[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Praise your favourite wizard. Jesus is one of my favourites,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 20

File: image-jesus1.jpg (1MB, 934x1149px) Image search: [Google]
image-jesus1.jpg
1MB, 934x1149px
ITT: Praise your favourite wizard.

Jesus is one of my favourites, because he had an venomous intellect of which the poison is but Love.
>>
>>17015244
No.
>>
>>17015244
Bro tier
>>
File: SNAKE-10529.jpg (10KB, 233x350px) Image search: [Google]
SNAKE-10529.jpg
10KB, 233x350px
>>17015244
>venomous intellect

Surely you will not die.
>>
File: tips.jpg (198KB, 3000x1688px) Image search: [Google]
tips.jpg
198KB, 3000x1688px
>>17015244
>wizard
Subtle tipping.
>>
>Jesus
>Wizard
If anything he was a necromancer that transcended into a lich
>>
>>17015244
2000 years an He is still alive
>>
>>17015655

That's impressive. How do you know?
>>
>>17015685
Because anybody who is alive physically or spiritually can talk with Him and experience a response.
>>
>>17015712

Cool :)
>>
File: image-buddha1.png (205KB, 250x335px) Image search: [Google]
image-buddha1.png
205KB, 250x335px
>>17015244
Buddha is one of my favourites, because he had an venomous intellect of which the poison is but Love.
>>
>>17015879

Do you think Jesus and Buddha are friends?
>>
>>17015882
Buddha was about 500 years before Christ.
>>
>>17015887

But they could still be friends?
>>
>>17015894
Yeah.

Buddha saves people by the fact his teachings are present.

Jesus save by the fact His teachings are still present.

They come from the same divine soul.
>>
>>17015905

Do you reckon they'd bun a zoot together?
>>
File: images (9).jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images (9).jpg
8KB, 275x183px
Druids mang.
>>
>>17015894
Probably, if Buddha promoted the whole do no harm thing, Jesus would probably be chill with him.
>>
>>17015913
Buddhist teachings promote non-violence and a pure mind.

An ACTUAL Christian also promotes non-violence and a pure mind.
>>
>>17015920
>non-violence
No.
>no killing
Yes.
Jesus just went into a temple and beat up jews, though it was more like a scolding than being beaten up.
>>
>>17015954
Because you were there right? No.

Even "if" Jesus did that, that was Him 2000 years ago, and many people speculate and praise Jesus of 2000 years ago and forget The One who would be relevant to teach them and wake them up about God consciousness... Today.
>>
>>17015964
And remember

Three delusions

>"There is no God"
>"I am God"
>"I don't care for God"
>>
>>17015909
No. But they would experience Tao simultaneously and not get in each others ways.

I bet buddha and jesus and lao tzu are all buddies

When it is peaceful, it is easy to maintain
When it shows no signs, it is easy to plan
When it is fragile, it is easy to break
When it is small, it is easy to scatter
Act on it when it has not yet begun
Treat it when it is not yet chaotic
A tree thick enough to embrace
Grows from the tiny sapling
A tower of nine levels
Starts from the dirt heap
A journey of a thousand miles
Begins beneath the feet

The one who meddles will fail
The one who grasps will lose
Therefore, sages do not meddle and thus do not fail
They do not grasp and thus do not lose

People, in handling affairs
Often come close to completion and fail
If they are as careful in the end as the beginning
Then they would have no failure

Therefore, sages desire not to desire
They do not value goods that are hard to acquire
They learn to unlearn
To redeem the fault of the people
To assist the nature of all things
Without daring to meddle
>>
>>17015964
>Even "if" Jesus did that,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleansing_of_the_Temple
Are you Christian? If so, do you even read the bible, at all?
If you don't even know something as common as this then you might as well not call yourself religious.
>>
>>17015976
Yeah I read the Bible all the time.

So what if He cleansed the Temple with His fists? Someone had to do it.

