[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi there, /x/ Novice chaos magician here, I've been reading

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 12

File: image.jpg (19KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 384x384px
Hi there, /x/ Novice chaos magician here, I've been reading some books and started my meditation and vanishing practices, but I can't tell if I have reached gnosis yet to start practicing magic itself. I've read abouth the excitatory and inhibitory kinds of gnosis, but only through the use of drugs I've reached somewhat of it, but it sucks not being able to recall gnosis without them. Any tip or advice from experienced magicians? Thanks in advance
>>
Also, have someone read the Psychonaut field manual from bluefluke? It would be great if someone could explain me what does the soul ressonance is and which are its uses
>>
>>17029893
You're missing the point of chaos magick. What you're doing is more akin to discordianism than anything else. In chaos magick, the main thing to do is fuck up every energy cycle you come across.

If you're serious about chaos magick, change your belief system immediately. By the time you're asking these types of questions, you've held onto a single belief system far too long to be considered a chaos magician.
>>
>>17029913
Mmmmm, so this may be an stupid question for a chaos magician, but I'll ask anyway. You're telling me to fuck gnosis and just do some shit until something works?
>>
>>17029918
Don't listen to the tripfaggot. Create chaos to make changes, create order to sustain. It's just called chaos but it's really about understanding it. Your willpower will be the deciding factor.
>>
>>17029893
Easy gnosis for a chaote.
Sit or lay down comfortably. Relax as much as you're able. Start breathing rhythmically. Breath in for the count of 5, breath out for the count of five. As you count picture each number in your head. Visualize a 1 when you count one, a 2 as you count two, ect. Do this for five minutes, just type timer into google if you need a timer. If other thoughts pop into your head as you do this, just bring your attention back to breathing and counting, it's fine if that happens, this is just a warm up phase.

After the timer beeps, shut it off and set one for 15 minutes. Get comfortable again and start rhythmic breathing again. Only this time instead of counting you're going to call out the name of a power you like. Some god or spirit or even some fictional character you really like. You could even try calling pizza if that floats your boat. As you breath out, say the name aloud. As you breath in, say the name in your head.

As you're doing this, try to mentally call for the entity you want. This can be a little tricky at first, think of it as expressing your want, your desire, your need for it in your voice. Try to express and mentally bring about the feeling of calling this way. Express it in your voice when you speak aloud, and in your thoughts when you think it.

Give it a try and report back, if it doesn't work we'll have you try a few other methods.
>>
File: 1443983408250.jpg (23KB, 212x242px) Image search: [Google]
1443983408250.jpg
23KB, 212x242px
>>17029893

As an experienced chaos sorceror myself, the true path of sorcery lies within the powers of the warp.

Have you felt the warp overtaking you? If not, you aren't doing it right. The blessings of the dark gods are bountiful gifts, and they are generous.
>>
>>17029918
No, your path is your own. I'm just saying what chaos magic is. If you don't know what it is, don't use the term.
>>
>>17029913
Discordianism also seems fun and suitable for me

>>17029941
I think I didn't get this clear...

>>17029979
Thanks man, I'll try this and report back, also I'll be sure of keeping the thread alive or make a new thread reporting if needed.

>>17029983
Can you detail this please?

>>17029990
Sorry mate, I don't want to be disrespectul or anything, I'm just looking for some help
>>
chaos is only a structure that people cannot read. perhaps it is because of a lack of foretelling?
>>
File: Black_Legion_Chaos_Sorcerer.jpg (103KB, 683x957px) Image search: [Google]
Black_Legion_Chaos_Sorcerer.jpg
103KB, 683x957px
>>17029998

Being as you are a young aspirant come to serve the dark gods, I will impart some more wisdom to you. Disregard these lesser fools who don't even know of the ruinous powers.

Work on discarding your sanity. Sanity is for the weak. Practice this by laughing maniacally, and screaming "DEATH TO THE FALSE EMPEROR" when you wake up and before you go to sleep.

You may need to spend some time attracting the attention of the ruinous powers, but fear not, they reward loyal servants. Start a cult that either devotes itself to working the great machinations of an entire world like a puppet, enticing the weak humans to perform ever greater acts of excess and pleasure, or one that focuses on spreading rot and pestilence wherever they go.

