[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Provide me with some interesting myths and creatures anons Urban

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Owlman.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Owlman.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
Provide me with some interesting myths and creatures anons

Urban myths and monsters discussion
>>
>>17017845

That things hands look crusty and useless, all it would take is the iron nuts to punch it in the head and kill it.
>>
>>17017892
there's a movie about it

It's called Lord of Tears https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord_of_Tears

It's apparently a different version of the Owl man that i think works kinda like slenderman
>>
Fred was a nerd. After years of bullying and teasing he finally decided to change himself, by climbing Mt.Kilimanjaro. He was almost to the base camp when a blizard hit. He fell down and broke his legs and jaw, freezing to death.

Now Fred is a ghastly spirit, and he haunts this mortal plane waiting to be summoned to wreak havoc.

If you open a word document, type "Freezing Fred" 3 times, then save it and make three copies, then move those three copies to a folder named "-0 degrees", then move that folder onto a USB key with 6.66 GB rewriteable memory, then put that USB key in your freezer, you PC will freeze.
>>
>>17017960

I'm guessing nobody in the movie had iron-nuts. Pussies.
>>
>>17018016
Why would anyone purposely freeze their computer?
Shit myth.
>>
>>17017845
Moth man is pretty interesting OP.
You should look him up.
>>
>>17017892
>>17017960
>>17018049
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgEkDWRb9IM
No iron nuts here.
>>
>>17019847

How come nobody tried to shoot that guy?
>>
>>17020019
nofuns yurop
>>
>>17019847
Fuck this video and it's shitty jumpscares
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.