[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there any truth behind homunculus creation? are there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

is there any truth behind homunculus creation?
are there any recorded attempts?
>>
>>17013157

I realize that you are 12 and I am an idiot for responding to you, but do you even ever take a second to think about your question?

What the fuck is a fucking "Homunculus"? Muh dwarf in a flask, muh soul-less human, muh philosopher's stone.

You aren't even really asking a question here. You know why? Because if you tried to ask one, you would realize how retarded it is.
>>
What the shitfuck is a homunculus
>>
>>17013173
>is there any truth behind

i obviously realize it is impossible to create a tiny humanoid inside a flask
i've heard about golem creation in kabbalah and was just wondering if the old myth actually bought us to any scientific discoveries later on, and what was the result of actually trying to create one
>>
>>17013199

Nothing at all as far as I know. I have read a lot of alchemy books a while back, and all of them are utter shit. At best, they teach some basic chemistry without safety precautions. Actually some of the stuff is pretty cool, but has no practical value whatsoever. "Dwellings" by Fulcanelli is obviously written by someone intelligent, but I got no content out of it. (Ib4 ten posts about not understanding the symbolism - none of these claims ever amount to anything).

Anyway, this is as serious as a reply to this gets - there is absolutely nothing to indicate any sort of real success. Any successful alchemists out there (John Keys, Jack Parsons) didn't achieve shit after they got into the occult.

Btw, there is a line in "Dwellings" and it goes something like "The alchemist's laboratory looks just like a science lab," i.e. they were scientists with some delusions.

So your best bet? A degree in bio engineering coupled with mechatronics and stats.
>>
>>17013219
thank you for an actual reply
i'll give dwellings a read in the near future
>>
File: 24.png (16KB, 800x473px) Image search: [Google]
24.png
16KB, 800x473px
What is better a sexy homunculus like Lust or a sexy semen demon like a sucubbus ?
>>
>>17014050
in your case, seppuku
>>
>>17013157
the idea of a homunculus was flawed.
obviously, a tiny person inside your head would require a tiny person in his head, and a tiny person in his head, etc.
there is a grain of intellect, though, implying that maybe there's some core seat-of-the-soul and maybe it's possible to create one in a lab.
Look to artificial intelligence for this. I see a 50/50 chance that it turns out they can produce a homunculus in the form of a conscious chip versus it turns out AI will never be perfect cause it lacks a soul.
>>
danny dyer has a chocolate one
>>
>>17016199
You can make an artificial soul though.
>>
Short answer, no.

Long answer, look into attempts at making clones in a test tube. It's not alchemy, but it's in the same vein as created life.
>>
>>17014050
Kek
>>
>>17013193
>homunculus

Please take two seconds to look something up before asking stupid questions. It's in the fucking dictionary.
>>
File: combine_images.jpg (443KB, 700x1096px) Image search: [Google]
combine_images.jpg
443KB, 700x1096px
>>17013219
For starter don't be quelling no fires you can't reach by magnitude of intelligence, wiotch.

The alchemical stone of the wise is spoken of as the starting material (materia[l] primum) and the final material ie product (primum materia, meaning primal material).

So what is represented by the ouroboros, which is equivalated to the alchemical egg is the process entailed by alchemy; Conjunction of life springing and far beyond death, decomposition and putrifaction complete the cycle of Nature.

So like people pretend they be magick harry potter and stuff when they talk alchemy game, cuz mostly alchemy is about drugs and potions. But really that sstuff only existed as allegory called "hermetic drift" cuz people had to hide that they were dealers back in the day.

But the egg which represents blooming (the sun) and dying (the moon), TWICE. Is the mushroom which first colonizes a web of mycorrhizae (shroom roots), which web becomes so dense that the whole starting material turns into a clump like a living rock, and then creates a layer of oil on top of itself waiting for sunlight to pierce the feminine, white, and virginal matrix or mushroom cake so that it may blossom forth a son, which is a fruit body or what the alchemist describe as the "quintessence of man"... What they mean here is that the white matrix yields a big penis looking mushroom, which is the essential piece to designate what a man is.

You wanna know what the philosopher's egg is? The glass vessel where he grows mushrooms. This is tied in with the egg hunts of Oester which be like the time of the year when little European kids would be sent on a mushroom hunt by their parents and everybody would get high.

The greatest evidence that the mushroom was the stone of the wise, the living mana of Christ, and the phoenix which rose from the dead is that the mushroom leaves a spore print which looks like the greek sign for 1000 represented by G as in Kilo=Gilo.
>>
>>17016873
all dis chit be summed by "as above so below" cuz so much as the sun is an order in the sky and in the ground it is also within us, we are alive and meant to improve. really alchemists breed the best plants by selecting the best crop so theyre the planters of man.

In Fulmmetal the man in the flask represents Hohenheim sitting in and studying science until he takes a kingdom by turning the people against the king.
>>
>>17016873
>>17016908
That's deep bro. I'm jacking off
>>
>>17016873
so have straight sex and eatmushrooms the abundant reason around is is why.
>>
>>17013173
You're on /x/.
>>
>>17016873

Why do lousy drug addicts with an interest in the occult always try to reframe the whole of history as justifying their pathetic habits
>>
>>17016967
because it's most likely true
>>
>>17014050
Lust was my waifu desu, although FMA had some other qts as well
>>
>>17017008
>>17016873

But that mostly ignores the entire philosophical and spiritual meanings attributed to much of the Alchemical processes.
>>
>>17016873
top kek
>>
>>17018390
everything has two sides which sum up into one
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.