[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You people think you know anything at all? You aren't even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 11

You people think you know anything at all? You aren't even at the bottom of the Blue Lodge, and you're probably too paranoid to join.
>>
i just wanted to eat her for a little bit then stab her until she screams. you know, literally. stab her with a knife, derp.
>>
>>16996907
just kill yourself m8
>>
>>16996907
>Blue Lodge
>Blue
Bloody Yanks and the stupid G you stole from the Scots.
>>
>>16996978
The Scottish Rite is French in origin, though really was made what it was by Frederick The Great
>>
>>16996936

not until i have accomplished my mission.
>>
>>16996995
The fuck does that have to do with it?
And Frederick was no where near as crucial to it as Morin and Francken.
>>
>>16996907
Masons = jewey Jew Jews
I know plenty and they don't do shit but think they're better than everybody
Personal friends from child hood thought they were gonna be illurminati
>>
>>16997183
>Masons = jewey Jew Jews
The KJV was the worst thing to happen to the west, and the best thing to happen to Jews, because all of a sudden they could be associated with so much more, however unduly.
>>
I have wanted to join since i was about 17. I still would. Only problem is i wouldn't know where to start. They say you have to be born into or be grandfathered in. I doubt it though but if it's true then that sucks. Kind of neat though since i live a block from a lodge. Everyone seems to think the masons are some occult when really its just a bunch of people who are into higher learning and intellect. All those celebrities? Those aren't masons. Real masons are so lowkey its actually kind of scary. They dont drive in luxury. They dont have mansions. They live like average people. Its hard to believe and you guys probably will think i'm bullshitting but its true. Anyway. The point is, ive always wanted the title of freemason. It'd be a nice title to have. Besides the other titles i plan on having in my life.
>>
>>16997400
Ask One To Be One. Don't have to be "grandfathered in" no one in my family is one and I'm one.
>>
File: abbDbM8_700b.jpg (242KB, 700x2892px) Image search: [Google]
abbDbM8_700b.jpg
242KB, 700x2892px
>>16996907
You are the deceived one. Go ask for more "light" and when you finally find out it's lucifer, you will burn in hell.
>>
File: shriners.jpg (1MB, 1920x2114px) Image search: [Google]
shriners.jpg
1MB, 1920x2114px
>>16996907
>>
>>16997646

michael stabbed him in the eye
>>
>>16997400
>ive always wanted the title of freemason
Anyone can have that. The title of Brother is far more important.

>>16997646
>Go ask for more "light" and when you finally find out it's lucifer, you will burn in hell.
Why would you burn when you find out it's Christ? Plus, in modern Craft context, more light does simply refer to more knowledge (again, a Christ connexion).
>>
>>16997650
The Vatican is most certainly not the Christian central place of worship. Your infographic is retarded and lacks research.
>>
>laughs out loud. Freemasonry , lol .

Isn't it funny how the Freemasons love to have shit on their dicks lol. It's like their fascination for dicks is just as much a priority as recruiting people lol.
Like lol , if they wanted to get "prison shower treatment " then its only one offense away .especially since obviously Freemasons would enjoy a good ass bleeding drilling from Big Brody piping their pathetic existence on a daily basis lol.
>>
I get a question , someone can tell me that means those rare numbers of the image , is little known , but not that means this mystery OP
>>
>>16999045
Why are anti-masons so obsessed with cocks and butt stuff accusations?
Is it a Freudian thing?
>Bunch of guys in an organisation
>They HAVE to be doing each other. If i had any friends at all, that's what I'd be doing.
>>
>>16997650
>360=36
Solid math.
>3 '6s' = 666
No. The New Testament was not written with modern numerals, and 666 was not three of anything, it was written χξϛ.