If Jesus kicked my ass I would be happy to forgive Him so He could give me, but I deserve my ass to be kicked by Jesus so I wouldn't need to forgive Him at all.
>>
>>17015973

>psst, don't forget to not meddle, you pweshky kids
>>
>>17015988

I would personally be happy to have my ass kicked by Jesus.
>>
>>17015988
>Yeah I read the Bible all the time.
Why are you not sure "if" he beaten up jews then?
I have suspicions you might be lying, but no one would go on the internet just to tell lies, right?
>>
>>17016050
I'm pretty sure he never beat up any jews. Just make them run off with all the commotion.
>>
>>17016068

He makes it sound like Jesus was giving them wedgies and taking their lunch money kek
>>
>>17016050
First off you used wikipedia as a source but

>The Passover of the Jews was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem. 14 In the temple he found those who were selling oxen and sheep and pigeons, and the money-changers sitting there. 15 And making a whip of cords, he drove them all out of the temple,

This implies he used something to get them out of the temple, why?

>And Jesus entered the temple[a] and drove out all who sold and bought in the temple, and he overturned the tables of the money-changers and the seats of those who sold pigeons. 13 He said to them, “It is written, ‘My house shall be called a house of prayer,’ but you make it a den of robbers.”

> And the chief priests and the scribes heard it and were seeking a way to destroy him, for they feared him, because all the crowd was astonished at his teaching.

> And he wtor theyeaching daily in the temple. The chief priests and the scribes and the principal men of the people were seeking to destroy him, 48 but they did not find anything they could do, for all the people were hanging on his words.

You have to remember they were trying to kill Jesus everywhere He went so self defense is justified
>>
>>17016076

Doesn't say he specifically beat anyone.
>>
>>17016083
Can't find the quote saying "He beat the living hell out of them with His fists"

However, He may have used some physical force.

How else do you get a bunch of people out of a temple meant to worship God who are in their selling stuff and totally missing the point?
>>
>>17016091

>How else do you get a bunch of people out of a temple meant to worship God who are in their selling stuff and totally missing the point?

It states they were amazed by his teaching. Maybe he got really intense and went on a speech and become so impassioned about protecting the sanctity of his father's temple that he began to overturn the tables and everyone sorta just backed off like woah ok man.

Or he started punching them with his fists as you suggest is how it went down.
>>
>>17016050
So again, implies force, but doesn't make Him a bad dude.

He still preached non-violence, and this is a Christian belief not to be violent (some However "Christians" kill people)

However they were indeed, doing a very bad thing in the temple of God.

Don't miss out in everything else He taught because A)you werent one of the Jews he "beat up" and B) God doesn't need our forgiveness, we need His forgiveness by recognizing our own fault
>>17016076
>>17016091
>>
>>17016098
He most likely didn't beat up a bunch of people.

If He did, good for Him. People shouldn't be gambling in a temple that is just ignorant.

But hey, the dude was nailed to a piece of wood, give Him a break.
>>
>>17016108
>So again, implies force, but doesn't make Him a bad dude.
I never implied that.
I only said Christianity teaches not to kill, not to not use violence.
So basically it's okay to beat up people in good intentions as long as you don't maim or kill them.
>>
>>17016124
You can look at it how you want to look at it.

Very important to realize the whole non-violence part.

Someones gonna try and fight you, man up. That is common sense
>>
>>17015613

Nah, liches are cadaverous. Jesus was somehow in a preserved state when he returned, with his wounds still unhealed (after all, he got one of his followers to finger-fuck his rib wound) but his body not deteriorating further. Some other kind of undead, presumably.
>>
>>17015244

Rasputin. Guy was a magic, drunken, Russian version of the Terminator.
>>
>>17016210

Rasputin looks like a dark Wizard right out of LoTR, so credit to him for that. Overall good choice.
>>
besides previously mentioned, Ezekiel.
>>
>>17016429

