rub his forehead repeatedly.

Can you or somebody explain why he/they would do this?
>>
>>17031827
It is a subconscious twitch due to overuse of your "third eye"

>OP's dad knows
>>
>>17033335

Is that why you scratch your stank asshole so much? Cute RP going on here guys.
>>
>>17033397
I kek'do hard
>>
>>17031525
His dad isn't a wizard he's had sex before 30 if he made a baby the responsible way
>>
you want to fuck your dad?
>>
Ask him how to summon succubus.
>>
>>17030258
Ask him who your real father is and see if he stutters or seems unsure in his response. It is very likely that you were conceived via an extremely hot/erotic ritualistic orgy.
>>
>>17031670
Wtf!!! Anon, this is true, my father is a dark priest (he bound more than 64 demons to our family, but we got them back to him), and commonlybwhe he is alone rub his forehead.
Btw i know my father is a dark priest because he tried multiple times to use us as batteries, he used dolls, sigils, chants and always tried to disguise this activities as normal, without further explanation, he made many pacts with demons and dark entities that he needs more energy that his body is capable of produce
>>
>>17030258
If you want to make a serious study of it, then get in touch with me.

NegiSpringfieldof4ch is my Skype and [email protected] is my email. I try to be on to help people as much as I can, since I'm pretty much doing this as a job.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.