[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any of you successfully astral projected or lucid dreamed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Candle1.jpg (74KB, 448x299px) Image search: [Google]
Candle1.jpg
74KB, 448x299px
Have any of you successfully astral projected or lucid dreamed?

I have attempted both of them but could never get them to work ever.
>>
ya, it's not that hard. have you tried making a dreamjournal and doing reality checks? also herbs can help.
>>
bump for stories
>>
>>17029718
Yes, and it's really not all that people make it out to be.

I've done it a few times and I always want to try to fly around when it happens.

It's pretty neat, but it's not like a life changing experience or anything.
>>
Melatonin tabs can help with lucid dreams, at the least you'll get some vivid ones
>>
>>17029718
Every dream I have is a lucid one. It gets lame after the first week.
>>
File: CVE0WKmWEAAO6g6.jpg (83KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
CVE0WKmWEAAO6g6.jpg
83KB, 600x800px
>>17029747
>>17029750
My experience shows that if I can set aside the time each morning and write down my dreams, as soon as i wake up, I start to become more aware of the subconscious mind at play, within me.

Lucid dreaming always creeps up on me, and I can always only hold it for about 15 minutes of dream time. It gets really confusing to try to hold and interject at the same time.
I can alter settings and character, but this seems hardest. Once I become too aware of the push and pull, I always have only about 15 more seconds and I always jolt awake.
>>
>>17029718
Every time I try to seriously meditate enough to astral project, I learn/realize/remember that I can't get that far without offsetting something important. It's like reality shifts to stop me from actually putting my mind into the astral. Almost as if moving in self defense.
>>
File: cw_stacy.jpg (91KB, 736x459px) Image search: [Google]
cw_stacy.jpg
91KB, 736x459px
>>17029771
Bumping to see if anyone cares about my story, or my qt3.14 Brittany Venti waifu
No, I am not Ginger. ;_;
>>
>>17029890
>almost as if moving in self defense.
Same, we need to meditate daily, to take it.
>>
>>17029771
When you jolt awake is it because of fear of the dream or you become too aware of your dream or what?
Also is that a picture of you?
>>
>>17030120
Yeah, that's what I'm always afraid of. I'm not trying to make more work for people, but at the same time I realize that if there's no work to do, it wouldn't mean anything to begin with.
>>
Am astral llama. I does it all the thyme. Will be in astral field. Seek truth there. We can show you.
>>
I started lucid dreaming accidentally, whether it happens or not is random and completely determined if I notice I'm dreaming.
I've discovered that sleep depriving myself usually helps for more vivid dreams and deeper sleep. I'd always wanted to Lucid dream, but didn't bother with all the setup. (Journals, reality checks, etc.) Just kinda happens.
Something I must add that kinda scares me a bit still, if shit starts to get 2spooky4me in a dream I can usually force myself awake or make it not as bad. As of late I've been powerless in my dreams.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.