[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the closest you've ever come to experiencing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

File: nightmare.jpg (29KB, 674x450px) Image search: [Google]
nightmare.jpg
29KB, 674x450px
What's the closest you've ever come to experiencing something supernatural?
>>
Watched my grandma die when I was younger. Was surrounded by family but it still spooped me.
>>
>>17018601
My friend and I were able to read each other's thoughts while we were on acid one time. Pretty trippy.
>>
Near death experiences
>>
>>17018935
Lots of people get this sensation on LSD. It's the narcotic playing tricks of you.
>>
>>17019047
Is it a trick or is it unlocking something that anyone could experience? I didn't say we were special because we did it, as if we were the only ones who ever have.

Even if it is just bullshit from a drug, that doesn't change my answer to OP's question. It's still the closest I've been to experiencing something supernatural.
>>
>>17018601
In order of weirdness.

>Dmt
>Infinite dream loops.
Aliens/entities while in sleep paralysis.
>UFO's in sky. ( min min lights)
>Mothman type thing.

True story.
>>
>>17019047
Not him but it's not a trick, you just realise you have the same consciousness.

Let me guess, you have never done psychedelics? Well don't conclude what it's like.
>>
>>17019070
Lol I've tripped many times, a handful on a five/seven strip.
And It is a trick, you say something that triggers a thought process in the other partners consciousness, simple as that. The drug convinces you of some pretty silly shit.
The best feeling on that drug is feeling understood, Which only results when other people are tripping as well. That's why bad trips can be so terrifying. It mimics a psychotic episode.
>>
>What's the closest you've ever come to experiencing something supernatural?
>lol u guise this one time I got high and...

This is why we can't have nice threads.
>>
>>17019085
>other partners consciousness

You think everyone has a separate consciousness? If so, how?

We are all contained inside the same Universe/mind/God, whatever word you want to use. Are you really going to argue that we are separate consciousness.
>>
>>17019090
No we can't have nice threads because all of the fucking SJW and the brainwashed mainstream.

Let me tell you something, almost every vision you ever read or hear about in modern times and ancient scriptures, those guys where either tripping or dreaming.

And don't respond with drugs are just drugs, your whole body is a fucking chemical reaction.
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>17019092
Nope. Because I refuse to argue with a moron.
>>
>>17019104
What separates you from me? Your ego, correct? Your identity. But that's not really a thing, it's a concept, it's make believe.

What looks through me is no different to what looks through you.

You think your memories are inside your brain? How cute.
>>
>>17019104
You can't respond because it's true. If I'm wrong, tell me how we're separate entities. When you do keep in mind what we are contained by.
>>
>>17019107
>>17019113
I can tell the difference between reality and some delusion I thought up while on a narcotic that induced a psychotic episode. You can't. And it's pretty sad.
>>
>>17019085
>a handful on a five/seven strip
You obviously don't understand the drug. I've never gotten anything meaningful out of such a high dose. At that point, you're basically just using it as if it were ecstasy. Even just doing 3 tabs made me feel fucked up like any other non-psychedelic drug would do.
>>
>>17019121

AW YEEEAAAH you blew that stupid fucking neck-beard out of the water.
>>
>>17019121
You didn't even answer the questions.
>>
>>17019124
Insinuating you get anything meaningful out of it period?
Like the delusional garbage you've arrogantly thrown around so far?
Please. Enlighten me some more great messiah. I have so much more to learn from you Kek
>>
>>17019129

He didn't have to, you're a fucking idiot and that's the only answer that anybody needed.
>>
>>17019133
I was the original person you responded to, but not the one who's been arguing about consciousness.

It's usually just things to better myself personally. It's not as if LSD magically has all the answers and gives the same information to everybody. It's an inner experience and only affects the person taking it.
>>
>>17019133
I think, you think, me and that anon are the same person.

I have been doing dmt, a very long time, and if you want to think it's nothing special, shit, that's fine by me.

Some people think the night sky ain't special, but they don't realise what they are looking at.
>>
>>17019138
Lol I thought this was the same person the whole time.
Agreed. Nice way of putting it.
>>
>>17019134
And your and anyone's else's opinion about me,bad or good, affects me, how?
>>
So, I moved to a new town about 5 years ago. It's an older town, with a lot of history. Including some pretty nasty stuff (the old coal tunnels were used to keep people who were shanghaied captive, among other things).

