[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What really happened on 9/11? And I don't mean normie conspiracies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

File: boaz_jachin_gone1.png (166KB, 487x266px) Image search: [Google]
boaz_jachin_gone1.png
166KB, 487x266px
What really happened on 9/11? And I don't mean normie conspiracies about jet fuel
>>
a new world coup
>>
File: Q31UsOG.jpg (108KB, 750x1065px) Image search: [Google]
Q31UsOG.jpg
108KB, 750x1065px
>>
Some bad shit dude.

Like woah

Like wtf?

Honestly I don't know what I'm even allowed to say anymore. So I swear I'm not shitposting.
>>
>>16996687
A bunch of Moslems from Saudi Arabia hijacked planes. Two of the planes were deliberately crashed into the Twin Towers. They did this because every Moslem is taught by reading the Koran that all non-Moslems must be killed. Not converted, not recruited, killed.

Why the US attacked afganistan and Iraq instead of proper retaliation against Saudi Arabia has yet to be explained. That is the only mystery here.
>>
File: oSama.jpg (97KB, 530x475px) Image search: [Google]
oSama.jpg
97KB, 530x475px
>>16997429

>Why the US attacked afganistan and Iraq instead of proper retaliation against Saudi Arabia has yet to be explained. That is the only mystery here.

What is billions in oil revenue?

NO, it's not because the US needed their oil, Middle East oil goes to Europe, India, China for the most part. US gets oil from US, Mexico, Venezuela, Canada.
>>
>>16997429
>Moslems
It's actually not spelled this way by anyone other than Christians who wish to deceive people. The word is Muslim, which is a word with deep meaning in Arabic. Muslim is a person who submits to Allah and has Allah as his guardian. A "mozlem" or "moslem" is not that and has nothing to do with the religion of Islam. A lot of lies have been spread by people who hate the religion, but it's very hard to lie to those in the know. Too bad, you seem like you believe all lies about a great religion. Kind of dumb, if you ask me.
>>
>>16997446
aside from his misspelling muslim and condemning them as a people, a lot of what he said was correct. the majority of hjackers were saudis and they were motivated by corrupt, radical muslim leaders who saw the west as a threat and a target and the US as the worst of all.
>>
>>16997456
Stop using caps for "Muslim"

No caps for camel fuckers
>>
>>16997468
grow up, man.

and i didn't actually capitalize it because i typed in all lowercase so you clearly responded to the wrong person with your ignorant rambling.
>>
>>16997513
You got em good
>>
Apparently 2 planes were flewn into the twin buildings and the pentagon. It all burned and melted, killing literally 100's of innocents. And the terrorists passports were found unscathed amidst all the rubbish, and that is how we know who did it
>>
>>16997603
Kek- you missed 'the end'.
>>
>>16997603
>inb4 jews
>>
>>16997603
Jet fuel can't melt passports>>16997603
>>16997603
>>
>>16997442
incorrect, they were buying their oil in petro-dollar, it was then changed to euro-dollar and oil prices when up for the US and stocks were lost
>>
>>16997446

are you a Muslim? or, do you consider yourself well-versed in Islam?

personally, i believe - strike that - i *know* that the events of 9-11 were a false flag intended to spark a conflict of civilizations... but that certainly doesn't mean i think that Islam is at all a good thing.
>>
>>16997822
I know a lot about Islam and I have studied the details of the religion, so I know a good bit.