There are of course many ways these cults go about this. For example, the last cult I mentioned may spread disease and filth by sabotaging sewer systems, purposefully infecting public places with virulent diseases, or causing bloody wars with great loss of life, so that the bodies will decay and bring a host of carrion.
>>
>>17029998
No I'm literally being a faggot about this because I have a special place in my heart for chaos magick.
No serious practitioner of chaos magick would give half a fuck that you used the term incorrectly.
>>
>>17030035
Yeah man, you're right, but even if you were being a faggot, there's no need for me to be disrespectul or rude.
>>
Read this OP:

https://zalbarath666.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/peter-j-carroll-liber-null-psychonaut.pdf

It's Liber Null & Psychonaut. This is the foundational work of chaos magic. Every time I revisit it I get something new. The tripfags are right and wrong. Read the book to find out how.
>>
>>17030051
In fact I've read this, it was kind of difficult, had to stop and read something more simple, like condensed chaos. But thanks, I'll read it again to see if I can understand something more
>>
>>17030035
>No serious practitioner of chaos magick would give half a fuck that you used the term incorrectly
are you saying you're not a serious practitioner?
>>
>>17029893
>novice chaos magician

Stopped reading there. Nigga you don't even into magician. Magic doesn't real.
>>
>>17025808
>>
>>17030060
Not a serious one, no. I dabble in CM but it always backfires on me whenever I try. My innate influence makes it hard for me to do things safely in the lower planes. I'm more of a fan of CM than anything else. I enjoy seeing the mixture of energy that unfolds from its practitioners.
>>
Am I aloud to bate I bate to much can I be a chaos magic warlock too ?
>>
File: 1445147651248.jpg (387KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
1445147651248.jpg
387KB, 850x850px
>>17030028
>>
I try to respect everyone's beliefs on here and never ever say anything contrary especially since I post so many weird things but discordant chaos magick...really?

Why not just white magick like paganism?
Why would you go out of your way to practice something so bad?
>>
File: chaos_star_and_gods_3205.jpg (33KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
chaos_star_and_gods_3205.jpg
33KB, 350x350px
Is this a warhammer 40k thread
>>
>>17030132
Most people aren't REALLY practicing any magick.

They're just browsing the internet all NEET style in a desperate bid to learn SOMETHING paranormal.
>>
>>17030153
Are you this boards shitposter? I filtered you.
>>
What the hell is dark magic explain what the fuck I can do to play
>>
>>17029913
You should perhaps elaborate a little bit on the nature of the meta paradigm that chaos started out as, switching beliefs to alter the nature of your interaction with the things around you.

>>17029941
And you could perhaps elaborate a bit on what the chaos thought evolved into, that different viewpoints can produce different interactions so you should just chose the viewpoint that is most productive to you.

>>17029918
And how in common terminology it's gone from what can I learn by changing my viewpoint, to I'll change until I find what whatever works best, to simply being "whatever works".
>>17029983
Blood for the blood god!
>>17029998
>almost get
excellent. Best of luck
>>17030018
And the ritual simplification that became part of the chaos moment. That if anything can be made to work by changing your viewpoint, than what among it all is the common thread? Where does belief stop mattering and where does it become objective?
>>17030028
Skulls for the skull throne!
>>17030051
This is not bad advice.
>>17030076
>dogma
>>17030129
> His followers also offer him praise and attempt to win his favor by savagely attacking each other when there are no other battles to be fought
explains /x/
>>17030132
Chaos magic sadly involves rather a lack of elder gods.
>>
>>17030160
No, that's >>17030150
>>
>>17030171
>Chaos magic sadly involves rather a lack of elder gods.
That's easily why I love it so much.
>>
>>17030172
Yup, I'm just the guy that calls the insane fucks for what they are. Tomoko/The Fairy Queen/Jesus freaks are the ones you're looking for.
>>
>>17029983
>warp overtaking you

Is it a good pain?
>>
File: 1238625863338.gif (16KB, 360x395px) Image search: [Google]
1238625863338.gif
16KB, 360x395px
op is kill
>>
>>17031965
Naaaaah man, I was working, I'll try your technique today, I hope I could reach gnosis with it!
>>
>>17029893
Music helps me
>>
Threadly reminder that chaos magick is only for incompetents who can't focus enough to do any higher magick. All you guys do is, "My sigil. My randomness. My imagination."
You're really just mundanes with a grimoire.
>>
>>17033488
Yes, that's what makes it so wonderful. Mundane magic is best magic.
>>
>>17029990
>I'm just saying what chaos magic is.

