[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apologies if this is a stupid question but how do I follow the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 25

Apologies if this is a stupid question but how do I follow the Norse religion without being an Asatru faggot? Everything I search involves that, but apparently it's shit?

I'm looking to possibly move away from Abrahamic religion.
>>
"Asatru faggot"

For what reason?
>>
I've been reading about Scandinavian Folk Magic, I'd suggest doing that.
>>
It's Asatro, and that is Norse religion.
>>
i would say at first when reading this that moving away from Abrahamic religion (Jesus Christ) is rebellion against God? not sure if it feels that way to you OP. i wouldn't mess around with anything seriously spiritual that doesn't have to do with Jesus Christ. it's just going to bring God's wrath upon you
>>
>>17021183

How is that fair in the slightest? How is that not stupid as hell? A god that is going to be angry amd punish me for exercising free will I was given to look into other things and choosing my path is not something I want to follow.
>>
>>17018782
Make Heathenry your own. You don't need to follow anybody else's precepts. Asatru has some good things to offer, but you don't need to follow anything blindly.
>>
File: rare.jpg (42KB, 501x414px) Image search: [Google]
rare.jpg
42KB, 501x414px
>>17018782
allahu ahkbar?
>>
>>17021183
Fuck off ChristKek. Your God was originally a single one from a pantheon of many that the ancient jews chose to worship exclusively (while still acknowledging the existence of the others), and the one they picked was a bloodthirsty war god at that. Read the very first page of your bible again, it says
>Let us make man in our image
>our
Plural, as in, more than one. It's only been fairly recently, historically, that even the idea of monotheism came about.

On top of that, most civilized people agree that any gods that demand animal or human sacrifice is generally evil and not worthy of worship. You might as well be worshipping one of Lovecraft's creations; at least they are honest about how abhorrent they are.
>>
>>17021774
> not knowing about the royal we
>>
>>17021780
>being willfully ignorant of verifiable historical facts
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origins_of_Judaism

get rekt, monotheist. Go suck your war god's dick some more, faggot.
>>
File: One God.png (57KB, 1280x556px) Image search: [Google]
One God.png
57KB, 1280x556px
>>
File: 1445551811359.jpg (20KB, 720x142px) Image search: [Google]
1445551811359.jpg
20KB, 720x142px
>>17021791
>>
>>17021774
The "we" referred to is what's known as the "royal we," meaning "I and my power." Ex. "I and my power make man in my own image."

Furthermore, what the fuck are you talking about, "generally evil and not worthy of worship"? You have a source for "most civilized people" or is that just how you in particular feel? Cause it would seem "most civilized people" do indeed choose to worship that kind of god.
>>
>>17021791
Who said I was a monotheist, or religious at all? I know the origins of Judaism quite well, just pointing out that there's precedent for gods in literature referring to themselves in the plural.
>>
>>17021774
2edgy4me
>>
>>17021803
>brainwashed ignorance: the post
>it be like this because I say so

>>17021807
Nice false dichotomy you got there

>implying the gods may not have just abandoned us entirely for our unceasing stupidity
>implying the gods have nothing better to do than to meddle in every human affair ever
>implying you aren't avoiding the valid points made because you're an uneducated pleb
>implying you aren't a massive faggot who celebrates a human sacrifice like a sick fuck
>>
File: GDkidsarecancer.jpg (13KB, 221x225px) Image search: [Google]
GDkidsarecancer.jpg
13KB, 221x225px
>>17021774
>>
File: 1426568546519.png (219KB, 360x1366px) Image search: [Google]
1426568546519.png
219KB, 360x1366px
>>17021823
Christians weren't tossing people into bogs m8.
>>
>>17021803
>He has NEVER lied and never will.
He lied to Abraham.
>All of his instuctions are about being better, being kind to your neighbors
yes, because you're such a better person by only beating your slaves so badly that they can't get up for a couple days, or that you should be stoned to death for wearing more than one type of fabric (protip: look at your shirt tag. if it doesn't say 100% of one material, you are supposed to be stoned to death)
checkmate
>>
File: 1443396382705.jpg (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1443396382705.jpg
5KB, 200x200px
>>17021842
> checkmate
>>
File: Hov_rune_stone.jpg (262KB, 1024x743px) Image search: [Google]
Hov_rune_stone.jpg
262KB, 1024x743px
>>17021842
God did not lie to Abraham and the unrepentant will reap what they have sown.
>>
>>17021849

