[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, another lurker here. Yeah yeah, every fucker who reads

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Front Of House.jpg (447KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Front Of House.jpg
447KB, 1920x1080px
Hello, another lurker here.
Yeah yeah, every fucker who reads this will think it's yet another bullshit skinwalker story, well nah. This shit is scary. And I'm a bit of a pussy too.

>Two nights ago
>Watching Parkway Drive documentary because I'm Australian as fuck
>Suddenly hear noises outside my window
>Hard to determine what they are
>Soon after, the motion light turns on
>thefuck?
>Bit spooped now, but disregard it as a cat

>Last night
>Pretty much doing the same shit last night
>Completely forgotten about the events from the previous night
>It's 11:43am and no one is awake but me at home
>Motion light comes on
>ohfuck.gif
>Pretty spooped now, considering it's two nights in a row now
>Begin hearing strange sounds again
>The only way I can describe it this time was a combination of dry leaves crunching and tapping concrete
>Attempting to figure out what the fuck is going on
>While doing this..
>I HEAR SOMEONE FUCKING RUN PAST MY WINDOW AND TRIGGERING THE MOTION LIGHT
>nopenopenopenopedthefuckout
>Couldn't sleep at all last night, now considering what tonight will bring

The fucking running, though. It wasn't like someone actually sprinting, but like as if they were trying to be quiet about doing so. It went in the direction of the motion light, then triggering it to turn on, pretty much confirming the worst. Best guess is someone either spooping the shit out of me or crazy homeless dude. I've got no fucking clue.
I was considering leaving my phone to record audio out there tonight from 10:30pm - 12:30am which has been around the times this has happened twice. What do you think, /x/? Anything like this ever happen to you before?

Also, pic related
That is the best photo I could get of my house from a real estate website of the area this is happening, because I couldn't be bothered taking a photo now kek.
>>
>>17028606
I didn't know Australia shat out pansies.
>>
You're dead m8.
Nice to have met you.
>>
>>17028622
Yeah, I'm not good with the unknown and that shit. But everything else I'm good with.
>>
I wouldn't worry about it.
But, do leave your phone out there, I'd love to take it off your hands.
>>
>>17028631
I wouldn't worry about it
>>
File: wouldntworry.jpg (64KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
wouldntworry.jpg
64KB, 600x600px
>>
>>17028606
Smart of you to come and ask /x/ instead of, ya know...the police.
>>
>>17028717
What are the police going to do? I have no solid evidence to give to them. Besides, what would they do anyway? Watch my house as I sleep for what could be a dipshit trolling me?
>>
>>17028717
lol typical bogan behavior
>>
File: 10.png (363B, 76x77px) Image search: [Google]
10.png
363B, 76x77px
Well I was gonna post the story of that one anon in Australia with the spooky witch grandma to fuck with you but I cant find it.
Welp

Anyone know what I mean? It's one of my favorites.
>>
>>17028805
I had it on my old phone. The guy was named blue, the aunt had a bunch of dogs and all of them (I think) died. Also there were spooky things in the woods
>>
>>17028837
Those stories were fucking great, please tell me someone here still has them.
>>
>>17028606
probably a possum m8 if not that, i would sleep somewhere else
>>
>>17028724
Yep because "dipshit trolling me" could turn into "dipshit who murdered me"
>>
>>17028606
Just some abbos high on guzzoline m8, go back to sleep.
>>
>>17029257
Haha yeah probably mate! Kek
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.