Too bad you're such an idiot that you don't even really know.
>>
>>17033488
What is higher magick?
Are there rankings?
>>
>>17033488
>>17034092

Yes there are in ordered magic...

...really it's just a way for the salty folk who waste time on order magic to ironically/unironically bitch at those who picked the correct magical path.

Order magic requires following orders.

Hence order.

Hence bitch.

Hence mad at non-bitches.
>>
>>17034092
>What is higher magick?
That's the question that's had humanity baffled for the last 1400 years. Suffice to say it doesn't have an answer. Regardless of human opinion, the answer is alchemy.

When you can touch something and change its very composition, you're not doing lower magic anymore.
>>
File: 1446209379305.png (456KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1446209379305.png
456KB, 680x680px
>all these armchair chaotes
holy shit and namefagging too
>>
>>17034131
Chaos magick is the most heavily namefagged topic on /x/. Always has been, always will be.
>>
File: 1448615850857.png (236KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
1448615850857.png
236KB, 300x400px
>>17034143
filtered
>>17029893
give it some time, regular meditation practice will make it easy to achieve gnosis soon enough
you will know when you achieve that state of mind
>>
>>17034165
And what about that soul ressonance shit? I wasn't able to find something that explains it clear
>>
>>17034108
>>17034110
Im new to x but why do people shitpost here? There's like no where else to talk about this stuff...
>>
>>17029893
Anchoring
>>
>>17034332
It's 4chan. 4chan is for shitposting. Anyone that tries to tell you any different is a plain faggot.
>>
>>17034092
High magic is magic that is meant to affect one's self, one's mind or soul. Low magic/ witchcraft is magic that meant to affect the physical. Usually ritual or ceremony based, rather a lot of chaos magic concerns itself mainly with high magic.
>>
>>17034354
Where would white magick lie?
>>
>>17034361
I can think of a few places...
>>
>>17034338
I guessthat I can't really dispute this. For whatever reason I don't want to shit x up

I've already had to filter three namefag in like two days. Tomoko llma and that fairy guy
>>
>>17034367
That's why the filter feature is there. I've filtered two tripfags and the word "Christ." It's nice to have that kind of stuff hidden, but remember that there are always people lurking that enjoy that kind of content. Rather than thinking of the board being shat up, try to ensure your own posts aren't shit.
>>
Oh man I love watching wizard fights on /x/ you really see which namefags are utterly deluded.
>>
>>17034361
Whole different spectrum than high/low. If you can tell me what source material you're drawing from I might be able to give you a better answer.

>>17034367
If it helps I draw a hard line between chaos magic as a paradigm and a person being a chaote.
>>
>>17034373
There hasn't been any fighting ITT yet.
>>
>>17034372
For sure I guess im just used to being the autistic avatar shitpost nametrip and for whatever reason I like x and want to take care of it.
I try to be Christian but I really can't but I enjoy reading the bible and the some od the stories in it.

>>17034378
Both those posts were mine. When I was a pagan when I was nineteen they mentioned white magick and black magick. The white you were supposed to practice to bring good on others.
>>
>>17034402
>for whatever reason
Interesting types of people come here. It really is a unique place. Just respect people's beliefs and you'll never have to worry about the quality of posts.
>>
>>17034306
what chapter was it in?
>>
>>17034402
I blame llewellyn.
Okay, so some context.
While the term high magic has been around for longer than this, the current definitions became solidified around 1950 when Gerald Gardner (the father of modern wicca) published his first article on the subject "High Magics Aid". Since wicca concerned itself mostly with witchcraft (the old term meant for magic that was supposed to affect the physical)) him contrasting that with high magic locked in the usage for the term low magic to mean witchcraft.

