[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So when I stayed at a friends house a couple of nights ago some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: RakeIllustration-490x351.jpg (30KB, 490x351px) Image search: [Google]
RakeIllustration-490x351.jpg
30KB, 490x351px
So when I stayed at a friends house a couple of nights ago some crazy shit happened. We were sleeping in his room and before he fell alseep he told me weird shit has been happening lately, his little brother has been seeing people and he would have these terrible sleep paralasis dreams. I couldnt fall asleep so i watched some tv until i heard fireworks go off, its no where near the 4th of july or any other holiday. They would have been close fireworks because i could feel the vibrations in my feet, i went to look out his window and i didnt see any. So i walked to his wall and the vibrations got louder and so did the booming noise. I put my hands on the walls and it felt like something was knside the walls. I stepped outside his room and it sounded like it was in the closet, so i put my hands on the closet door and everything stopped... it stopped for about three seconds until a huge bang hit the door, right on the door. It made me jump so bad that i almost fell back on my ass and i ran back to his room and jumped in bed next to him like a scared kid. That was the last bang i heard that night. A few nights ago he got his house cleansed and he says everything has been fine. Has any paranormal things, involving "the unknowable" happen to anyone else?
>>
>wojakrake.jpg
pepe?
>>
iHoly fuck....
>>
File: 125.jpg (12KB, 236x333px) Image search: [Google]
125.jpg
12KB, 236x333px
>>
>>16999874
Yes, I have a short one, and may post another later if anyone's interested.. Context: two beds across from each other, headboards near the exit of the room, and a door infront of each bed (closet, exit into hallway)
>be me, sleeping peacefully on one bed, sibling on the other
>be around 7:30 AM
>wake up because something flys past my bed
>it looks to be some sort of black tennis ball (didn't get a good look as my eyes were closed until it was halfway across the room
>black ball bounces against wall with huge bang
>sibling is looking at the wall, shocked
>"did you see that?" I ask
>they nod
From what I can tell, the ball was shot from a low angle between the two beds (near the exit, which was closed), also, my younger sibling isn't the playful/pranking type, and they appeared just as shocked as I was
>get out of bed
>eat breakfast with sibling (don't lose sight of them)
>go back to room and pull bed away from wall
>no ball, nothing that could've been the object found under bed
>tell father, he tells me not to scare my younger sibling too much (he's been witness to strange happenings in this new house, as well.
>>
OPs image has been stuck in my mind for years.

My bedroom over looks a very long hallway that goes more than half the length of my house.

I can't even tell you how many times I wake up every night and look down the dark hallway, half expecting something to be there. Easily 10 times throughout the night.

Close the door? Then I wouldn't be able to keep an eye out for my daughter's room and likely wouldn't hear an intruder as I'm a deep sleeper.

No pasta. I legit fear one day I'll see something unsettling staring at me down the hallway.
>>
>>17001697
This morbid feeling bro.

Whenever i go to the bathroom i have to cross a hallway that has a view of my garden. I never want to look cus im afraid of seeing some shit, but i always look anyway cus i prefer to know for sure.
>>
>>17001697
That seems awful, sorry to hear that.
>>17001554
What else has happened?
>>
File: 1447213263898.jpg (62KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1447213263898.jpg
62KB, 720x720px
>>16999874
bro, my abuelito once told me a story of how he was dragged across his village by the devil, and a few months before he died he told me he saw a shadow of a man looking down on him and grinning, before my 10 year old cousin died of cancer my grandma told me she saw a shadow of a man looking at her, then a few days before my grandmother died i saw the shadow, and after she passed away i've kept seeing it, some nights i get woken up by something pushing my shoulder. shit drives me crazy.
>>
>>17001697
This is why my light bill is always so high
>>
>>17001697
I know that feel.

When I was in highschool I had my bed set up so that when I lay down I was staring right out the window. I was so continuously terrified of either seeing a ufo or a creature or some shit outside the window that I literally got terrible insomnia for months.