Whoever made this graphic is a moron.
>>
>>16997646
stfu you fucking nimrod
>>
>>16997646
>yfw Jesus is Lucifer

YOU'RE the one who's been fooled, anon.
>>
>>16999053
go back to dross, faggot
>>
File: Melchizedek.jpg (250KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Melchizedek.jpg
250KB, 1280x800px
>>16996907

>mfw all these youtube mystics and babby blue lodge peeps actually think they understand anything in regards to the esoteric

>mfw they have not even the faintest conception as to what the brotherhood really does and what they have in store for humanity

how horrifying will the great transition be for them.
>>
>>16996907
fucking fedora masons
>>
File: 1447829024672.gif (3MB, 325x182px) Image search: [Google]
1447829024672.gif
3MB, 325x182px
>>16997650
>>16997646

Caught up in an exoteric trap I see.

The Masons, and True Occultists do not worship Lucifer you moron. It is an Allegory intended to teach truths.

The more you point fingers and get on your soap box, the more you are veiled and the more you create a veil for the brotherhood.

you aren't even ready to fight them bucko, you can't even win a fight with yourself.
>>
>>16999735
>babby blue lodge
Moron.
>>
If masonry had any concern with the salvation of your soul, it would share its secrets and be a public religion.

Big deal, "we have so much knowledge were hiding from everyone else" doesn't sound like the kind of people who are on your team.

"But we have run the world for so long" and that is going pretty bad on your end
>>
>>16999908
>If masonry had any concern with the salvation of your soul, it would share its secrets and be a public religion.
It isn't a religion, it offers no salvation, just moral guidelines, and the secrets have been public for over 300 years.

Catch the fuck up.
>>
>>16999018
Weird how people thing the church holds Jesus exclusive like Jesus can be anywhere guys not just the Vatican or mainstream Christianity.

>>16999045
>>16999055
Butt play and free masonry may have something to do with the root chakra and some magic working by having anal sex. Ever hear of Sodom and Gemorah?

>>16999067
This is important that the original was a symbol, appearantly.

>>16999127
You have to make the distinction between the two.

>>16999747
When free masons are exoteric they show these ads that make no sense and discuss extremely vague what they are.

When other people show what masonry is, it is exactly black magic.
>>
>>16999927
Let me re-phrase.

If they were up to any good, why don't they spit out what they know and be upfront rather than beating around the bush.

They sound like a douch bag boy friend who won't ever tell you what he really feels like.
>>
>>16999940
>If they were up to any good, why don't they spit out what they know and be upfront rather than beating around the bush.
They are. Increasingly so. People just don't listen. That's why there's been so much more publicity about it in recent times.
>>
>>16999944
What good are masons doing right now?
>>
>>16999950
https://www.grandcharity.org/
http://www.shrinershospitalsforchildren.org/
http://freemasonsnz.org/charity/
http://www.masons.org.au/discover-masonry/what-is-freemasonry/23-masonic-charities.html
http://www.freemasonsvic.net.au/community/benevolence/charitable-foundation/
http://www.grandlodgescotland.com/about-masonry/charity
http://www.themasonictrowel.com/freemasonry/how_do_i/charities.htm
>>
>>16999933
>Ever hear of Sodom and Gemorah?
Yes, and fortunately they have nothing to do with Freemasonry.
>>
>>16999958
0/10

Who gives a fuck how much money they donate. They are not preaching God consciousness.

What good are they actually doing in relevance to their practices? Use your own words:
>>
>>16999962
Sure
>>
>>16999963
>What good are they actually doing in relevance to their practices?
Charity, for one thing. Providing an environment for men to reflect and self improve is another, which then flows out to those men helping improve society.
>>
>>16999965
Cool sources, brah.
>>
>>16999968
How do these men better society?

Tell me something about the organization that is actually relevant to the "good" that they do.

Be real, stop with the whole "we can only give you so much at face value"
>>
>>16999972
It could have a connection. Black magic and anal sex do not seem to be what God wants to look at when He wakes up and drinks His coffee before work.

Source: Common fuckin' sense nigga
>>
>>16999976
Provide moral lessons and avenues for introspection.
I can give you as much info as you want, but you're asking quite shitty questions.
>>
>>16999983
How exactly.

Big deal if they use their "moral doctrine" to appear like good men, you gotta break down the luciferian and magic aspects too.