Go sacrifice your son to me! Hahahaha! Just kidding! *deific trollface,jpg*
>>
>>17021813
>Furthermore, what the fuck are you talking about, "generally evil and not worthy of worship"?
well, let's see, according to the bible, he killed a bunch of kids for something they had no part in (10th plague of egypt), killed a shit ton more during the flood (to correct a mistake... made by a supposedly "perfect" god), condones slavery, rape, and incest, and like I've already said, demanded blood sacrifice, from both animals AND humans. Sounds evil to me.

>Cause it would seem "most civilized people" do indeed choose to worship that kind of god.
nice argumentum ad populum fallacy

>>17021818
my bad, hard to keep track on an anonymous board.

>>17021822
>not following along with mainstream religion is edgy
k

>>17021832
well memed, friend. too bady I'm omnitheist

>>17021841
Oh yeah, starting wars with people of other religions and raping, pillaging, burning, and enslaving them is A-OK, because at least they weren't tossed into bogs!
>>
>>17021860
Don't forget what he did to Job because the Devil made a bet with him.
>>
>>17021847
>I have no counter-argument
>I'll just post a reaction image, that will prove him wrong!

>>17021849
>says he wants Abraham's son as a human sacrifice
>didn't really want him as a sacrifice
How is that not a lie again?
>>
>>17021868
Obviously God changed his mind. Even though it says he doesn't do that.
>>
>>17021866
oh yeah, almost forgot that one. that was completely FUCKED up. Doesn't sound very loving, caring, or just to me.
>>
HEY OP. TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION...
Instead of following Asatru's fagadelic exclusionist b.s., just aim for more of a general druidic path with attention to the triple goddess and the fickle ways she presents her gifts. Vikings were all inbred retards anyway.
>>
>>17021183
My main issue with the non Universality view of the Christian/ Muslim God is that for all that is on the line (your eternity) He is pretty bad at providing convincing evidence of his existence.
>>
File: Peraldus_Vices_and_Virtues.jpg (641KB, 1167x871px) Image search: [Google]
Peraldus_Vices_and_Virtues.jpg
641KB, 1167x871px
>>17021858
God gave Abraham a command and Abraham obeyed.

God simply changed what was demanded; that is not a lie.

>>17021860
Which Christian army invaded Scandinavia to do all of this pillaging?

Or are you just another sad Saxon who forgot the courtesy that Charles taught his fathers?
>>
>>17021884
nice mental gymnastics, there. Your god's a liar, and that's the least of his crimes.

Also, nice deflection
>the crimes of my religion don't matter because others have done bad too
>but it's ok for christians because we're right because we say so
I'm not even the one that worships the norse gods. I'm an omnitheist who prefers the greco-roman pantheons. But I have more respect for OP and any polytheist than I do for you high-horse riding mono-fags.
>>
File: KellsFol032vChristEnthroned.jpg (480KB, 1228x1600px) Image search: [Google]
KellsFol032vChristEnthroned.jpg
480KB, 1228x1600px
>>17021893
To change the terms of a request is not a lie and the Holy Spirit has never committed a crime.
>>
>>17021904
Willfully deceiving someone is lying. Keep trying, though.
>never committed a crime.
Murder, genocide, torture, destruction of property, enslavement, biological warfare, the list goes on. If your god showed his face on earth, every court in the world and the geneva convention would have his ass.