And really, when I analyzed it, I realized that part of the fear was that I knew no one would believe me if I DID see something.
>>
I used to have sleep paralysis dreams of OP's pic, except I would be sleeping down stairs at the foot of the kitchen bench (for some fucking reason) with my head against the foot of the bench. And the EXACT FUCKING CREATURE in OP's pic would be crouched on the bench looking down at me, just staring at me..

I would try to scream for my mum but my voice wouldn't travel, like, I could only loudly whisper, I couldn't actually make any noise. And so I would try to get up and sprint for the stairs (it was a small house) but once I got up about 2 steps I would feel a force pulling me back and I would end up back in my sleeping bag, at the foot of the bench staring into the creatures terrifying eyes.

I would helplessly try to run a few more times but it would pull me back every time.

Then the worst part, I would feel my self getting sleepier and sleepier. Still staring at this monster crouched above me. I would use all of my will trying to fight the sleep but eventually would fail and close my eyes. And then I would wake up in my bed upstairs to my mum getting me up for school.

Never felt so helpless in my life.

Have a few more if anyone is interested but it will have to be later, lunch break is over.
>>
My friend was dog sitting for a mutual acquaintance while his family was on vacation. He said he was singing to himselfwhen he heard a loud bang like a door slam. He saw no one when he went to check the door. I always doubted this story, but a few weeks ago another friends mother was fog sitting snd she also said she heard the door slam.
>>
>>16999874
Op has me reconsidering going to sleep now.
>>
File: gus.png (1MB, 1357x691px) Image search: [Google]
gus.png
1MB, 1357x691px
>>17001858
I feel that

>3 years ago
>living with 3 housemates on a property overlooking a used-to-be golf field
>late one night, 12:30ish, female housemate (lets call her keisha) and I chilling in the dining room
>windows overlooking abandoned golf course
>chatting, having a few drinks when suddenly her two Labradors start going nuts, running up and down the fence barking and howling
>keisha and I freak out, they never bark at anything
>she grabs a torch, shines it out the window onto the green
>we see a pair of eyes instantly, reflecting back at us
>standing about 6 foot but drops to the ground as soon as we shine the light
>housemate screams and throws the torch
>I pick it up and shine it out the window
>the dogs are going absolutely nuts, tearing at the fence with more ferocity than I'd ever seen
>spot the reflective eyes, still low to the ground, right up against the fence despite the dogs running back and forth
>keisha and i book it to my truck with the other housemates
>stay at her mums that night
>never spoke of it again
>>
>>16999874
I shared this a while ago but I'll share it here again. Be warned my greentext game sucks

>Be me
>Be in highschool in new apartment with dad, stepbro and stepmom.
>I have always been scared of the dark.
>Every night there I'd see giant black mass of smoke in corner of room.
>Deepest black you can imagine with waving edges. It reaches from floor to cealing and is 8 feet wide ball.

I have a big imagination and I'd scare myself by imagining things, so when I started to see something I wasn't too phased and thought it was just another imagined thing. But looking back it wasn't until after we left I realized I saw it every single night. It was always the same but imagined things are more like fuzzy images that don't move. I remember imagining a creature was next me under my desk and compared to the black mass it was as still as a cardboard cut out. While the black mass moved and rippled like trails of smoke around its edges.

>Hear voices too.
>Don't say anything to me specifically
>Sounds like a crowd of people having a party and talking where you can't make out any words.
>Could have been neighbors since we are in apartment.
>Except its coming from the wall leading to the rest of our house.
>I don't mind the muttering voices, I actually would find it calming.
>See a therapist for depression and he gives me drugs to stop voices.
>They go away and stay away even after I stop taking the medicine.
>I really hope I didn't deaden my senses to the paranormal for the rest of my life by taking them.

>Every single night I try to ignore the black thing and fall asleep and every night this happens:
>Start to drift off... Suddenly see image of scary monsters.
>try to shake it off and drift off.. See worse more scary image of monsters.

The more I tried to make myself not afraid, the more I would be forced to see scary images.
Cont>
>>
>>17004725
Cont>
This is not normal and has never happened before. I dont think anything of it though. I think the thing kept me from thinking about it too hard. Because no reason makes sense to explain why a giant freaking black mass would be brushed off as not important when I'd see it every single night.

