[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody know of any good accounts of people encountering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: signs-2.png (979KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
signs-2.png
979KB, 2048x1152px
Anybody know of any good accounts of people encountering aliens in their homes?
>>
>>17017459
Yes.

I mean, No.

I don't know.

Nice thread.
>>
>>17017459

Man, Signs was the pinnacle of M. Night Shyamalan's run of fame.
>>
>>17017459
No, because the Aliens usually abduct them and wipe their memories. They wake up naked with a sore arse and just assume they have the shits.
>>
Ufoinfo.com umm humanoid encounters. Theres literally thousands of them youll shit your panties and start wearing a thong to bed
>>
>>17017487
that and I thought The Village was really good too.

people tried to sound intelligent by mocking it but they all come off as pretentious.

Lady in the Water and The Happening were trash movies though.
>>
>>17018380

Hey man, The Happening was a fucking classic. I never get tired of Marc Wahlberg talking in his hilarious soft voice.
>>
File: D7qT41Y.jpg (52KB, 562x395px) Image search: [Google]
D7qT41Y.jpg
52KB, 562x395px
>>17018380
The happening is so fun to watch
>>
>>17018398

Just look at his god damn face. He's trying to look so concerned.
>>
>>17018380
The happening was meant to be trash though. Like, it was an attempt to make something similar to an 80's horror movie (bad acting and all), but only with no real monster or visual threat in it.

It's shit as a serious movie, but pretty fun as a stupid ass horror movie. It's for the lulz, rather like the Evil Dead series and other horror schlock.
>>
>>17018398
Worst movie ever made.
>>
>>17018931
Nigga, watch more movies.
>>
>>17018931

Only because you have no real appreciation for movies. Go back to watching David Lynch films and pretending you're Roger Ebert you piece of shit.
>>
>>17018386
soft voice with heavy breathing. It's like he just ran a marathon scene after scene it's very annoying. Kinda like jack from Lost.
>>
>>17018952
You sound like my brother but you are not my brother. Maybe a brother from another mother. Still all of marc walhberg's movies sucks big time even planet of the apes and especially the happening.
>>
File: Ayyy lmao remover.jpg (62KB, 1024x625px) Image search: [Google]
Ayyy lmao remover.jpg
62KB, 1024x625px
>>17017487
I enjoyed this movie but a couple things still annoy me

>Alien Invasion
>Priest Mad Max Saw them on several occasions
>Priest Mad Max actually attacked by one
>Arabs discover their one weakness

You telling me this nigga didn't go to Walmart and buy at least a shotgun and that Arabs just thought "Lets spray some water on these space niggas and see what happens".

Really wish they would have shown some scenes from around other parts of the world during the invasion as well.
>>
>>17017459
sure, check this out:
http://cryptozoologynews.com/michigan-man-claims-encounter-grey-alien-creature-inside-home/
>>
File: niggest.jpg (47KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
niggest.jpg
47KB, 400x600px
>>17020245
It makes more sense if you buy into the theory that the aliens are actually demons harmed by "holy" water.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.