[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is pineal gland and it's detoxification a myth? If not,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

File: 02.jpg (41KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
41KB, 500x300px
Is pineal gland and it's detoxification a myth? If not, how do you do it?

Bonus: any experiences with a detoxificated pineal gland?
>>
lurking, please elaborate I'm too lazy to google.
>>
>>17020114
According to some new age ''wisdom'' modern life is impairing the good functionning of this gland.
>>
Once your pineal gland is fully opened your mind will begin to buzz with new energy. It is an energy that, at first, will feel familiar and go unnoticed. That familiarity is what you will realize as being the moment you were born and that is just to put the sensation into what words disgrace by doing so, as the expanse of THAT no words can describe. That powerful moment that every cell in your body remembers as ultimately being the EXACT moment your life was conceived. That new life would enter into a new timeline in the timeline of time. Unfortunately for most, in that less than split second of time your soul was able to experience the most raw form of beauty and knowledge, your mind goes into a process cleansing itself of that memory that takes years and a lifetime if allowed to, to rid your brain of such limitless thoughts.
>>
. If looked at from an Omnipotent view of time, this very gradual but detrimental decay of time happens quickly in the first 20 years of life beginning immediately at conception. Crazy right!?

Then one day you come across a link that advertises some secret to unleashing the power of opening the pineal gland! You think it is mumbo jumbo and archive it away into some untouched corner of your brain. You begin to see it more and more though, prompting you to go to this untouched area of your brain to visit this sacred thought that your mind unconsciously suppressed. The more your brain travels there, the more power you give into the thought allowing the pineal gland to halt the calcification process and take steps to begin decalcification, or what I like to think of as a beautiful detoxification of the brain.
>>
Keep in mind the dedication to keep entertaining this thought, you will realize, was a dark battle between the mind and soul to repress that memory of conception. So, simply it takes time, and will dictate many decisions you make in life for better or worse. Once your pineal gland is opened you will realize that all the “big” financial, social, mental, and emotional struggles you ever faced and all of the good moments, energies, auras, and experiences you’ve ever had are so miniscule faced with the expanse of the universe. For those of you that your pineal gland is still calcified or going through its repression of conception, this will take years of mental toil that will undoubtedly ripple into your everyday life, but it is all worth it.
>>
Once the pineal gland is “opened” that feeling at the moment of conception is no longer a moment, but a vivid aura of hope and belonging in vast universe. It opening, changes your concept of where you stand in the universe and you find that even though you are physically so tiny in this world you are aware that every thought you have holds the infinite power of the universe behind it. You will analyze every keystroke, you will hear every difference of sound from any and every object of the room and you will be able to visualize it in a form I cannot and will not attempt to describe. You will hear the sounds between sounds and you will hear the hum of the earth and the faint but clearly droning sound of an expanding universe adding new timelines, new histories, and new possibilities into what is sadly mistaken as a finite concept by many people in this world. BUT, the truly amazing thing about an open pineal gland is even though your mind now has the capacity to understand the extremities and edges of the universe, you are capable to understand even the vibrations of something so infinitely tiny as the vibrations of movement and sound.
>>
Now that you can you see, hear, and understand them, your mind begins to see a pattern written in the origin of life itself and you can see where that vibration of sound from a simple word or the vibrations of a movement can travel to another living or nonliving thing and cause a physical or metaphysical reaction depending on the intent of the word. It’s amazing because you know the vast difference between how you think now and how you used to view things.
Now that your pineal gland has opened the potential to use the ultimate of the power of your thought, coupled and fueled by the infinite power of the universe, you KNOW that you have the power to mold your world, your future, and the future after your physical death to be anything you desire….LITERALLY. You will use your thoughts to will things to happen. Sometimes they are sudden and sometimes they are not. These thoughts and this knowledge of conception and life after the death of conception are the source of everything and they give your thoughts power.

On a self- aware level you will be able to notice you can influence other living things whether it is plants or animals. That “dog that hates everyone” suddenly likes you. That “plant that just won’t grow” will finally begin to grow. That “promotion you’ve wanted for so long” will finally happen. You will even be able to direct all your energy into giving off heat from your hands or inflecting an emotion onto someone or something. You will notice you can change the energy of a crowd and understand their thoughts and emotions to their darkest points.

