[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So apparently some spanish/mexican guy has managed to track

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 3

File: chip chan.jpg (35KB, 320x265px) Image search: [Google]
chip chan.jpg
35KB, 320x265px
So apparently some spanish/mexican guy has managed to track down Chip-chan's home address

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZUn5zFe7A0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNFC6Nr9FYo

What does /x/ think of this?
>>
>>17027076
If true, the last thing she needs is a bunch of creepy neckbeards stalking her.
>>
Who is Chip Chan?
>>
>>17027112
Lurk moar, newfag.
>>
>>17027112
some random shut-in. It's a big deal only because she doesn't have a dick.
>>
>>17027131
Its a big deal because she's batshit insane and her ip cam has been online for god knows how long
>>
>>17027139
But is any of it actually interesting at all? I've seen these threads for awhile and no one ever mentions anything that happens or has anything to say beyond "chip chan exists!" It seems kinda boring and pointless, from the way these threads make it sound.
>>
>>17027131
I could see /x/ stalking a man online
>>
>>17027166
It's been done, but not as often.
>>
>>17027112
This
I have been here for years and never heard of her.
>>
I feel bad for Chip Chan. She, unlike the Karin woman we found back in the day, doesn't seem to have anyone who gives a shit about her beyond making sure she isn't on the street. Nobody has tried to help her with her condition, or at least making sure she stays healthy. I guess this is because the mentally ill in South Korea are treated like shit.
>>
File: 1394001331974.jpg (81KB, 545x545px) Image search: [Google]
1394001331974.jpg
81KB, 545x545px
>>17027279
THEN YOU HAVEN'T LURKED ENOUGH

I ALSO HAVE BEEN HERE FOR YEARS AND AM WELL VERSED IN THE CHIP CHAN LORE

LURK
MOAR
>>
>>17027331
so like chipchan is only special because shes been publicized? innumerable amounts of people are in her position or worse.
>>
>>17027395
This.
>>
>>17027395
>so like chipchan is only special because shes been publicized?
She's special because she broadcasts herself 24/7 dude. Not many other schizophrenics do that.
>>
>>17027395
She claimed that a cop put a tracking chip in her, and that he was trying to control her mind. She used to have a lot of signs calling a lot of people out.
>>
>>17027509
>>17027535
so a homeless person with access to the internet. her broadcasting makes her different from the ramblings of any other dude in a cardboard box how?
just because more people heard her doesnt make her any more credible.
>>
>>17027696
She's not homeless, she just never gets out of her house unless she has run out of food or water, and spends most of the day sleeping.
>>
>>17027708
homeless as in mentality; crazy rambling (that anon mentioned cop conspiracy stuff), not stimulating herself intellectually (you said it yourself, spends most of time sleeping), etc
>>
>>17027724
Wow, you are a moron. You clearly misspoke, yet you try to excuse it by coming up with some bullshit meaning. Go back to reddit and tip your fedora there.
>>
>>17027757
>her broadcasting makes her different from the ramblings of any other dude in a cardboard box
yep, I definitely misspoke, even when whatever she broadcasts is being directly compared to the abductions and conspracies hobos spout with their END IS NIGH signs. yep, I was definitely fixated in the situation of her abode.
meme spewing fucktard.
>>
>>17027774
lol get mad faggot

The fact is people latched onto Chip Chan because we found out she was so dedicated in her delusions that she's been streaming her life 24/7 because of it. She's been streaming it god knows how long before we even found out about it. She's "special" because we found out about her. The difference is that she doesn't have anyone to actually help her with her problems. The only people she has in her life are those who apparently feed her money just to keep her alive.

The fact that you can't understand this just confirms you are retarded.
>>
>>17027774
also, I wasn't implying that her delusions had any legitimacy. Plus, you need to remember she's in fucking South Korea. They treat the mentally ill like complete trash. It's not like it's America and Europe.