The house I moved in to was newish but built over an older building. I was going to sleep about a week or two after I moved in. My door was open, showing the dark hallway, then my roommates open door, then the open porch door.

I start drifting off. My eyes close, then I feel weird. So I open my eyes barely and I dimly see a figure on the porch. Figure it's my roommate so I close my eyes again. Open them back up, still blurry, and see a figure standing in my roommates doorway, looking towards my room. Think that's weird in my head but still figure it's my roommate.

Close my eyes again, then open them up. The thing I was seeing is right in front of my door. Creeped out, it could still be my roommate going to the bathroom (door is right in front of my room) so stupid sleepy brain is just like "Fuck it, go back to sleep."

Close my eyes again. Open them again on a whim. The figure is right over me. My body seizes up, not moving at all. The thing slowly reaches out and touches my stomach with a hand. It burns a little but my body still isn't moving. I kind of pass put at this point.

When I woke up I checked where it touched and I had a rash in a handprint pattern.

Weird if not definitely supernatural or whatever.
>>
When you realise that everything happening in the "now" is all contents of the mind, then you will get it.

Everything is contained in mind, everything, including other people. There is no inside or outside.
>>
File: image.jpg (138KB, 608x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138KB, 608x960px
>>17019145
If we're all the same consciousness, and I fap right now, does that mean you can go fuck ur self?
>>
>>17019147
Dayum anon. Sounds like a ghost STD.
>>
Used to live in a ex satanic home from ages 8 - 13. The satanic family used to do rituals and stuff in there (was friends with neighbors, they told us a bit of what they did like naked pictures of them with skulls in the forest, ect).

>The cabinet would close and open by themselves.
>TVs off and on. One night and TV was on static and would increase volume slowly and then be at max until shutting off by itself
>Spirits would communicate via tapping once or twice to questions (one yes two no).
>Shadow people.
>Doors sporadically opening and closing really hard, fast, loud and couple times (it happened to me I think twice).
>Breaking dishes
>Door handles jiggling but no one is there when you open them

It was like a horror film honestly. Was the craziest shit ever.
>>
>>17019162
Well it didn't touch any of my no-no sspots and nothing else weird has happened so I'm not too worried.
>>
>>17019157
Are you like 16? Perhaps /b/ is more fitting place for you.
>>
>>17018601
Dreams, not prophetic but just really weird, strong, lingering feelings (weeks, even). Apart from that, just corner-of-eye stuff that is pretty easily dismissed (I have bad vision and am prone to 'seeing' things in the corner of my vision that's 100% just veins/muscles moving around my eyelid or something, idk.
>>
>>17019157
One day, you will die, and everything you hide behind is going to be torn from away from you, then you will realise, we're all in the same boat and no one can hide from the REALiSATION that they have experienced for what people call eternity.
>>
File: image.jpg (789KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
789KB, 1920x1080px
>>17019191
Your words are poetry.
Please. Go on.
>>
>>17019201
No more ghost stories from me, I'm off to bed. Sleep tight.
>>
The closest I've come is in dreams... so not necessarily supernatural but I've had some really fucked up ones that have stuck with me over the years where I honestly felt I was experiencing some other entities/whatever. They're usually the dreams where you feel like you've experienced days or sometimes weeks drifting in and out of different "dream worlds".

One that comes to mind involved some sort of phoenix (watched it come out of a dying fire and fly around) which ended up trapping me and a bunch of others in a house through some weird indescribable force. Hard to put it into words but it was really messed up and terrifying. I remember looking through the windows with a telescope and found it staring straight at me deep in the woods and there were a bunch of others with it doing some ritual in front of a cave.
The earliest one I can remember was when I was really young and dumb. I was in the whole marilyn manson phase when he first came out and did some stupid ritual in front of my mirror with a pentagram drawn on it. Anyway that night I had some really fucked up dream involving satan and hell and woke up, went downstairs, and just sat there crying my eyes out for an hour.