And Elijah?
>>
>>17015244
golly, jeez is the bee's knees
>>
>>17015244
Jesus never existed.
>>
File: heart.gif (2MB, 346x448px) Image search: [Google]
heart.gif
2MB, 346x448px
>>17017126
What are you talking about He is right here pic related
>>
>>17015244
Jesus wasn't white and handsome.
>>
File: clip_image0013.jpg (83KB, 700x752px) Image search: [Google]
clip_image0013.jpg
83KB, 700x752px
>>17017182
No he was more brown than white and not very handsome... he was jew.
>>
>>17017126
It's very likely that out of all the crusifixtions of all the heroes of a yoga beduin society with hygiene and marriage laws
that eventualy ONE would make it through the entire crucifixtion process and be resurcted by that perfection that Yoga dares not pursue, with the ability to access the akashik, tell the weather, and likely established earth's campaign of salvation through gravity, the ressurection in the kingdom of the singulairty.
>>
>>17017427
You sound stupid.
>>
>>17017126
Sorry dude, he exists. If you talk to him you will get a nice protection. You can call angels, the holy ghost habitates in you, etc. Except religious people, they're alienated.
>>
>>17017442

You beat me to it. He does sound fucking stupid. He was probably scratching his neck-beard when he typed that.
>>
>>17017447
The "Holy spirit" doesn't exist, it was made up and only lives on through confirmation bias.
>>
File: 1441537002680.jpg (66KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1441537002680.jpg
66KB, 960x960px
>>17015244
Dude im busy trying to fap, and you gotta go post a picture of jesus? baka man baka
>>
>>17015244

Jesus was an Alien/Human hybrid. It even says in the bible that he was only half human. Mary was a virgin. The Star that people followed was a UFO. Stars don't move.

>>
>>17017457
Yea... I may be wrong about holy spirit.
>>
>>17017467

HOLY SHIT that image made me fucking howl. Fucking solid anon, I'm saving it.
>>
>>17017471
Or it's all a myth. Which is the most likely explanation? Yours or mine?
>>
>>17017457
The Holy Spirit sits in the Heart, and also reveals itself through objects and interactions and, of course, through the soul.

All beings dumbed down by material nature believe the impermanent physical world to be the absolute. This is the present day of deception in a world that attempts to seperate itself from God to embrace their other motives.
>>
>>17017472
You're wrong about angels and Jesus too.
>>
>>17017478
Yours 100%.

But if people are gonna keep telling me about Jesus then I'm gonna keep saying he's a fuckin Alien just to piss them off.
>>
>>17017482
Sorry dude, angels do exist. No one can deny this.
>>
>>17017481
The heart is just an organ that pumps blood.
>>
>>17017493
Sure they can, because that's not true. Where's your evidence?
>>
>>17017467
Why did baka turn into baka?
Is there some sort of auto correct feature?
>>
>>17017457
>blaspheming against the holy spirit

out of all the sinful things you could post you choose the only literally unforgivable one

i hope it was worth it senpai
>>
>>17017504
Who's baka?
>>
>>17017510
Idk man it's auto correcting (s-m-h)
>>
File: TigerRingPull.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
TigerRingPull.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>17017442
>>17017449
How many neurotic yogis do we have to crucify before perfection resurrects one from the dead?
Because we crucified A LOT.

Remember, we're talking about whether a hiegiene tribe of elohim selected eugenicaly organic sacrificially perfectionist yogis can theoretically survive a crucifiction with an even bettter immune system then they had when they went into it.
>>
>>17017509
Oh shut the fuck up. The Bible is just a book of myths with damage control out the ass.
>>
>>17017497
Not this one
>>
>>17017502
A couple of times they helped me and gave me proofs. You will not uderstand me. But soon something will happen to you, and will understand me.
>>
>>17017509
>>17017518

It is a sin because you deny the presence of a soul in you, and deny the Spirit which was the origin if all being.
>>
>>17017522
So your evidence is anecdotes and confirmation bias as well?
>>
>>17017518
Oooooo you're in trouble with the Holy Spirit. Better say 10 hail marys and suck on a crucifix.
>>
File: R.W._Ekman_Väinämöinen.jpg (2MB, 1751x2719px) Image search: [Google]
R.W._Ekman_Väinämöinen.jpg
2MB, 1751x2719px
Väinämöinen

