[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok you know how Lobsters are immortal? And the can grow infinitely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 25

File: Half_century_war_Ebirah.jpg (166KB, 643x442px) Image search: [Google]
Half_century_war_Ebirah.jpg
166KB, 643x442px
Ok you know how Lobsters are immortal? And the can grow infinitely big?
So the oldest lobsters we ever catch are maybe 100 years old and they are pretty fucking massive.

But you do you think it's possible that somewhere, really REALLY deep down in the sea there's hiding some thousand year old maybe even tens of thousands of year old Lobster that is just absolutely gigantic?

I mean does a Lobsters shell protect against sea pressure?
>>
Sounds tasty
>>
>>17010022
Guys
Guys what if
Guys lieteb
What if we took lobster DNA
Guys listen!
What if we took blood from a lobster and injected it into our cells?
Dude what if it made us immortal
>>
>>17010042
fukken do it maaan
>>
File: 1431242961919.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1431242961919.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
are you high
>>
File: UEl6FRd.jpg (264KB, 1164x3700px) Image search: [Google]
UEl6FRd.jpg
264KB, 1164x3700px
>>17010081

Tell me why there shouldn't be some super giant Lobster at the ground of the sea.
Lobster can only die if they are eaten.
The bigger it becomes the less likely it is it will be eaten.
Lobsters grow indefinitely and also have no age limit.
So why exactly is it impossible that there's a thousand year old giant lobster somewhere in the sea?
>>
>>17010100
because immortal or not, like all things, lobsters need to feed and breathe. low enough to not detect a giant cthulu lobster is very unlikely for said cthulu lobster to sustain itself.
>>
>>17010105

Lobsters are omnivores. They can eat anything from Plankton to mollusks to fish to other lobsters to even their own shed skin.

A monster lobster would eat literally anything that comes its way.
>>
OP, thit is a very likely possibility. We have explored space so much more than our oceans. But everything is going to shit. Precious treasures lie at the bottom of the sea. Too bad we are burying these treasures with industrial residue. Your super lobster, if alive, won't live for much longer.
>>
I think at some point, it would be so big that its body would need so much food to keep functioning it would probably stop growing. I think It would probably get bigger than any lobster we have seen though
>>
Lobsters are not immortal. They can only become so big until they don't have the metabolic energy to molt again. Since they molt once a year after a certain point, inevitably, Lobsters who haven't been caught, eaten, etc. will die when they attempt to molt at too late of a stage in life. The problem is, biologists have trouble determining the age of a lobster since they a widely varied amount of times at a young age. Tough as fuck and fascinating, but not immortal.
>>
>>17010136
*they molt a widely varied amount of times

Sorry, I'm fucking tired.
>>
>>17010022
But it is simply a lobster.

We can just kill it and load fire helicopters with butter
>>
If an animal were isometrically scaled up by a considerable amount, its relative muscular strength would be severely reduced, since the cross section of its muscles would increase by the square of the scaling factor while its mass would increase by the cube of the scaling factor. As a result of this, cardiovascular and respiratory functions would be severely burdened.
However, the buoyancy of water negates to some extent the effects of gravity. Therefore, sea creatures can grow to very large sizes without the same musculoskeletal structures that would be required of similarly sized land creatures, and it is no coincidence that the largest animals to ever exist on earth are aquatic animals.
>>
File: CrabPeople.png (601KB, 705x540px) Image search: [Google]
CrabPeople.png
601KB, 705x540px
>>17010022
BS. everyone knows it's crab people down there.
>>
>>17011540
global lobster feast that ends all wars and unites humanity. i can dig it.
>>
>>17010022
>>17010136
We don't know.
There are lifeforms, even complex lifeforms, on this planet that are functionally immortal. There's even more than one that have been documented as occasionally growing younger. Evolution has just granted them just the right tweak and there you have it. They have their disadvantages, they're always niche species, they are not apex predators in their respective food chains, etc...
The point is that it's possble. Just not commonplace, or for some reason we don't yet understand as practical for the survival of most species.
Giant Lobsters, however, are not possible. There's this physics equation that has proven that no animal with an exoskeleton can grow past a particular size (that's dependant upon oxygen levels in the environment and gravity) and don't think there's a loophole hidden away in the deepest of the deepseas, down there it's the intense pressure that makes any body that isn't mushy a liability.
I don't see that happening.
>>
>>17010100
>only 10% of the ocean has been mapped

