[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a man in the system and today my original 15 year non-disclosure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 19

File: 1.jpg (8KB, 242x217px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
8KB, 242x217px
I'm a man in the system and today my original 15 year non-disclosure agreement expired. Happy turkeyday, ect.

Well, some of it.

This is hard, since I can't say who I worked for, what I was employed as. I can say where I worked, Dugway Proving Grounds, UT. I can say my work was mostly boring and low-level but I dealt with ayylmao, since that isn't a sensitive 'article of elaboration', never mentioned in the contract, it doesn't mattter what I say and anything I could say about that is 2nd or 3rd or 4th hand knowledge like a gross orgy, haha.

Ask me anything, I can probably answer some of it.
>>
>>17014646
Why do you delete on topic threads?

If you could explain your character in one word, what would it be?
>>
Can we have proof, OP?
>>
>>17014646
What are ayylmaos like?
>>
>>17014646
>Why does China keep buying up all the baby formula?

>When I go fishing for Squid, should I use a Squid jig, or something real?
>>
>>17014654
I almost deleted this thread, haha.

I would say I was a workhorse. I built. I developed in that sphere just outside my SC I was not always in the loop.
>>
Why do you like to role play?
>>
what can you tell us about the ayy lmaos...what do they look like?

how many different species did you come across?

is the united states involved in a treaty with them?

what about other countries?

is everything kept out of the public eye at the behest of the ayyy lmaos or was it the govenrment's decision to keep it all under wraps?
>>
>>17014646
How does it feel to have no one there for you?
>>
>>17014665
I ask you for a word to describe your Character, and you say work horse. You sound bland.

Op, just tell me something, amazing.
>>
>>17014662
They are weirdos.

They were here to collect genetic information, they had a real simple prerogative. That said, we would discuss things with them and they would mostly discuss their spiritual ideology. They'd spend most of their time talking about that, hours on hours.

Their like space mormons talking about space jesus? That's an asshole way of saying it, but I understand it was an endless source of asspain with the agents that worked with them.
>>
Hey OP, I live in slc so I'm familiar with Dugway. Is it true ayyylmaos are running around in the underground tunnels by the temple?
>>
>>17014646
>>17014663

Op still waiting.
>>
Tell me about Ireland
>>
>>17014675
And what spiritual doctrines did they have?
>>
>>17014646
15 year nda is bullshit, mine was 70 years. I have seen some shit.
>>
>>17014675
What did the actually believe, and are any of them still here?

What did they think about us? Did they share any technology, abduct people, or anything like that?
>>
>>17014663
Yeah a squid rig works fine. I know of no other way to catch squid besides a squid rig. Alphanumerics are just a distraction.

>>17014669
So there is one, that I know of. The Greys. They are all genetic clones, thousands of years of this. They came to earth because we have the same chirality as they do, they take/took samples from humans and everything else on earth. Like inbreeding, they are like 8000 generations of cousins fucking. Their genetic pool is a fucking wastebasket. They literally needed to piece out things from cattle and the odd human.

>>17014680
No, there is no ayylmao there. I can't say much more about that. Dugway is one of the only things I can't really talk about right now.
>>
Tell us your philosophy on life Op.
>>
>>17014717
>they are like 8000 generations of cousins fucking

I'm from Kentucky. Does this mean I can be bff's with the greys?
>>
>>17014706
Yeah, I dunno. I signed on as an electrician, I worked as a firefighter. I mostly just drove a truck.

I signed that NDA when I signed on and I got talked to about shit irrelevant to my work.

I still can't really say everything because of other clauses and other agreements, but, hey! 15 year NDA! IF they didn't explicitly say, I can talk about it!
>>
>>17014732
They done probably took yer cousin-in-lawls DNA, Cleatus!

No, yeah, they are apparently all fucked up there, they evolved from some desert reptile/mammal thing that was good at finding moisture and now they are zipping around in silvery disks, carving up cattle and people and not giving a single fuck.

So, you won't find anymore UFO sightings or abductions anymore, because ayylmao is done here. They got what they came for.

In the office, we say they tasted all 32 flavors. We got fiber optic technology from them and 9000 hours of awkward interviews about them talking about Space Jesus. Sorta..

It's hard to tell the whole story.
>>
Please continue.. dont be shy.
>>
>>17014797
>>17014728
>>
File: squids_ep004_06.jpg (136KB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
squids_ep004_06.jpg
136KB, 1080x608px
>>17014759
Space Jesus?
>>
>>17014646
Tell us more about space jesus.
>>
>>17014806
>>17014809
Let's see, 2031, novemeber, if it goes public, which it probably will, you'll hear all about ayylmao incomprehensible space jesus.

It's fucking gibberish. I can't even reasonably reproduce anything they said because it's fucking contradicting, mindfuck nonsense. It's not a real thing. The theory is was the ayylmao gave that awful line to provide endless filler and stall any kind of 'interview' with them. We wanted to ask about how their disks could zip through the atmosphere without a sonic boom, they replied with 'space jesus' and mentioned some singular minor technical detail about the original detail.
>>
>>17014823
How greys communicate? do they talk?
>>
>>17014831
When deys wanna say sumfin, da space jaysus flik his ladys bean and she o's and den da words cum out.

;)
>>
>>17014823
Well...do we know anything about other alien species? The grays sound boring honestly.
>>
>>17014841
I agree, personally I think they're fags. Gim somthin OP I cant sleep yo.
>>
>>17014831
Fuck I'm sorry, I'm doing such a bad job at this. I assume everyone knows what I know for some reason.

They all read or hear each other's thoughts pretty much all at once. Like telepathy. But it's not, they have almost identical brains, they have a computer chip or or some such in their brain that shares all they think and do to all of their compatriots.

Okay so their clones with internet brains.

You understand how the US gov't and everyone else had such a shit end of the stick when we sought an agreement with these entities? That's another topic, haha.
>>
>>17014845
In terms of technology, how advanced are they compared to other aliens?
>>
>>17014646
What kind of encephalitis was released which led to the sheep die-off?
>>
>>17014646
Agent thats classified infromation ive dispatched rouge agents to youre location to execute you
>>
Their actual intelligence - high, low, comparable to humans? Or tech based, I guess

Did they say how they communicated home? Like radio/etc? Why haven't amateurs detected them, or hostile entities to the us gov?

Did they warn about any grey goos or similar dangers from a particular direction?

Did they have any views on Instrumentality?

Have they been here before, like in ancient times? Or did they just pick a time after we became radio loud to harass us?

Where are they from? Rigel? Or something more like Barnard's, Proxima, or so on?
>>
>>17014841
Yeah, sorry, the truth is kinda boring. Why I wanted to get drunk and go on /x/ when my NDA expired. It's not real exciting.

Me and you, taking truth, Nobody believes us. I can't talk to CNN or FOX. They'd never buy my story. So, it's just me and some internet faggots.

It's kinda dumb, when you think about it.
>>
Why are they keeping hidden from the general public?
and why haven't they taken over yet?
>>
>>17014859
Do you know anything about their home?
>>
>>17014859
Every piece of information you give, is making someone happy at the other side.
>>
>>17014848
I only know of the Greys, as an alien society.

I don't know if there are other aliens,

I'm just being honest, but I don't think there are any other aliens besides the Greys, They would have said something, or we would have noticed something. Just not the case. It's just us and the fucking greys with their shitty space jesus and their cow-dicks.
>>
>>17014717
So the gray's mastered FTL travel but didn't manage to master D.N.A manipulation. That seems kinda backwards in terms of technological development. I't seems like manipulating base pairs of D.N.A would be easier then fucking time and space to your bidding. There an explanation for that?
>>
>>17014868
eh, better than nothing, i guess.
>>
>>17014869
sounds more like they forgot
>>
>>17014646
It's always hilarious when a "former government employee" or whatever decides to do a tell-all and they turn out to be illiterate retards.
>>
>>17014869
Yeah, we all wondered that as well.

Yeah, they really did master FTL transportation and they mastered DNA manipulation but they've been running that game for thousands and thousands of years,

The only creature alive on their home planet is them. Everything else is extinct. Everything is dead but them.

Yeah so they want DNA information from here. They say it's amazing we are the same chirality. They say that over and over, explain what chirality is even when our people tell them we know what that means. They say it over and over, Yes. We got it. We lucked out by being the amino acids to their society or some shit.
>>
>>17014692
When I was doing secret government work in Ireland I quickly realized that the entire country is full of cunts. This is one of the main reasons aliens don't land there.
>>
>>17014885
I've been drinking pretty hard, but I don't think I'm illiterate, yet.
>>
>>17014889
So literally all life was dead on there planet and they neglected to sequence any of D.N.A of shit around, let alone you know sequencing themselves before they went to genetic shit. Did they have no aylamao genome project or thousands of years to go off or something. Because that all seems very retarded.
>>
Do you know what happened to the guy who went missing out there a few years back? He worked at DPG and took his car down some dirt road and broke down. They think he tried to walk back but they never found his body and have no clue what happened to him. I'm a SLCfag so I remember seeing it on the news.
>>
>>17014869
Its actually really easy to make a UFO with magnets
Check my mixtape
>>
You're major disinfo OP.

Anyone here that wants to meet ayy lmaos themselves without faggots like OP talking about them for you, learn evocational magick, use it to evoke people here on this planet, confirm you forced the actual person to you using evocational technique, then apply it to bring aliens to you and make sure of course to confirm objectivity in various ways.

It's not that hard to contact aliens. Anyone who is really determined can do it in 1-5 years time and without really needing any money.
>>
>>17014899
Magic doesn't real you dumb cunt
>>
>>17014899
Holy shit please continue, I haven't heard distilled crazy like that in a while.
>>
>>17014899
In addition to this I'm going to say that I am in contact with ayy lmaos but I refuse to speak for them. Go meet them yourself. Don't listen to what I have to say about them.