He is the first son of Daughter of Ether and he creates the whole material reality with his singing. He is basically the soul of the universe and has unlimited knowledge.
His only reason to descend and manifest here is to tell that knowledge to humankind and unite our souls with the Ether once again.
>>
>>17017524
You don't even know if we have souls.
>>
To describe the Momentum of Excellence with a regular words isn't blaspheme. But to say the holy spirit doesn't exist might be unforgivable, tehcnicically, think about it, once you regect recovery, of whome the Momentum Of Excellence testifies of , Recovery The Chosen One,

What's left for you, you aint getting better, you just recected the breath that lives the data of getting better and all and all.
>>
>>17017528
Is this the redeamable lucifer character that Jesus came to save, the red throuat chakra that thinks it can out talk action and tries to name everything an accuser with ambition for God hood.

Are you trying to say that commuication is vile?

Sounds like fun. I can't force myself to abandon the freedom of christ to turn language into stupiditity, but Jesus saves and anything is possible with Adonai Abba Father in Heaven, said Recovery.
>>
>>17017532
literal nonsense. does jesus love illiterates?
>>
>>17017526
Heh, Impious.
Search your own experiences.
>>
>>17017532
>the holy spirit doesn't exist might be unforgivable

Seriously, have you heard yourself?

Saying that something exists that we have absolutely no proof of is fucking retarded man. Grow a brain ffs.
>>
>>17017543
Why wont You didn't respond to the post I wrote that makes sense instead of nuerotically sucking on my flamboyance calling it wrong doing, Accuser.
>>
>>17017544
There's no guarantee my experiences are nothing other than delusions I feed myself, I should know because they were. Now kill yourself.
>>
>>17017530
The body is not a permanent place, you move out.

The mind is not a perfect device, and passes away with the body.

We own our body, we own our mind, but we are not defined as the body, and we are not defined as the mind.

The souls we have are not physical objects, and you can feel it easily by understanding "I am not the body, I am not the mind" and you can associate with the living soul within you if you attach it to God.

Learning the various scriptures and employing the proper action, and selfless service to God and to the people around you will bring you happiness.
>>
>>17017545
>Holy Spirit
>Excellent Momentum
>claims doesn't exist

sounds obtuse dude, even evolutionists acknowledge a momentum of excellence

anyway, look how this post was dodged
>>17017516
>>
>>17017547
You're scientologist? (atheist)
>>
>>17017551
Sounds like a bunch of gibberish to me. Prove god exists. Prove the Biblical god isn't just a myth written by ancient people who didn't understand shit about the world or the universe. Prophecies don't actually exist. Prove this is not all just a narrative.
>>
>>17017564
Atheists want people to prove to them God exists when they are capable of doing it themself.

I can't walk your path for you, that is a legit method you should apply if you doubt God.
>>
>>17017556
I'm an atheist not a scientologist, I don't believe in aliens. That doesn't mean I'm not open to evidence. Anecdotes aren't evidence.
>>
>>17017572
I've already been there. There was nothing actually there, like I said, just delusions I fed to myself.
>>
>>17015244
Wouldn't the closest thing be a thaumaturge?
>>
>>17017578
So your gonna keep feeding yourself more delusions?

Everyone gives up searching God, and those who don't give up find Him and just want to talk about Him all day.

If you give up, what makes you qualified to claim He doesn't exist?
>>
a layer of distraction posts while a nice emotionally relatable visualization is uncommented on,

Believing in Jesus sin't hard, I do believe it can be considered expensive, I understand why grown adults wouldn't choose to believe, I chose when I was very young, I counted the cost as best as my little 10 year old mind could count cost.

https://youtu.be/ga1Hb8yVYbQ
>>
>>17017572
Also, even if I didn't already go through delusions of a god interacting with me, how the fuck would one go about doing this?
>>
>>17017587
I never claimed he doesn't exist. I claimed a lack of belief in gods. I did however claim that Jesus was a myth and not a historical person. If a god does exist, it's not any god of the Bible.
>>
Atheists, the proof are you all. So simple to call god and try some experience, I got a radical experience(just call, call), but you all keep talking the same thing without trying.
>>
>>17017589
It isn't like your just going to hear a voice like Hey nick.