seems suspicious as fuck, if there were some aquatic animal down there smarter than us of course they wouldn't fucking say anything. if the world is ever going to end i believe this is how it will happen, no meteor or illuminati bullshit, but sea people rising up and enslaving everyone.
>>
>>17011747
will be pretty hard for them to rise from there because of pressure levels you unintelligent swine.
>>
>>17011965
what if they walk?
>>
>>17011977
like this?
>>
there are 2 real problems for a giant lobster.

oxygen levels. the oceans are not as productive as they were most likely a long time ago. while it might be able to get to be the size of a bus tops anything bigger than that isnt going to happen

also lobsters are not filter feeders or predators but bottom feeding scavengers. i doubt one half the size of a buss would find enough to eat
>>
File: yes i have autism.png (8KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
yes i have autism.png
8KB, 640x478px
>>17011991
>>
File: wp_ss_20151020_0005.png (77KB, 214x286px) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20151020_0005.png
77KB, 214x286px
>>17010115
>Mfw read "mobster lobster" the first time
>>
You just sound like an autist who ate lobster for the first time and became obssesed and now masturbates with fake pincers on his hands
>>
/x/, lobster experts.
>>
>>17010022
>literally immortal superlobsters
motherfuck, i'm not sleeping today.
it would probably hunt whales and those fucklarge squid as well.
its not completely inconceivable especially since we haven't recorded even a fourth of the seafloor or sea yet, even if it seems somewhat unlikely.

it fits more then the elder gods or the concept of the damn kraken thats for sure.
>>
>>17012078
>Tfw lobster was overrated
Crab or shrimp was better.
>>
>>17012099
Once I was hiking in and I threw a live crab into a bonfire. Fucker tried to run while its fluids evaporated and bubbled through its joints and orifices.
When he was done cooking I feasted on its legs and claws. So tasty that white, salty meat.
>>
>>17010022
You tell me OP
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloop
>>
>>17010042
I think it is all about DNA, not blood.
>>
>>17011747
Yeah, sea people will ravage your unintelligent ass.
>>
>>17011747
>We can't go down there to explore because the pressure would crush our bodies
>They could come up here and be fine with the sudden change of pressure "cuz they r smarter lol"
>>
>>17012116
You just sound like an asshole tbqh.
>>
>>17011747
I want one punch man fans to leave.
>>
File: medusa inmortal.png (463KB, 1024x785px) Image search: [Google]
medusa inmortal.png
463KB, 1024x785px
Hi!
>>
>>17012067
lol
nice
>>
>>17012006
Thank u based Senpai <3
>>
>>17012493
See:>>17012613
>>
>>17012116
>le edgy teen meme XD
Fuck, when this thing will be over?
>>
>>17012467
you sound smart, son, tbqh
>>
>>17010100
does anyone else see the cthulhu at the bottom
>>
>>17010022