I don't necessarily believe in the supernatural but when I get dreams like these they're out of nowhere and so intense I'm usually in a state of shock for hours after waking up and it makes me wonder. Thoughts?
>>
my dreams feel real. they effect me thoughout the day. im sure we all have experienced a form of deja vu from dreams, as if we explored the future, or possible outcomes. its hard for me to write off any dreams as complete fabrication. any anons feel like were in a matrix?
>>
>>17019237

im not sure about a hell, but maybe thats wat you were looking for when u did the marilyn manson thing. maybe your actions in real world affects dream world and the same goes for the dream world affecting reality. both being as real as tge other.
>>
>>17019256
I just meant I was in an edgy teenager goth phase. The "ritual" was just some shit I made up being stupid. Anyway, interesting perspective.
>>
>>17018601
I dreamt of my great grandmother dying in her sleep the night before it happened. I remember very clearly standing in front of her, trying to get her attention.

And I didn't even go to her house the day she croaked.
>>
>>17019066
>aliens
>sleep paralysis
>not picking one

You were visited by fallen angels, son
>>
>>17019237
Your subconscious is the most powerful part of your mind. Whatever is on your subconscious when you go to sleep, is usually what you dream of. The Elite make use of this with their countless symbolism and subliminal messages in almost everything you see, use and eat. You must have just been really wanting something to happen that night, or it was planted into your subconscious.

However.... being a pseudo-believer I gotta say whenever I dream about Hell... let's just say it's too terrifying to be fake.
>>
>>17019333
Yeah, I realize that's usually the case with dreams. I just mentioned it because sometimes I wonder if I actually summoned something since I've had really fucked up dreams since and that was like 20 years ago. Your comment about it being too terrifying to be fake is exactly what I mean. Not just some typical nightmare. That shit will stay with me for the rest of my life.
>>
>>17019349
If you're convinced you caught the attention of a dark entity, and are serious about getting rid of it (and I hate to be that guy), giving yourself to Jesus Christ is the only way. According to scriptures, and statements from victims of sleep paralysis, the name of Jesus does indeed have power. I think you'd find The Nightmare an interesting watch. It explains a lot of what you're talking about.

Trust me, I know. Sometimes I can feel its presence, like a blast of cold air cutting the back of your neck. Whatever anyone says here, anon, demons are one thing you simply do not fuck with.
>>
>>17019363
Thanks for the advice. I'll think about it if they start coming back strong again.
Will check out that movie too. Thanks.
>>
>>17018601
On three separate occasions, during the day, I saw human shaped silhouettes, like shadow people. They had no eyes. I wasn't scared, but surprised.

A few years back I'm 90% sure that I experienced demonic obsession. Most terrifying event of my life. Sweating, feeling ice cold, holding onto a cross, for six hours. Worst experience ever for me.

Sober during each instance.
>>
Overdosed on heroin while I was tripping on mescaline. Had some crazy out of body experience and telepathically conversed with "God" and was given the choice to re-enter my body or enter this crazy rotating cloud that would lead to my being reincarnated as another person. I know it was all in my head but when I woke up in the ICU it did mess with me for a while.
>>
>>17018601
Personally I've seen stupidly bright lights outside my room at night, where the usual suspects (cars, neighbours etc) can't really light up. But nothing else.
However I just met this chick that's into some creepy stuff and claims she can talk to dead people, she said when she was a kid she constantly met folks who died and visited her but I don't remember for what purpose. I'll see her tomorrow night I'll ask more and come back here. Some of her family have some gypsy, witchish beliefs, dunno if that has to do with anything.
>>
>>17018601
1. I was walking down the road with my dad and this little white object flew over us, banked North, and kept going. It was about the size of a basket ball, about 10 feet above us, and seemed to be generating light.

2. I was in my kitchen when this picture just came off the wall and slid across the living room. It defied all logic. The fixtures were all intact, it didn't break loose. I dropped a textbook from the same spot and it just plopped on the ground, it didn't slide 4 feet like the picture did.
>>
>>17019386
but it's not going to work if that name "Jesus Christ" has no strong meaning to you. What actually works is not the name itself, is the empowerment you get from it. Do not give yourself to anyone that's just dumb. A demon could fool you into thinking he's "Jesus Christ" and well, that won't go too well for you.
Just remember you have free will and if your will is not to get messed with they will stop but don't be a victim it strips all the power from you.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.