Also, I do care about the mentally ill besides Chip Chan, so nice assumptions you fucking arrogant prick. One of my best friends has problems with Schizophrenia, and she isolates herself for long periods like Chip Chan.
>>
>>17027774
>>17027724
>>17027696
Wow what a fucking dipshit
>>
>>17027843
>>17027859
>>17027890
mhm, keep defending her. god forbid you guys contribute to helping those who are not even able to afford food and shelter, let alone electricity to support 24/7 coverage of a neet. just because you havent seen their faces mean that the even more unfortunate dont exist though, right? keep viraling someone who seems to be content with sleeping on stream because shes such an attention whore.
>>
>>17027970
>keep defending her.
Um, what the fuck is wrong with you? She's done nothing wrong. There's nothing to defend her for. She's mentally sick dude. If you ever actually read into psychology, you'd know people who suffer from psychosis can't help but believe in their delusion because it's REAL to them. Telling them their delusion are false is like telling them that the sun doesn't exist when it clearly does.
>god forbid you guys contribute to helping those who are not even able to afford food and shelter
Nice assumption about what I do with my life. I'm willing to bet you haven't actually helped anyone and are lying to your teeth to sound more moral than I am. If you have helped people out, I'm willing to be it wasn't actually to help them out, but only to keep yourself feeling good about yourself. Also, there's always someone worse off. If you keep going down the ladder of whose worse off, than you'd never actually get around to helping people.

>just because you havent seen their faces mean that the even more unfortunate dont exist though
I've never denied this. You keep projecting this bullshit. And you kind of have to know about their existence in order to help somebody out, dumbass.

>keep viraling someone who seems to be content with sleeping on stream because shes such an attention whore.
lol so she's attention whoring because she's mentally ill? I like how you try to act like a moral person, but then say such utter garbage like this. You're fucking pathetic dude. Open up a psychology book and read before you start casting judgment on people who are fucking obviously mentally ill.
>>
>>17028048
>nothing to defend her for
I realized this upon sending earlier that the choice word of defending implicates an 'attacking' inverse. To clarify, I meant something more akin to "defending the idea that this mentally ill person in particular deserves specific attention (i.e. assumed _multiple_ threads as anyone not in the know results in "lurk more"). Mental illnesses are real, but my whole point returns to why this girl? People ask who is chipchan? From what is gleaned so far, she's ill -- cannot hold that against her -- but so are many others. Only difference is she streams.
>nice assumption about
I'm going to ignore the fact that you proceed to assume that I haven't "actually helped anyone and am lying to sound more moral". My original intent about that didn't draw any assumptions, actually. It just returned back to my first point, why this girl and not people who are crippled under a local bridge? She's not the only one like this in south korea.
>keep projecting this bullshit
back to my first point. I'm really all after why is this person warranted threads. That one anon said people give money to keep her alive. Okay. Why?
>so she's attention whoring because
I admit that that was a bait statement, but I was getting irritated near the end on the idea that someone claims some police clandestine stuff, presumably puts a bunch of call-outs 24/7 (which due to her status, could more than likely be incorrect), but other than that is a neet; sleeps all day, screenshots of eating meals without getting up, income for sustainance provided by others (which goes back to first point) for what? I'm not against the help, but again, why not send the money to an organization that aids victims collectively?
>>
>>17028343
No one from 4chan or any website is sending her money you retard. She apparently has a relative sending her money to get by on. It's also rumored that both of her parents are dead and she inherited money after their deaths.
>>
>>17028343
>>17028550
and to further elaborate on this, her relative is probably only sending her money so she doesn't die because she's family. South Koreans treat the mentally disabled like shit and don't know shit about treating them. I'm pretty sure I've even seen a photo she posted of a fucking officer in uniform spitting on her when she was out in public. It's on one of her blogs.
>>
>>17028560
Hahahaha
>>
>>17028343
>I admit that that was a bait statement, but I was getting irritated near the end on the idea that someone claims some police clandestine stuff, presumably puts a bunch of call-outs 24/7 (which due to her status, could more than likely be incorrect), but other than that is a neet
Those signs are usually incoherent hobo babble
>sleeps all day, screenshots of eating meals without getting up
She doesn't really have social media presence apart from an abandoned blog/youtube channel which are both full of hobo babble
>income for sustainance provided by others (which goes back to first point) for what?
>I'm not against the help, but again, why not send the money to an organization that aids victims collectively?
No-one here is sending her money. We presume her parents/relatives keep sending her money to keep her off the streets so she won't be an embarrassment to the family.
>>
lots of autism in this thread
>>
Just quit feeding the troll already, guys.
>>
>>17027335
jesus christ man, hide your autism level a little. it's late here and my jimmies are trying to sleep

/x/, there are far more interesting crazy people you could be cyber stalking. anyone remember that guy who had a bunch of youtube accounts with thousands of videos about the FBI and his ex wife stalking him?
>>
>>17029220
>/x/, there are far more interesting crazy people you could be cyber stalking
No one is really cyber stalking her anymore, retard. People here only occasionally check up on her to make sure she's not dead and anything hasn't happened. We can't help what other people do on other forums.
>>
>>17027757