Light meaning good or holy, and dark mean bad or evil is something that has been part of western culture for so long I can't even begin to place its origin. But high magic is neither inherently good or evil, nor is the beliefs behind witchcraft inherently good or evil.

And ethical questions aside, one of the main tenets of Wicca is the law of threes. The belief that what you do magicly will come back to three times, and that if you help others you'll get that back magnified, and if you harm others, you'll be harmed three times a much yourself, which is why a group of neopagans would be worrying themselves over white/black.
>>
>>17034433
Thanks are you a pagan?
Christianity didn't do it for me and I believe in magick. Not chaos magick though if it's even in the same tier. I just want to practice magick and do rituals and shit.
>>
>>17034438
I'm a discordian dabbler. What exactly that means changes by who you tell it to. Israel Regardie is probably my favorite author when it comes to the occult, give his writings a look over if you'd like.
>>
Follow the steps on the books and you will find your "path". Liber MMM or whatever you like more.

All this mental masturbation is useless, it distract you from the point.

Read. Practice. Record the experience. Understand. Read. Practice. Record the experience. Compare it to your results. Understand. Then ask questions to experienced people. Repeat.
>>
>>17034412
Chapter two, in the astral doppelganger section, and chapter three, in the blue pearl sidequest
>>
>>17034664
I think it's explained well enough, what exactly do you not understand?
>>
File: 1302938263733.jpg (116KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
1302938263733.jpg
116KB, 750x600px
rip in peace op
>>
>>17036062
Hey man, I tried your method, it relaxed me a lot, but nothing more than that, I didn't feel anything different or something like that
>>
>>17036298
The relaxation is good at least. A quick note about your environment. Should make sure the area is free from bright lights and loud noises, quiet is best, if you're in an area where it's never quiet, than headphones with a white noise generator works as well.

So for the next attempt, start of with rhythmic breathing as before. But this time add a third step to it. Instead of just breathing in and out, breath in for the count of 5, hold it for the count of 5, breath out for the count of five, and repeat. After your warm up instead of the name of a power, simply the hold the image of a triangle in your minds eye. After a while the image should start to change, split off into strange geometric shapes.

Give it a try. If this doesn't work for you, I'll recommend a bit of ritual work next.
>>
File: 1448999774383.jpg (75KB, 331x427px) Image search: [Google]
1448999774383.jpg
75KB, 331x427px
>>17033488
Greyface pls.
>>
File: hsdgaw.jpg (143KB, 813x983px) Image search: [Google]
hsdgaw.jpg
143KB, 813x983px
>>17029893

What are your favourite techniques for Liberation?

I'm experimenting with "heresy", "iconoclasm", and "fear" nowadays.
(Basically, I try to change structures in my mind, destroying some basic beliefs.)

Sometimes they seem to be the perfect tools for gnosis.
>>
>>17034433
The Rede's provide the solution to this logic conundrum in a rather cryptic way, but few pre-Gardenarian remain.
Thamaturgy = Visualization mastery; low magik; cultivating emotion/aetheric information
Theurgy = 'High magik'; making force from aetheric information; translation; creates a definition of soul, differentiates from spirits of low magik

Here's where it gets interesting, because Theurgy translates to 'ritual magik' which is real and cool. Witchcraft then traditionally is Theurgy, but the 'spells' a pop-culture witch/wizard would use belong in a category I call 'Magik' whereas Theurgy and Thamaturgy are more like yoga.

If you do Magik, and are aware of and in tune with your quantum nature, with a stable enough mind from Low/High Yoga, then you at this exact point become a Novice Chaos Magician.

To give some contrast, a Master Chaos Magician would be as able as an entire Level 2 civilization, whereas a Novice might only be able to influence certain 'warps' as one put it earlier (I call it flux), with a particular fractal or infinite set, which translates to some elemental 'Avatar' style bending (and yes including the giant blue people but more inclined to psychokinesis)

Chaos Magik is technically the Gate to the rest of these abilities and fluxes. This is why so many get absorbed into the universes entropy and arcane potential when passing this gate, because all directions are spayed askew, whereas the two levels of Yoga beforehand, were so much straight-forward.