You could give better answers. A mason should know what answer is being expected of them.
>>
>>16999986
Through the lessons and ceremonies provided. They begin by teaching how to learn, then emphasising the trivium and quadrvium, along with other moral qualities, then introspective lessons so that each man considers his place in the world, and how best to use his time there.

There are no magic aspects, and the "Luciferian" perspective is covered with the emphasis on learning, and considering duties to God/one's beliefs, but Christianity isn't such a focus in the non-sectarian Craft.

And I'm providing the best answers possible for the questions asked. You just seem to be expecting something which isn't there.
>>
>>16999982
So basically you're just projecting out anal stuff on an organisation with no reason to do so?
>>
>>16999983
so vague. hold on, you give people moral lessons ? isn't that is what one's parents are supposed to do ?. you know, the worst people are those who act wise and know jack shit about shit and take credit for things they didn't participate in.
>>
>>16999993
If it were any good it would be a public thing. Until then your all just trying to bs everyone else
>>
>>17000000
>isn't that is what one's parents are supposed to do ?
You would think. Teachers and clergy too. But it doesn't always happen, and it never hurts to have a fallback.
Besides, it's not like there's a system wipe with only this installed afterwards. Just something for each member to consider.
>you know, the worst people are those who act wise and know jack shit about shit and take credit for things they didn't participate in.
Agreed. But not sure why you bring it up.

>>17000006
It IS public.
>>
>>16999997
Decent reason to do so.

Don't lie and say there aren't some radical masonic organizations that are having some gay anal butt sex for some material enjoyment and magic use at this very moment.
>>
>>17000010
>Decent reason to do so.
Such as?
I'm sure there are organizations doing as you say, but they aren't Masonic ones.
>>
>>17000006
It is only esoteric knowledge being presented in a certain way.

You can feel it in your soul that this isnt a place that is going to help you free your soul.
>>
>>17000015
Close enough
>>
>>17000009
because all ("<super>secret societies and groups") think they're special and on to something and they're wise and enlightened and knowledgeable, join us if you wanna be smart so we can use you.
>>
>>17000021
Fair enough. Good thing Freemasonry isn't a secret society or anything like that, then.
>>
Whats up with the blood oaths

Why do they do magic

What is their conception of God or Baphomet

Why do they hate Jesus
>>
>>17000000
OH BABY
>>
>>17000026
>Whats up with the blood oaths
Not a thing.
>Why do they do magic
Doesn't happen.
>What is their conception of God or Baphomet
Left up to the individual member to decide, with no beliefs forced upon them. Baphomet isn't even mentioned.
>Why do they hate Jesus
Also not a thing.
>>
For example, let's consider the Knights Templar initiation. The following is taken from pages 67-68 of the book, Masonry: Beyond The Light, by former Mason, William Schnoebelen:
"The high point of the KT initiation is when the candidate is brought before a large, triangular table covered in black velvet illuminated by candles and containing eleven silver goblets and a human skull enthroned on the Bible. (Skulls figure prominently throughout this initiation.)"
"This is intended to be the Last Supper. It seems but a grim mockery, though. The visual effect is more satanic than Christian, especially to one accustomed to the Table of the Lord in churches. However, the ambiance is the least of the problems."
"The candidate is asked to partake of five libations, (toasts). The first three libations are given, respectively, to the memory of Masonic heros King Solomon, Hiram, King of Tyre, and Hiram Abif. The fourth libation is to the memory of Simon of Cyrene, and the fifth is the most sinister of all."
"The candidate is never told to whom the fifth libation is drunk (it is "sealed"), and it is offered to him in a human skull!..."
After the toast in this ritual, the candidate is required to take an oath which makes him the sin-bearer of his own sins and the sins of the person from whom the skull was taken. Friend, does this sound like something that a Christian man should do?!
The Lodge is no place for Christians! One Masonic publication in my file is titled "Is Masonry Worthwhile?" No, it's an enemy of Christianity, a tool of Satan, and a gross waste of valuable time.
Repent and Receive Christ!
Jesus Christ came into this world to lay down His sinless life for YOU--to pay for your sins because you couldn't. Jesus is your only hope for salvation. Only by receiving Him as your Saviour can you enter the
>>
File: 1444507309833.jpg (390KB, 1280x1556px) Image search: [Google]
1444507309833.jpg
390KB, 1280x1556px
>>17000000
>>
>>17000031
What level mason are you?