Read this post in Peter Griffin's voice
I'm tripping out man
>>
>>17027331
Wrong, an old couple comes over often bringing her food and water
>>
im pretty sure she is held against her, along with the other asian girl that do the same dumb shit
>>
>>17027970
Sjw pls go
>>
>>17027843
>steaming 24/7
>somehow pays the bill
>somehow no one visits her
>somehow she uses bigass signs to write stuff
>just because she has internet access means she can call for help if she could

lol you guys are naive
>>
>>17029655
New rule.
Read all posts in peters voice.
>>
>>17030483

I wouldn't doubt /x/ is unknowingly paying all her bills. Chips-chan isn't crazy, she's just thrifty as fuck.
>>
>>17030489
the "verichip" is used to confirm her location when "P" is away, i don't think any of this has to do with mind control

maybe he is saving her for some big time client and then who knows what will happen
>>
I think that's what is so intriguing about her. The mystery of it all.
Who is she, why does she do nothing, how does she afford it? There's a million answers you could come up with.
>>
>>17030489
You never know
>>
>>17030539
im asking the same thing. how does she pay for stuff, when she sits around at home all day? does she work from home?
>>
>>17031870
I'm a freelance designer living alone and comfortably who also sleeps constantly. There's millions more like me.
Her behavior is interesting I give her that, but all in all there's an entire culture of people who live like her everyday.
Plus she's incredibly messy.
>>
>>17030489
>>17031491
You can't monetize a security setup like she has. She has a very generic setup. You'd need like your own site setup, which she doesn't have.

I really don't get why it's so hard to understand it's simply just some Woman suffering from a psychosis and is getting money from relatives to live her life. I mean, have you guys ever looked at her laptop screen occasionally when it's in view of the camera? You know what she's watching? Herself. She's watching her own security feed.
>>
>>17032052
>watching her own security feed
sounds like pretty narcissistic
>>
>>17032136
It's not narcissistic, it's paranoia. She wants a good view of the area around her so she can be ready for her delusions. If it was being narcissistic, she wouldn't go days without showering and dress lazily. People who are narcissistic like to look their best.
>>
~how is it even possible to sleep that long, every day? I'm pretty sure she's just awake for like 3-4 hours/day.
i never saw anyone else in her apartment, but one time when she was about to leave, someone opened the door from outside so she could slip through the door...

and why does she (accidentally?) knocks over all waterbottles every time she leaves and spend like 20 minutes stacking them back over through the door?

...and pic related, whats that? its the first time i saw her write something in english.

MND
CTRL
WPN
mind-control-weapon? is that a foot and an eyebrow?
>>
Where is that anon Thats in korea? I saw like 4 months ago some guy was in korea and said he would help if he found her
>>
>>17027076
I love their Spaniard accent but their people are cunts.
>>
she's awake
>>
>>17027279
Fucking liar.
>>
>>17027124
this isnt /b/
>>
>>17032247
its the chip they have in her ankle or something
>>
>>17034254

You are sadly mistaken.
>>
>>17034254
Not him but it still applies
>>
"Lurk moar" applies to all boards, you prince of the newfags.
>>
>>17027076
don't lurk /x/ very often, link to her cam?
>>
>>17034811
nevermind, seems to be offline
>>
>>17027076
This was posted on /x/ like a month ago; OP got called for doxing Chip Chan and the thread died after a few posts. I really don't understand /x/ .
>>
>>17034811
>>17034817

No it's on

http://aassdd.viewnetcam.com/CgiStart?page=Multi&Language=0&Page=1&Resolution=320x240&Interval=0&Quality=Standard&Mode=Motion&PageLayout=Div4

looks like she's knitting at the moment
>>
>>17035486
/b/ reporting in. not to be the bearer of bad news, but has any of you ever taken the time to consider she is part of a rehabilitation program (whether it be housing, mental, etc) and the IP cam was set up by the "state" to monitor her to make sure she is well kept?
>>
>>17027124
cancer
>>
>>17037128
The cam is named "MindCntrlWeapon". Do you think a rehabilitation program would name their IP cam like that?
>>
>>17032247
apparently the chip makes her sleep so much. she stacks water bottles so she knows if someone tries to get in.

I wonder if she's tried to cut the chip out yet
>>
>>17037163
there is an adminitration panel, I don't imagine it would be too difficult to root it, and I wouldn't put it past one of you tinfoiltards to try if you have any (what appears to be) korean speaking fags on board
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.