[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone know about this story? Thought it might interest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (41KB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 540x303px
Does anyone know about this story?
Thought it might interest this board.
>>
Fuck off troll.
>>
>>17019060
What's a troll? Like the toy?
>>
File: THIS_thread_again.jpg (83KB, 435x257px) Image search: [Google]
THIS_thread_again.jpg
83KB, 435x257px
>>17019056
Every fucking week....
>>
>>17019056
Who is this?
>>
To figure out the truth behind Elisa Lam, you must first realize that the girl in the videos and the girl in the pictures, are not the same person....
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 230x263px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 230x263px
>>17019278
......I'm listening.
>>
>>17019056
Oh yeah the story about the hotel where the water turned black because this girl was rotting in the water
>>
ya this story is fucking weird. I'm stumped

my friend has stayed at the hotel in LA where this happened
>>
>>17019278
now that you mention it, they don't look TOO similar.

what's your theory, anon
>>
>>17019056
It's already solved.

Turned out to be an ancient Chinese curse over some boiled peanuts back in 1877
>>
>>17019293
There are way too many coincidences for it to be something spooky. The answer is quite simple, but was played out as a paranormal situation to steer us all from from the truth.
>>
>>17019311
Look up the outbreak of tuberculosis after the body was found in that area of the city. Look up how the test given out to people was called the Lam-Elisa test. Can you not see the connections...
>>
Someone was trying to murder her. Most likely a employe of the hotel. The murder(s) took her body to the rooftop and dumped it in the water tank. The would have access to the roof because they were employees
>>
>>17019325
* an employee *They would
>>
>>17019322
>LAM ELISA is an anagram for ELISA LAM?

LOLLLL
>>
>>17019322
>>17019330
Also no I still don't know what the hell the theory is. Spell it out for me.
>>
>>17019056
>>17019056
She was definitely drugged. That elevator video...
>>
>>17019335
Mabye she went on the roof by herself and got in the water tank when she was drugged?
>>
>>17019331
Everyone has a different theory. I honestly think its was something more than just a simple murder. Elisa Lam was a student speaking out against a pharmaceutical company. She herself was also taking said medication that she was fighting against. Could it be so far fetched that someone was hired to kill her, was given full access, and then a phony video was made to show some kind of strange occurrence that would throw everyone off? It makes total sense to me.
>>
When the video was made, the real body was in the water tank, THE WHOLE TIME
>>
>>17019339
So Pfizer or whatever hired someone to kill Elisa Lam and then hired another person to be weird in an elevator for a few seconds with the intention of paying the police to release the video to the public so that people would notice her acting strange, thus distracting the masses from the fact that she was speaking out against them. Seems far-fetched. Just saying.

Also why wouldn't any of her friends or family not mention this idea
>>
>>17019338
No way. Too heavy for her to lift.
>>
>>17019351
Right. She was drugged and thrown in the water tank
>>
>>17019338
Another thing--that type of behavior exhibited in the elevator was not something even someone who was manic and had bipolar disorder would do--she was also in the midst of a terrible depression, which would negate the mania, since bipolar cycles *typically* take about three months to switch.
>>
>>17019354
Definitely. No way she could have gotten to the roof and magically bypassed the alarm as well as climb up there without a ladder and throw herself in...Can't believe they ruled it as "accidental drowning".
>>
>>17019348
Her family and her werent very close and she was very introverted. It does seem extremely far fetched, but isnt that what they want you to think, when it could be the most plausible answer? I dont know, like I said, its just my theory, and trust me, its not as far fetched as a lot of other peoples theories.
>>
i think it was a suicide

she was crazy as fuck and pretended like a ghost was after her in the elevator video

theres no evidence that she was murdered
>>
>>17019358
>-that type of behavior exhibited in the elevator was not something even someone who was manic and had bipolar disorder would do

That's got to be 100% conjecture. I've spoken to people at my dinner table who suffered from somewhat serious manic episodes, and the shit they did is not something you could deem 'typical' or not typical of anything. They hallucinated, they could be violent, they could be locked up in their room, they could be anything. And there's no way making weird faces and contorting your hands is out of the question for a manic episode or psychotic break.
>>
>and a horror film that uses the case as a backstory, The Bringing, is currently in development under Sony Pictures

oh god please dont fuck this up hollywood

*cringe*
>>
>>17019368
how do you explain the getting in and closing of the hatch to the water tank? The picture I have seen of the hatch is the type that can only be latched from the outside, and when the authorities went to the roof, the hatch was shut and latched closed.
>>
>>17019375

idk man but with the technology we have today, i think we would know if it was a murder.

she was a really weird girl.

also dont count out the possibility of the story being changed a little bit by people to make it seem more "mysterious"
>>
>>17019370
It's true, manic people do weird shit, but the fact that she was depressed makes it almost impossible for her to become manic within days of her posting about depression. Even if she had rapid cycling, it's still a three month period between cycles.
>>
the worst part of this story is the people in the hotel complaining about bad tasting water

fucking EWWWWWW
>>
>>17019382
Its not heavily investigated because not enough people are asking the questions that need to be asked by many. Powerful groups and people in this country go by, "In time, they will forget about it" thus it becomes forgotten because the media also moves on from it. What Im trying to say is, its purposefully not investigated.
>>
It gets funnier every time
>>
Corporations have people who get in their way, nixed all the time. This is no different. "They" also knew they could use her erratic behavior against her after her death. I'm no conspiracy theorists really, but it just seems to make the most sense to me.
>>
The people in the hotel were using the water where she was found dead
>>
Corporations, Governments, and the Media work together to create unsolvable mysteries for us to ponder over until we get bored and distracted by something else, leaving the situation forever a mystery. Sometimes the most plausible answer to some of these mystery are the most ridiculous sounding, and I don't mean paranormal or extraterrestrial. Camera tricks and good lighting, while leaving the viewer in the dark, is probably what is always going on.
>>
>>17019383
I'm not trying to be a dick at all, swear to god, I just don't see how anyone could say this:

>the fact that she was depressed makes it almost impossible for her to become manic within days of her posting about depression

with any confidence. We know so little about depression we are still guessing as to what the cause is. Some experts don't even think it's a chemical imbalance anymore. I mean, they'd just have to rely on some patient history when it comes to things like that.

I'd also like to add that reports of her being depressed the days before are also kind of shotty. Being depressed, and just generally sad and upset about something are different. Wasn't she at a party that night or am I mistaken? Severely depressed people generally don't have the motivation to go to parties, right? It's possible she wasn't DEPRESSED, she was just kind of down the days before. Maybe she got in a fight with someone she cared about. All this conjecture and bullshit I'm saying right now is just as reliable as those reports of her being depressed.

I mean her mental health history is pretty well documented, is it not? Are you implying she didn't have the disorder or just that she didn't have an episode that specific night?
>>
And here is another question you all should be asking, What kind of hotel or any business establishment only have video surveillance in the elevators and not outside or in the halls or on the roof? I think there is evidence out there showing more of the truth, but are being withheld somewhere or maybe have been destroyed.
>>
>>17019403
> What kind of hotel or any business establishment only have video surveillance in the elevators and not outside or in the halls or on the roof?

The kind that are right next to Skid Row in Los Angeles
>>
>>17019398
I'm bipolar, I have rapid cycling. Even ultraradian cycling is not within days. Her blog posts were talking about how she was depressed and she was on anti-depressants. It's more possible she either stopped taking her meds or was drugged--possibly someone had her come out to the party and began dosing her there.
>>
>>17019397

i agree

cutting to the chase, i think an investigator or one of the police found the tank unlocked when they found her, and just for shits and giggles, told everyone else they found it locked from the outside. I know for a fact people when telling stories will dramatize things or change something to make it appear more intriguing and entertaining
>>
>>17019417
Why is it impossible to have a manic episode when depressed?
>>
>>17019422

what? never said anything about that
>>
>>17019425
sorry I meant to quote this post
>>17019414
>>
>>17019398
Bipolar depression. I've cycled between both of those in twenty four hours what the fuck is going on NOS
>>
>>17019414
Me, too. It's weird. I get mixed states, too. And then it'll just be hypomania and depression and baseline for a long time. But still, it's kind of saddening.
>>
>>17019056
what if she was going nuts, played the elevator game, coincidentally elevator got stuck
she lost it
seriously lost it
killed herself bc terrified
>>
>>17019417

to be exact it was an employee who first found the body, so yeah, he/she could have easily told police the tank was locked up when they found her body
>>
>>17019434
Depression is the worst. Sucks that there's no real cure, but eating healthfully helps. I'm depressed atm and can't really eat. I haven't gotten out of bed for more than a few hours in days.
>>
>>17019435
worst theory ever
>>
>>17019432
>I've cycled between both of those in twenty four hours

I never said you couldn't?
>>
>>17019445
Prob trying to reply to me. I said typically that doesn't happen and it's almost impossible. People with bipolar are known to take drugs as well, to self medicate and become manic, so there's that too.
>>
File: 17.jpg (19KB, 432x288px) Image search: [Google]
17.jpg
19KB, 432x288px
It was the maintenance guy:

Who else could have had access to the elevator master control?

Who else could have had access to the rooftop let alone a ladder and the know how to get her into the water tower.

Police are now taking a second look at the maintenance guy. It is likely he will be charged.
>>
>>17019453
source needed
>>
>>17019468
http://laist.com/2015/10/01/elisa_lam_wrongful_death_suit.php

The thing about the investigation being re-opened I heard in a detectives roundtable on some unsolved mystery podcast. I can't find the source article for that though.
>>
File: ripK4.png (557KB, 814x528px) Image search: [Google]
ripK4.png
557KB, 814x528px
>>17019385
Haha take that normies
>>
>>17019393
Why would they care enough to kill her? Who is she to them?
>>
File: Marty_Feldman_3.jpg (20KB, 365x280px) Image search: [Google]
Marty_Feldman_3.jpg
20KB, 365x280px
>>17019302
It didn't change colors. Guests started to complain about the taste and smell. They were basically drinking corpse tea.
>>
>>17020825
Ew
>>
if she lost it and made suicide she'd jumped off the roof...why make the effort to get into the water tank? also to drown is a horrible death compared to jumping over the edge of a building
>>
>>17019325
But how would you explain the fact that she was found naked and that the cause of death was drowning without apparent signs of struggle ?
>>
>>17019330
ASILE MAL
>>
>>17020825
>They were basically drinking corpse tea.
That alone is literally the worst thing I read on /x/ since a while.
No shitty ghost girl or demon summonings can beat the spooky reality.
>>
>>17019056
I blame ayy lmao and the men in black.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.