You might hear a voice but how to find God is a process. Read some books and some scripture, meditate, pray, keep trying, otherwise, you can't really say God doesn't exist when you don't keep searching because many find Him
>>
>>17017589
God, the word put in the book to represent some hebrew word that was transcribing/describing an experience of transending beneficial conciousness with a stake in the game

God comes from the word Gott

which means incant,

how do words speak things into being?

Well the bible says that faith without works is dead

Maybe the word Gott, "speak into being" means talk the talk walk the walk, being able to match your expectations...

Then all of a sudden it would make sense why Jesus would say "Ye are Gods" you know, because everyone is living for themselves and their God.

Now the God of the Hebrews had a name they considered Holy, if you would like to discuss what it means for your talk the talk and walk the walk to be Yahweh.

Who is Yahweh

what does that word Mean,

to worship Selfless Love, selflessness, un-neuroticism more than that Singularity
>>
>>17017233
>>17017522
>>17017527
>>17017588
>>17015244
If Jesus had a gun he would still be alive.
>>
>>17017595
He was historical, there is a whole lot more writing about Him outside the Bible in Gnostic and Hindu texts, and Jesus always mentioned to worship God.

Jesus shows many the way to God, in the present day
>>
File: 1391675905249.jpg (100KB, 535x600px) Image search: [Google]
1391675905249.jpg
100KB, 535x600px
But why is he depicted as white?
>>
>>17017597
A faster way is offering your life to him, then pray Psalm 91, call angels, ask god to make you feel all presence of demons and any thing. Ask all, without faith it wont work.
>>
>>17017609
EU/US doesn't like to worship smelly brown people
>>
>>17017604
>ye are gods
Little g
>>
>>17015244
Me.

I tap into higher dimensions to secure my own inner peace with Exeterian-Fractal mathematical energy sources. 8th-Dimensional Dhyana never felt so good.

I have freed myself from the spaces and have all the power I need to live a sage, quiet life.

It feels like this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N3N1MlvVc4
>>
>>17017614
Why will these posts never address the relevant parts of "my" posts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP_-P_BS6KY

YOU GOTTA FEEL IT ON YOUR OWN
>>
File: tetragrachico.jpg (80KB, 626x611px) Image search: [Google]
tetragrachico.jpg
80KB, 626x611px
This is the Tetragrammaton, his name YWHW, Yahweh is powerful than another.
>>
>>17017618
>penis has a mustache
>>
>>17017597
Those are things to feed DELUSIONS. There's no evidence that any of them actually do anything. I have meditated before. I have prayed before and it's done nothing. Books like that only exist to cause confirmation bias. The Bible I only read as a myth because it's not history, it's easy for you to get the two mixed up because you're gullible.
>>17017604
You sound stupid.
>>17017608
No, he wasn't historical. If he was historical, why did Paul say he got his gospel from no man but through revelation of Jesus Christ. If Jesus was a man preaching in Galilee just 20 years prior he wouldn't have said he got it from no man because Jesus would have been a man. Josephus is a forgery and all Tacitus proves is that there were Christians who believed what they did at the time Tacitus was writing about it. Any others aren't even close to being contemporary even though Josephus and Tacitus weren't contemporary. Plus Philo never wrote about any Jesus and surprisingly his history of Pontius Pilate suddenly disappeared, wonder why that is.
>>
>>17017609
Because he didn't exist so he can be any color they want him to be.
>>
>>17017618
Yhwh is the demiurge of gnostic tradition.

Again, it is about the God that Jesus promoted
>>
>>17017622
I feel stupid posting here.
>>
>>17017626
I'm glad you do. That was interesting.
>>
>>17017624
Why would the demiurge of gnostic tradition be named "Your Future Singularity Traveling Back In Time Like Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure"?