Just remember that like people they can lie to you or pass on misinformation to you or troll you and so on, so don't take everything the first ayy lmao you meet as the absolute truth, and try to avoid pissing one off or evoking a very hostile one... attempt to contact a benevolent or calm ayy lmao that isn't going to be pissed you just forced them to you.

You can also just psychic ping ayy lmaos and wait for one to respond and come, that tends to be less annoying for them, but it might take you longer.
>>
>>17014913

you seem even more retarded than OP
good job!
>>
>>17014913
So magic telephone the ayylmao got it. How much fairy dust, and does the unicorn horn require being in the left or right hand to complete the spell. How important is jizzing on the candle really?
>>
>>17014896
Yeah, you asked the same question everyone else has already here.

Their planet (or home or origin as they phrase it) is apparently sterile, with no kind of DNA anywhere that isn't already theirs. They insist on that and it's pretty consistent.

I dunno what to tell you? They destroyed their planet? I don't know if they only have one planet or not, They came here to gather genetic material. I'm I supposed to derive a political fucking opinion of them?
>>
So op
If I build UFO can I be alien?
>>
>>17014902
It absolutely does you retardfuck I am on step 7 of Initiation Into Hermetics right now and I have also read about 70-80 other occult books.

I have been practising magick for years now, very methodically, testing everything.

I haven't posted on /x/ in a year and even before very infrequently I just randomly felt like visiting today because the other boards I use normally are fucked right now due to the site owner not addressing some errors and waiting until December to release his... well I won't say because there's a good chance I'll trigger wordfilter on 4chan.

>>17014909
You should also learn mediumship and I recommend Genuine Mediumship by Swami Panchadasi. Also Psychomancy by William Walker Atkinson and Practice of Magical Evocation by Franz Bardon.

Those are the specific books... of course you'll also need a basic understanding of magick so I recommend Kybalion, Arcanes, and well all of the (can't say, probably wordfiltered as well here) books.

You need to be careful when trying to contact ayy lmao's you aren't just getting unintended entities like elementals and random thoughtforms and shit. That's why I recommend you use evocational technique to actually evoke someone who is living here on this planet first.

e.g. think of a friend you have, well adapt magickal evocation technique to evoke him, then check with him later online or in person "ayy yo, I evoked you last night, did you find yourself ripped away from your body suddenly and in my room" and if you did it right he'll respond something like "holy shit I was just about to tell you, I had this weird experience last night where I suddenly felt this great pull and fell into a trance and next thing I knew I was with you in your room, that shit was for real? DAYYYUUMMMM".

Once you do that you KNOW you have the technique right to actually evoke other beings and not just create phantasm.

After that it's simply case of applying it to aliens.
>>
>>17014899
I never said you couldn't drop DMT and talk to ayylmao.

I have, you probably can, too. You don't know how to drop a pick-up line, though.

I talked to them through DMT, but we didn't' call it that. Like I said, aliens are boring as fuck. Have fun getting lectured on spacejesus, or whatever the fuck that is all about.
>>
>>17014913
I'm just saying if that's the line the ayylmao were feeding you guys, your kinda suckers for believing something so improbable would happen, and not that there's some obvious subterfuge going on there.
>>
>>17014899
This just in...you can contact space aliens by reading all the Harry Potter books.

EXCREMENTO PATERNAL!
>>
Tbh I want to hear more about Space Jesus.
>>
So they learned english? What was their word for their god?
>>
>>17014918
You are really disrespectful to me. Underdeveloped people like you are why I don't go to this board, also because Moot is a faggot, and 4chan is compromised in many ways.

It's a lot of hard work to meet ayy lmaos but not impossible except for lazy masturbating shitposters like you because you have no will power and the Will is essential in magick.

In a way you're kind of funny and if you'd maybe agree to dress up and put on a fedora and you live near me I'd have you come over and talk shit like that to me then begin operation to bring some ayy lmaos over to physically appear before you and touch you.

Not all ayy lmao are psychically powerful but the ones most likely to respond sure are and every planet including ours has its psychics who can contact sentient beings across the universe and go visit each other.

Anyways your refusal to study and develop yourself and learn the true metaphysics of the universe isn't my problem. I've got my own issues to deal with right now like work, I'm reviewing some of my material before doing new operation to create a nurse thoughtform, since a previous experimental one I tried mutated and stopped performing its original function and then got raped to death by a nigger thoughtform.
>>
>>17014922
OKAY BUT U HAFF TO GIB ME 36 DOLAR
>>
>>17014937
Spacejesus is a g-man meme, sorry. They. They talk alot of stupid shit that doesn't make any fuckin sense.,

Well, 2028, if you live that long, you'll hear all about the good word of spacejesus, all 1000-4000 hours bro.
>>
>>17014947
why 2028? what supposedly happens then?
>>
>>17014942
>I'm either retard or incapable of understanding that what I say sounds ridiculous, or both.

That's all I heard.
>>
>>17014947

They were telling you they power their vehicles by the power of the sun, obviously.
>>
>>17014935
What are you even telling me?

>>17014936
Read books from William Walker Atkinson (including his pseudonyms), Carrissa Conti, Tom Montalk, Franz Bardon, and you should be set.

>>17014934
I have never used drugs before and never will. I use trance induction methods that work like this:

>intense concentration + strong desire/emotion brought up to extreme level + powerful imagination = deep trance and can do all sorts of magickal operations

I need to say this for idiots in the thread but everything in the whole universe is transjective. There is nothing which exists in complete isolation, disconnected from the rest of things. All things are interconnected infinitely. Everything can be experienced by anyone. No thought, memory, or information is completely inaccessible. Your mind is not a purely subjective phenomena. All physical things exist in the mind of God, everything is ultimately mental substance. Desire is the cause of all things. Anything may be transmuted into anything else, it is only a matter of changing the vibration. Spirit is awareness + will at infinite vibration, it works through the mind and body, and when you train both properly you can become master of alchemy.

There's more for neophytes to learn but I have to say these things at least.
>>
Tomojo frealo freak
>>
>>17014952
Oh sorry magicfag, it' was meant for.
>>17014921
>>
>>17014952
Any advice for someone who just starts?
>>
>>17014949
Holy shit you are really rude and petulant.

How long have you tried to contact ayy lmaos? Have you tried at all? Do you just shitpost on /x/ and scoff at anything that is beyond your petty understanding since you never paid attention to what your top scientists have been telling you throughout the ages and ignore the occult metaphysics which is the true metaphysics?

All is Mind; The Universe is Mental.

How old are you? You must be a teenager or in university.

Some of us have dedicated our lives to the paranormal and know a lot and you just want to say I sound ridiculous?

Everything can be understood, everything is rational, though the phenomena which you lack familiarity with seems absurd to you.

Please don't dismiss what I have to say until you actually know anything about the subject matter.
>>
>>17014646
how about Phil Schneider? Was anything he said true? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-It3ZyAc34
>>
>>17014960

WIsdom is humble in nature, and you are not.
>>
>>17014948
The NDA for a lot of cats expires that year.

I can't say if they will all be alive or willing to talk, or whatever. They know more than I do about ayylmao.
>>
OP. Why dont they attack us and move thier civilization to earth. Does thier space jesus religion forbid this?
>>
>>17014960
Then say something of substance other than a author to a series of magic books or whatever. Jesus what are you someone on the autism spectrum and into the occult. Seriously is the concept of natural skepticism like foreign to you or something.
>>
File: Untitled.png (8KB, 438x213px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
8KB, 438x213px
>>17014958
Yes. Go to the sites in pic related.

If you are NEET spend about 6 months reading intensely. Eat a diet full of good fats and do a little exercise and keep reading. It's going to be intense, you'll want to get through a hundred or so books.

Besides the reading, start a lot of very basic practices to do alongside things, such as the basic stuff at beginning of IIH and do a lot of things in Atkinson's books like Science of Breath use those breathing techniques and so on.

Later on after you're done the study phase move beyond the basic practices into much more advanced procedures, advanced thoughtforming, unlocking more dangerous psychic abilities, etc.

After first couple of books learn magickal technique to get astral copies of any books in the universe. This way you save your physical eyes from getting all strained and tired looking at books or screens all day. It's extremely easy to do actually and you can use it to get random books, as well as specific books, and of course check for accuracy. e.g. if you get astral copy of a physical book from this world you've never read before, turn to a random page in the astral copy say "page 65", then read it and then compare it to physical book and see they are the same. If they are the same you're doing it right.

The first site in picture has people that can help you with astral book channeling. It's one of the most profound yet easy magickal techniques to master first and it literally gives you access to infinite knowledge through the akashic principle.
>>
>>17014889
Why didn't they just go back in time to their world? Why'd they have to come to ours
>>
>>17014972
They don't want conquest, They can fabricate a world to live on if they needed that. They do not have a population issue.
>>
>>17014976
Thanks anon, i'll do it.
>>
>>17014976

That's a honey pot if I ever saw one.
>>
>>17014982

But we have all the cow penis's.....they could just take all of them for themselves.

I hope you guys at least gave them some cows as a gift for fiber optics.
>>
>>17014974
What are you getting at? Your skepticism is not true skepticism. I am a person who was very meticulous about testing everything and making sense of our reality. It took a long time but I didn't assume like you that "there is no basis to these strange phenomena" and I also got experiences early on that strange things actually happen and it's not "just in your own mind only" but other people can witness it besides you and say they saw/heard/experienced the same thing.

I don't know what you want me to say or spoonfeed to you I am just willing to direct you in right direction to get real answers and to develop yourself.

He who is master of himself is master of all.

I don't like the attitude of ignorance where people assume they don't know and can't know things and they resign themselves to a life of mediocrity with occasional half-assed speculation about matters way beyond them.