>inb4 he's god, he can do what he wants!
text-book reasoning of a psychopath
>>
>>17021917
>Murder, genocide, torture, destruction of property, enslavement, biological warfare, the list goes on
Someone should make a full list and put together a wanted poster
>>
>>17018782
First you have to have Norse blood you nigger
>>
File: Jesus before Sanhedrin.jpg (37KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus before Sanhedrin.jpg
37KB, 500x283px
>>17021917
If you would like a secular comparison; the terms of business contracts get updated and no one is accused of dishonesty. God asked Abraham to perform a sacrifice and Abraham performed a sacrifice. Their contract was fulfilled although its terms were changed.

You are right about one thing though, if God were to incarnate humbly again on Earth He would be tried and executed by the same people who did it the first time around.
>>
I came to this thread to read stuff on Norse gods and not this super alpha dick head god those monos worship
>>
>>17021945
>implying business contracts aren't, more often than not, dishonest and used to screw people over
also, false equivalency. business contracts are changed when people renegotiate agreements. Agreeing to an original contract with the intention of changing the terms at the last minute is dishonest, and will land you with a lawsuit.

>You are right about one thing though, if God were to incarnate humbly again on Earth He would be tried and executed by the same people who did it the first time around.
And you don't realize how fucking sickening that is? Either Jesus died because god required it (requiring human sacrifice, fucking sick), or he died because he was god, in which case, he deserves it for all the fucked up shit he's done and continues to do.

Either way, your god is evil. deal with it.
>>
>>17021964
Norse bros, talk about norse things and ignore the mono fags. I'm not as familiar with norse myself, but at least the thread will be bumped by this window licker getting BTFO.
>>
File: 1448553043721.png (1MB, 739x952px) Image search: [Google]
1448553043721.png
1MB, 739x952px
>>17021971
The analogy is simply to demonstrate that terms to an agreement can be made without being dishonest. If you cannot see this then you are blind.

The penalty for sin is death. God graciously paid that penalty Himself so that His children would not have to. That you mistake love for evil is tragic.
>>
>>17021978
>mono fags
I'm glad I'm not the only to call them that

also I don't much about them I use runes but that's as far as I go for now
>>
>>17021984
nothing you said sounds like your god did anything beside fixes his own fuck up and is trying to blame us
>>
Is this thread now a jew puppet dance off?
>>
File: 1448610513812.jpg (1MB, 2234x1498px) Image search: [Google]
1448610513812.jpg
1MB, 2234x1498px
>>17022002
God fixes our fuck ups for which we are to blame.
>>
>>17021984
>The analogy is simply to demonstrate that terms to an agreement can be made without being dishonest. If you cannot see this then you are blind.
No, I can see that just fine. But in the case of Abraham, he was being intentionally dishonest, and no amount of wordplay or mental gymnastics will change that.

>The penalty for sin is death.
And by that statement, your god is the one most deserving of that death.
>God graciously paid that penalty Himself so that His children would not have to.
He was the one that demands blood sacrifice in the first place like a sick fuck. Then turns it around like a mob boss demanding "protection" money
>do this and I will protect you from what I will do to you otherwise

>That you mistake love for evil is tragic.
How anyone can see this as love is the true tragedy. He fits the definition of an abusive relationship to the letter. If he were a truly just god, he wouldn't be about blood sacrifice and scapegoating, he would tell people to do right by each other, and to take responsibility for their wrongs and do what they can to make them right. You can't wash away blood with more blood.
>>
File: Stuttgart_Psalter_fol23.jpg (234KB, 1019x645px) Image search: [Google]
Stuttgart_Psalter_fol23.jpg
234KB, 1019x645px
>>17022013
God was not intentionally dishonest when he changed the terms of his request and no amount of reflexive contradiction will change that.

God did not create sin and Jesus preached each of those things you mentioned.

By what authority do you judge God?
>>
Are you not a shit?

Do you hold your word as your bond?