Sounds like YHWH is describign a selfless "singulairty" and it's not that complicated.

It's the premise of a Keanu Reeves movie, two movies. Maybe all the Keanu Reeves movies.
>>
>>17017622
You said that, but I don't understang how he gave me proofs, and you not...
>>
>>17017622
Hey keep trying. Obviously Jesus isn't gonna show Himself to you if you believe He is a myth.

Also Paul did get His revelation from Jesus, but not all denominations are Pauline.

>Plus Philo never wrote about any Jesus and surprisingly his history of Pontius Pilate suddenly disappeared, wonder why that is

I think it was the Romans around 70 AD burned down all their temples and stuff so it makes sense why all the evidence about Jesus is destroyed, or yet to be found.

Because His story is also outside the Bible too, also prophecised in Hindu scriptures along with Buddha.

If Jesus was this controversial, I know that the elite would take away this evidence in a heart beat
>>
>>17017635
Because that's just what you're telling yourself.
>>
>>17017638
What are you talking about? Philo was from Alexandria, we have surviving writings about him. Why did his Pontius Pilate thing disappear? Probably because it didn't mention Jesus, that's why. You're not feeding yourself reality.
>>
>>17017644
The Romans Destroy the Temple at Jerusalem, 70 AD. In the year 66 AD the Jews of Judea rebelled against their Roman masters.

So this is where alot of writing would get thrown away.

If the Pontius Pilate writings disappeared, that also means it could've contained value able info about Jesus during this time
>>
>>17017640
Kabbalah... Solomon... Now tell me it never existed too.
>>
>>17017651
Sure it did. Keep feeding your conspiracies with bullshit. Like I said, Philo was a Jew from Alexandria and we have surviving writings.
>>
>>17017652
Solomon never had a ring that held demons.
>>
>>17017657
Can you proof?
>>
>>17017654
Hate to use wiki as a "source"
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mara_bar_Serapion_on_Jesus

It is another earlier document
>>
>>17017661
Demons were used as a way to explain sickness and things of that nature, in the 21st century we know what causes that and now the idea of demons changed because of that. Ergo demons don't exist. Therefore Solomon never had a ring that held demons.
>>
>>17017666
>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mara_bar_Serapion_on_Jesus
Speculation.
>>
isha muurtirt-dradi praptaa
nityashuddha sivamkari
ishamasihah iti ca
mama nama pratishthitam

"Having placed the eternally pure and auspicious form of the Supreme Lord in my heart, O protector of the earth planet, I preached these principles through the Mlecchas' own faith and thus my name became 'isha-masiha' (Jesus the Messiah).

This dates to 5th centry bce

Also why would they make AD (year of the lord)
>>
>>17017667
Oh yeah...
What about his story with god? His intelligence?
>>
>>17017676
I already explained the dating thing to someone else, you can just look up the origin on Google and not ask stupid questions.
>>
>>17017683
You mean his wisdom? I don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>17017684
isha muurtirt-dradi praptaa
nityashuddha sivamkari
ishamasihah iti ca
mama nama pratishthitam

"Having placed the eternally pure and auspicious form of the Supreme Lord in my heart, O protector of the earth planet, I preached these principles through the Mlecchas' own faith and thus my name became 'isha-masiha' (Jesus the Messiah).

This dates to 5th centry bce

You got that right?
>>
>>17017690
You're gonna have to elaborate.
>>
>>17017688
Yup, well, you will say he had a high QI I think.
>>
>>17017697
This is Jesus being prophecied in Bhavishya puruna

>ad57 Paul’s arrest in Jerusalem
>57-59 Paul imprisoned in Caesarea
>60-62 Paul imprisoned in Rome

See what happens to people who mention Jesus

>Ad62Execution of James the brother of Jesus
Some say His epistle may date to 50ad

>64 Burning of Rome (July 18-19)
>66-70 Roman-Judean War
>68 Death of Nero (June)
>70 Destruction of Jerusalem