To he who is intensely motivated and desires to know all things the universe will yield its secrets.

>>17014964
Go and stay that to ayy lmao who considers your greatest achievements child's play and behaves like a total dick to you. Crop circles and abductions half the time are aliens just fucking around because they can and they want to and they find it funny. I don't know what you expect of me.
>>
>>17014946
OK bb
>>
Hey magic guy. If I concentrate really hard and use my will to imagine meeting and dating a qt3.14 grill will it work or do i need to learn more complex methods or spend more time?
>>
>>17014991

It's a universal truth. Knowledge needn't be barbed. and Truth not harsh.
>>
>>17014993
We can make it very simple or we can make it very complex. You'll get better results with use of a series of correct formulas and a series of thoughtforms and so on doing a very advanced magickal operation but if you want to keep it simple... what you asking me there would work.

The more improbable the manifestation the more intense work needed.

I suggest you avoid black magick operation of trying to seduce specific target.

Instead use formula like:

>I will meet exactly the girl who is best for me, who I will develop positively with, and have an enduring and lasting relationship with.

I highly recommend for you not to enter into a relationship with haste. Develop yourself as much as possible first then consider it. The more fucked up you currently are, the less probability of you founding a healthy intimate lasting relationship with another person.

You may also do what Rosicrucians do and settle down with an undine / elemental girl. A spiritual spouse is great and you can get her a physical body later if desired, in various ways.

Concentration narrows down and focuses the effect of your desire in manifesting in the world.

The intensity of the desire increases the potency of the thoughtwaves you are sending out.

Imagination shapes how the concentrated desire manifests.

Your aim when using this trance method is to seed the cause of the manifestation you intend to produce into the akashic (causal sphere). After it's there, it's usually best to leave it alone and not undermine accidentally with contrary emotions like doubts, but you can also power it up even more by repeating your ritual.

The better you are at this, the faster and more intense the results.

It is something like throwing stones into water. You make ripples and they go out in all directions and die down. Make a big splash.

If you want to understand this all in intricate & proper detail there is a 1,500 page book for this: http://yogebooks.com/english/atkinson/1922personalpower.pdf
>>
>>17014997
The principles upon which our universe operate are very simple in their nature but it will take you awhile to deduce and recognize them.

(Go read The Kybalion and The Arcane Teachings).

http://kybalion.org/kybalion.php

http://yogebooks.com/english/atkinson/1909arcaneteaching.pdf

Whatever else you're getting at I don't know, probably you are criticizing my imbalanced personality? I haven't completed the work set out in The Universal Master Key so I am thorny still.
>>
>>17015018

Kybalion is great meditation for building the framework of physicality.
>>
>>17014982
OP how might a normal person go about contacting these "greys" and is that what they call eachother?
>>
Thanks for the reply. Im not a very uhhh...mystical? Person but I have experienced enough weird things to believe you are telling the truth about willpower. I dont think I want to get super deep into the art but I certainly want to get better at controling my own will. Im going to give some of what you said a shot. If anything happens I will report back
>>
That reminds me: Seeing as how they have thier own Jesus....what did they think about OUR Jesus?
>>
File: 640x960.jpg (32KB, 473x482px) Image search: [Google]
640x960.jpg
32KB, 473x482px
>>17015029
Not OP but try this:

>sit in a chair like in pic related (asana recommended by Initiation Into Hermetics, anyone can do it even if your flexibility is practically non-existent)
>spend next few hours imagining and strongly desiring you are going to meet ayy lmaos in a field or something near you or maybe at your door or fug even in your room
>keep it up until it becomes an absolute conviction you feel in your gut
>go to spot you expect to meet them

If this fails you, then actually properly study magick in detail, then try again. You may get results with just what I've told you now or there may be some things you need to work on before what I've described to you now actually works properly for you.

Make sure when you meet them to collect evidence to prove you met them or have second witness with you. This way you avoid assumption that you just induced a purely subjective experience.
>>
OP, why did they want these cows parts? and dna stuff?
>>
>>17015044
FUCK YOU MAGIC GUY DONT HIJACK THREADS.
GET THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>17015044
Dear silly fuck,

Evoke me. If any of your silly bullshit is true, then such may be. But such won't be, because it isn't. I'll let you know when it works.

Sincerely, The Astral Llama.
>>
OP come back
>>
Fucking wizards hijacked our alien thread. I hate it when this happens
>>
>>17015035
I honestly started out as a nihilist and (self-hating) materialist (as in thinking matter was the fundamental force in the universe) years ago then gradually through intense study and practice inverted that completely and realized how incredibly stupid my original assumptions shaped by fear and ignorance were. Now I'm an idealist (mind is the ultimate principle of the universe, we're living in the mind of God, etc. as described in The Kybalion) and because I know the whole universe has its cause in desire and is animated by desire I know that everything is meaningful. When one feels purposeless and finds themselves entertaining nihilistic attitude it's because one has been emotionally drained a lot and is going emotionally numb.

All the fakers, woo-woo nonsense pushers, all the noise... was very frustrating and disheartening. Gradually though I sorted through all the garbage and turned up that signal-to-noise ratio massively.

The books, sites, and authors I've mentioned will help you immensely and it will all be very straightforward and practical (It will MAKE SENSE). I never read through anything fast because I spend so much time thinking about pretty much every page of some of the books I read, I only go faster if it's material I've already covered and it's basically just review for me.

Magick is applied metaphysics, it is the practical side of philosophy, and its practice will aid you in every effort in your life. The cultivation of virtues strengthens you and opens many doors for you.
>>
OP when did the greys first arrive to earth and contact us. And did they contact the U.S first?
>>
what do you remember the ayy lmaos saying that would sound good on a t-shirt?
>>
>>17015061
LEAVE START YOUR OWN THREAD
>>
>>17015052
Dear Fedora Retard,

How emotionally aroused are you right now?

How strongly invested are you in the belief you can't be evoked?

For me to evoke you I must put aside my current spiritual efforts (samadhi) and stall my magickal projects I am working on with several other wizards right now.

Clearing out distractions, I must then gather about me the astral light, and cultivate an extremely intense desire (to degree strong enough to overcome your own subconscious and conscious resistance) to draw you to me and have you manifest before me through the astral light.

Then, assuming your imaginal senses are underdeveloped, I may have to inject your subtle organs with a strong stream of prana (also called loosh/vrill/astral-energy/chi/etc. it's basically pure undifferentiated emotional potential and is the fuel of thought) in order that you aren't a blind dumb retard when ripped out of your physical body.

Then I can tell you what a silly astral llama you are and get you hooked up with a succubus.

Then you get to come here and tell /x/ what I did for you and not be believed at all.

That's what would happen and that is what would be involved in me evoking you.

I want to keep working on what I'm already doing not be distracted by your demands.

You also can't repay me in any way, there is nothing of value you have to give me, that I can not obtain by the strength of my own will already.

If you were my wife or a good friend I've had a long while I'd probably drop what I'm doing and do what you want me to do for you in order to inspire you and instill faith in you in the hopes you will develop to be a better person.

tl;dr you're going to have to recognize that my words have the ring of truth and experience to them and just get studying and start cultivating yourself on your own for now or find another wizard who is feeling more charitable to random strangers
>>
Large fire a few years back caused by "machine gun fire" at dugway. Was it something else? Sounded like bullshit when I heard it on the news.
>>
Kill off sillyfuck by not replying or acknowledging him. "Will" him back out of this thread, if you will. Tell more about space Lucifer/buddha/mohammad
>>
>>17015074
There is no need to be upset I am directing you towards method to actually meet the ayy lmaos yourself instead of hear others stories about them.
>>
>>17015086
You actually took the time to look up a person sitting in a chair. I would not take your advice on any aspect of any possible experience.
>>
>>17015094
10/10
>>
>>17015084
I am not in any way preventing you from communicating with the OP who is probably already gone.

The OP is one of two things:

1. Telling the truth as he knows it, relating his experiences with aliens, and the (dis)information he received from them.
2. Fond of making up and telling stories, might have based his story on previous alien literature, might have just daydreamed it all up today perhaps influenced by what he's seen others write on /x/ and maybe in the movies and so on.

He can go ahead and keep telling his story true or made up I'm just telling people in this thread how to actually meet ayy lmao for themselves if they care for that.

Some of the things OP has said like that the greys are supposedly the only ones in contact with us and the only aliens we know are out there is just completely wrong.

Also any story of "aliens need our DNA because they fucked themselves up genetically" like OP has given is way off. Aliens are interested in our DNA for reasons concerning spiritual potential, reincarnation, and some other reasons but it's not like how OP talks about it.

I recommend you read montalk.net to get a much more accurate overview of these matters.

I'd also like to add that a lot of sex between aliens and humans just happens because they too have their horny bastards that want to fuck anything and it's not necessarily for breeding, hybridization, etc. really their motives aren't that different from ours and you can always find humans doing the same things as them for the same reasons.
>>
>>17014899
Could someone block someone else from evoking them if the person doing the evoking was just trying to troll people or stick their nose where they aren't wanted?
>>
>>17015109
OP is gone. Because of your bullshit.
This was a good thread until you showed up.
>>
>>17015061

Oh god it's the woo-woo guy
>>
File: Goldie.jpg (15KB, 324x291px) Image search: [Google]
Goldie.jpg
15KB, 324x291px
>>17014717
>civilization capable of cloning themselves
>can't fix genetic errors in their DNA
OP who do you exacly think you're fooling?
>>
>>17015094
>>17015106
I've had the picture a very long time now and it depicts a specific asana mentioned in IIH.

It is ideal for mental work and does not tire out the body and is easy to do.

If I cited famous psychologists and other notable persons who've written about sitting in comfy chairs and thinking over problems and stuff, would you dismiss them too?

