[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /x/ know about Jewish folk lore? Dybbuk, Lilith and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Dybbuk.jpg (961KB, 1215x928px) Image search: [Google]
Dybbuk.jpg
961KB, 1215x928px
What does /x/ know about Jewish folk lore? Dybbuk, Lilith and her children, Asmodeus and his minion, Resheph, and golem?

Most of the demons appear to actual serve God. Meaning gods a real dick, but that's just an interesting side note.
>>
>>17003534
Thread hidden FYI
>>
>>17003541
Why?
>>
>>17003534
it seems even satan is working for god. testing the humans and such.
>>
>>17003558
Satan isn't even a name. It just means adversary. So it's an unnamed betting partner of gods. Only two sets of beings appear to specifically be rebelling against gods will in the Jewish tradition. The angry souls of dead humans and Lilith and her children. The dead souls are called dybbuk. It's said you can trap them in boxes. Otherwise they take the bodies of the dead and walk the earth feeding off people in some way. Like vampires I suppose. I'd like to know more about them.
>>
Most of these are scams.http://m.bonanza.com/listings/haunted-dybbuk-box-with-real-emf-readings/262492214?gpid=76984044061&gpkwd=&goog_pla=1&gclid=Cj0KEQiAj8uyBRDawI3XhYqOy4gBEiQAl8BJbcmW50bh8gfvPzON_R4RxaUUHxl1DlU4GPvvu5CmfokaAoAi8P8HAQ
>>
Who's this ludwig fellow and why would he bother to tell me he hid my thread?
>>
File: demoness2.jpg (19KB, 380x349px) Image search: [Google]
demoness2.jpg
19KB, 380x349px
Maik Ludwig. He's a /pol/ and /x/ crossposting faggot who links to 4chan threads on his Facebook account. You've been visited by a lolcow. Post /pol/ is never right in this thread and you'll be visited by a dybbuk riding a glorious winged child of lilith tonight at midnight tonight.
>>
Holy shit. He links to /pol/ on his Facebook it won't let me link it here because it thinks it's spam. But just Google his name.
>>
Mark Ludwig, does telekom ag know you're an anti-Semitic conspiracy theorist?
>>
>>17003534
Once you figure out that god is above the concept of good and evil, it starts making slightly more sense.
>>
https://youtu.be/gjS31ffVtE8
>>
>>17003778
Yeah, I suppose so. Still the mythology is pretty fascinating and hardly ever explored on /x/. Some of it actually predates the canonized Tanakh. Some of it only dates back to the middle ages. The older stuff is pretty creepy. Like how death follows God everywhere, and how you can make a deal with him, at a cost. It's like the origin of selling your soul. You'd think x would be really into that. It's one reason to never attempt to say the name of God. That and to presume to be on a name basis with God is pretty much blasphmy. Though if you can say it and get away with it then you can use his powers of creation. Make a golem or bring a spirit being to life out of the void. The latter never ends well.
>>
>>17003534
Genesis and Old Testament, again, refer to a different entity than The God of Jesus in Gnosticism.

You guys really need to man up and figure your shit out, because you can't blame God for your own imperfections that you allow by your own actions
>>
>>17003825
What? No ones blaming God for... We are talking about the living deadz ghosts in boxes, the children of Adams first wife suffocating children in their sleep out of jealousy, demons who lead lost travelers to their deaths. You know, mythology.
>>
>>17003825
Christians blame the devil. Jews say it's God's will and that it's man's job to heal the world. Whose got their shit more together?
Why turn this into a debate about the errors of religion? Let's talk about demons and angry spirits in boxes.
>>
Does anyone know where I can find stories about dybbuk possession online in ivrit or English preferably. Yiddish is a bit tricky for me.

I know there are stories, but I can't seem to find more than passing references to them. It's like trying to find secret knowledge. Why is it so hard to get a hold of?
>>
>>17003920
By shopping at S-Mart. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
>>
Apparently the muzuzah is supposed to keep malchut and all his kin away. Meaning the sephirot including the seraph. Especially death. So it is to keep the Devine out. So how bad is God that you have to struggle to keep his shit out of your room?
>>
>>17003979
I wonder if you can keep ghools such as dybbuk away with them. So if you want to meet the Devine and his fouls do you have to take them down and attempt to say the name of God? Who doesn't want to take that risk?
>>
>>17003600
So?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.