Good job, you're now a successful norse pagan.

Source: I'm norse as fuck.
>>
>>17022026
>God was not intentionally dishonest when he
oh yes he was. God knew full well he was going to say have him not go through with it, but made Abraham go as far as possible because, why? (hint: because he's a sick fuck). He deceived Abraham into thinking he wanted his son as a human sacrifice when he really didn't. There is no simpler way to put it.
>no amount of reflexive contradiction will change that.
>christfag trying to lecture someone else about contradiction
LOL
>God did not create sin
He claims to have created everything.
>and Jesus preached each of those things you mentioned.
No, he preached using himself as a scapegoat. oh yeah, not to mention Jesus said that slaves should be obedient to their masters. Yeah, sounds like a swell guy.

>By what authority do you judge God?
Nice special pleading. I judge him by what every rational person can see is wrong. By what authority does your God judge us? His 'authority' comes from him claiming to have authority. anyone can do that. If I claim to be the ultimate authority, you can't claim otherwise because you have no higher authority than me, by the say-so of my own authority. That's called circular reasoning, and that shit don't fly. I will not recognize the authority of someone who is guilty of such a long list of atrocities. What kind of authority says they can do whatever evil things they want, but "oh, it's not evil if it's me doing it, because I say so"? A corrupt, tyrannical one, that's who.

So you keep worshipping your blood god. Praise a being who condones torture, rape, murder (I cant even count how many different -cides), incest, slavery, and ignorance. By all means, do whatever you want. But you're not going to threaten us into following along like an obedient little bitch. Your god is a fucking monster, and deserves to be put down.
>>
i came to see pagan discussion but stayed to see the christKek #rekt. i was not disappointed
>>
>want to get into Kemeticism
>the community is full of idiots
>have no ties to Egypt whatsoever
>don't actually believe in magic or religion
>no longer want to get into Kemeticism

It's a hard life.
>>
>>17022071
Pursue the religion of your ancestors. It'll probably be more fulfilling.
>>
>>17022026
>By what authority do you judge God?
this is the line all christfags resort to when they have nothing left. just leave, you preachy little bitch. youve lost
>>
File: 1448774719602.png (253KB, 336x300px) Image search: [Google]
1448774719602.png
253KB, 336x300px
>>17022060
He wanted to see Abraham's faith and He saw it. There is no simpler way to put it.

Sin is the negation of goodness; it is not "created."

Jesus preached acknowledging sin to lead to repentance.

God is in a higher category of existence than humanity and in the same way we do not hold lower creatures to human standards neither can we hold higher beings to them either.

God's authority comes from His omnipotence and whether you will kneel before Him is a question of when and how but not if.
>>
>God doesn't lie

>But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die - Genesis 2:17

>for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die
How long did it take Adam to die again? :^)
>>
File: Lewis Chessmen 011.jpg (44KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Lewis Chessmen 011.jpg
44KB, 600x600px
>>17022079
Hierarchy is reality and a judge without authority is not a judge.
>>
File: Kells Christogram.jpg (518KB, 1077x1473px) Image search: [Google]
Kells Christogram.jpg
518KB, 1077x1473px
>>17022090
They became mortal the moment they ate; this is spiritual death. Their bodies followed soon after.
>>
>>17022077
I am Norse Pagan because my ancestors were Norsemen.

There is no other reason to believe.
>>
>>17022117
I think there's plenty of other reasons, but that one, singularly, is more than good enough.
>>
>>17022107
That's bullshit and you know it.

Despite God's supposed omnipotence he still could not find Adam and Eve when they hid in the Garden.

Also, let's delve into the fact that the suffix -el, as in angels and the final syllable in all named angels' names, is the the Hebrew suffix denoting a god, as Judaism and therefor Christianity and Islam as descendents thereof are willful ignorance of a polytheistic worldview by those who wanted to create a heavy hierarchy with which to control the people by.
>>
>>17022077
>Polish Jews who became Mormon
>Russian dirt farmers of German descent

No fucking thanks.
>>
File: Insular Cross.jpg (1MB, 1500x2207px) Image search: [Google]
Insular Cross.jpg
1MB, 1500x2207px
>>17022127
It is the truth.

