[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does this hallow earth theory work? It seems so goddamn stupid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Magic.jpg (80KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
Magic.jpg
80KB, 720x479px
How does this hallow earth theory work? It seems so goddamn stupid I can't imagine how people could follow it.
>>
Have you seen the Pirates of The Caribbean series?
>>
>>16999514
Yeah I have
>>
>>16999490
Think about all the things we've mined out of earth right?.................

Now think about all the stuff Aliens mined out bra.......
>>
>>16999549
Flat is just a really convenient shape for the Earth. In reality, there's no such thing as geometry. It's all shoved together in haphazard ways to synchronize time across history. There are "gaps" all over the world where the "seams" of "reality" fall short, and often off into oblivion entirely.

Maps are sigils.
>>
>>16999648
for fucks sake anon you didn't have to change your namefagging from rice a roni just because you came out of the closet
also, stop shitposting, /x/ is bad enough without you spewing you idiocy about for all to see
>>
>>16999683
Not that anon, anon.
>>
Doesn't make sense; I remember being in astronomy and looking at Saturn through the telescope and it was a sphere. What about Cortez and Magellan? They both encircled the globe.
>>
The hallow earth theory, is not a theory is turth... There is where all the nazi refugees are. And the UFO's and the USO's (Unkown Submarine Objects) come from... jewm nazi, communist tech, to take over and control the world, staging the New World Order.
>>
>>16999648
Can you explain in more detail? It seems interesting
>>
>>16999897

this
>>
>>16999897
>muh fear mongering paranoia
>>
>>16999903
Oh well if it's only so long as it seems then I would suppose there's no harm in my saying so, is there?

Let me just find my marbles here...

Ah, here they are. Just where I'd leave them if I'd been planning to find them all over again.

You wanted to know the shape of reality. And all I'd wanted was a reason to oblige. Funny how the clock makes itself tick forward. Though I suppose if it really is broken I ought to fix it. It's so hard to tell time these days, I can never tell which watch is broken and which watch is not. I'm sure there must be a method of figuring out which clock is off, but I can never remember the details of that.

And here I am rambling on as if tomorrow's not supposed to come today. I do always wonder what would happen if today caught up with tomorrow, or tomorrow came early some day. I suppose there're some things we just can't know—or maybe we shouldn't ask. I've often wondered why questions are so much easier to answer than answers are. There's never a moment too dull for a good answer.

Before the "universal" clock, before the railroad or "tock," the time was told by shadow size, to watch the sun set down or rise. Without the networks 'cross the Earth or knowledge to tell its total girth, the time expands to spaces wide while still my moon controls the tide. This prehistoric place of land had seas and stars and even sand. But off beyond horizon-space whose presence eyes could never grace, beyond the time it'd take to tell where echoed voices never fell, a nowhere-land of boundless fun lay just beyond the skyward sun.

All that you have yet to see is time-unbounded, spacial-free.

You won't explore to the ends of the Earth without magic as your guide. Indeed, there are no ends, but not because it has no end. If you can dream beyond the world you see, you'll see the space itself is only an illusion.
>>
>>17000276
From the sounds of it, all you've explored is about 15 tabs of acid. You're not enlighten. Just fucked in the head.
>>
>>16999897
>turth
>oh wait that's not the worst part lol
You're either really skinny and pale with thick glasses and skin problems, or really obese with greasy hair and poor hygiene rashes and you predominantly are attired in Wal-Mart sweats and use tv trays as a secondary work station when not at you computer desk.
>>
>>17000276
>>
>>17000377
You might find it's harder to triangulate than you first realized.
>>
>>17001483
for fuck sakes it just means theres caves with aliens
>>
>>16999490
you spelled hollow wrong you dumb shit. And it's fucking retarded anyone who actually believes in that moronic theory needs to seek mental help.
>>
>>17000276
I can dig it. seeing the shape of reality can make it unravel into some intense chaos. time. pfft. as if.
>>
>>17000373
Just cuz my eyes are open, do not mean I am freak. The reptilians are here, open your third eye and see them. The strenght is in you I am sure, just free your mind.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.