[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi there /x/. I'm thinking of starting a weekly paranormal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 250px-Etherwave_Theremin_Kit.jpg (10KB, 250x203px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Etherwave_Theremin_Kit.jpg
10KB, 250x203px
Hi there /x/. I'm thinking of starting a weekly paranormal themed podcast, covering the supernatural, conspiracy theories, etc. for /x/ and /x/-like people. Ideally, I'd have multiple people working on the podcast with me. You know, like multiple segments. And having listener call-ins would be nice.

Issue is that I don't have a proper website or name picked out, don't have other people to work with, and don't have stories picked out for right now.
So, /x/, if you're interested in proposing any ideas, participating in the show, or if you can give any technical advice, please post in here.
>>
Is that a fucking theremin?

Ooooh boy

Theremins are paranormal as fuck

They are all boooowooooiiiowooowiiiooo

They give me the spooks
>>
>>17022078

I have one right here with me.
I plug it into a digital guitar amp and play with all sorts of distortion and pedals.
>>
I've got a basic layout for a 1-hour long show.

Section 1: Introduction and General Statements
Section 2: Paranormal and Horror News of the Week
Section 3: Conspiracy Theory Talk
Section 4: Supernatural Topic of the Week
Section 5: Live Reading of Horror Stories
Section 6: Viewer Mail Segment
Section 7: Closing Statements

Any suggestions for content or anyone interested in being part of the show, or helping with the technical aspect, talk to me.
>>
>>17022083
I bet you're in a cool ambient noise band that nobody's ever heard of
>>
>>17022129

No, I just play with it for fun. I'm in a heavy metal band nobody's ever heard of.
>>
>>17022072

Id be honored to be a special friend of the show or whatever. My insight is very in tuned with energy.
>>
>>17022072
sure why the fuck not
kik:anon169157
>>
>>17022180
>>17022181

I prefer to use email. Shoot me a message at [email protected].
>>
File: 191935064.jpg (100KB, 596x767px) Image search: [Google]
191935064.jpg
100KB, 596x767px
>>17022072
ayy when i first heard of theremins it was from a video in music class in middle school and it was talking about how the guy who invented the theremin was actually the target of a conspiracy! don't you think that's a great topic for your radio show or whatever you're doing ? look that shit up doggie KGB was trying to kill this nigga cause he invented a machine that plays music when you dance or something pic related its him
>>
>>17022217

Fuckin' a! I'll look into it!
>>
>>17022121
not OP, that sounds good, instead of live reading of horror stories you should have callers call in and tell their paranormal/scary experiences.
>>
>>17022263

I was thinking of adding that in if the show picks up some steam. The viewer mail segment would be good for that, too, though, and if I had multiple people in the show through Skype or something, it'd be good discussion, I think.
>>
File: topkek.png (10KB, 184x115px) Image search: [Google]
topkek.png
10KB, 184x115px
Would be interested.

Could talk about sleep paralysis.
Had an incident one time. Could not tell if it was paralysis or real.
>>
>>17022321

Shoot me an email with your story at [email protected] and I could cover it in a viewer mail segment or have you on as a guest.
>>
Please please please go ahead with this. I'd like to post it in a cringe thread on /b/
>>
File: 1248832620747.jpg (25KB, 301x267px) Image search: [Google]
1248832620747.jpg
25KB, 301x267px
Do it. If you want, you can probably just start a youtube channel and host it there. And partner up with Moth Dan for a crossover once a month or something.
>>17022121
This format soumds pretty cool. I'd start by buying a decent mic unless you already have one. Keep us updated, OP.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.