>Fall into deep depression.
>Everyone in home is on edge.
>Emotions are high, stepmom who is a bitch insults me literally every time I leave my room.
>I spend more time in room to keep away from her.
>Father starts getting more into paranormal. He's a very smart scientific minded man so he researches legitimate sources.
>He waves dried sage smudge stick around home.
>Thing goes away for a few days when he does it.
>All is peace.
>It comes back.
>Torments me again.
>He smudges more
>But it comes back
>It always comes back.
Dad asks his psychic friend about it.
>She says because we live in a apartment, it can just go next door and wait for the smoke to clear, then come back.
>Months later because of deep depression I have no energy to refill pet hermit crabs water dish. Both die of lack of water.
>We move out
>After two years of living with it.

This happened five years ago.
I'm still scared of the dark. But not normal dark. I can't stand pitch black darkness. At our new place I'd refill the cats litter box and the pitch black of the fucking litter box would make me panic because it was the fucking same exact color the thing was.

I also now trust my eyes more.

Cont>
>>
>>17004729
Cont>
I found out what the thing was two years ago.

On a ghost hunter show that was very cliche, they played a recording of voices. It sounded exactly like the muttering voices that I'd hear.

I used to watch the show Dead Files. (I love the show) One episode matched exactly what I'd see. On the show a girl had two black tornado like pillars in her room. She didn't feel them. She just felt horrible strong emotions while in that room.
The psychic said they were there and that they are what shadow men are before they are shadow men.

Black masses that feed on one specific emotional energy and they draw it in to become shadow men. I think the one I saw definitely fed on fear by the way it forced me to feel fear.

Found out afterwards a Jewish rabbi died in the home before we moved in. I think the not-a-shadowman was his that was made from the emotional energy of his death.

I know because of the similarities to the shows, I was not just seeing and hearing something that wasn't real.
>>
I'll post another that happened to me.
My family moved around a lot when I was little so I've had quite a few experiences.

>Be me
>Be 12 year old living with dad, stepmom and stepbro in house we rented.
>>Be lying in bed in dark.
>See something sitting on end of my bed.
>It's crouching like a animal.
It has a exoskeleton. Shines like black chitin. Emaciated body and thin limbs. Giant massive eyes that are pale yellow and blank like a bugs eyes. Spikes protrude on joints, trail down back, and mass of arranged symmetrical spikes on head.
It looked like it was also charred, burnt to a absolute crisp.

>It does nothing and just stares at me.
>Another one is clinging from the cealing.
>I lay in bed too scared to move thinking if I don't move they won't hurt me.
>They both chuckle with a rasp like they know they scare me and it amuses them.
>father has sleep paralysis and night terrors.
>wiggle fingers, clench muscles, to test to see I can still move. No feeling of weight on chest either so not night terror.

>Pray to God for help.
>Pray for three days every night when the things are there.
>Fourth night praying, they're on cealing and bed as usual.
>Suddenly hear loud noise
>Its a loud clear chime like a bell of metal hitting metal.
It echoes and is so loud it startles me enough to stop praying.
You won't believe this next part but...
>Two angles fly through the wall into the room. They both have swords and fly at the two things swords swinging.
>They are ferocious and I hear their swords hit their exoskeletons.
>The two things dont even try to fight
>The one on my bed raises its arm in defense and runs.
They both squeal and run away through my wall.
>The two angles chase after.
>Thank god and sleep peacefully.
>Never see the things again or have any other experience in that home.

I think God helped me because of how I prayed to him. I didn't demand it, I wasn't pissed if he wouldn't. I just calmly felt "If you want to, please help me." We cannot demand from God.
>>
>>17004731
This proves that judaism is the wrong religious and the infidels become demons after their death
DEUS VULT
>>
>>17002879
Seek a exorcist/shaman or psychic who is legitimate. Sounds like it was haunting them before they died and might have even caused it. You don't want to die to it too. Some powerful ghosts are said to actually stop other spirits from passing to the other side. So you may want to seek a exorcist to help your loved ones and make sure they have passed over.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.