You will be reborn into the same world and you will finally be able to live.
>>
1.) Yes, it's a myth.
2.) The Pineal Gland isn't magical.
3.) It's a sleep-regulation gland.
4.) Ancient texts refer to Pine Cones being fertility and creation symbols.
5.) The myth of the "magic pineal gland" comes from stupid people thinking the name pineal gland is ancient when it's actually a modern term. They're being anachronistic because apparently stupid people on the internet aren't aware of when things were named. So they draw erroneous conclusions, trying to force-match things [magical thinking].
6.) Pineal Glands can calcify in people exposed to toxic levels of non-diluted fluoride in short amounts of time, but this rarely happens and is a freak accident.
7.) It is impossible to de-calcify parts of your internal organs without surgery. All internet bullshit that says otherwise is internet bullshit.
>>
>>17020313
>You will be reborn into the same world and you will finally be able to live.

Look at this childish roleplaying retarded bullshit.

Prove your shit now with science.
I demand it.
>>
>>17020321
Your words are childish. Run back to your hole, vermin.
>>
File: 5555555555555555555.png (26KB, 160x181px) Image search: [Google]
5555555555555555555.png
26KB, 160x181px
>>17020321
>Prove your shit now with science.
>science

science
>>
>>17020356
So you have no proof, and are therefore irrational and a liar.
No one as stupid as you could be self-sustaining.
Who are you leaching off of?
You wouldn't last a millisecond in the real world on your own.
Magical thinking is a deathwish.
>>
>>17020313
thank you anon, very much appreciated
I'm working on it.
>>
>>17020378
i dont know man this guy was selling magical berries for weight loss and made a shit ton of money because some fag on tv was like these berries are magical
>>
>>17020378
Leeching off of? And I don't intend to argue, only to share. I am humble but I know I have been very successful in my short time alive so I have made it in the "real" world. You are right,I have no scientific evidence and I don't intend to search for any either, because I am confident in my recount of my experience and life. You also call it "magical thinking." In the "real" world people see it as confidence. And concepts like this are very easy and simple to understand when your pineal gland is open.
>>
>>17020396
Was the salesguy name Charlie or Maniac?
Their friends tried to sell me a timeshare.
>>
>>17020313
so how do you do it, decalcify it?
>>
>>17020404
So in otherwords you're a childish pathological liar who is indeed leaching off of someone.
Magical thinking is not confidence, it's proven bullshit.
And you can't call yourself "humble" AND say you are the only person in the Universe that has secret special super knowledge that science can't touch.
You're a narcissistic skitzophrenic, plain as day.
I'm willing to be my life you've been diagnosed with at least one serious mental illness.
Honestly, can you tell me I'm wrong?
>>
>>17020404
>You are right,I have no scientific evidence
Then get the fuck out or go talk to retards who abandon science in favor of their stupid fucking theories then.
>NO EARTH IS FLAT I TELL YOU I DON'T NEED ANY PROOF I KNOW IT IS FLAT
>>
The pineal gland exerts DMT into the brain. I believe this is what make many of the mind's sane functions work - like a person's imagination as they read a book.