Muslims had nothing to do with it and I think a lot of people have come to that conclusion.
>>
>>16997841
of course they did. 19 muslim members of al qaeda murdered close to 3000 people that day. you deny it, you're disgusting.
>>
>>16997869
I think you are extremely deluded, but not evil.
>>
>>16997878
i've seen you post your opinions on a lot of threads over time and i've seen you say some really wrong things while pretending to be highly educated about everything. the problem with namefagging is that people can identify you and immediately know how full of shit you are. i don't think you're evil either but i think you're kind of dumb and desperate to prove to the world how smart you are, just like the majority of people who believe in conspiracy stuff. no, you didn't figure out "the truth." you deluded yourself, just like you accuse me of doing.

accept reality. islam is being corrupted by some heinous, psychopathic murderers and muslims (and obviously non-muslims) all over the world are suffering because of it.

no matter what lies you continuouslypost on the internet, sane people know what reality is.
>>
>>16997898
You can read what you want, but I don't care. I have no special knowledge that isn't readable by anyone else. I just have knowledge of Islam and a knowledge of how people are. You're entitled to your opinion, but not your own facts. Let's talk about Islam and we'll see if it approves of terrorist attacks like 9/11.

>The Qur'an says "Slay the unbelievers wherever ye find them"
The Quran was talking to a persecuted group of people, one that had endured much torture, threats, and psychological warfare. The early Muslims were very much so alone, living in a society which was almost all pagan. Mohammad had done nothing more than teach and preach to the people of Mecca. This led to him being brutally beaten by Meccans who were angry about his denunciation of idol worship. They made money from pilgrims to the Kaaba, so they had reason to hate him. In their minds he threatened their livelihood. The Muslims waited for years before they were given permission to fight back. When it was given, they were ready to fight against the polytheists or mushrikun.
>>
>>16997924
Friend it doesn't matter what the Qu'ran says. They killed those people, they are muslims. Ignoring it is voluntary blindness.
>>
>>16997924
According to the Sunnah, the acceptable rules of warfare are as follows. One is permitted to fight those who make war against Islam and it's prophet. To make captives of the unbelievers is also a right deemed acceptable by the Quran. This is not the whole message of Islam, but the message is one of Oneness of God and peace through obedience to him. Also, the same is a blessing to mankind because it gives man a way to live that is the "proper" way for people. In no way is the Quran saying violence is for all believers. Only some are to fight as mujahid, because that is not for everyone. Mujahid defend the weak from the wicked and strong, which sometimes is whole countries. Since Muslims died in the Twin Towers, this would make the 9/11 attacks an act of murder carried out by criminals. If they had survived and not been in the planes, they would be executed in accordance with the Sharia legal code.
>>
>>16997924

You're such a stupid faggot wow.
>>
>>16997924
absolutely NONE of your information is relevant to the current rash of radical islamic terrorism. a lot of the young men being recruited have limited education in general but especially regarding the teachings of islam and the koran.

then, they are fed all kinds of bullshit by people who DO have an understanding of the koran but they have corrupted the meaning (like plenty of christian cults have corrupted the bible). this corruption leads them to the conclusion that murdering non-muslims will bring blessings from god. it's that simple.

unfortunately, here's your pseudo-intellectualism rearing it's ugly head. i'm not talking to you about regular muslims here or the history of islam, i'm talking about islam being twisted and used to justify murder.
>>
>>16997952
>stupid faggot
I'm glad you think so, because I would be worried if you actually agreed with me. You sound really stupid. If you want to be taken seriously, even on 4chan, I'm going to need some refutation of points. Go.
>>
>>16997942

Just stop posting you stupid terrorist loving faggot
>>
>>16996687
Ok, here me out... a lot of people here think it was the US government did it...
But what if instead it was motivated by religion? What if we're being hid from the fact that, instead of the government committing 9/11, a few radical extremists from another country did it?
I only hope they don't kill me for knowing too much.
>>
>>16997955
>Twisting Islam
Yes, that is the crux of the matter. It's no different than what Jim Jones did. Or what Sun Myung Moon did. Any cult actually. They twist the scriptures to make people believe a lie. The people who killed 3,000 in the WTC were psychopaths, but they were not Muslims. They were people with no country or loyalty to anyone except their own. I know one group that does this and has no problem with killing those who are not in their number - Roshaniya. Central Asian branch of the original "Illuminati" and one of the inspirations to Adam Weishaupt.

