[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it mean that I keep seeing the number 66 everywhere

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: P1030064.jpg (25KB, 400x187px) Image search: [Google]
P1030064.jpg
25KB, 400x187px
What does it mean that I keep seeing the number 66 everywhere for the last three months?

>I'll look at my phone randomly, 66% battery life.
>I'll look at a thread on 4chan, 66 replies
>I'll buy something at the gas station, change is 66 cents
>I'll turn on a basketball game, on team's score is 66
>I'll check the temperature, it's 66 degrees

So on and so forth. Anything that involves numbers, it invariably comes up for me as 66.
>>
That is just straight on fucked up, mate.
>>
>>16999988

Yeah bro, it's really fucking with my head.
>>
>>16999984
And I see 911 often. What the fuck?
>>
>>16999992

>open /tv/ immediately after making this post
>this is the thread at the top of the board

Fuck me in the ass.
>>
Go to montalk, he explain number signtins
>>
File: layne-staley-320x320.jpg (17KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
layne-staley-320x320.jpg
17KB, 320x320px
I've been experiencing the same on my phone's battery. Also see 11:11 (just now) on the clock a lot and sometimes 6:16 as well.

Scary but I read it's your mind subconsciously searching for the numbers once you pay attention to it. Still spoopy tho.
>>

One third of the Angels rebelled against God.

I am the antichrist.

Jk
>>
>>16999998

>>16999999

So close
>>
selective perception.
>>
>>16999998
ONE OFF
>>
>>16999984
Ot means your life is pitifully mundane, so much so that this is what counts as a big deal for you.
>>
>>17001383
This. I have over 2 seasons of Derek achoras paranormal show so I'm an expert.
>>
>>16999984
How about a quick google search op

66 angel numbers
>>
>>17001383

Valid theory.
>>
It means cognitive dissonance. You want those numbers to mean something when they really mean nothing.
>>
Instead of noticing the #'s, acknowledge the things that you're finding this number on and ask yourself how much value you place on them.
>>
OP.. I'm literally shocked right now. My one friend was telling me the other day how he's been seeing the number 66 alot too.. We went to a scene show at some VFW later the night he told me and there was a 1966 membership portrait and he was wearing a vans '66 hat.
>>
Confirmation bias. Basically, the times you see 66 are remembered better than the times you don't, so it seems like that's all you see when it's more like you've forgotten the times you didn't. Try keeping conscious track of whenever you see any numbers that aren't 66, I'd imagine that'd help get you out of it.
>>
>>16999984
you are mine now
>>
File: yg2d.jpg (54KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
yg2d.jpg
54KB, 720x720px
I often notice when it's 11:34. Probably because I noticed as a child that on a digital clock it spells "hell" when turned upside down. I just tell myself it's confirmation bias.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.