There's a common misconception that the longer an organism lives, the bigger it gets. This is actually only true for a small handful of organisms, like fungus and shit. Animals stop at a point where their genetics will allow (influenced strongly by environment, too).
>>
>>17010100
Short answer: Don't worry, we wont all be eaten by a spooky lobster
Long answer:
>grow indefinitely
No, once it reached a certain size (even it its exoskeleton could withstand the massive pressures of the ocean) it would eventually just crumple under its own weight due to the square-cubed law. Godzillas` existence is physically impossible for the same reason. This is what killed Pacific Rim for me. Oh look a 90-ish story tall kaiju, lets just watch its gargantuan fragile bones, grown in an environment with next to 0 G`s, snap like twigs the second it stands upright.
>>
>>17010042
our consciousness ( or rather lack of) would fuck it up..
>>
>>17013027
yes, everyone.
>>
>>17012467
deep sea creatures are actually surprisingly resilient to the pressure change
>>
bump
welcome lobster overlords
>>
>>17013350
>watching Pacific Rim for the realism
>watching any kaiju movie for the realism
You gotta turn your brain off and enjoy the ride, m8
>>
>>17010124
>We have explored space so much more than our oceans
alright what I'm about to say is nit-picky but i just want to say this factoid grinds my fuckin gears
we have NOT explored space more than the ocean.
space is infinite. space is literally thousands of times larger than the ocean. we've sent a handful of people into the space around our own planet. Literally hundreds of people a DAY go to the ocean. Babies explore the ocean!
just cause we don't know exactly what goes on at the deepest depths of the ocean doesn't mean we know more about what goes on in outer space!
>>
File: doot.jpg (58KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
doot.jpg
58KB, 1024x768px
>>17013350
how do u know they have bones
>>
>>17016181
cut that shit out. we have literally mapped out 90% of the surface of mars.

the fact that we haven't even explored 25% of our oceans should infuriate you.
>>
File: lobster2.png (11KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
lobster2.png
11KB, 640x478px
>>17012006

Okay, I'm back. I've given the issue some thought.
Would lobster supremacy truly be bad?
Lobsters wouldn't fuck up the ecosystem. Lobsters don't believe in God, nor do they believe in Death. Lobsters are peaceful creatures. Now, they can't communicate with each other or achieve space travel but it's only a matter of time.

The prevalent lobster habitat is the Atlantic Ocean, where the untimely specimens have been discovered. This ocean's marinescape is close to the letter W: land on either side and the Fire Belt in the middle, dips in the ocean floor.

They'd hide in said dips, in abysses. Their hides are pressure resistant. Wouldn't the cold be a problem? No. The aforementioned Fire Belt, a streak of volcanoes vertically through the Ocean, expels hot water and gas. It would still be relatively cold, but lobsters experience lethargy, a state of cold-induced slow activity.

Then, wouldn't we have seen some by now? Well there have been accounts. But most importantly, a majority of these crevices are uncharted, ruled out as uninteresting. Submarines could also not yet be advanced enough to go to such depths, or they might've been sunk by the lobsters. It is also highly possible the lobsters make hiding places out of bones and molts.

Now, if these giant lobsters are no different from regular lobsters, they prowl the bottom and feed there. And there they find the corpses of other sea creatures: squids, octopi, whales, orcas, dolphins, cods, seals, anything, more than enough food. They might also eat their own young, and molts. Average female lobsters lay 10,000 eggs every year, giant lobsters perhaps a hundred times as much.

Lobsters can live outside water if their gills are sprayed with water; that much is true for regular fragile lobsters. But giant, pressure resistant lobsters aren't pussies. Their gills are sturdier, they could climb up and take over as the new dominant species.
Is the government hiding them? It would be of use to them as an experiment.
>>
>>17016320
>Lobsters are peaceful creatures