Your reasons for dismissing me are absurd and pathetic.

There must be something wrong with you bunch, a very inferior mentality, that you can't intuitively recognize the value of what I am saying.

>>17015112
Yes. Evocation and abduction are the same btw. There are ways to resist. Like most of these things it comes down to pure willpower but there is also an art to it all, it gets more complex with many elaborate techniques and things you can do to achieve greater success.

Many people are evoked / abducted by other humans and aliens and other beings purely for fun and trolling. Although once again, the reasons anyone (human or alien) wants to evoke/abduct someone is myriad and personal. Could be an effort to obtain knowledge, could be a desire to have sex with someone, could be because someone wants to hurt or exploit someone else, could be a desire to monitor and implant and influence someone, etc.

Some aliens are nothing more than humans with occult knowledge masquerading as aliens to others and some humans are aliens masquerading as humans. There is a technique in Initiation Into Hermetics to recognize the true identity of a being, regardless of what outward form it tries to assume.
>>
>>17015119
The bullshit doesn't stop flowing. Im going to bed. Tell the aliens to contact me at swagnelly45 ill be repeating that in my head until I go to sleep.
>>
Have you ever wondered how far as to how can mirrors be true if they don't think it be like it do, but can can dancers dance dancily fancily pantsily handsomely?
>Half-life 4 confirmed
>Toast cannot consent to the afterlife
>Flamingos are only pink because they willed it
>Woman don't wear mascara, cats do.
>Pineapples are the only sovern territory in Australia.
>>
>>17015116
Woo woo doesn't make sense.

What I say makes sense, is straight forward, follows formulas, can be tested, etc.

http://specularium.org/index.php/wizardry

Read this. Test it for yourself.
>>
>>17015125
See: ( >>17015080 ).

Instead of repeating that how about you learn basic mediumship technique and use that to contact them?

>>17015127
What is wrong with you people did someone like trick you really bad before and you became avowed fedoras or what?
>>
>>17015119
I'm not even dismissing you, I'm just drunk & amused at the chair comment.

Furthermore, I've connected with more entities than I've had hot dinners, so don't call me out on inferior mentality.

If you're so great, I want a list of your major breakthroughs on the metaphysics front over the last ten years (don't pull the spiritual efforts card with me, you can afford the power to write a damn list)
>>
>>17015135
Because if you are just some nut with some psychosis your spreading it like a disease. This way you and i have a communication method if your "research" is true. Swagnelly45. Ill be here.
>>
>Yellow can only be seen on Tuesday's
>Canadians floss their teeth more than birds
>Every fact is completely true unless it disagrees with your hypothesis
>Marmalade is a black ops project brought to you in part by Paula Dean
>Chinese have 750 words for your mom but only wan for your dad.
>The first cat on Mars was a registered voter
>Tuesday's are always yellow.
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 281x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 281x375px
Question for the magic guys.

I've been incredibly lucky my entire life and I don't know why.

Could you explain why to me? I was told at one point I have spirit guardian.
>>
>>17015149
Well, have you considered trying to contact your guardian?
Research as many different ways as you can, select the one that seems right for you, do more research, confirm it's right for you, then attempt to contact.

I discovered my guardian through repeated deep meditation & Galdr chanting; turns out I'm protected by an elk branded with the sigil of Thor's hammer.
>>
>>17015136
Ok here is list of things I have done (not comprehensive, will just list what comes to my mind until I get bored recalling everything):

>successfully tested out and confirmed remote viewings before over a chat, took about 30-45 minutes btw, I'm pretty slow at it compared to some other people
>have had entities materialize to physical appearance in my house and be witnessed by other people before dematerialization
>have reached deep trance state where my body appears to be dead while astral travelling
>have channeled and read books from the astral
>have produced a wide variety of thoughtforms for various purposes from the most simple ones to some more complex and intelligent ones
>have used servitors before once when alone in a cabin to force someone to call me since I didn't know their phone number and I needed to get in contact with them to tell them about the food situation (was running out)
>have burned my skin so badly with fire elemental magick when I was trying to heat myself up but I fucked up and instead just burned a lot skin and caused it to fall off, something akin to an intense sun-burn, even though this was during winter and I am far up north and happened indoors and I generally wear long-sleeved clothing and rarely go outside into light much
>have managed to exert conscious control over parts of body that most untrained people can't influence at all
>have used mental influence to induce various emotional states into people and seduce random women without saying a word and to do stuff like make entranced people just hand money and other things over to me
>have made a lot of modifications to my own mind, strengthening memory, visualization, etc.
>have worked with and met up with others via the astral, although I don't have this worked out where I can do it with high level of efficiency and reliability yet, I've none the less managed to do it at times and confirm with other person we met
>have evoked the ayy lmaos
reaching character limit now
>>
>>17015159
Fair deuce, carry on.
>>
>>17015140
If you want to light yourself up on the astral please just imagine your own body and room.

Don't merely sense your body and room reproduce it all with imagination.

Do this all night and make it as intense as possible.

This will make you visible on the astral and easier to get to.

Then just invite ayy lmaos to you.

You can make any act a magickal act simply by imagining it as you do it btw.

Look at something + imagine it at same time, do exercise and imagine you are doing the exercise at same time, etc.

>>17015144
You are implying I'm a rambling nonsensical schizophrenic but I'm obviously very coherent.

>>17015149
A guardian thoughtform or spirit would definitely help increase your luck.

Assuming a certain mental attitude and emotional resonance pattern also increases it.

Maybe you also have a high level of personal magnetism.
>>
No lol, I'm willing these truths into being. Stop doubting my powers? Fucking normie. Always doubting...
>>
>>17015164
Isn't that enough that my point is made? Sheesh. The sun is going to rise soon and I want to get to sleep (tfw nocturnal).

>have planted/transmitted thoughts into others minds
>have used suggestion and auto-suggestion to change how random food or water tastes (most recent thing I did btw was making a whole bunch of plain water taste like sparkling water)
>have done this thing where I take a random person that I get the feeling/conviction it will work with them and I put them into a trance and talk to someone else through them, I've done this over the internet with people in chats and on imageboards btw, I just long-range entrance them and start talking to them like they are the person I really intend to talk to
>have used basic chaos sigil magick to manifest random things
>have participated in a magickal working in which psychokinesis was used to influence electronic equipment, lights, etc. with great success and the other wizard electrocuted himself by directing electrical energy into his body using the will alone (not actually touching any wires or anything)
>have received messages on two different occasions from two different animals, the first one a dog who contacted me through astral, the other one a cat that sent me message using some random people on Skype as medium, then met those animals shortly after receiving the messages from them (both animals btw I had no reason to expect meeting them and they were both strangers to me before then)
>have practiced tumo meditation before and raised body temperature in very cold environment in this way
>have helped empower a magickal operation conducted with another wizard to create for him a dowsing thoughtform to locate random lost objects and it worked out and he found his missing knife really quickly once the thoughtform was operational (it was basically an arrow floating in the air that you give it intention to find object and it points towards it and you just follow the arrow)
out of space again now...
>>
>>17015173
*tips fedora*
>>
>>17015180
That's fine, you've made your point.
>>
>>17015184
Ok thanks, I can list things for a long time, but yeah point is made now. Going to go do my every day meditations and ritualwork now I usually do around this time, talk to my wife, and sleep.
>>
I wish I could be insane enough to think myself a wonderful magical being. You're back to showing absolutely no proof of anything, except for your typing skills. Congrats, yer a (keyboard) wizard, Harry.
>>
>>17015188
Sorcery by J. Finley Hurley read it and go through all of the citations at the end of the book.

If you're looking for proofs, that book will give it to you in ample supply.

The book can be found online.

Now stop demanding wizards spoonfeed you.
>>
>>17015199
Stop acting like the bullshit you're saying is real then? You won't prove shit, because you can't. And you won't.
>>
>>17014809
space jews killed him in a super nova in his cross space ship for your pleasure
>>
>>17014646

Fun RP OP!
>>
>>17015205
>you won't take several hours of your time and a lot of your vital energy to prove shit to a random doubter just to meet a million more just like him afterwards that also doubt

Most scientists aren't going to waste time proving to you the Earth is a sphere or gravity is real and so on. The books, lectures, videos, etc. all exist already and scientists are busy doing shit. Same thing with magicians.

Take a look at the aforementioned book which won't cost you fucking anything because you can find the PDF online, read it, then shut up.

Lots of people have expended great efforts to prove the paranormal and you can read about their experiments and the results they got online.

You have an unwarranted sense of self-importance.
>>
>>17015251
Go claim Randi's $1mil then. You're literally nothing but a silly shit poster that cannot prove your bullshit. Don't even equate reality to your bullshit. Put up or shut up, because you've got nothing to lose.
>>
>>17014646
What are the signs/side effects of a legit abduction event relative to the abductee?
>>
File: freud32.jpg (105KB, 429x342px) Image search: [Google]
freud32.jpg
105KB, 429x342px
>>17014646
>ect

Electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) is a procedure, done under general anesthesia, in which small electric currents are passed through the brain, intentionally triggering a brief seizure. ECT seems to cause changes in brain chemistry that can quickly reverse symptoms of certain mental illnesses.
>>
>>17014859
Please, keep talking, this is actually still really interesting. Any more info on space Jesus?
>>
Damn. Thread was good at the start. Please magic guys, go start a magic thread. Your hijacking is kind of confirming OP's legitimacy. I mean, you've spent a lot of effort to drown him out. Or are you fulfilling your cosmic duty? Really? Why so much effort. The only reason I can think of is to derail OP. OP must be the real deal
>>
>>17014646
Please return OP.

What do you know about the discs?

Do humans have access to them?

Can Humans operate them?