God asked where Adam and Eve were to give them an opportunity to come out of hiding on their volition; to take responsibility for their actions. It's like when a parent asks their child who they know has been disobedient "is there anything you want to tell me?"

That suffix is used because God is three-in-one.
>>
>>17022089
>He wanted to see Abraham's faith and He saw it
oh, I thought god knew and saw everything? guess not. And I guess fuck Abraham's son, right? Because coming so close to being killed by your own father surely wouldn't be traumatic or mentally scarring or anything, right?

>Sin is the negation of goodness; it is not "created."
lolwut? that has got to be the most nonsensical thing you've said so far. Even by that logic, your god is the ultimate sin, seeing as how he's done for more evil than good.

>Jesus preached acknowledging sin to lead to repentance.
By going along with a human sacrifice. The best things Jesus ever said are almost word for word plagiarized from Buddhism, and the rest is shite.

>God is in a higher category of existence than humanity and in the same way we do not hold lower creatures to human standards neither can we hold higher beings to them either.
See again, "special pleading". Do we not put down a dog that attacks a human? Do we not punish them for doing bad, and rewarding them for doing good? All you are doing is trying to justify your god's atrocities. You are basically saying "He can do what he wants because he says so". It's like a horrible hybrid of circular reasoning and special pleading wrapped up into one big senseless fallacy.

>God's authority comes from His omnipotence
>omnipotence
He CLAIMS to have omnipotence, but why would I take the word of a confirmed liar? He's also claimed to be all knowing and perfect, but he didn't already know that Adam at the fruit until confronting and asking him about it. In his "perfection", he still made a mistake that he had to rectify with a massive flood to kill everything?

>whether you will kneel before Him is a question of when and how but not if.
Whatever you have to tell yourself to help you sleep at night, you arrogant faggot. You can kneel before him and suck his dick all you want, but I don't bow to monsters.
>>
>>17022107
>for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die
Read it again, it said they would die the day they ate it. You're just trying to add your own spin in an attempt to justify the blatant contradiction.
>>
Don't indulge apologists. They'll invent or ignore whatever is necessary to continue giving their lives meaning.
>>
>>17022141
This faggot should be awarded an olympic gold medal in mental gymnastics.

>obvious contradictions pointed out?
>just make up some bullshit to try and cover it up!

Here's an easy one, then; if you add up the years listed in the bible between Adam, all the way down to Jesus, then you have 4,000 - 8,000 years between, meaning that humans have been around for only 6,000 - 10,000 years. How do you explain the fact that this is blatantly fucking wrong, seeing as how we have ancient structures even older than that?

>why has no one cornered this fag with this question yet? c'mon, guys
>>
>>17021216
I figure it has more to do with natural law than "bringing His wrath upon you". But I also believe anything other than Hermeticism is engineered for mass mind control
>>
File: Ruthwell_Cross.jpg (22KB, 192x450px) Image search: [Google]
Ruthwell_Cross.jpg
22KB, 192x450px
>>17022142
Abraham had to see it as well.

God has never done evil.

Death is the penalty for sin. Jesus selflessly paid that sacrifice.

God is special because He is the Creator. You are free to try and fit Him into whatever box you like but your efforts are vain.

God is not a liar and He knew Adam ate the fruit. God gave Adam an opportunity to confess his sin by prompting him.

Adam and Eve brought sin into the world and it spread. God simply washed the world clean.