lolno, and stopped reading after that.
>>
>>17016277
oceans: 75% explored
space: literally less than 10% explored
>>
>>17016277
Fun fact: Space goes on for a bit beyond mars
>>
>>17016320
>Is the government hiding them? It would be of use to them as an experiment.
lol i love how you threw that in at the end just for tradition
good post man
>>
>>17016277
Holy fuck kid the surface of Mars is not all of space. We know far more about our oceans than say, the atmosphere of Neptune or Uranus, the theoretical Oort Cloud, the Kuiper Belt, or the detailed functions of any star system other star system in our galaxy the Andromeda Galaxy or any other galaxy, or the effects of the background radiation outside our galaxy on any living thing. We have been observing and learning from and traversing the seas as a species and as different cultures for centuries. To say that we don't understand the ocean well enough is fine but don't fucking say we understand the rest of the goddamn universe better.
>>
>>17016351
And if space is expanding, that 10% is getting smaller every second.
>>
>>17016394
>>17016395
>>17016359
i think it's settled. Space is more mysterious than Oceans. Period.
Fuck off ocean enthusiasts, space is cooler!
>>
I'm so scared by giant lobster
>>
>>17016428
>>17016435
I'm glad to see we've all arrived at these reasonable and logical answers. What we've yet to approach is how terrified we should all be of space lobsters. GIANT SPACE LOBSTERS. Potentially Giant Mobster Space Lobsters as desu senpai mentioned here >>17012067
>>
>>17016428
Stop sperging for a sec and accept the facts son, oceans are cool and all but when it comes to shit we don't know shit about space takes the cake. There could be oceans a million times the size of our oceans out there ffs
>>
>>17016480

>There could be oceans a million times the size of our oceans out there ffs

the absolute terror of it
>>
File: 1447422094633.jpg (51KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1447422094633.jpg
51KB, 640x640px
>>17016526
Ikr, all those "nightmare" planets in sci-fi might be absolute utopias compared to shit that might be real. Or our planet might be a "nightmare" planet compared to some. And we might never find out which one, if either, is true. Or we might find out tomorrow.
All I'm trying to say is we know jack shit
>>
>>17016562

Tbh you got me thinking o the scene in interstellar w the ocean planet but on a scale times ten of that.

And that is plausible? If so, we should al be cowering in our homes for all of the days because that is frightening stuff.
>>
>>17012067
>>
>>17010022

The change in pressure from surfacing would make it fucking EXPLODE. I think if a giant sea-monster ever does become known, it'll be a bloated fucking mess floating in the middle of the ocean being eaten by seagulls just like every other deep sea fish that gets pulled up. If you ever work on a fish-boat you'll see it all the time. BUT WHO KNOWS, maybe the Earth itself is just a giant immortal lobster. I was gonna ask what your image is from but I just noticed that lobster is wrestling Godzilla.
>>
>>17017592
>The change in pressure from surfacing would make it fucking EXPLODE.

What if it's so big that it's mass changes the earth's gravity to compensate and we all explode?!
>>
>>17017599

Then we're fucked, yo. Lobster god arose and ended our species.
>>
>>17017600
I will dedicate the rest of my life to shitting in the ocean in order to posion this fel beast.
>>
>>17017605

They're like Shrimp, yo. Your shit will only make lobster god more powerful. Maybe mankind dumping its sewage into the ocean is really the higher powers of the world secretly feeding it.
>>
>>17017619
Fine I'll punch the fucking ocean. Every week.
>>
>>17010022
I need to find a 10,000 year old one for my spirit ring.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDZy6-fMCw4

lemme just leave this here
>>
>>17010022
>Ok you know how Lobsters are immortal?

The fuck are you talking about
>>
>>17018197
OP mistakes the long lifespan lobsters have over the idea of immortality
>>
>>17018241

How do you know they're aren't? Are you some kinda lobster scientist? Did Wikipedia tell you? You have no actual idea. Shut the fuck up you retarded neck-beard.
>>
File: 562.jpg (36KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
562.jpg
36KB, 600x600px
>>17018250
>>
>>17018250
wew lad
>>
>>17018279
>>17018290

I'M JUST SAYING. Why act like a fucking lobster professional? I'd rather ponder the immortality of lobsters then see another fucking dream RP or divination thread. Settle the fuck down you neck-beards.
>>
>>17012078
>You just sound like an autist who ate lobster for the first time and became obssesed and now masturbates with fake pincers on his hands
>>17012078
N...no...
>>
File: seamonster4.gif (987KB, 450x192px) Image search: [Google]
seamonster4.gif
987KB, 450x192px
We will feast on your flesh. Be afraid, mortals.
>>
File: download.png (9KB, 237x213px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
9KB, 237x213px
>>17018319
>settle the fuck down neck beards

speak for yourself dude, we literally only posted like two words.

from my experience you sound a bit butt hurt my dude
>>
>>17018495

I can hear the disgusting rustling of your neck-beard from here.
>>
>>17010022
>Ok you know how Lobsters are immortal?