Have we reverse engineered them or have the greys shared any of the tech with us?

Please return. Magic fags please go away
>>
>>17015117
WE are a civilization capable of cloning ourselves which cant fix genetic errors in our dna..
>>
>>17015690

Divination, Tulpas and Bigfoot are the Créme here.

Not roleplay with non-existent aliens.
>>
>>17015705

Magic Johnson got AIDS, was he really magic only on the field?
>>
Is this just a thread of two RP'ers fighting with their e-peens? Such quality.
>>
>>17015717
This. Logic fails some people sometimes. Thanks for using logic to point out his lack of
>>
>>17015723
Then fuck off to those fantasy threads. RP or not I was enjoying it. I don't enjoy someone revealing universal truths to me from their high horse. As someone else on here said, wisdom is fundamentally humble, or something to that effect. You magic fags are so pompasse and transparent it hurts the brain
>>
>>17014646
>>17014717
>>17014759
>>17014823
>>17014845
>>17014859 etc..

This thread was the most legitimate thing i've seen on /x/.

>>17014899
>>17014913
>>17014929 etc.

These magic shills is the most legitimate proof of disinfo i've seen.
>>
>>17015783
Same. Clear objective. No one would put that much effort into trying to educate someone that's telling them to go away. Govt shill for sure
>>
>>17014896

Could be that their civilization had to start over a few times between then and now, because of their own fuckups, losing what had been saved along the way to general assholishness and hooliganism.
>>
>>17015803
I think what OP is saying is, they've already incorporated, or taken what they could use from other species on their planet thousands of years ago. That's why he says only their DNA exists, and they've driven them to extinction
>>
>>17014646
So if you are still here OP, how widely spread is the knowledge of they ayys where you work (how common is it to be briefed on the topic)?
Have they managed to get any other technological advances from them which you have heard of?
Do they have reproductive organs similar to ours?
Do the stereotypical descriptions of grays match?
>>
File: 201112311202.jpg (97KB, 501x501px) Image search: [Google]
201112311202.jpg
97KB, 501x501px
>>17015166
I think one of the reasons these guys are giving you such a hard time is your delivery of information. You come off a a pretentious fedora faggot, probably 17-22, though maybe older but less mature due to limited social interaction.

Anyway, consider a different method of communication, maybe read up on that.

Also, you hijacked this thread. It's irritating.
>>
File: HenryAndGlennYoga.jpg (131KB, 600x724px) Image search: [Google]
HenryAndGlennYoga.jpg
131KB, 600x724px
>>17015180
All this stuff is subjective. Like is just your experience/imagination; its not quantifiable in the least.

I feel kinda sad for you.
>>
>>17014921
>Their planet (or home or origin as they phrase it) is apparently sterile, with no kind of DNA anywhere that isn't already theirs. They insist on that and it's pretty consistent.
Then complained later when their DNA was too isolated and inbred.

Did they maybe develop time travel to compensate for extremely bad foresight?
>>
>>17015757
+1
>>
>>17015852
>after millions of years we have sterilized our planet of all DNA that isn't ours
>now to spend millions of years desperately looking for a planet that hasn't done that
>>
>>17015852
Damn. Sick of people saying "why not go back and change it?" Check out "the grandfather paradox" on wiki. Pretty straight forward logic. If you change the past, then you don't need to go back to change it. So you don't, but you did, so you don't, but you did etc. A paradox by definition
>>
>>17015863
Why would a race capable of taking genes and splicing them into themselves bother with kidnapping some shitty cows and farmers instead of, you know, eliminating flaws in their genetical code so even fucking their own sister has 0% chance of defects?
>>
>>17015863
Once and for all people. Unless you subscribe to "m" theory or string theory with parallel universes, YOU CAN'T CHANGE THE PAST. Personally I dont know much physics but string theory sounds too fantastic to me. Maybe makes more sense to a mathematician
>>
>>17015863
It wasn't about that. Just if they like DNA and planets rich with DNA so much, why did they sterilize their own? And they have problems with their own DNA that could have been caused by these decisions.

I'd probably need one of them to explain it, if they could.
>>
What about extradimensional beings? Like beings from another universe? I think I may have made contact with them accidentally, and I may have fucked up big time.
>>
>>17015865
Life is not an exact science. Thats all I know. I'm not a geneticist but this is what they say. Genetics is tossing a die and seeing what comes out of it. You can direct it but life always throws curveballs
>>
>>17015878
Go the same way as the magic fags please. Away from here
>>
>>17014646
Who does number two work for?
>>
>>17015889
ok :'(
>>
>>17015865
When you say "splicing genes", it's not like they use a scalpel. They use acids and enzymes, mix em together and see if it works. Like I said, far from exact
>>
>>17015900
Sorry mate. :) Just not a very reasonable comment. I may be wrong and you may have contacted extra dimensional beings. In that case I'm very sorry for discounting and dismissing you. A little close minded of me but this isn't really the place for that. You sound sincere so sorry
>>
>>17015911
it's been bothering me for some time, it was other people who told me I did when I told them about a dream I had
>>
>>17015903
More like cooking than computer programming
>>
>>17014667
This
>>
>>17015903
>it's not like they use a scalpel.
Gee no shit.
I was 100% convinced they just cut out the DNA and slap it into themselves like "bam, perfect".
>>
>>17015923
Don't listen to other people about that stuff. They'll give you head noises you didn't have. Dreams are dreams. Even sight deceives us. The universe is a strange place. The senses can fool us. Be logical, annalitical, sensible. Like I said I may be wrong cause like everyone else I don't know everything, really I know nothing. I'll run towards a mirage just like everyone else. I try to keep an open mind but intangebles are exactly that. So no use loosing sleep over them
>>
>>17015903
I don't think genetics can be done completely in the lab either. When you do create something new or even just alter something you have to let it be passed around by breeding before it really develops. That might be the entire reason we exist. All that 'junk' DNA just piggybacking so it can develop through breeding but it's not for us to use.
>>
>>17014864
Because OP is roleplaying mainly
>>
>>17015933
Hard to gather someone's understanding of the process when they say

Why would a race capable of taking genes and splicing them into themselves bother with kidnapping some shitty cows and farmers instead of, you know, eliminating flaws in their genetical code so even fucking their own sister has 0% chance of defects?
>>
>>17015939
Yeh this. It's also the expression of the genes. Which you don't know until it develops
>>
>>17014859

>buhu no one belives my stories, They just think we are faggots for knowing the real truth, about space jesus and ayylmao hippies, its so dumb when you think about it, haha im trying to sound all non-caring cool person so I can win your trust over, haha im so drunk and silly right now ;)

/x/ will never have a good role playing
>>
>>17015966
I'd love to try but I don't know any military lingo. DESU RP or not, I was enjoying it while it lasted. Better RP ayylmao than demonic, tulpa, ghosts and such. I gotta be honest though, I hate those "galatic wars"
"50differnt species of ayylmao and I'm in contact with them"
I can't stand that stuff, change ayylmao with demons, spirits, fallen angels. Same thing
>>
File: 1448542361310.jpg (56KB, 630x517px) Image search: [Google]
1448542361310.jpg
56KB, 630x517px
OP is a lying faggot

aliens have never been detected . its always either government experiments with chemical weapons meant to cause black outs with hallucinations as side effects

or its those damn time travelers from alternate time lines. technically you cant even say they are from another dimension since our future at one point was their present but 1 douche bag is all it takes to earse events and some just happened to be to far back to be erased since the grand father paradox is a lie and its just based on placement in the time line as to what gets erased
>>
Is there something about the Space Jesus thing itself that makes you think it's nonsense or is that your preconceived notion about all religions or spiritualities?

And maybe also, was Jesus a guy they made, or are they talking about something that happens naturally?
>>
>>17015984
Disproving the fantastic with the fantastic. Cmon man. Let go of your ego and admit you don't know anything for sure.

True wisdom comes from the knowledge, you know nothing
Socrates
>>
File: 1422224764095.jpg (27KB, 397x537px) Image search: [Google]
1422224764095.jpg
27KB, 397x537px
MAgic guy I know you are full of it but I wanna believe in magic

Do a spell and give me a gf and I will start beliving
>>
>>17015987
OP hasn't been back for a long time. Hope he comes back. One of the better RP's I've read. That's if he was RP
>>
>>17015999
Go to a magic thread then please. He's gone now. And it took a bit of effort. Govt shill anyway. Please don't bait him back. Rubbish
>>
>>17015993
>True wisdom comes from the knowledge, you know nothing
>Socrates
He went on to write much on the things he knew after saying that.
>>
>>17016013
But I wanted to hear about space jesus and 2028.
>>
>>17016021
When he says "space jesus". I think he's just generalising their spiritual beliefs. He said it was a meme from way back.
>>
>>17016017
Things he knew. Not imagined. He was a logical philosopher. Not a crack pot
>>
File: photo.jpg (7KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
7KB, 100x100px
What do you know about Dr. Steven Greer, Sirius Disclosure? Apparrently he's briefed Obama and has been working with the French government for contact
>>
>>17016017
Only an confrontationist argumental person would take "know nothing" as literally knowing nothing
>>
>>17016051
This. Yeh. Real scientific investigation with reputable witnesses and sources. Very interesting stuff. Real work in this field. Watch "disclosure", then watch any Hoagland video. You tell me who has sincere, honest motives when approaching this subject
>>
>>17014646
Was Hitler right?
>>
>>17016017
Yeah man, how do you sleep at night?
Wisdom handed down from 2 thousand years ago, and it'll take you anther 2 thousand years to actually take what was actually valuable out of that quote
>>
>>17014646
Dear OP, are they aliens friendly? Or at least, aside from Space Jesus, not annoying to be around?
>>
>>17016055
Wasn't trying to be argumentative just help make that distinction. And i think the guy i was responding to used it that way in the first place. Plato isn't saying we should stop deciding what is real or not because nothing is objectively real. He's basically just saying there are more questions than answers the more you learn.
>>
>>17016136
>Plato
Or Socrates, even.
>>
>>17016136
I was that guy. And we don't "decide" what is real. We shouldn't "beleive". Belief is blind faith. Evidence must be testable and the results, repeatable. Experimentation and observation. Another analogy for what he meant is "how can you fill your cup if it's already full". That isn't even really the same but the best I could think of. Wisdom and knowledge are 2 different things. He's saying you can be wise, and know nothing. Admitting to yourself that no matter how much knowledge you gather, you will never know everything. That is wisdom. Knowing you know nothing.
>>
>>17016171
Indeed. I didn't expect to cause such trouble with that offhand comment. Greek philosophy is srs bsns here.
>>
>>17014717
>The greys genetic pool is deteriorating and they need to take genetic material from cows and humans