If you wish to progress eternally, you would be wise to learn the actual nature of the universe, and actually flux with it, against it, and beyond it eventually, though never truly letting go.

The real-life tesseract or analog of this 'school' or discipline of Magik are the dark matter strings which translate certain information to what media is beyond space. The method of this translation is much like the weave of magik itself, so Chaos Magik technically is old French Witchcraft.
>>
>>17038430
More from me.

The only physical thing left to define in our universe, after dark matter, and all the forms it can exist in, plus all the translations it can conduct, is dark energy, which I think is about the nature of existence and information in essence. Both what defines a 'universe' and what lies beyond.

This is a tricky subject for even expert chaotes because it takes a level of certainty the more mischievous types just really can't achieve. To be more coherent, I believe there are other magik disciplines within the realm of Chaos Magik, which are represented by those 8 quantum 'elements' in different combinations. When in an instance of an unknown configuration, it is difficult to translate without actually doing the work, but to used the matter eludes practitioners from the energy which is wholly intrinsic and only as potentious as the practitioner allows it to be, which brings into question efficiency.

To be sure you'd have to do science with your psychokinesis, while doing science on your nutrition, while doing science on the space time instance you are in. This is why wisdom is really important, and you should focus on the sciences with chaos magik.

If you didn't know, intelligence is an actual physical thing in physics. A universe cannot have sentient life as we know it, without a certain level of chaos or thermodynamics. This means a still cloud of gas will never have life (again as 'we' know it). Also on the cellular level, the membrane of your cells preform this function of entire clusters, and galaxies if you acknowledge certain quantum forces, by allowing fluids between multiple cells controlled by the generation of vacuums, like small suction cups. These forms are the same logic (information processing) which allow practitioners their flux and translations; their arcane prowess is solely dependent on these same chaos patterns which lie at the root of all of our evolution trees, and the very core of your survival.
>>
>>17036816
He hold some truth ya know.
>>
>>17038461
Last one I promise.

Just remember, Novice Chaotes, logic should be your goal, as a Witch/Wizard your logic is like your heartbeat, at least for your less important vital energies. But to survive as a Chaote, is to be in constant struggle with madness.

You must choose to fight entropy, the very reason you live, to discover the secrets, or aid in the darkness's one sided drama here to give us higher level Logics something to fight. ^.^

Also this has nothing to do with beliefs about moralism, it is strictly about if something happens in front of your face, what your brain tissue will expect to happen before you begin rationalizing.

Maybe too real for the lesser daemons all about being edgy and using 'social' Thamaturgy to have others do Logic for them. Those would fall to insult, the ones who will guide you will unsheathe the razor of wisdom in the face of hubris and only teach once defeated, like the universe.

Good Luck!
>>
Holy shit the amount of RP on this board is unbearable. What is actually wrong with you neck-beards?
>>
>>17030171

>Chaos magic sadly involves rather a lack of elder gods.

UHHHH

KHORNE SLANEESH NURGLE TZEENTCH?

ARE YOU A FUCK?
>>
>>17029893
Liber Null & Psychonaut makes it very clear as to when gnosis is achieved, as does Bluefluke's guide.

>>17029897
>explain me what does the soul ressonance is and which are its uses
His soul resonance technique is a basis for creating your own Middle Pillar ritual, basically. There is plenty to read on that subject, and really, you should already know enough about that before you attempt it. If you're going to follow Bluefluke's guide, do not fucking rush through all the steps like a tard and complain that nothing works.

All these poster's telling you what the "true path" of practicing magic is obviously has no clue about chaos magic whatsoever, as the very fundaments of it rejects such notions.