No. Do you know you're a retarded person?
>>
>>17011660

Damn, well crafted post, sir. Thanks for your contribution.

Entertaining thread, gentlemen.
>>
>>17012088

Crustacean /x/perts.
>>
>>17013350
It must suck to have autism.
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 291x173px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 291x173px
The largest ones we catch are still 50x heavier than a regular adult, how big do you want them?
>>
>>17018949

It's not autism. He's just really fucking stupid.
>>
>>17012660
>>17012493
Have you ever cooked crab or lobster before?
You guys are dumb
>>
Loud noises and lobster mannerisms

rawrrr
>>
>>17019073
Unless the average human ways about .8 pounds I think you are mistaken
>>
>>17019166

How would your broke ass know? You haven't eaten lobster in your fucking life and I know it.
>>
>>17019194

top fucking kek
>>
>>17010022
No, it would stop being able to sustain itself far before it became that big.
>>
>>17013170
Aren't alligators that way? I swear I read that they never stop growing until they die.
>>
>>17019166
Adult lobster
>>
>>17010022
Not understanding that volume scales as a cubic and strength is a cross-sectional area.

as size increases its x^2 vs x^3. Very quickly things reach a size where they cannot support their own weight so absolutely not.

This is why there can never be giant humans
>>
>>17012095
Kraken has been found you idiot
>>
>>17016586
Or just not be autistic and live life
>>
File: your.head.gear.jpg (15KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
your.head.gear.jpg
15KB, 200x200px
>>17013354
basically the lack of it but yeah

>>17013350
pacific rim is an awful movie mayne, not for the reasons that you enlist but rather because it was the lamiest peace of shit that Del Torto has ever made, he only did it so he could gain Kojima's and Ito's atention and lure them into the biggest trap/videogame failure that has ever been witnessed before. you should go watch Cronos or some shit, Del Torto AKA Del Gordo is long gone, sadly

>>17016181

>really believing that some mache paper, tinfoil and tape could really resist the pressure required to lift into orbit
>>
File: SD.jpg (655KB, 952x687px) Image search: [Google]
SD.jpg
655KB, 952x687px
>>17016320
YER SO WRONG YOU FUCKKEN' PIECE OF SHIT
>>
>>17010022

So lobsters are basically Orkz?
>>
So I was just reading about lobsters and apparently they have teeth in their STOMACH and their antennae are used for smelling amino acids in their prey. Neat.
>>
>>17019493
>@$$
>@#$%
How do you pronounce those things? Are those words from some weird lobster language?
>>
What about the leviathan off the coast of Iceland?
>>
>>17018949
>>17019076

>he knows more about the laws of mathematics and physics than me and actually understands how said lobster cannot exist, better call him autistic to try and seem smarter to get my anon points up

Do not take these words lightly: you and all others like you are almost the most pathetic excuse for human beings, seconded only by feminazi SJW`s.

Now please go pick up a book and at least try to fathom what is being said in this thread.
>>
>>17021166
I think the first guy called you an autist for not having enjoyed pacific rim because it goes against the law of physics. Its a fucking film dude.
>>
>>17016562
>Or our planet might be a "nightmare" planet

I've entertained the idea of this. Something along the lines of other planets that support intelligent life that came about through cooperation instead of competition, and Earth being galactically classified as a "hell" type planet.

>"Earth? Fuck that place! All those crazy-ass life forms consuming each other!"
>>
But guise,what if,Hear me out

What If

> buy a live
> give him food
> keep in the family for generations
> ???
> profit?
>>
>>17021292
live lobster*
>>
>>17021292

No hear me out...