That is literally straight out of Destroy All Humans who do you think you are
>>
>>17016136
That's why I always try to stay on the fence. Even though I have the collective knowledge of millions of people over thousands of years, I still can't say that you are wrong. In the end I dont know. But that doesn't mean there aren't any absolutes. The sky is blue. Fire is hot. Ice is cold. I try to only consider things that can be tested. Extra dimensions, at this point in time and technology can only be theorised mathematically. I'm not saying they don't exist, but ATM, they are intangible. I'm not a mathematician either so it's a mute point for me. But if you KNOW FOR SURE. You shouldn't even consider my comments. You know more than me
>>
File: giphy (2).gif (495KB, 500x206px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (2).gif
495KB, 500x206px
Did you ever here about the exact location of the high energy spike early October?
>>
>>17015119
How do you tell if they are "aliens" masquerading as humans? Also can you further explain the concept of "personal magnetism" as you said?
>>
>>17016180
No worrys mate. It sounds as if you've overcome the ego, considered knowlege you didn't have, and maybe learnt something? Very commendable. I embrace ignorance. It means I have a chance to learn something. Also sorry for the verbal attack. I don't mean to attack you but it felt as if I was defending myself
>>
>>17016204
Also when I say "I embrace ignorance", I mean to say I try to. I am slave to the egi aswell and find it hard to put aside in an argument. But the true purpose of an argument is to achieve mutual understanding. Arguments are not to be won or lost. Real if you find you were wrong, you learnt something. You've extended your knowlege. So by being wrong, you actually won. You got more out of it than the person that was right. He just confirmed his knowlege. Bit of a waste of time for him but atleast he considered another point of veiw. And gave himself a chance to learn. He didn't, but hardly a fruitless endeavour. Socrates loved to argue. That's all they done
>>
>>17016064
>>17016051
Only two good ayy lmao posts in this thread and on /x/ right now.
>>
>>17016204
>It sounds as if you've overcome the ego
I wish that was true. Seems impossible to me anyone can completely sometimes.

And no need for apologies.
>>
>>17016235
Yeh. My follow up comments address that sort of. We are a fical, contradictive animal. We are all slaves to our emotions and fears. Self progression is pretty hard. But if we could all have a bit of empathy and consideration, I'm sure we can help each other, and teach each other. I have faith in this fical, contradictive ape. We can do it
>>
I'm not OP. I know about the space jesus stuff, however. Had a job kinda like his but I'm not off my nda. Don't really care though, never really seen higher ups care either because of how ridiculous this shit is.

Basically, you know how some people are a little attached to free will, and so tend to be arminians? Or are a little attached to determinism, and tend to be calvinists? Imagine clones of them, and you'll understand why they tend to believe the same bs, or at least how they could imagine that bs to lie to us if that's what they were doing.

So basically they had standard human purity culture bullshit like we do for the same reasons. They had a triumvirate pantheon kinda like the craziest Aztec gods that demanded they sacrifice themselves, which went down kind of like an orochi thing, until a susano'o type hero sacrificed himself slaying the evil gods but inherited their divinity and became a constellation. So he's a savior and now they don't have to kill themselves and standard jesusy shit comes in

It's bs because about every one of those details is contradicted at some point, as well as a lot of other bs. They once said we were divine for being able to put our hands above our head, apparently, but claimed they were spiritually cleaner because they could 'lick' their elbows or whatever you call it when the muscle responsible for swallowing is firmly rooted to the bottom of the jaw.

By the way - pretty sure on an individual basis (although we mostly only spoke with 2 who crashed out of incompetence outside Denali) they're not much smarter than a 9 year old. Their tech's just algorithmically self-supporting, and basically communication was over a tablet with one of those crappy google-like translators fed by a markov chain and transformations. Questionable just how much is nonsense and how much is bad translation, but, well, licking elbows and 'singing' and other non-literal shit went beyond the tablett's application. (cont)
>>
>>17016258
How does one contact these beings? And what do they call eachother?
>>
>>17014845
This is legitimate information.

The beings we refer to as Greys feared human cognition due to its chaotic nature.

They could not comprehend any sort of society constructed by beings that had the ability to think in segregation.

Due to their advancements in technology, they are disconnected from societal developments.

They no longer need them is the short of it. Their advancements culminated in a singularity of sorts as we have predicted ourselves.

However their process in forming a singularity was both forced and
necessary to ensure survival.

Each being is a unit, connected to a central intelligence, made from all other units and processed data.

All data is being mined for preservation as well as to find an answer.
>>
I seriously don't get the hype of contacting ayylmaos. They're not going to be friendly.
>>
>>17016289
More please. Good read. Maybe more about their tech. The discs and such. If you have that info. Cheers
>>
>>17016274
I suppose they'd call each other "me". If they are a collective consciousness
>>
>>17016258
As a group though (interfaced together) they were mostly capable, however. Imagine throwing sean carroll, richard stallman, hawking, darwin, and the guy who made temple os in the same body. They're very good at following instructions and practice things before doing things generally if they can.

They're not after our genes out of really any direct need, it's more like they want to reverse engineer some convenient systems like a differentiated cloaca or a better liver without actually having to do the uphill work. 50 years and countless greys suffering pointlessly as failed experiments is less good than 20 years of lightspeed communication and 5 years of R&D.

For the record, some of their sought improvements are just fixing what god got wrong. Like here on earth, in tetrapods the organ that became the heart wrapped around a nerve from the fish brain to the fish gill region. But as the organisms started evolving necks, the nerve got drug down through the neck only to go back up. From an evolutionary perspective, neither could afford to be cut to fix the ridiculousness, so it just got worse and worse. Now you have like the giraffe, that has a nerve that goes 7 feet down its neck, wraps around an artery near the heart, then goes back up the 7 feet only to end up less than 3 inches from its starting point.

Some shit like that it just wouldn't occur should be fixed so they're working on stealing a few gene sequences and the epigenetic development pathways to make them better.

They also praised the numerology of cows having four stomachs. They really like the number 4, kind of like how we like the number 3 with the various trinities and triumverates and trimurtis and so on. It was impressive enough that they expressed interest in using some of our grasses to grow their soylent shit so they'd have an excuse to have four stomachs.
>>
>>17016258
>they're not much smarter than a 9 year old
But how are you measuring intelligence? A lot of what we consider the height of intelligence is predatory, deceptive exploitative stuff and anything the opposite of that is considered stupid. What if they're just simple and honest, and military strategy minded guys can only distrust or disrespect that?
>>
>>17016314
Fascinating stuff.
>>
>>17014661
second question in the thread, never answered

OP and this thread are faggots
>>
>>17016314
Yeh I love that nerve as an argument for evolution. As if it had to be argued. Divine creation? Pretty shotty handiwork. And generally bad design. God must be lazy lol or incompetent. But religeous nuts don't get that evolution is the answer to how, not to why. Evolution and religion can co exist
>>
>>17016314
>>17016346
Yeh I agree. Appreciate it anon. As much as you could provide would be awesome. Still here
>>
File: 1447097145818.png (508KB, 491x487px) Image search: [Google]
1447097145818.png
508KB, 491x487px
>>17016314
hey op explain this thing
>>
>>17016300
Again they just evaded questions, in a way that kinda seemed like they didn't even know what they were doing.

Their ships were small, dark from the outside, but capable of docking. Some were aerodynamic, some were meant to stay in orbit, they were interfaced mostly with an ai that did most of the coordinating. They lived about 1.5 generations on their way to earth, but there wasn't too much that was significant. Best the note commentary suggested was a combination of technologies and gravitational assists to propel them at like 50% of the speed of light or something.

They're from close by. Epsilon eri seems most likely. Actually use visible~ultraviolet for their radio equivalent, though they actually use radio for some other communications. They discovered us about 1900 because we're noisy neighbors, but for a variety of reasons (including a barely detectable H cloud between us) their communications are just pretty much scattered by the time they get to earth. Planet's a titan sized moon around a Jupiter like planet, too, btw. Or at least we pieced it together from their descriptions of the eclipses and occultations during their jesus's fight
>>
>>17016300
As stated previously, the vast majority of legitimate objects seen today are terrestrial in nature.

Some unidentified objects are spacial/atmospheric phenomenon. Their presence is usually extremely brief, meaning research is extremely difficult to impossible.

The native developments of such crafts has been frantic to be as polite as possible.

Despite endless funds pumped into them, the projects are now struggling to make progress.

This isn't to say that native projects have been poor. In fact they are extremely impressive, just not in comparison to the craft they attempt to emulate.

This is reaching the fringe of my personal knowledge.

The beings you are referring to are technologically based.

Technology is them and they are technology.

They do not grasp the concept of an explanation. It is not necessary in their culture.

They understand everything all at once as plain data.

Another concept that interested them is emotion and the resulting forms of art produced by humanity.

Contact with one, is contact with them all.