All of these events would explain countless amounts of writings of Jesus and early Gnosticism being destroyed
>>
>>17017710
What wisdom did he really have? Tell me that.
>>
>>17017721
It said Brother of the Lord. Not brother of Jesus. It's a moniker for a Christian. As for that Indian shit, literally no one else sees it like that.
>>
>>17017722
I think you know.
Thanks for your opinion.
>>
File: Archimedes-Trading-Card[1].gif (53KB, 250x350px) Image search: [Google]
Archimedes-Trading-Card[1].gif
53KB, 250x350px
>OH SHIT WHO DAT NIGGA
You betta believe it's Archimedes! Dis nigga. Dis nigga right here motherfuckin discovered buoyancy and that was just when he was warmin' up! He built fucking cranes that could pick up warships and mash 'em! Then, just for good measure he built fuckin' death rays with concave mirrors that could set their sails on fire if they didn't get close enough for his cranes to make fuckin' marionettes out of.

Fuckin' Archimedes. Give him a long enough lever and a place to stand. He'll move the fuckin' world.
>>
>>17017733
This is an important scripture every just looks away from for not good reason

Mark was not an eyewitness to the events of Jesus' life. He was a disciple of Peter, and undoubtedly it was Peter who informed Mark of the life of Christ and guided him in writing the Gospel known by his name. "Papias claimed that Mark, the Evangelist, who had never heard Christ, was the interpreter of Peter, and that he carefully gave an account of everything he remembered from the preaching of Peter."7 Generally, Mark is said to be the earliest Gospel with an authorship of between A.D. 55 to A.D. 70.

Which would be 20 years after Jesus.
>>
>>17017746
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jOzCMy9e5E
>>
>>17017754
Tacitus

the most trusted of ancient historians. He was a senator under Emperor Vespasian and was also proconsul of Asia. In his “Annals’ of 116AD, he describes Emperor Nero’s response to the great fire in Rome and Nero’s claim that the Christians were to blame:

“Consequently, to get rid of the report, Nero fastened the guilt and inflicted the most exquisite tortures on a class hated for their abominations, called Christians by the populace. Christus, from whom the name had its origin, suffered the extreme penalty during the reign of Tiberius at the hands of one of our procurators, Pontius Pilatus, and a most mischievous superstition, thus checked for the moment, again broke out not only in Judea, the first source of the evil, but even in Rome, where all things hideous and shameful from every part of the world find their centre and become popular.”

So if nero died around 68 ad, but is recorded to have persecuted Christians they would have been being killed before 68ad

It's only a 20 year gap after Jesus "died" that Jesus is historically recorded
>>
File: Pythagoras_3.jpg (779KB, 2246x2896px) Image search: [Google]
Pythagoras_3.jpg
779KB, 2246x2896px
WELL SUCK MY DICK ITS PYTHAGORAS
This motherfucker figured out triangle. I mean we had triangles before but people were like "Fucking triangles how do they work". This beautiful bastard knew. Suddenly, shit could be fucking triangulated. He could put a goddamn canonball through your ass from a mile away. How fucking terrifying is that? That's technology that probably came from satan himself!

And did I mention that pretty much as a side effect he also discovered the chord? Like, all music that white people listen to for the last thousand years? Motherfucker was just like "Oh yeah, I guess you could also use it for that".
>>
>>17017746
>>17017775

So if Paul, James and Mark have their writings from 50 to 70 ad this is only 20 to 40 years after Jesus.