>take lobster DNA
>put into humans
>form over generations
>???
>profit!!!
>>
>>17010100
A giant/big/huge lobster is easy prey for a much larger fish. The bigger the lobster the harder it is for them to hide.
>>
>>17010022
Ebirah is a shitty kaiju.

The movie was shit.
>>
>>17019940
yeah like what does @$$hole mean?
>>
>>17021359
Pffft
> not knowing what at dollar dollar hole means

I bet you don't even know what

> M(Number Eight) means
>>
File: wot.jpg (5KB, 192x192px) Image search: [Google]
wot.jpg
5KB, 192x192px
>>17021166
Bruh
>>
File: aquaman er.jpg (30KB, 420x303px) Image search: [Google]
aquaman er.jpg
30KB, 420x303px
>>17011747
I believe I've seen an artist recreation of such a beast. Their might and intelligence is striking.
>>
>>17010115
Maybe that's why there's so little life down there
>>
>>17016181
>space is literally thousands of times larger than the ocean.

lel

>all the people in this thread who actually think lobsters are immortal

do you fuckers ever bother to say research or, you know, use common fucking sense regarding whats posted here?

...nah, sometimes i forget what board im on. Time for another couple months off /x/
>>
>>17016320
this is the head of the illuminati and if I hear one more word of information out of you elder god lobster Uthinlo I will take 95% of all lobster dishes.
>>
Lobsters aren't immortal, they just age more gracefully than other animals.
This immortal bullshit is misinformation spread by retarded people on the interwebz.
>>
File: 1422461714814.jpg (57KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1422461714814.jpg
57KB, 640x480px
>>17019493
>mfw i've found waldo in this pic
>>
>>17019436

More likely that they haven't reached their limit before they die. Alligator teeth stop regrowing after 40 - 60 years, so any older than that would eventually be unable to catch and eat prey.
>>
>>17010042
um youd dye. however I did hear a study that said injecting a young humans blood into an old persons blood could increase longevity.

http://www.theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/04/can-we-reverse-ageing-process-young-blood-older-people
>>
>>17019514
WE DA LOBSTAZ
WE'S IMMORTA
CLAAAAAAAAWGH
>>
>>17023424
Fucking pussy, i know you will read this, just so you know, you suck
>>
>>17016320
The sea king already rose, a couple class S heroes and lower couldn't even take him down. I hear a lowly class C bald dude took him out in one punch...he was already weakened though I guess.
>>
Our planet is a giant immortal lobster.
>>
>>17019166
>ways
>>
>>17026119
This.

/thread
>>
>>17026209

Is this the youtube comments section? Shave your fucking neck-beard and get over yourself.
>>
File: 1446396815866.png (237KB, 461x468px) Image search: [Google]
1446396815866.png
237KB, 461x468px
>>17010100
>Cthulu text
>mfw
>>
File: sea-pig-5.jpg (33KB, 550x410px) Image search: [Google]
sea-pig-5.jpg
33KB, 550x410px
>>17010022
/an/ fishkeeper here.
Lobsters have to consume more as they increase in size. Any lobster like that would have been wiped out by whaling. Because whale corpses are what creates life down there.
Whale corpses and worms that eat hydrogen sulfide bacteria. That's it, for the most part on the deepsea floor. All the cool deepsea squids and stuff don't bother touching the floor, just floating and shit where other creatures live in bigger numbers than the absolute bottom.
>>
File: 1422849543074.jpg (9KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
1422849543074.jpg
9KB, 239x211px
>>17017592
>maybe the Earth itself is just a giant immortal lobster

NOW we are getting somewhere
>>
File: images (1).jpg (10KB, 232x218px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
10KB, 232x218px
>>17011666
>666
Lucibster
>>
im more worried about the massive intelligent cephalopods demons who control the reptoids who control the greys who control us.
>>
>>17010042
faggot jsut eat a lobster then ur immortal
Thread posts: 140
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.