[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This can be found in the spectrogram of the Aphex Twin song "Strange

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: aphex.png (71KB, 750x442px) Image search: [Google]
aphex.png
71KB, 750x442px
This can be found in the spectrogram of the Aphex Twin song "Strange formula"
That`s, what i call spooky.
>>
Aphex Twin is indeed a creepy artist. I've read that he used to stay awake at a max of 10 days to get inspiration for his music. And LSD (and who knows what else)ofc.
>>
>>17000047
They probobly put it in as an easter egg, have you tested other songs maybe they are trying to tell a story
>>
>>17000047
there's a double-spiral at the end of windowlicker, too, and you probably already know about the cat pictures in venetian snare's tracks

>>17000087
smdh
>>
>>17000047
He's just obsessed with his own face. Bretty cool though
>>
This is really easy to do.
>>
>>17000113
IKR
There was a thread today with some edgelord who did it in a vocaroo and embedded a picture of the words 'hail satan' fucking rp'ers amirite
>>
>>17000083
>he used to stay awake at a max of 10 days
This isn't true.
>>
>>17000083
>>17000127
yeah the creepiest thing about afrax is how much he lies and pranks his fans, to be honest

he also said in an interview (whatever that's worth) that he can't make music for shit while high. all his tunes are sober. except for possibly Expert Knob Twiddlers in which supposedly he and Mike were drunk lmao
>>
>>17000092
Also there's The Presence at the end of "The Warning" by Nine Inch Nails.
>>
>>17000137
Maybe he doesn't nake music while high but it seems like he is high regularly

"... it always feels like the gods are looking on us and are like: ‚Ah, let’s make him do this‘. And it’s really weird, because the other day I got STONED and went to bed, and I had the biggest intense feeling of someone watching over me.“

http://www.groove.de/2014/12/25/25-questions-for-aphex-twin/

As you say, he might BSing everyone, you never know when he's telling the truth or being very sarcastic
>>
>>17000158
He is known to be a very compulsive liar, apparently a bit of a dick as well. Seems like a pretty insecure guy with a few issues but genius comes in strange ways sometimes. He's the guy who created Rhubarb and Heliosphan and I love him for that. Rhubarb is a work of art and to think Heliosphan is 23 years old is beyond me.
>>
>>17000178
>Heliosphan
god damn, I was rafting down the Green River in Colorado a couple summers ago and I got Melodies from Mars, and Heliosphan (and also the live remix) stuck in my head the whole way. I visualized some sort of Navajo solar spirit swinging two suns around like weighted flaming orbs, attached with strings to both hands, dancing in the heat of the desert, hundreds of miles high, causing night and day. That image stuck with me ever since. What a tune.
>>
>>17000220
Precisely why I love him. The timing and simplicity of the melody is almost haunting.
>>
File: MVH_lin.gif (388KB, 1138x673px) Image search: [Google]
MVH_lin.gif
388KB, 1138x673px
>>17000139
Originally it was found in the leaked MP3 of "My Violent Heart". On the album, it appears on "The Warning" instead.
>>
>>17000137
Yeah his music is all very dictated. It sounds frantic sporatic in a lot of cases but it takes a lot of pretty meticulous editing to get the tracks he produces, especially during the 90's when DAWs weren't close to what we have today. I can't imagine trying to sequence something even something that sounds simpler, like Flim while I was fucked up.
>>
Back in the days before ya skrillexes, many electronic artists didn't really want celebrity status so it's no wonder Aphex Twin would fuck with their stalkerish level fans.
>>
>>17000220
Heliosphan is heavenly.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZpwztzHpvw
sooooothing
>>
http://www.stereogum.com/1716110/aphex-twin-doubles-down-on-911-truther-comments-shares-music-by-his-6-year-old-son/news/
>>
>>17000047
take some of his songs and convert them to text files... mind will be blown.
>>
>>17000137
>yeah the creepiest thing about afrax is how much he lies and pranks his fans, to be honest
Are there any examples of him actually lying because a lot of the things he's actually said are true, like him owning a tank and having tons and tons of music recorded. I mean, the only thing I can think of is The Tuss, but he lied because of legal reasons.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.