[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if the purpose of life is to apply meaning to things in response

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 1444693958983.jpg (64KB, 561x612px) Image search: [Google]
1444693958983.jpg
64KB, 561x612px
if the purpose of life is to apply meaning to things in response to the information and stimuli applied to things, using your own understanding and previously confirmed logic, in order to allow maximum enjoyment for ourselves and others, then we can use that information to recognize the corollary, using the evidence provided that the end goal of the search for meaning or wisdom is the understanding that everything is meaningless, which we can confirm that the search for knowledge is not the meaning of life.
abort! abort! abort!
go do your plan b, everyone.
>i think i know what side i'm on, and its the more fun side.

>reading ecclesiastes
why did i do this to myself.
>>
>>17018114
with which*
>>
The purpose is to get back to God.

God has a big plan. His plan is to somehow or other bring all His fallen sons and daughters back home, back to Godhead. We are suffering here in the material world due to our rebellious attitude. We want to enjoy separately from God. But God is so merciful that He comes Himself and sends His representatives also to help us. God is willing to help anyone come to Him if that living entity desires it. He, however, has given us a certain amount of free will.
>>
File: whytheyactthewaytheydo.png (2MB, 3060x1894px) Image search: [Google]
whytheyactthewaytheydo.png
2MB, 3060x1894px
>>17018218
and we can use that free will to join in as barterers, using the information allowed to us to form new ideas, and find interesting ways of doing things.
like using the simplest of codes to make things sound silly.
to topo tfo gand iz mornin wci zad tdangs zir tfo tdangs to bit zir yiakg tfrom. tfon to joeqlod tfo vew pi yi. tdangs zir wget foy topo.
emd ni, to eqpo ezjo pi yi with

theres some hidden truth if you want to put in some effort.
being me is pretty fun.
dark spirit depression attempts are kinda up there though.
its pretty funny desu.
i wish that i can put my dick in some cute stuff soon.
>>
>>17018218
the way to be bad while being good is to feel as bad about it as you need to to not let it linger on your soul.
but being able to move on when you need to.

part of me ist still conflicted about hiding the message in that code, its not my normal writing style.
hiding things, i mean.
you also have to be honest.
>>
>>17018747
>>17018739

but i told myself that those that would look would be able to find it, so heres hoping someone takes a chomp.
>>
>>17018739
if you want incentive, its the two types of meaning that things can have.
in case you were looking.
>>
>>17018767
give me 20 minutes.
i remember this from highschool.
>>
File: shhhh.png (437KB, 767x913px) Image search: [Google]
shhhh.png
437KB, 767x913px
>>17018739
faster than i would have thought.
pretty good, 7/10
definitely worth the slight effort in willpower required.
>>
>>17018844
thanks, im keeping that.
was gonna post mine later anyway.
but this ones is.. better.
>>
>>17018844
what the fuck is this.
this is literally the simplest code imaginable.
are you seriously suggesting that you came onto this site, and offered up a piece of the entirety of the universe, and hid it with this bullshit.
and then this guy comes along and fucks over everyone with a dream of solving it themselves with the posting of the entire code.
lemme see what this is all about.
i better chuckle at least.
>>
>>17018114
enneagrams don't real
>>
>>17018881
thread isnt about that, its cryptography time.
>>17018844
that guy posted some code apparently but nobodies posted what it says.
>>
>>17018888
just to see who it is.
>>
File: 6670980147_a77a4bbea6_n.jpg (18KB, 320x222px) Image search: [Google]
6670980147_a77a4bbea6_n.jpg
18KB, 320x222px
>>17018894
i cant believe nobodies going to be able to solve it.
>>
>>17018902
im sad nobodies even interested at all.
to topo tfo gand iz mornin wci zad tdangs zir tfo tdangs to bit zir yiakg tfrom. tfon to joeqlod tfo vew pi yi. tdangs zir wget foy topo.
emd ni, to eqpo ezjo pi yi with
>>
File: 1431917515579.png (1MB, 1024x1456px) Image search: [Google]
1431917515579.png
1MB, 1024x1456px
just read about https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazarus_Long
and the whole world as myth thing.
if an author opened up his novel or such to become a heaven for others, or even if i he hadnt, wouldnt that be enough to allow him to become a diety of such a realm, as long as he was such allowed a position in his own work as such.
>>
>>17018984
just thought you would want to know, directorpariston.
>>
>>17018987
yeah, i found that guy a while ago :^]
totally not like 2 hours ago.
i think i'm getting better at constructing characters.
i hope i can make you happy.
>>
still nobody :/
heres another good thing to keep in practice.
my boscnapqaid iz
Osomytdang,
akcludoq with tget wdach ovapst
emd tget wdach yioq jit
>>
>>17020760
why is it so hard to believe that i trust god enough to let me speak the truth that he would let me.
im obviously dumb and errent enough to continue even without seeing the benefit myself.
>>
>>17020811
is it the fact that i put them in code?
maybe, but when i dont i get told im a fool for trying, because only those who want to look will find it.
>>
>>17021674
>only those that want to look for it.
Is irrelevant. doing something, and wanting to do something are two separate acts.
Only those who look will find it is correct.

The message ought to be as simple as possible. The message is for the entirety of the world. If someone sees the message and ignores it, that is a person who isn't looking.
The person who considers your words, weighs them against their own perspective is the person who is looking.

The truth is behind the words. It is not always the physical searching for it, but looking with the mind for the truth of what you say.

If the message is the truth, it will stand on its own.

I could solve your riddle. I could find out what your truth is by reading a snappy one sentence soundbite, and immedietly disregard it because 'my truth' is contradictory to yours, but mine is better. Assuming your message is true, I could then look for it in your code, but still not see it in myself.

The truth of the message makes you look within.
>>
>>17020811
It's an issue of worthiness. If god as given you a message of truth to deliver, then you have been deemed worthy to do so.
It's not god, or the message that you doubt... but yourself. You see yourself as removed from god.

The message comes from god; but so do you.
You don't need to believe in god, or in the message. Just believe in yourself, as a messanger; you are a message.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.