[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My ex's father was a Satanist who practiced strange stuff

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: _20151128_130128.jpg (121KB, 1072x723px) Image search: [Google]
_20151128_130128.jpg
121KB, 1072x723px
>I wasn't aware of this
>about 4 years ago my ex and her cousin we're playing hide and go seek
>in her basement
>it was late and it got really dark down there
>so we had the lights on
>her basement was pretty big
>we took turns being "it"
>it was my turn, I counted to 20 and they hid after I got done counting
>I then proceeded to look for them, searching for them
>I could feel them close, I could feel their presence close, continued to look
>quickly they both ran up the stairs as fast as they could
>they turned off the lights and shut the door
<I was freaking out, I ran, I felt someone's hand grab my left ankle
>I quickly jerk my leg freeing myself from whatever it was
>ran up the stairs and banged on the door till they opened it
>they were laughing hysterically
>I then proceeded to tell them what happened, they then told me that her father use to practice satanism stuff in her basement
>she said she was a witch but that she only used her powers for good
>a year afterwards we broke up
You guys ever had a strange in counter what was it like?
>>
>>17020015
Well actually.. yeah

I went of skiing with some friends in Alabama
The we found something pretty strange
My mother thought it was a racoon, my father a turtle
But what we found was astonishing
He called himself Cockman
He started ejaculating and melting with cum my cousins faces
Then it started buttfucking my girlfriend and her grandma
AND THEN
AYYY LMAAOOO came
they all rape us
send help
>>
>>17020015

>a year afterwards we broke up

No fucking shit you did.
>>
Father...her
>>
>>17020015
You're a really gullible person aren't you OP?
I bet you really believed their father works at Nintendo too.
>>
>>17020015

Some of my best paranormal stories come from experiences at a friends house who said the former owners were into black magick ritual sacrifice and shit, supposedly killed their own daughter in a ritual. Never felt anything touch me but witnessed plenty of poltergeist activity and one friend saw an apparition behind my head. My friend who lived there had plenty of his own experiences including being preyed on by a shadow person when he was really little.
>>
>>17020239
Damn that's crazy
>>
>>17020015
But did you fuck her?
>>
>>17020015
Jared? Wtf kind of adult plays hide and seek
>>
>>17020255

Yup. One of the most intense experiences was having something stop around in the attic above our heads. Sounded like a full grown man. When I yelled at it to stop it stopped for a few seconds and then resumed even louder.

I have many of these stories archived in an /x/ thread.
>>
My grandparents supposedly did human sacrifices and shit. Also I have a friend who's cursed as fuck
>>
>>17020053
>Satanists don't not exists herp derp
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.