[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know if this counts as "paranormal" or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: creepymailman.jpg (4KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
creepymailman.jpg
4KB, 251x201px
I don't know if this counts as "paranormal" or not but I'm scared as hell....

A bit of background so this makes sense - I live in England. In England postmen/mailmen push mail/packages directly through your door (unless it's too big or needs to be signed for, then they knock the door). I live in a flat/apartment. There's 4 flats in this block, 2 up and 2 down and I live upstairs. To get into the building you have to either have a key or press someone's intercom buzzer and they buzz you in.

Pretty late tonight my buzzer went off. When I answered it a male voice said "Parcelforce" (the name of a parcel delivery company. I'm expecting something so I buzzed them in and opened my front door to wait for him to come up.

Except he didn't come up. In fact, although I heard the door open and close from the intercom I never heard any footsteps in the building. I went to the windows on the landing to see if I could see him, but nobody was outside. I looked around inside but nobody was there either. I thought it was pretty weird but thought it must be nothing so just went back in my flat and forgot about it.

Now some creepy shit is going down. Both lights on the communal landing (which are timed to go on at a certain time and stay on all night) are out. So even if I look through my spyhole in the door I can't see anything. There's a bunch of weird noises out there. Slow footsteps. Railings clanging. Wtf. I cannot deal with this.

Two of my neighbours are out (their cars are gone) as they usually are on a Friday night. The other flat is an elderly couple who are stone deaf and probably sleeping.

I can't help thinking this has something to do with the "mailman" I let in earlier :(
>>
File: 473757.jpg (64KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
473757.jpg
64KB, 750x600px
>>17017340
Careful, anon, the ghost mailman was coming to deliver this to you.
>>
>>17017349
Shh lol. I am genuinely pretty worried though.
>>
Could be kids dicking around? Grab a torch and go investigate, just don't leave your door open while you out and about.
>>
>>17017352
It's kinda late for it to be kids. 2:50am here.
>>
>>17017353
Why the hell did you let' a mailman in at such hours?
Not paranormal but spoopy indeed. Be careful!
>>
File: 1440617320795.jpg (96KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1440617320795.jpg
96KB, 450x600px
>>17017340
Did he only ring twice? I hear they only ring twice.
>>
>>17017340
When did the 'delivery guy' come? I once had a delivery arrive at work at 8pm on a Friday night - this was with UPS or some shit.
>>
>>17017364
No no I let him in earlier, at around 8:30pm. I thought it was pretty late for a delivery but meh..I know they've got a lot of Christmas temps on already so didn't think too much of it. I just don't know where he went after that or if he's still in here now!
>>
>>17017371
Ha ha haaaaaaa....
>>
>>17017381
Around 8:30pm. Although pretty late I didn't think it was entirely impossible. Just don't know why he didn't then deliver the parcel...and seemingly vanished into think air. And now all this too...
>>
>>17017352
>>17017353
Don't burn the place down you dummies.
>>
>>17017426
Huh?
>>
>>17017426
In England they call flashlights torches.
>>
>>17017593
Ohh so that's what he was talking about
>>
Shiiieeet good luck bruh
>>
>>17017593
>>17017606

Haha, reminds me of the first time I found that out, I think it was here on /x/ too a number of years ago. I was like "Torches, WTF? You join an old-fashioned village mob or something? With pitchforks too?"
>>
>>17017426
Lmao
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.