Meaning if Christians existed before 68AD if Nero persecuted them, it is obvious that a group of people believed on Jesus before 68 ad
>>
test
>>
>>17017782
laughed so hard
>>
>>17017596
who told you that atheists haven't tried to or even been successful in believing in god before they became atheists? plenty of us were raised with a belief in god and/or some type of religion. we just came to our own conclusion, usually after a period of examining our beliefs closely. i feel like it's usually religious people who tend to be the one's incapable of experimenting with "disbelief" but even then, i know that plenty of people "find god" at some point later in their lives. so i guess the reality is just that religious or atheist, we choose the system of belief that makes the most sense to us based on the sum of our experiences.
>>
File: 1428435975769.gif (448KB, 200x183px) Image search: [Google]
1428435975769.gif
448KB, 200x183px
>>17018099
We're losing time discussing if god exists or not. I understand you, I tried to desbelief. I can be wrong, you can be wrong and both of us can be wrong.
>>
>>17017542

?
You what
>>
>>17017604
>God comes from the word Gott

actually, they're cousins, so to speak. God and Gott both come from Proto-Germanic guthan.

>which means incant

Actually, it means "that which is invoked".

The rest of your argument relies on your false etymology and meaning, so from here, I'll simply dismiss you outright.
>>
>>17017622
oh look, it's richard fucking carrier.
>>
What if God and Satan are the same guy and Jesus' dad was a different God?
>>
>>17019825
Creator god is the Gnostic creator, of the imperfect material world, "Anunaki" some may call them

The transcendental God is before the Demiurge, hence the demiurge is the fallen angels.

Satan worship is essentially worship of a deity that embraces material sense indulgences while denying common sense spiritual values, and also being spiteful of anything to do with God, trying to be equal to Him
>>
>>17015244
>jezus wizard
i dont wana look like gay dude desu

look what ppl did from him lol
>>
File: Conchita-Wurst.jpg (29KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
Conchita-Wurst.jpg
29KB, 615x409px
>>17015244

jesus either was half men half women

or people are retarded
>>
>>17015976
The bible is tampered with anyway. The only truth is within your divine soul in which jesus and everybody else stemmed through. Look within this light of yourself to find truth
>>
>>17015244
myself
>>
>>17017509
>>17017493
>>17017482
>>17017481
Never waste your time with darkness. You're merely being bated. Instead promote light and talk amongst eachother, spread the love with fellow light beings
>>
>>17017532

You are wrong in that light will accept anyone who chooses it, it can be neglected, but there will always be light within one. Eternal love. God accepts anyone and everyone of his children
>>
>>17019907
This is the light

God sits in the Heart, and also reveals Himself through objects and interactions and, of course, through the soul.

All beings dumbed down by material nature believe the impermanent physical world to be the absolute. This is the present day of deception in a world that attempts to seperate itself from God to embrace their other motives.
>>
>>17017543

Illiterates? You're off topic.
>>
>>17017622

You prey without expectations, you give without receiving, you love unconditionally even if they hate. You live life without expectations and miracles will happen. Life is beautiful, when you pick up on the smalls things of life. Be good to god, the universe, the earths loving nature, whatever u want to call it, and we will be good to you. Hope you make and find your own path
>>
don't you dare 404 on me

>>17019888
massively underrated, also checked
>>
File: krishna-arjuna.jpg (171KB, 1040x697px) Image search: [Google]
krishna-arjuna.jpg
171KB, 1040x697px
Christ - Christos - Kristo - Krsna

If you read at least 1 of 4 mainstream Gospels + The Bhagavad Gita = Understand the Absolute

Buddhism is implied everywhere
>>
>>17015712

I've tried. He's never responded. You're full of shit.
>>
>>17015971
>Three delusions

Says the delusional guy.
>>
>>17017233
he was either pale or slightly tan with a caucasion facial structure probably
>>
I love jebus
>>
>>17023336
budhism and hinduism are false
>>
>>17017233

That's a picture of a young Leonardo da Vinci. Based on his face that he projected onto the Shroud of Turin with a camera obscura as the face of Jesus.

People have been worshiping Leonardo ever since.
>>
>>17024753
With that attitude I wouldn't respond either.

>>17024760
It is a true statement

>>17024774
So is your spelling. Learn to apply wisdom and you'll figure it out
>>
>>17024804
Oh wow i mispelled some false religions, it is of no importance. How about you research their connection to mystery religions of babylon.
>>
>>17024812
Are you Christian too?
Thread posts: 173
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.