[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I';m rather scared /x/ and I need your help, whenever it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: so0methings at my window.jpg (13KB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
so0methings at my window.jpg
13KB, 540x303px
I';m rather scared /x/ and I need your help, whenever it gets hot, I open my window to cool off, but I notice that when I open my door to go to the bathroom it often quickly closes behind me, but that never happens when the window is closed.

IS this paranormal occurrence possibly caused by ghosts? Am I allowing evil spirits in my room by opening my window who are shutting my door?

Should I be worried and how do I stop it? Should I try to communicate with them using a wedgie board to try and kindly persuade them to leave my room?
>>
dude its totally a ghost spook it out with salt and pepper traps works every time
>>
You are obviously being haunted by the ancient Aeolus. A lot of people have already fallen victim to his doing. I'd suggest keeping your windows closed and check your home's insulation.
>>
>>17029762

Don't worry, it's not a spirit.

You'd know if it was.

It just has something to do with the air pressure.
>>
>>17029855
exactly.
>>
>>17029855
>>17029870
You're dumb.
>>
>>17029901
???
>>
>>17029919
There could be no possible correlation with air and the door in his room, how would the wind even shut a door? Just like that? It's a spirit man.
>>
>>17029956
Certain things can enter through your window if you don't have them sealed, which I doubt OP has done, but the way he described it makes it sound like it was just the wind.

>but that never happens when the window is closed
>>
>>17029989
See
>>17029848

Air pressure wouldn't close doors. Because it needs an outlet / inlet.
>>
how exactly does a wedgie board work? I'm assuming it helps facilitate giving said spirit or demon a spiritual wedgie to show them you mean business, but how exactly does it work?
>>
>>17030021
If the airconditioning is on, it is sucking air from the outside and will blow it out the window.

That force will shut doors.
>>
topkek's guys. Happens to me all the time too. Particularly if ac or heat is on in the house and I decide to crack my window (usually I keep vent in my bedroom closed) and on the way to bathroom (same as op) I normally close my door completely when leaving bedroom but as bathroom is across the hall I will sometimes just leave it cracked. It has occasionally completely shut!

What does this mean? IS there a spirit or evil entity coming in my window? Or is the AC and/or furnace possessed? Separately? Or multiple ghosts? Why only when my window is open?

salt and pepper rdy pls hlp
>>
>>17030043
Those are those boards where people hold these triangle things and it moves over letters to spell out messages, surely youve heard of wedgie boards before?
>>
>>17030043
>>17030136
It's called a ouija board.

You really shouldn't mess with those unless you actually do wan't spirits in your house.

>>17030071
Haha, very funny.

Salt doesn't actually do anything anyway.
>>
>>17030136
Nope, but I have heard of oujia boards before. Still waiting on the wedgie board explanation.
>>
>>17030163
>>17030164
Mean ouija. 5 am and my spelling goes out the window. Yes I know what they are and what they are called. I was pointing out that op wants to give the supposed spirit a wedgie.
>>
ouija boards are bullshit
>>
With the window being open, your house has a chance to breathe and depressurize. And it creates airflow throughout your house. So your door closes any time there is airflow. If the window is closed, there will be no airflow that causes the door to close.
>>
>>17030233
Well then explain to me why the airconditoner doesn't shut the door if airflow makes doors shut. I think by opening a window you're letting spirits enter, some that may be angry.
>>
>>17030256

Have the window open with the ac on. The door will shut.

Have the window open with no ac on. The door will shut.

Have the window closed with ac on. The door will not shut.

Have the window closed with no ac. The door will not shut.
>>
>>17030271
But ac cause ait flow.
>>
Dude you got a poltergeist pushing your door shut. I worked in an office once where long ago a guy committed suicide by jumping out the 12th story window and every time someone left the window open, all the paper in the room would just fly off tables. Shit was scary.
>>
File: aliens.jpg (87KB, 585x516px) Image search: [Google]
aliens.jpg
87KB, 585x516px
it's obviously ancient aliens
>>
>>17030509

This is /x/ so there's a good chance you're completely retarded.
>>
>>17030533
What? It happens all the time. Paper would just fly off tables, man.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.