[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hiya /x/ I haven't been on here in a long ass time, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (159KB, 540x762px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159KB, 540x762px
Hiya /x/ I haven't been on here in a long ass time, but something super freaky just happened to me, and I wanted some insight as to what it could've been. As of now I'm currently attending Texas A&M at Galveston and my college is on a tiny island with nothing else on it. At night I like to walk around looking for herps on the island, and tonight while out searching for reptiles and other little critter I caught a glimpse of some sort of massive thing that kinda looked like a short beefy bear, maybe five or six feet and super hairy. It ran off when I shined my flashlight on it and I chased it to the edge of the water, and it jumped in and swam off. Does anybody know what it could've been, I'm not sure it's paranormal but it's like nothing I've ever seen here on the coast. Any idea?
>>
Yknow, it could've just been a bear. Although that doesn't explain the running away, but what do I know? I don't study bears.
>>
>>16996646
There's no bears this south in Texas, and especially none on this tiny spit of sand, so I don't think so.
>>
Well then. That's rather odd. I can't think of anything that big that would be there then... Let me check my sources.
>>
I can't find anything that doesn't say Bigfoot. Could you be more descriptive, if possible?
>>
>>16996667
It looked like a big squatty bear, and was about 6-7 feet, I don't think it was Bigfoot as it was on all fours, it was dark and hairy as all get out. I'm sure there's a natural explanation to it, but I'm skeptical at the same time.
>>
I can now comfirm I will be of no help. Sorry man
>>
>>16996677
>looked like a bear
>ran on all fours

it was a fucking bear dude jesus
>>
Big dog? Big raccoon?
>>
>>16996956
No bears in Texas bro
>>
>>16996956
Well, there are bears in Texas, but there has never been one recorded on Galveston, but I'm not even on the mainland of Galveston, I'm on a tiny satellite island with one way on and off. So if a bear somehow traveled 300 miles from the closest recorded sighting to where I am, it would've still had to come to the mainland and somehow crossed undetected and made it to my little island, and that seems extremely unlikely.
>>
>>16996634
Agree that there aren't any bears on Pelican Island. Or Bigfoot. Maybe a feral hog. They do know how to swim. Could be a deer, but I don't remember any on Galveston. I know that there are cattle on Galveston. Maybe one of those? How tall was it?
>>
Ever read missing 411? Similar description worldwide, in the 1800s and 1900s used to make papers. Checkout wikipedia links to australia news archives for bunyip sightings.

The missing 411 books reference articles where before 1960 groups of people would spot these things, not bigfoot but similar to a bear, I guess thats just the best description people can give. Often they make it to water and it disappears. Really fucking rare you'd see it swim off, in fact no eye witness has been able to see it swim off, so I'm betting you've read about this shit before.
>>
>>16998744
That guy recently released a book focusing on college deaths that fit the same profile.
>>
>>16998624
I've seen the hogs on pelican island, and they're not even close to how large this thing was, it could've been a cow, but I honestly don't think it would've run off like that, and would've left behind some kind of tracks to identify them with.
>>
>>16998776
so no tracks at all?

is there any fruit bearing plants nearby?
>>
>>16998788
Yeah, but only a few little red berry type trees
>>
It was silent when it ran, so I don't think it was hoofed, of that helps.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.