[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ok /x/ I meditate daily right before I sleep. I've been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: handsmotion.jpg (18KB, 306x227px) Image search: [Google]
handsmotion.jpg
18KB, 306x227px
ok /x/ I meditate daily right before I sleep. I've been doing this for about 3-4 years. I try to form a ball between my hands. I really do feel someting there, it feels sort of like a magnet, when my hands come together they feel like they wanna repel, when I breath in the ball gets smaller and when I exhale the ball gets bigger. When I try to forcibly expand the ball it feel resistance as if something is holding my hands close around the ball. I just want to know if the ball has any sort of purpose. Can I do anything with it?
>>
I've felt the same thing OP, been wondering how to harness it for something else. Curious bump.
>>
have same senpai
>>
I have done this a fair bit, it's how you feel your aura. It works all over your body not just between your hands. You would have to activate all of your chakras to progress to something further. Knowing what that would be is probably quite personal and individual.
>>
I'm kind of building some self-hypnosis or really doing something I don't understand, but ive been doing it for almost 8 years...this is what I managed to do so far....
I can circulate it near stress points to find some temporary release
I can somewhat condense/circulate it around my body making me fell better/more confident
So far I had one "martial" enlightenment, increasing stamina, pain tolerance and mucle control/recruitment when I manage to get into this state
And I'm making some progress on using full body deep condensation to trigger something (perhaps it could be activating my chackras as anon said previously)
>>
>>17022286
Once you create such a force between your hands, and can visualize clearly when you're feeling, that is, a ball between your hands, you could then program it to do certain things. Use your imagination to discover what you can or can't do with such a thing. Good luck with it.
>>
>>17022286
Just observe it. Don't try to get involved in it or force anything about it. You are just trying to understand what's there.
>>
>>17022286
It's your energy coming out from certain hand chakras and forming electromagnetic vibrations(if you could call it like this) OP , even you do believe in it or not. Search for this at google and you will find tons of reads. Somehow like this, i started my journey years ago with these things, good luck !
>>
File: taichiruler1.jpg (175KB, 1867x1007px) Image search: [Google]
taichiruler1.jpg
175KB, 1867x1007px
I recommend the Tai Chi Ruler the design of the stick represents the Micro and Macro Cosm of the Sphere.

The innermost section shows the design of what you are creating; The Sphere. This is the microcosm because eventually you cannot see it but that it doesn't really warp is important to getting this practice to work at all. The Middle elongated mushroom similar shape is the Macrocosm that moves the information of the innermost design out to the outermost rounded handles so that the sphere keeps its shape if you can form it and can/should be able to bloom itself and continue. Also called the lullo(lu~~o) stick. Because some of the proportions of these sticks are inaccurate various forms require paranormal warping of the stick to the Perfect standard design that is workable.
>>
>>17022286
grandma was a practitioner of "therapeutic touch"
when i was little, it had very real pain-relief effects for me.. once she died i never heard of therapeutic touch again until i recently looked it up and found out it was invented like 40 years ago and has since been "disproven by science", anyway it's basically a western version of reiki if you know what that is.

the reason i brought this up: she showed me this "ball of energy" trick, and it was the same energy she used when doing this healing technique, so there ya go OP someone found a way to make it useful
>>
>>17022286
grats, you have achieved basic energy manipulation and a low level of flux
>>
You mean reiki?
>>
>>17022286
Read as: when can I Kamehameha the shit out of people
>>
>>17025367

Shut the fuck up with this stupid RP bullshit you retarded neck-beard. Jesus fucking christ this board. What is wrong with you? Fucking energy manipulation and low level of flux. Did you just watch the dragonball z episode where gohan trains videl? I'm fucking mind blown that a grown ass man is doing this. I remember when I was ten.
>>
>>17026314
If you direct the balls to your feet you can totally fly
>>
File: 1446024798631.jpg (131KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1446024798631.jpg
131KB, 500x333px
>>17026314
>>
>>17026319
No, you've got it the wrong way round. If you direct your feet to balls you can totally kick people in the nuts.
>>
>>17026343
Most people ITT needs a swift kick to the nuts
>>
>>17022286
If you want to work on your kamehameha wave you have to do the proper stance as well
>>
>>17026292
I mean I'd be lying if i said that wouldn't be cool and I did watch dbz when i was younger, but after learning more about the body's natural energy I just wanted to meditate to feel the energy.
>>
>>17026314
if it's meaningless to you, leave the thread and don't bother commenting. your attitude gets old.
>>
>>17022286
It's called imagination! Well done OP, you have unlocked the abilities of a child.
>>
File: 1441256635428.jpg (55KB, 500x539px) Image search: [Google]
1441256635428.jpg
55KB, 500x539px
>>17026314
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>17022286
>>17022367
This might interest you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F3ovb2kZ9Q
>>
One time I meditated on my bed and I felt this energy in my palms. It felt like pins and needles sticking out of the skin of my palms. I thought it could be reiki, but then I thought it could've been blood circulating.
>>
>>17027492
Very important to recognize that both happen together. And, blood will flow to where we put our attention.

When I do healing my hands get warm.
>>
>>17027026
I don't know why but I get the feeling that you lived a very sub par childhood and that your present life isn't much better. I don't know why you came to this thread if you weren't instrested but please leave.
>>
>>17027475
I don't suppose you know how to differenciate between yin and yang chi or any resource that would help me do this. This was very intresting and ill definately look more into stuff like this.
>>
It's just hypnagogia hallucinations
>>
File: 2323232.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
2323232.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>17026314
LOL Yea was thinking the same thing.
>>
>>17026314
>Shut the fuck up with this stupid RP bullshit you retarded neck-beard. Jesus fucking christ this board. What is wrong with you? Fucking energy manipulation and low level of flux. Did you just watch the dragonball z episode where gohan trains videl? I'm fucking mind blown that a grown ass man is doing this. I remember when I was ten.

I CAN'T FUCKING STOP LAUGHING AND IM AT WORK LOL
>>
>>17028120
It's because we can tell the first like 10-20 comments are all same fagging, were not even mad it's just I can't believe people actually turn out this way.

What were more concerned about is we don't want to accept that when we hang out at /x/ we are cut from the same cloth as you.
>>
>>17022367
>een your hands. You would have to activate all of your chakras to progress to something further. Knowing what that would be is probably quite personal and individual.
>>17022373
>e
>>17022381
>>17023682
>>17023705
>>17023739
>>17025202
>>17025315
>>17025329
>>17025367
>>
>>17028120
Pretty sure my life is much better than yours considering I don't have to roleplay about creating energy balls in my hands.

Next you will tell us you turned Super Saiyan right?
>>
>>17030418

Your jimmies were so rustled you brought a long dead thread back to life. He might be fucking right about you.
>>
>>17026314
This is why we are retarded. People that won't let go of the arrogance of thinking they know everything.
>>
>>17030468

I bet you're practicing your Kamehameha right now you fucking loser. On a side note, I just discovered you can spell check Kamehameha.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.