[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, so has anybody who's actually done the Elevator Gam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: ominous elevator door.jpg (64KB, 540x693px) Image search: [Google]
ominous elevator door.jpg
64KB, 540x693px
Ok, so has anybody who's actually done the Elevator Game/Ritual actually lived to tell the story or at least if it was utter bullshit?? Maybe some bothered employee told you to gtfo. I'd like to hear your stories or your attempts

Elevator ritual for those who have no idea what I'm talking about
>https://theghostinmymachine.wordpress.com/2014/06/25/the-most-dangerous-games-elevator-to-another-world/
>>
>>17027522
I've wanted to do it for shits n' giggles on Halloween, but there isn't any buildings here that have enough floors and aren't too businessy to do it. I'd rather not have suits staring at me as I drop my spaghetti.
>>
>>17027542
>likes being sent to the afterlife for shits n' giggles

Good job anon
>>
It seems pretty fake to me. But I've never tried it so I guess I can't really talk.
>>
How the fuck can you get to all those floors without some dumbfuck getting in and pressing buttons to his desired floor?
>>
>>17027965
kek
this
>>
>>17027965

do it at night?
>>
>>17027522
>St. Peters cross
>Satanic
>>
>>17027965
False out of order signs at each door
>>
File: image.png (157KB, 400x296px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
157KB, 400x296px
>>17028267
>>
But that won't stop them from pushing the button though?? Or there could be one button with 2 elevators???????
>>
i live in nyc. almost every building would work, but you have to try at 3 in the morning if you want to be alone. and even then no guarantees.

plus, a lot of the buildings around me are really old and creepy. dont know if thats a good thing.
>>
Has anyone played any spooky games before and had stuff actually happen?
>>
>>17027522
Do you honestly believe there is any chance that it is not utter bullshit?
>>
>>17029231
I don't think shit has ever happened with these types of things anon
>>
>>17029215
That is *always* a good thing.
>>
>>17027522
I've tried but nothing out of the ordinary happened.
>>
>>17027522
I tried it twice a few months back when a spoopy game thread was up. Once in my newly built apt building, and with an engineers key in the elevator at my 102 year old work building. Nothing happened. I
>>
>>17029246
It's real, anon. You may have to do the steps several times but it will happen.

I know because my uncle works as an elevator technician in Otherworld.
>>
>>17030168

Did the ghost that just killed you hit post after it was done? Are you fucking retarded or something? Either way it got a laugh out of me.
>>
>>17027522
Has anyone tried bloody merry and had anything happen? Of course not, it's fucking urban legends you tell eachother to scare your friends.

You're a fucking retard for even asking.
>>
>>17027522
I first read the story here on /x/ when the storybook was in the making.

I looked into this somewhat and found out about some interesting things.
/wiki/Otis_Elevator_Company
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Twilight_Zone_Tower_of_Terror
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 496x495px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 496x495px
>>17030490
Asking for stories from people who tried.
>>
>>17030633
>actually lived to tell the story or at least if it was utter bullshit??
It's obviously utter bullshit. So why even ask about it? All you are going to get is
>I stood in an elevator and pressed buttons
>Then I went home lol
>>
Kek at everything
>>
>>17029231

I played a quijoa board with some girls once.
We contacted a spirit and it told them to suck my dick.
>>
File: 1409168915415.jpg (74KB, 800x451px) Image search: [Google]
1409168915415.jpg
74KB, 800x451px
>>17032192

>it
>>
>>17032192
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.