Because I know there is way more to all of this
>>
>>16999999
>>
>>17000039
>Mason
>William Schnoebelen
Lol.
Here, American ceremonies are pretty meh to begin with, but at least try reading that in context http://www.stichtingargus.nl/vrijmetselarij/ritualen_en.html

>>17000044
"Level"? Quite a few. There's nothing higher than Master Mason, but I certainly have a few extras.
>>
>>17000023
it is, you'll never know who's command you're receiving.
>>
>>17000039
This was on a website

This also sounds like magic

If they can re act the last supper like that what reason should I believe they dont do blood sacrifices and worship statues of molech and baphomet?
>>
>>17000057
Definately lying to me
>>
>>16997646
lol whoever made that picture just turned a Darwin sticker upside-down and decided to make some connection to something he read about on wikipedia
>>
"Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable, blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish souls? Doubt it not!" [Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, p. 321, 19th Degree of Grand Pontiff; Red Emphasis added]
>>
>>17000063
It really isn't. Never seen the big ol' signs saying "Masonic Centre" on buildings? Or the many websites, journals, magazines, publications put out by lodges and Masons?
And you don't receive commands so much, since it's a direct democracy, but you certainly know everyone there, and in all the offices, as well as those in provincial and Grand Lodge.

>>17000065
If you think that sounds even remotely like the Last Supper, you ought to read the Bible a bit more closely. And it wouldn't hurt to read the actual ceremonial to see where he's bullshitting.
http://www.stichtingargus.nl/vrijmetselarij/ritualen_en.html

>>17000067
Believe what you like. You don't need sources or evidence to believe such things.
>>
>>17000071
Exaltation of Lucifer

This is where your bullshitting me
>>
>>17000071
19th of the AAR is a Christian degree. I don't get why people find this surprising or noteworthy.
>>
>>17000088
Openly allowing Lucifer to be the energy is not the way
>>
>>17000110
Why? That's pretty much what He says in John 14:6
>>
>>17000021
The only reason freemasonry used to be secret is because of the ultra voilent christian inquisition in the past ages.
>>
Something masons dont understand is that the level of ignorance in hiding the information that would supposedly be useful is already a major fault

If the accusations of black magick and sorcery shit is fake, where do these accusation come from? Obviously your doing "something"
>>
>>17000123
That's why essentially nothing is hidden.
And those claims come from ignorant people who had no desire to learn the truth when they could just spout lies.
>>
>>17000000
OMG
>>
>>17000112
Holy Spirit
>>17000119
Too bad they ruined Jesus' teachings for a lot of people
>>
>>17000128
What a strange phenomena that all masons who stepped down talk about the occult tying in with masonic rituals and philosophy ultimately being detrimental.
>>
>>17000000
God fucking damn it
>>
>>17000000
HOLY SHIT
>>
>>17000131
Who, the freemasons or the voilent interpretation and execution of the bible?
>>
>>17000142
The Vatican and papacy for killing all those people.

And masons, for not allowing eachother to discuss God consciousness or Jesus when meeting with other masons. Inhibiting this flow is purely inauspicious
>>
>>17000145
>And masons, for not allowing eachother to discuss God consciousness or Jesus when meeting with other masons. Inhibiting this flow is purely inauspicious
Only in tyled Craft meetings, because religion and politics can be very divisive.
>>
>>17000149
"Craft" meeting

>not witchcraft or anything related
>nothing to do with lucifer
>>
>>17000152
Nope. More like arts and crafts. Or a tradesman's craft.
It refers to the non-sectarian degrees. All others are known as Christian/Chivalric/Research degrees.
>>
You have to admit withing the pyramid masonry scheme they set up amd all the Rites and degrees and "titles" of masonry that:

>their is esoteric work involved
>lucifer is exalted
>>
>>17000162
>their is esoteric work involved
Absolutely.
>lucifer is exalted
Only in the Christian degrees, obviously.
Ad it's not a pyramid scheme. If it was, we'd be much better off, like AMORC.
>>
>>17000145
Freemasonry did actually have a lot of their teachings based on the teachings of jesus. Im neither a hard-core christian or freemason but I did enough reading on the subject. As for what he did teach, it was mainly something a man must undergo within himself. I don't believe in preaching, I believe in living the morals you hold dearly in your daily life, hard enough for me. If i would be preaching the things i believe to other people I dont think it would be recieved the way it was meant to. Maybe thats why they put a limit to talk. It's more important to reflect and to act. At least in my opinion
>>
>>17000160
So you guys make toys and paint pictures and nothing about masonry has to do with some Jabulon deity representing gnostic creator god, baal, and osiris?

Free masonry has nothing to do with over throwing God in the end?

And all former masons are lying about their testimonies against the fraternity

This is what you are saying
>>
>>17000168
That's because Jesus is the man and is everywhere.

I know masons are always leaving something out, I remember it I just can't spot it out just yet.

Like good for you at a surface area you guys check out, but behind the veil their is some funky shit going on, and I know it just so close to getting it.
>>
I'd join, but in my country and line of work this would basically kill my career, and i'm not sure our lodges are worth all that.
>>
>>17000168
Probably the best description from a non-member I've heard.

>>17000169
>So you guys make toys and paint pictures and nothing about masonry has to do with some Jabulon deity representing gnostic creator god, baal, and osiris?
No to all the above. I mean, some make toys and pictures, but it's not strictly a Masonic thing.
And Jahbulon is a title, not an entity.
>Free masonry has nothing to do with over throwing God in the end?
Nope, that would be stupid to even conceive of. Like, if you believe in God, then obviously "overthrowing" isn't a possibility. And if you don't believe, then you're just being a faggot.
>And all former masons are lying about their testimonies against the fraternity
Any who spout shit like that? Yea.

>>17000173
>in my country and line of work this would basically kill my career
Do you work in Vatican City..?
>>
>>17000174
Too bad you guys swear not to reveal everything. That is what must be missing in all of this.
>>
File: 1443980980508.png (2MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1443980980508.png
2MB, 1280x800px
Its a club. If you're in the club you get treated with a privileges akin to being as how you would be treated by your father or mother, or siblings. Its for people who are 'enlightened' with a rule set that would guide you to be logical, rational, and whole. Rather than, some drone with no 'soul', or a shell of a human, that runs purely on instincts. Then you get assholes that try and ruin it for everyone, take advantage of others. Or, use their knowledge to take advantage of helpless people, they get kicked out quick and their name banished. There are (self)enlightened people that choose not to join. Bless them. I could not stand to be enlightened and not have the benefits of being recognized as such. You would just be treated as a commoner otherwise. A good example are doctors. Regularly a doc sees a patient for about 5 minutes, in and out. You give the doc the 'code' and he will then genuinely be concerned about you like a brother. Just to make sure that you feel better. Seems kinda fudged up but... Regular people just would not understand. If you put the puzzle pieces together you might. The world is huge and diverse... so many strangers..assholes. etc..
Ehh
>>
>>17000180
Only the secrets (modes of recognition). Everything else is fair game. But if you think members make a promise never to divulge anything, how could you trust those "ex-masons" who claim to expose everything?
>>
>>17000195
By the same experience, it isnt hard to open up the information presented in front of you.

They dont talk politics or religion yet hold high office in politics and churches, yet politics and churches are the most corrupt of organizations.

If it concerned with saving oneself by some means of salvation OR was concerned about God realization in the Soul, it would be more open about its practicea and have less "conspiracy" information, because it is obvious the accusations stem from something you do.

And again experience.
>>
>>17000195
If you had nothing to hide, you wouldn't have to swear an oath to keep the essential information hidden from everyone
>>
>>17000202
>They dont talk politics or religion yet hold high office in politics and churches, yet politics and churches are the most corrupt of organizations.
I don't see the connexion.
>because it is obvious the accusations stem from something you do.
You would think, but people just make shit up when something goes on behind closed doors.