>psuedo-intellectual
Meh.
>>
>>16997957

>taken seriously
>namefagging
>lick one

Go back to reddit. You really dont undertsand the basics of THIS website friend :^)
>>
>>16997972
Fucking Reddit sucks.

>stupid fucking emoticon :^)
Retarded fuck.
>>
>>16997942
once again, you're pretending that they haven't twisted the message of islam so that the less conservative muslims living in western countries are basically apostates. they decided that these were not true muslims because they work with and live among the god-opposing westerners. you're the one missing something here.
>>
>>16997957
>>16997942
>>16997924
>>16997878
>>16997841
>>16997446

You seem lost friend :^)
>>
>>16997977
>>16997962
Terrorists who kill innocent civilians are murderers and should be executed. I hate them because the ruin the good name of whatever they associate with. No matter what.

>>16997978
>stupid fucking emoticon
Am I lost? No, you are the one who is lost. You're using emoticons on /x/. What. The. Fuck.
>>
>>16997976

>reddit sucks
>namefagging

Just shut the fuck up already
>>
>>16997971
>Meh
it IS psuedo-intellectualism to bombard someone with irrelevant facts as if it makes your point.

>but they were not Muslim
you can argue the semantics of it all you want but a christian cult is a christian cult and a muslim terrorist group is a muslim terrorist group. these men identify as muslims and base their ideas on the koran (even if those ideas are perversions of the intended message) and praise allah as they murder infidels.

i don't condemn the average muslim, i'm not a /pol/ tier shit calling for them to all be destroyed, but i do acknowledge that 9/11 and france and boko haram and all this shit is done by people who call themselves muslims.
>>
>>16997997
I personally wish that Saudi Arabia was held responsible, because they are very responsible. They should have been invaded and forced to deal with the problem their people caused. Problem is, they are an ally and there is evidence that the attacks were carried out by Muslims under direction of others. I just don't know which way it could go, but there were Muslims involved in the attacks. Those murdering bastards are in Hell, if there is such a place.
>>
>>16997990
Just filter me if I trigger you so much.
>>
>>16997841

>I know a lot about Islam and I have studied the details of the religion, so I know a good bit.

did you know, for example, that Mohammad commanded his followers to rape the wives of captive men, while the husbands were still alive, after the battle of Hunayn? he actually allowed not only for rape, but for adultery - because the husbands were still very much alive.

when i mention this to Muslims, they don't deny it - it is, after all, a fact, and they know it. they don't have cogent explanation for it, of course, because it's indefensible to any decent human being. but, since MOHAMMAD did it, it must be a-ok. that's the extent of their reasoning.

Islam is an insane faith. i would never say that each and every Muslim is some sort of violent terrorist - because that wouldn't be true. but what IS undeniably true is that, if you read through the Koran and Hadiths, you come to the inescapable conclusion that it really is a cult of sex and violence. so, would it perhaps be a bit more LIKELY that a follower of said faith would be more prone to rape or commit acts of violence than someone who doesn't hold a violent rapist in high regard? YOU BET.

moreover, does that make the story of 9-11 - the idea that it was done by 19 Arab Muslim fanatics - infinitely more believable than if it were a story about, say, 19 Christian extremists? YOU BET.

there always has to be some element of truth in good fiction, otherwise it's just not believable. and TPTB know this.
>>
>>16998006

>I just don't know which way it could go, but there were Muslims involved in the attacks. Those murdering bastards are in Hell, if there is such a place.

interesting. because i DON'T think any Muslims were involved in that particular incident. Muslim involvement was a whole-cloth fabrication. now that TPTB actually have kicked off their war of civilizations, however, plenty of very real Muslims are more than willing to join groups like ISIS, because they have breathed life into their egregore.

i'm this guy, BTW:

>>16998107
>>16997822
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rj4DVMAp7_o
>>
>>16996687
muh nostrodamus
>>
>>16996687
False flag
it was done so they could sacrifice those people's souls to satan
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.