A little bit is okay, but if you just pop that thing open, you will become - undeniably - psychotic and a danger to yourself and others.
>>
>>17020317
>a myth
just like your fully-sourced info
>>
1. Never said I was the ONLY one.
2. Never been diagnosed with anything.
3. I don't know what leeching means.
4. I will never call another person wrong.
5. To those that have actually read what I have said, by some of the comments it seems the way I wrote reflected the idea that I bought into some treatment from an ad. That is not the case, I only mentioned those as an example of my introduction to what the pineal gland is and the experiences of others. You decalcify the pineal gland by being aware of its presence as a power source of pure thought and not just a physical part of the brain and being open to the changes its knowledge can make in your life.
>>
I came here to learn, but quickly realized that this thread is full of man-children. I soon realized that this site is 50% man-children as well.
>>
>>17020109
Try to imagine the scale of a cover up something of this manitude would take, most doctors, anyone who does an autopsy would have to be convinced to stay quiet when a part of the majority of people's brains were calcified. A part of your brain calcifyng would be a huge deal. It's just new age "fluoride is terrible" bullshit.
>>
When it is open you will have the seal of God on your forehead. You see what the masses do not see. I searched so long and went through so much but it wasn't open until I accepted Christ. It feels like your mind is exploded and reformed. The mental fog is gone, the attention span restored, a new mental acuity.
>>
>>17020882
In your forehead* when you can see it though, you see it all. You see the control system of the world. You will understand what all of the symbology is for.
>>
>>17020378
>magical thinking doesn't work in the "real world"
>widespread in hunter-gatherer societies
>>
I hear that fluoride put in the water calcifies the gland, along with the hardening of other brain tissue creating grey matter. Never really searched it, figured anything I find would be fabricated / covered up. I believe it, I'm a conspiracy theorist...
>>
>>17020317
>2.) The Pineal Gland isn't magical.
>3.) It's a sleep-regulation gland.

You come on /x/ and you don't think these two things are contradictory?

>6.) Pineal Glands can calcify in people exposed to toxic levels of non-diluted fluoride in short amounts of time, but this rarely happens and is a freak accident.

Having slightly too much fluoride when you're growing up is a real risk factor, it's bad for teeth in particular. Ireland has more cavities than Europe, yet we fluoridate our water, I think this is down to dental fluorosis acquired because of the unknown amount of fluoride the average Irish person takes every day. No joke, it's impossible to find out how much fluoride you're ingesting every day with labeling and packaging; and there are no studies on how much the average person takes in a day.
>>
all the mysticism about the pineal gland comes from descartes that used it to justify his broken system the moment he realized he had fucked up. Its been 400 years, fucking drop it
>>
>>17021140
Fluoride in the water murders your fucking brain and doesn't "calcify" anything.
Steer clear of fluoride if you don't want to take 30 seconds to calculate 25+75.
>>
>>17021140
>I'm a conspiracy theorist...

Just like people who believe in the mob or the cartels or terrorists.
>>
>>17021151
>the mob or the cartels or terrorists.
Are you saying those don't exist?
>>
>>17021154

I don't know, but they are conspiracies, and all you or I know about them are theories.
>>
>>17021158
>they are conspiracies
Stop being a vague fuck. If you think Zetas, ISIS, Al-Qaeda, Al-Nusra, the Italian mob, the jewish mafia aren't real but some conspiracy of government or whatever I will laugh you out.

Bad people do exist and this might come as a surprise to many.
>>
>>17021168

I'm saying that belief in any of these things makes you a conspiracy theorist.

Belief in bank robbers makes you a conspiracy theorist. You believe that people will conspire to rob a bank. The police are conspiracy theorists.

For some reason most people only use the term conspiracy theory when talking about spookiness or people who are famous, wealthy, or powerful.
>>
>>17021168
I think he is just trying to say that isis, all kinds of mafias and so on are conspiracies, as in groups of people who conspire.
>>
>>17021179
>I'm saying that belief in any of these things makes you a conspiracy theorist.
No it fucking doesn't.
It's only a conspiracy if your theory of a conspiracy is unproven. If it becomes proven, it stops being a "theory". Just because people conspire to do crime doesn't make people who think of them "theorists".
>>
>>17021186

>It's only a conspiracy if your theory of a conspiracy is unproven. If it becomes proven, it stops being a "theory". Just because people conspire to do crime doesn't make people who think of them "theorists".

So until someone is convicted in a court of law, people who think they planned a crime are conspiracy theorists. So... the police, and everyone on planet Earth, are conspiracy theorists.
>>
>>17020109
How did this thread get so derailed.
>>
>>17021392
4chan
>>
>>17021392
pineal gland toxification causes unrational behaviour including derailing threads.
>>
>>17021105

>The same hunter-gatherer societies that believed that the wind in trees was caused by spirits and the sun needed a daily sacrifice to rise every day
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.