An understanding has not been fully reached with them by any native governing body.

Foreign objects and beings that do not make their intent fully known understandably terrifies officials, hence the concrete boots placed on disclosure.
>>
>>17016348
What answer do you expect.
"What's your address, I'll mail an ayylmao limb to you".
Grain of salt mate. The effort is what you should be thankful for. Generally reasonable ideas
>>
>>17016358
this op is this a mixed one
>>
>>17016358
Animals often look strange when they have no fur, have been mutilated, and/or have been soaking in fluids for weeks on end. Which is what we're all looking at in this photo.
My bet is that it's a raccoon.
>>
>>17016373
Thanks anon. Really good stuff. I'm sold. Your obviously a smart guy. Cheers
>>
>>17014675
Prerogative? If you don't even know how to use the word correctly in a sentence why are we listening to you...

/thread
>>
>>17016358
aborted pig

>>17016324
working intelligence, pretty much. Tangents about blatant fantasies (not space jesus, like "hey sarg wouldn't it be cool if you had two noses" and general 'nine year olds on youtube' sense of humor), and a lot of it was emotional maturity. Tried to teach them checkers and they whined about losing pieces until we bent the rules so they'd win.

At their most intellectual they made some really weird high concept jokes though. In group and out group stuff, thinking they had humans figured out insinuating everything was a status game. Weird nonsense about math that we figured must have puns for them. They talked mostly in noun phrases too, and the phrase "Yet. Growth mindset" appears to be an injoke among them. Liked self-referential humor a lot, like 'instance of class set' or 'content of media'. At first we didn't know what the fuck because they don't laugh, they just enjoy it.
>>
>>17016391
Haters be haters. Isn't it better than.
"The zyphoids have been fighting an intergalactic war against the meeblas to take control of our minds and build a trans dimensional portal behind the moon to transport zeta blums across in the attempt to govern the mediation channels blah blah blah blah". "Cause I talk to them on a daily basis"
Atleast this is scientific in nature and if there were an ex govt whistle blower, this is probably what they would sound like.
>>
>>17016396
I like the picture you paint of their behaviors. Would you say they have a basic "innocence" like a child or are they more deceptive than honest and sincere?
>>
It's like getting an anthropology lesson on the greys. I'm enjoying it. Keeping me awake when I should be sleeping
>>
File: Nietzsche187a.jpg (632KB, 1464x1986px) Image search: [Google]
Nietzsche187a.jpg
632KB, 1464x1986px
As someone who actually has had contact with greys, the OP is so full of shit.

Extra-terrestrials come not from our universe, but a parallel universe. They're actually pretty cool guys and aren't hivemind terrors as OP pretends. Most of the time they just chill out and try to find new ways to get high and watch TV. What would you do if you had exceedingly advanced technology and didn't have to work for a living anymore? Exactly.

I've been kidnapped twice by them, and both times they were exceedingly friendly. And I know this is an MJ post trying to feed a large number of peoples' personal phobias to disinfo an increasingly Christianized public in the face of potential alien invasion. As someone who is in close quarters and co-operating with MJ, I feel obligated to interject here. Aliens can't stand Christians, the same way the three people who've lived on earth that aren't Christians can't stand them. Anyone with any Christian indoctrination gets blackballed.

Pic related. Haha
>>
>>17016421
Sorry. My post. Children can be very deceptive. I meant more naivety like a child. Sounded a bit that way, how you described the game of checkers
>>
>>17016448
I described you above.
No galatic war? Just Christian hating stoners?
>>
>>17016448
What would you do if you had exceedingly advanced technology and didn't have to work for a living anymore? Exactly.

I'd learn, learn , learn and explore, explore, explore. Not sit around watching game of thrones with you
>>
>>17016457
>No galatic war? Just Christian hating stoners?

That seems to be the crux of it. But they don't get stoned they way we do.

It involves a rather, somewhat, gruesome bath in vitamins and minerals, as well as stem-cell matter. Vitamin D is a big one for them, because they have difficulty absorbing it in our dimension. After they bath they go from being grey, to a rather healthy green colour. There's other cheaper ways for them to get wasted and have fun, but this is the big one. In exchange for these services, they provide technology. Capitalism at its finest.

But, it's been difficult lately as people seem to be getting MORE and MORE religious and christian (ISIS, Evangelicals, etc), as such developments make disclosure of extra-terrestrial biological entities (aliens) AND new technology even more difficult.
>>
>>17015726
I Kek'd
>>
>>17016475
>I'd learn, learn , learn and explore, explore, explore. Not sit around watching game of thrones with you

I don't know man, the new Man in the High Castle series looks pretty good......
>>
>>17016493
It's an unbelievable sensation, just watching TV and drifting off in your head. The total zen lack of thought, it's incredible. I love major conglomerate corporations running everything.
>>
>>17016421
We showed them movies when the interragators wanted to sleep. They did it in little spurts every 4-6 hours like grandpa simpson so there was a lot of exasperated down time

they asked us to play happy gilmore 7 times. no other movie was asked to be played again, except hercules (disney's). If I had to wager the two people most likely to be abducted DPRK style are Adam Sandler and James Woods

So take from that what you will
>>
>>17016504
>they asked us to play happy gilmore 7 times. no other movie was asked to be played again, except hercules (disney's).

see >>17016448

My sides
>>
>>17016504
How can a normie contact these ayy's and watch movies with them?
I got some great recommendations for them.
>>
You are all people, and I appreciate that. Thank you ~
>>
>>17014989
not the guy who made the original post with links but
>pic related
>>
File: 1320086102940.jpg (60KB, 294x361px) Image search: [Google]
1320086102940.jpg
60KB, 294x361px
>>17017333
>pic related
>>
>>17016373
I've seen a flying disc before, about 4 years ago. During News Years Eve. It was hiding in the clouds.
>>
>>17017396
Sure it was anon.
>>
>>17014976
Don't know if you are still there, but thank you very much for all of those books and ideas. My progress has been stalled because of my personal life getting in the way, but just before sitting down to this thread, I was feeling that a new cycle is beginning, my regular routines are not satisfactory anymore. Got a lot of reading to do, thanks.
>>
>>17015284
>muh Randi Trump Card
>not keeping your abilities secret and just remote viewing the stock markets
>>
>>17015783
>>17015797
Retarded fucking fedoras who want to believe in their materialist alien fantasy rather than the real immaterial alien reality.

Why is it so hard for you retards to accept magick is real that you'd fall for a ridiculous story about grey aliens cloning themselves and having faster than light travel but not being able to fix problems in their own DNA?
>>
>>17015848
You know what else is subjective?

Your mom.
>>
>>17015999
>do this unreasonable shit for me that takes a lot of work just so I can believe you
>>
>>17016194
>Also can you further explain the concept of "personal magnetism" as you said?

http://yogebooks.com/english/atkinson/1912mindpower.pdf

Chapter 9, page 103.

>How do you tell if they are "aliens" masquerading as humans?

Page 136 of the 2001 edition of Initiation Into Hermetics (or ctrl + f "Archimedes"). Sorry can't link to the book directly on here, whenever I do shills take it down, and it's annoying to have to re-upload it... but you can find it on the sites I mentioned before in their libraries. The technique has to do with observing the fourth dimension of an object.
>>
>>17019470
Well, take some time to think on it. Your behavior in this thread has either been childish with the purpose of derailment or shilling with the purpose of derailment. Bringing unrelated posts with extraordinary claims and no - NO evidence or even reasoning behind them whilst insulting needlessly and being generally abrasive in a shil like manner.

However those with some knowledge of genetics and physics find OP's claims plausible. Not eating his words like bright eyed children but inquiring nn either an interesting roleplay with a lot of research done on it or an actual source.

Non local ftl has been show to be possible in physics (multiple times and ways in fact, i.e alcubierre 1994 though it can be argued that general relativity on its own shows it).

With regards to genetics; manipulating them in the most efficient and quickest way for us is not to create whole new genes through laborious and insanely difficult chemistry but rather to splice genes that already exist to add new segments.

Please agent of disinfo/troll, atleast put some effort into your shilling. You are insulting our intelligence.
>>
>>17019955
I smell a rekt magician.
>>
>>17014991
You read a bunch of insane bullshit and deluded yourself into believing you talk to ghosts and magic aliens. Now you act like your some sort of jesus figure that knows all the answers and knows more than all the scientists I'm the world when really your just a fat loser.
>>
>>17015071

Not OP, but try this for measure:

"God is a line, parallel unto itself and upon itself"
>>
>>17014889
>The only creature alive on their home planet is them. Everything else is extinct. Everything is dead but them.

If their technology is advanced enough that they can even barely survive like this for a year, they have every tool necessary to solve their problems without leaving their planet.

