[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey x I spend time alone I talk to store clerk every so often

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Hey x

I spend time alone
I talk to store clerk every so often but thats it

Last week my pet died Her name is Cinnabun Since than I've been trying to be better but I did a bad thing today I do bad things eand I can't stop I tthought I could stop and I did for months but I did it again today and I'm sorry

I did a choose file its my pet when she died

If anyone replies I would be happy thank u x u guys are my only happyness rite now
>>
>>17018004
RIP Cinnabun ;_;
>>
So.... uh... Whats this about "bad things"...? What's so bad that you did?

Also, my condolences.
>>
I'm sorry op. My Dog died last week as well. It seems I've been hearing of deaths this whole month like non stop. My uncle from Mexico and a close patient from my work have also passed away this week. Does anyone else think Death has been pretty busy this month?
>>
I can't believe she's gone I look at that picture and it makes tears in my eyes enry time I see id

I live in Milwaukee I did another bad thing to a little person in a house i snuck into and I found another thing that made me feel better but now is bad again and I habe to leave

I know no one wil no this is me here 4chan is the placw that I can feel like my self at heart

I want cinnabun back so bad I new she would die th smaller things are the quicker they leave us just like in that house
>>
What bad thing did you do to the "little person?"
>>
>>17018115
The question everyone is afraid to ask.
>>
>>17018089
I'm so sorry a dog must be so hard to lose I can't imagine
>>
>>17018089
There's old wives tales about it coming in threes so you may be in the clear. Knock on wood though just in case.
>>
Just relax OP. Think about the good times you had. Try not to get stuck on Cinnabun being gone.
>>
I don't no u guys it s hard to explain the ting ss happen already you no
Two little people scared st nite and woldnt be silent thru the window so u had to make them and force and hold tight and them blue lites and red and I had to run really fast and now people all looks at me even when I went to he library today at lunch time for most people
I think is famos now
I habe to jump on a train or something jut to get away I'm at the Starbucks now out side it's cool breeze and free I'm feeling better but I miss cinnabun again
>>
Tank you guy so much thank u I love my 4chan family so muc
>>

http://www.cbs58.com/story/30608088/milwaukee-medical-examiner-called-to-the-scene-of-the-death-of-a-baby
>>
...?
http://www.cbs58.com/story/30608088/milwaukee-medical-examiner-called-to-the-scene-of-the-death-of-a-baby
>>
>>17018190
WHOOPS. I guess I should refresh before posting next time... Sorry, buddy.

Here is another link.
http://fox6now.com/2015/11/25/police-investigate-death-of-two-month-old-baby-that-happened-near-91st-custer/
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 475x475px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 475x475px
>>17018004
Wtf OP
>>
File: 1378959044282.gif (1KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
1378959044282.gif
1KB, 100x100px
>>17018004
OP I know how to bring your beloved "Cinnabun" back.

You must take her body and immerse it in blood. Any blood will do, you can use your own, find some, or buy some. It doesn't really matter.

Next, draw this shape in salt and place the bowl with the blood and "Cinnabun" on the top portion of the circle.

You need 5 black candles to place equidistant in a circle around the salt figure and the bowl. Light them, working from the North, counterclockwise. Once you are done, you will need a fresh blood offering. Use a sharp knife or something to slice your finger and let 3 drops fall into the bowl.

Next, while your finger is still bleeding, trace the blank space in the figure you've drawn in salt. You should feel the material beneath your finger getting hotter and hotter as you do this.

If it doesn't feel like it's getting hotter by the time you've finished tracing the diagram, try once more (cut a different finger to try again). If it doesn't work the second time, put out all the candles (in the opposite order you lit them), say the Lord's Prayer, and bury your pet, it is gone.

If you do feel the heat, begin chanting:

"Ba'al return.
Return the soul of my beloved.
Ba'al I seek you out.
Return this soul to Earthly form."

At this point, the candles should seem to grow dimmer. Just repeat the chant until they do. Once they have practically gone out, use the knife to cut an 'X' on your palm. Then grab the Northernmost candle and place the lit end into the bowl. It will go out and there should be some bubbling in the bowl. Within a few minutes the animal will be alive and swimming. Once the animal is returned to you, say

"Ba'al, the soul is returned."

Then, extinguish the rest of the candles by dipping each one into the bowl. Finally, wipe away the circle, leaving the blood-trace alone (it will have dried and turned a neal-black color).

So long as the blood seal remains intact, the pet will live. If the blood seal is disturbed the pet may perish again.
>>
>>17018773
This would have been helpful a few days ago, but I can't dig her up now
Too gross by now. Plus she woldnt be the same.
Thank you though.
That's nice of you to offer.
>>
File: IMG_20150611_162614(1).jpg (65KB, 820x585px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150611_162614(1).jpg
65KB, 820x585px
My dog buddy died last month from cancer. I am sorry for everyone's lost family members.
>>
>>17018795
Aw he looks so sweet :(
Rip buddy
>>
>>17018004
Maybe you should be locked up for life.
>>
OP killed a babby
>>
FBI has been informed.
>>
>>17018004
>>17018100
Are you fucking Lenny from of Mice and Men?
>>
>>17018773
Does it work with humans ?
>>
>>17019652
It doesn't work at all you idiot.
>>
>>17018004
>>17018100
>>17018154
>>17018166

What did you do to the little people
>>
>>17019652
Yes it will work with humans. The problem is you need a lot more blood and a bigger bowl, obviously. If you can use a bathtub, that'd be great. You can also try making the salt figure larger, it tends to be stronger if you do that. It can be small for pets, but it should be larger for more complex souls. The blood image you draw will also need to stay intact for the duration of their life, so be prepared to go touch it up every week or so.

Another thing, the soul needs time to equilibrate. Essentially, when the soul is returned to the body, it'll take a few days before that person is back to "normal". At first they will behave erratically and won't speak, but eventually they will return to 99% of their former selves. Don't ask about what dying was like or what happens, they won't really remember and will get violent.

Finally, you need to do this ritual within hours of death. Waiting too long makes the soul exponentially more difficult to recover. Waiting too long also allows more decomposition to take place, which is not fixed by this method. If you try to bring a person back who has been dead for a month, their organs will fail even if their soul is found and returned.
>>
Oh boy I love RP threads
>>
>>17019783
OP might have actually killed a baby.

And from his description earlier pictured a crazed lunatic flashing red and blue lights at a small child. Wigging the kid out in general. Then I realized it was the cops.
>>
File: 1445469206459.jpg (13KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
1445469206459.jpg
13KB, 249x249px
>>17018004
Sorry about your pet op, but don't be ashamed of masturbating to the thought of the store clerk. It's completely natural, friend.
>>
>>17018795
My cat died a couple of months ago. Had the Lil fucker since I was a preteen. When he went I saw the life drain from his eyes......I cried like a bitch, but then we got a new kitten and she and my old cat, Bongo a male cat, have a lot of similar personality traits....reincarnation ftw? Hope so.
>>
Lonely Heart nonsense belongs in >>>/soc/ or >>>/adv/
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.