God is not a monster and you will bow before Him.
>>
>>17022157
If there's a small chance he can be educated and broken out of his brainwashed conditioning, I have to try. I'm a worshiper of Minerva/Athena, knowledge and wisdom can't just be gathered for myself, it has to be shared. I was like this deluded fool at one point myself (until I decided to actually read the bible, lol. )
>>
File: 1444988850863.jpg (147KB, 520x676px) Image search: [Google]
1444988850863.jpg
147KB, 520x676px
>>17022150
They lost their immortality and became mortal when they ate. This is spiritual death.

>>17022159
How many days are in a year?
>>
>>17022168
>God has never done evil.
aside from all the evil things he's done that have already been pointed out in this thread? Now you're just being willfully ignorant. If someone killed all the children in a country for the actions of the heads of government, would that not be evil? because your god did that.

The rest of your post is just broken record bullshit that's already been addressed. At this point, you're just plugging your ears and going "lalalala i can't hear you lalalala". You really must not understand what circular reasoning is, seeing as how you keep using it over and over. Stop wasting your brain and think for yourself.

>God is not a monster and you will bow before Him.
repeating yourself over and over doesn't make it the truth.
>>
>>17022182
>How many days are in a year?
holy fuck, what a retard. and you expect anyone to take anything you have to say seriously?
>>
File: INRI.jpg (269KB, 570x775px) Image search: [Google]
INRI.jpg
269KB, 570x775px
>>17022196
The smitten children were not innocent.
>>
>>17022203
>The smitten children were not innocent.

justifying mass murder of children. you're fucking sick.
>>
File: Luke 5-31.jpg (21KB, 187x187px) Image search: [Google]
Luke 5-31.jpg
21KB, 187x187px
>>17022213
The sick need a physician.

Goodnight and God bless you.
>>
>>17022126
Let me correct that; there is no other reason needed.

There are indeed many reasons to worship the Norse pantheon, especially if you are a person who enjoys personal freedoms.
>>
>>17022221
>The sick need a physician
yes, glad you agree. please make an appointment with a psychiatrist tomorrow. Good night and go fuck yourself you sub-human piece of trash.
>>
>>17022221
>BTFO
good riddance, christfag
>>
>>17022221
I just adore how you literally just went "k bye" when that dude proved you completely wrong. Have fun with your magic sky daddy of an imaginary friend.
>>
Be Germanic pagan, Celtic pagan, etc or eclectic pagan. Eclectic means you borrow from various beliefs, so studying all European pagan religions. I switch between calling them fates and norns and Thor and Thurs and whatever. Studying them all is the best way to come to an understanding of the belief system and what's behind it. Imo its the best mythical model of the universe byfar.
>>
http://www.hurstwic.org/history/articles/mythology/religion/text/practices.htm

just skimmed through it a bit, but looks like an article trying to look at what the original practices of the Norse religion may have been based on what little we have. Sorry if you've already read it, OP, but just a small gesture to put the thread back on topic now that the bible thumper is gone. I'll still be lurking to see what's discussed since I don't know a lot about Norse myself, but am interested in the subject none the less.

Polytheists stick together, bro.
>Hail Minerva
>>
>>17022330
They all come from the same Indo-European gods.

To nail that idea; Asura has the same root as Aesir.
>>
>>17021774
This is why I'm a Christian. So I don't look like this assburger here.
>>
File: Untitled.png (4KB, 469x167px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
4KB, 469x167px
Go to site related OP, despite the name it has a wide variety of different sorts of Norse Pagans on it.
>>
>>17019175
*asatrù
>>
File: anatomy of an asatruar.png (30KB, 846x589px) Image search: [Google]
anatomy of an asatruar.png
30KB, 846x589px
Aspertru a shit.
>>
File: bagan spurdo.png (132KB, 679x578px) Image search: [Google]
bagan spurdo.png
132KB, 679x578px
>>17022980
SHUD UB GRISTGUCK :-DDD MY ANDSEDSTORS ARE SBEAGING TO ME :-DDD JEBUS WAS A GIGE :-DDD VARG DOLD ME ALL ABOUD ID :-DDDD BRAISE DHOR :-DDDDDDD
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.