>>17000206
We don't, though. Only the secrets (modes of recognition: grips, tokens, words, salutes), and any lawful secrets entrusted to us.
Everything else is fair game.
Hell, it's why the most elite Masonic publication, QCCC, is available to all.
>>
>>17000209
>trust a mason
>trust anons on 4chan
>trust a mason on 4chan

No offense, but the way you answer the questions indicate you hide the answer I need from you / the fraternity in general, but the only way to find out is to join.

They already tried to get me once and I knew they were not looking out for my best interests...

Might as well make my own club
>>
>>17000215
You know, you gotta step up their organized pattern and degrees like if you really wanted to be free whats the fucking point of selling out
>>
>>17000215
>No offense, but the way you answer the questions indicate you hide the answer I need from you
I do apologise, but I've been trying answer as exhaustively as possible. If you feel you're not getting the right answer, perhaps the question is wrong?
>>
File: goatriders.jpg (88KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
goatriders.jpg
88KB, 800x450px
masons hide behind pretentious mannerisms. if you're not a "brother" then there's no point in talking to them, for all they will say is the equivalent of "we good boys, we din du nuffin!"
they also have an intimate relationship to goats, which of course they will deny. hiram abiff, the high ram above.

>>17000000
checked
>>
>>17000398
Someone got blackballed.
>>
File: definition of a mason.jpg (47KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
definition of a mason.jpg
47KB, 500x354px
>>16996907
>>
>>17000740
Thanks for the laugh.
>>
>>17000000
why cant you hold all these 0s
>>
>>17001239
dear god. I got double dubs 5 times in a row.
>>
>>17000740
so a fucking faggot.
sadly defines me
>>
>>16996907
Thanks for the laugh.
>>
File: Illuminate.png (275KB, 804x768px) Image search: [Google]
Illuminate.png
275KB, 804x768px
>>16996907
I decided it was not right for me when the first question they asked me was.....
>do you believe in god?

So I joined the illuminati ;) much more fun.
>>
>>16996907
Deistic Satanist here. Fuck off, pleb.
>>
>>17001262
Just straight up eat a bag of dicks. A bag of dicks is constit
>>
>>17001262
My sides. Email from the Illuminati. Official. Oh god
>>
>>17000740
That's a nice one. Describes it well, and sadly little else in society.
>>
>>17001262
>Here's a pic showing I got scammed.
>>
I work with one. But raised Christian, So required to think he's evil. He's a bro tho, would join 7/10.
>>
>>17002704
You were raised to think Christians are evil? Are you from China or Israel?
>>
>>17002732
Do you know how commas work?
>>
>>17002732
I work with a mason, however I was raised Christian and taught it's a false religion and evil. But, he's a cool guy so whatever. Better?
>>
>>17002742
Yes, but your sentence could still be interpreted a couple of ways.
>>
U wot m8? Go suck a feemason cock u nazi
>>
>>17002748
Much. Thank you.
This way it can be addressed that Masonry isn't a religion, and whomever taught you that had some odd biases.
>>
My late father was a freemason.
I think I would like to join. Even in his name. What can I expect?
>>
>>17002759
I honestly went to a youth retreat when I was a teenager and two former masons spoke there. Claiming satanism is professed at level 33 and that they had almost been murdered dozens of times. Looking back they were neckbeards and someone let them talk to 3000 impressionable kids.
>>
>>17002767
It's rather sad what some churches expose children to.
>>
>>16999067
Plus the true number of the beast is 616 apparently
>>
>>17002760
Philosophy, science, and charity.
>>
>>17002864
I love two of the three. And I belive the third is a nice thing to do.
>>
>wanting to become a bluepilled Freemason
>not having your sins washed by the blood of Jesus and shown the mysteries of Christ
>>
>>16999055

jung is about the head, freud is about the anus. fist of the north star, fist of the southern cross.
>>
>>17002928
The Christian Mysteries haven't really been a thing since 300AD.
>>
>>16999045

you know big brody is the kind of fag who gets shanked on the reg, right?
>>
>>17000071

If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth. -Carl Sagan
>>
>>17003251
Is that in defense of his post?
Thread posts: 134
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.