>>17030296
>>17029983
What the fuck
>>
>>17038355
Sacrilege and heresy mostly, I havent experimented the others
>>
>>17036816
Learn real magick.
>>
So...is meme magic a chaos or ordered?
>>
>>17038430
>>17038461
>>17038473
Very creative. You should check out nosleep and writingprompts on reddit if you'd like to practice more. Hone your imagination then self publish on amazon, the money is pretty good.
>>
This is my first time on /x/

do you guys actually cast spells and shit or what?
>>
>>17039383
Neither. It's a form of stupidity.
>>
>>17030132
Chaos is not bad, you must be a christian
>>
>>17039926
yeah bruh every day
>>
File: 1448961395837.jpg (24KB, 212x242px) Image search: [Google]
1448961395837.jpg
24KB, 212x242px
I AM NOW UNSTOPPABLE!!!!11!!
>>
>>17038464
Everything holds some truth. The best lies are based around a corrupted seed of truth.
>>
>>17040559
The best lies, like the best truths, can never found.
>>
>>17040609
>can never be found
>>
>>17040613

STOP TRYING TO BE PROFOUND

YOU ARE DUMB

YOU SAY NOTHING NEW OR IMPORTANT

THANKS
>>
>>17040765
This is still 4chan, no matter how mad people get at the fact that I exist. Nothing important has ever been posted here.
>>
>>17039965

Christ and Chaos...

...RA, IO T!

Are you stupid?
>>
>>17040774

NO, PLENTY HAS YOU STUPID FUCK.

YOU ARE STUPID. READ A BOOK.

I'M NOT MAD YOU EXIST. I'M MAD I KEEP READING YOUR EGO DRIVEL

READ. A. BOOK.

THEN Y
>>
>>17040779

YOU CAN POST
>>
>>17040779
Nobody's going to think I come across quite the way you do, so criticizing your perception of my ego is completely and utterly pointless. The filter feature exists for a reason. Use it.
>>
>>17040765
It's also as if I have ascertained my own level of conscious pragmatism. It runs the thin line between schizoid energy and pure genius. Genius, in and of itself should always be regarded as both a source of joy and a horrid tormentor.

Furthermore to state that I myself am blind to my own omniscience would be absolutely irrefutable yet completely false at the same time. In short, I couldn't care less if my words cause you discomfort, pain, or anger.

The stories posted here are works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take them seriously.
>>
>>17040798

I'LL BET YOU'RE GOING TO KEEP A NOTEBOOK FOR THE DAY SOMEONE ELSE ACTUALLY THINKS WHAT YOU SAY IS GOOD SO YOU CAN WRITE IT DOWN AND MASTURBATE TO IT WHILE LISTENING TO NSYNC
>>
>>17040879
Hope you know that post wasn't actually Tomoko.
>>
>>17040893

There is no "actual" Tomoko.
>>
>>17041094
You've clearly never read any of my threads.
>>
>>17041094

This is another impostor. There is a rift in the time/space stream that allows such posts to come through from other sources. Normally the time/space/internet stream source spaces it's stream into less of a pile of shit. I then take out the dimensional sharding effect (my anus shards). Now we have dimension ELEVEN.

If that isn't enough you can just HIDE my threads so the dimension and TIME STREAM can be SAFE from these organizations.

Thanks Obama!
>>
>>17041190
>There is a rift in the time/space stream that allows such posts to come through from other sources.
Like everything else in life, this is eerily similar to my actual beliefs.

Thanks anon.
>>
>>17041205

Of course it is, it's random words strewn together to form complete bullshit.

Resonating highly with the hedonist crowd who think there is "work" to be done.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>17041244
Have you ever tried to kill me? It's not fucking easy.

I've been trying to eons but they keep bringing me back. Everyone always says it like it's supposed to be easy. Well no, it's not that easy when your will manifests itself into a reality full of compassion and the desire to live and save the source of it all.
>>
>>17041672

No, me.
>>
>>17039882
This is not my creativity, technically.

The thing with metaphysics is your perception of things actually is part of the equation in, not only 'what' it is (the secrets you will/have uncovered) but also how it is defined (both by the universe and in lexicon/words).

So this is my perception of it, however it is a culmination of actual magik and actual theory backed by physics. My actual magik references aren't too amazing, I mostly work with temporal flux and zero-point generation/propagation like our ancient's ancients did. Its really tough to devote time like what is needed for true mastery of such a topic in an ecology such as our current global corporatism/cronyism.

Thanks for the support however infinitesimal, the universe is what truly spoke and you are doing good work ^.^

Namaste~~~
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.