There is no chance that they can't sequence DNA but have FTL unless the latter were dropped on them by an actual advanced species.
>>
>>17015717
>WE are a civilization capable of cloning ourselves which cant fix genetic errors in our dna..
We've only had that technology for a few revolutions around our star and aren't at FTL tech yet. Also cloning right now is unbelievably unstable within mammalia. Those sheep? They all hyperage.
>>
>>17019505
Magick guy thanks for all the links and books titles, I recently approached Bardon's IiH and started praticing the first step, most of the stuff you talk about seems light years away, nonetheless it inspired me to double my efforts!
>>
>>17014952
>I can talk to aliens! All it takes is imagination!
>>
File: 1446689138892.gif (111KB, 300x322px) Image search: [Google]
1446689138892.gif
111KB, 300x322px
>>17019955
Double dubs is dissing the disinfo agent. Checked, and magickin is rekt.
>>
1.) Comes to 4chan
2.) Posts pic off of Wikipedia
3.) Posts shit from popular UFO tv show that most viewers aren't aware it was popular because they think UFOs are a special small interest
4.) Says stupid shit like 15 year contract of non-disclosure rololololo
Die cancer scum.
>>
>>17019505
Interesting stuff. I did not learn anything I have not already figured out on my own in regards to "personal magnetism". I am pretty sure I might have a lot of this, or maybe it is just because I am tall and very intelligent. For example earlier in the year when I was walking out of a classroom after turning in some late work, a freshman girl saw I was heading towards the door so she opened it for me. As I was passing her she tripped up and almost fell backwards while standing in place and started smiling in embarrassment. Is my aura too strong lol. Also the technique mentioned to identify what an entity is seems dumb. It talks about trying to implant your consciousness into the center of their being. I feel that a powerful entity would be able to sense you are sensing them and then it is fair game on you since you initiated contact. I suggest you do not trust any "alien" as you call them.
>>
>>17014899
>thinking you're evoking ayylmaos and not demons
>>
>>17014851
>rouge
>youre

fail.
>>
File: ayylmao.jpg (245KB, 1687x2319px) Image search: [Google]
ayylmao.jpg
245KB, 1687x2319px
yo guy
Want to ride
>>
>>17014823
>The theory is was the ayylmao gave that awful line to provide endless filler and stall any kind of 'interview' with them.
sounds like ASCENDED memery to me
>>
>>17016374
A picture of a badge or form of ID dickass
>>
>>17017396
was it aye?
>>
>>17014845
sounds like these things are organic tools rather than an actual species of creature.
>>
>>17015114
>>>
>Anonymous 11/27/15(Fri)02:23:59 N
ya!
>>
>>17016366
If they come from such a world their bodies would be too fragile for our gravity
>>
>>17021134
Did you even read my comment through. Maybe you read it but didn't understand. It's role playing! If you expect proof? And if he had it? Why would he be providing it to you and not putting it in a top seller. Or even providing it to other ufologists. You think you're schooling him by asking for proof. You expecting anything else but NOTHING. Shows how naive you are. And if you come to 4chan for anything else but entertainment, you're kidding yourself. At no point do I say or even elude to believing him
>>
>>17019955
This
>>
>>17021995

because there is no one to buy it. he's not lying. i have some family connections and this was always the picture i got of the whole visitation situation. its literally fucking trivial.

we can't get much out of the aliens technologically because we simply can't understand what the fuck they're getting at even if they aren't just taking a piss.

the truth is that the aliens may be legitimately fucking retarded.

they're not a danger. they're not gods. its banal. they just came for some fucking blood samples. they could have just asked but they thought it might cause a situation.

so... there's not much else to say about aliens. other than the fact that its remotely possible that some human being somewhere might actually smoke a blunt with an ayy lmao, there's nothing interesting about it. "ufoologists" AKA lunatics wouldn't believe the mundane truth. nobody is willing to buy it. there's not even an agency protecting the information... if someone did violate their NDA they just be served a warrant by local cops. because that's how small of a deal aliens are.

yes, there are people assigned to alien knowledge agencies, but that's just because its fucking ET's and we still gonna try and learn from them and keep an eye out.
>>
>>17020194
Pretending to know not only how an intelligent species thousands of years ahead of us in technology would advance. But also assuming to know their intentions and thought process. Man you're one smart human. You sure your not thousands f years ahead of the rest of us. Can I pray to you as a god?
>>
>>17020385
This.
>>
>>17022293
Ok. Thankyou. As I've said I don't come here for truth. I consider your comment and wait to go "ah, that guy was right" or "armegeddon is coming, they are demons". As a non religious person I am still willing to consider jesus coming down and the rapture to begin. But when considering these things I tend to find it easier to entertain science and logic based stories. I say "stories" because until that day when it's all revealed to me as truth I cannot ignore, that's all they are, stories. I do appreciate the effort though. It's entertainment for me and I'm thankful for you people to provide it. That is all
>>
"To maintain control of Mankind, NASA must be eliminated, or at least severely restricted in its scope.

Man must stay stranded on Planet Earth. The search for intelligent life must not be continued. It must be abandoned. A false claim of discovery may be made, but the end results must re-affirm the futility of such a search.

The stage is set. The War is engaged. ERIDU is the prize, Man is the servant.

So long as Man seeks salvation 'out there', he paves the way for Beings vying to become his Overlords"
>>
>>17021916
What is DragonballZ
>>
>>17022293
>if someone did violate their NDA they just be served a warrant by local cops. because that's how small of a deal aliens are.
No, man, you lost credibility there. Of course having the aliens under warps would be a big deal for the government
>>
Does it bother you that this is the likely reality of the alien presence?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt9MP70ODNw
>>
>>17022293
*bump*
>>
>>17023863
>>17014899
>>17014913
>>17014952
>>17014976
This autism incarnate ruined the thread
>>
Like seriously, this shit had promise until Mr. magick kek started bogarting the thread with his retarded role playing
>>
I have some info. May or may not be accurate, secondhand.

What I was told:

The greys OP mentioned are proxies for another race.
The race is not dying out nor has any need to change their genetics.
They have not yet mastered interstellar travel and are limited by the speed of light
They decided to use these greys (genetically engineered androids with organic and carbon based(?) processors (organic nerves grown over a central core).
The tall greys and the "nordics" are the same, the have systems of disguise which allow them to appear like us (not to infiltrate, just a tool they sometimes use)
They (the ones behind the greys) engineered them to explore the galaxy in their stead so that multi generational trips could be done. Objectives are simple. Find something interesting -> create another ship and some more "greys" -> send them further into space ->get as much information as possible
They entered into an agreement with the u.s. gov.
The "coverup" is part of the contract
They want to observe humans at the most critical point in our development as a species without "contaminating" the information.
In exchange they let the government keep the roswel crash ships (which was purposefully crashed, they care nothing for their own lives as they aren't programmed to care. This seems contradictory but they had intentions which i can't fully recall. They have no need for resources, their currency is information. U.s. gov agreed to help keep things under wraps so long as the ayy's protect us from asteroids and other possibly hostile ayy's and give us some information on ayy's in the long run.

Not well put, this was not written for roleplay reasons and i doubt i was told about it for roleplay reasons. Don't know how accurate this info is but it fits pretty well.
>>
>>17026160
Yes....doubt yourself and your source more...you fucking gullible cunt
>>
File: alien.jpg (263KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
alien.jpg
263KB, 2000x1000px
>>17014646
ayy
>>
>>17026211
Contradict yourself much?
Try thinking before you post
>>
>>17026367

I want to attack your fucking neck-beard with a straight razor I hate you so fucking much. Get the fuck over yourself. Shit like this reminds me of youtubes comment section.
>>
>>17015044
I have done this, but what I do is get really high and imagine a ufo in the sky. It then appears, not right after, but sometime in the future...

Any way... good thread.
>>
>>17026376
youre a crazy person
>>
>>17026160
This is super badass if true
>>
>>17026376
someone is 12 and an attention seeking whore
>>
>>17026376
u mad?
y u mad though?
can't handle being shown the flaws of your nature?
>>
When is op coming back
>>
>>17014646
>anything I could say about that is 2nd or 3rd or 4th hand knowledge
So you have 0 direct knowledge of anything and have just been told stories by other people.

What a pointless thread.
>>
>>17027021
sharing information on the subject is never pointless

[spoiler]w[/spoiler]
>>
>>17026376
Hey guys
We've got one of the wannabe /satanists/ here
>>
>>17015783
Yeah, it's one of the best rp's i've seen
>>
>>17027108
When the information is completely unverifiable and has been passed down in a game of chinese whispers it is.

OP might as well say his cousins Jamals, friends brothers, nextdoor neighbours father gave him this info.
>>
>>17015783
>the most legitimate thing i've seen on /x/
So some guy with no proof of his claims, or proof of who he is, is the most legitimate thing you've seen on /x/?
Not to mention the fact this stuff is admitted as being second, and even fourth hand information.
>>
>>17027210
Doesn't mean i believe it all. Just that /x/ has not had anything believable in terms of the paranormal for me. (don't visit this board often though)
>>
>>17014889
OP, what does chirality mean?
>>
>>17027021
OP says he dealt with ayylmaos so at least a little of what he says is first hand.

But none of this matters since he's an obvious roleplay.
>>
>>17027227
>Anything believable
If you find this even remotely believable you might be retarded.
>>
>>17020692
Dude. How far up your own ass are you ATM. You've learnt all this stuff and are so intelligent yet you've missed humility. Learn more fuckface cause it sounds like you haven't learnt shit yet
>>
>>17022293
>the truth is that the aliens may be legitimately fucking retarded.

kekking so hard
>>
Do they believe in God?
>>
>>17027324
You are right that I need to work on my humility. My pride is a horrible aspect about myself. Honestly I have been working on it; I was worse in this aspect recently, but I feel I have been improving. I am not even done maturing, learning to humble yourself is part of growing up.
>>
>>17027236
the direction of their helixes and shit nigga, levo and dextro
>>
>>17027813
Well you sound willing to learn. Anytime you think you are special or have special qualities, wait for others to point it out. If you are special people will notice and remark on it. And at that time you should show humility by blowing it off. By suggesting that they or others may be as special as yourself. And try not to believe the opinions of a small sample. Even if the world says your special, be skeptical. Pride is a sin for a reason. The proud combined with power can do a lot of damage and I don't think you want that
>>
>>17027813
BTW. Your last comment shows great humility. You identify behaviours that are hard to self regulate. The first step is identifying and is probably the hardest. Only a few short steps from there. I'm sorry for my foul language and name calling. I have a lot to learn myself
>>
>>17027313
If he is roleplaying he is using actual info (not necessarily true info) on ayy's which he gathered to do so. The whole phenomena has a lot more solid parts to it than most major religions. How does believing in some of it make me retarded?
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.