[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /x/ Feels good to be back online, life or no life. Lemme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: OH FUCK.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
OH FUCK.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
Sup /x/
Feels good to be back online, life or no life. Lemme tell you about how everything went to shit. Maybe you guys will get a laugh out of it.

>Be me, about 3 years ago
>3 in the goddamn morning, still working
>Laptop dies
>wellfuck.jpg
>Mosey over to outlet in the dark, careful and quiet not to wake wife and son
>Plug in, wait for dinosaur to boot
>Hear noises
>NOPE.AVI
>Be weeb since 15, go to closet and grab katana, clear the house Navy Seals style
>Nuttin
>Maybe just paranoid, back to work
>Keep sword with me because paranoid
>Sense somebody nearby
>readyforbattle.gif
>Sword unsheathed by my side as I work
>Hear footsteps, feel somebody behind me, look to see if wife and/or kid, nobody
>3 minutes later, hear it again
>Turn around fast, sword in hand, see something a bit like pic related
>laugh it off as a spook
>no more shrooms for me lol
>hear no footsteps, sense something right behind me
>take a swipe with sword, hear "you missed" in a deep, hissing voice
>my nose and ear split the fuck open, a hole rips in the side of my mouth through to the other side like somebody stabbed a long knife through
>blunt head trauma
>outcold.avi
>Wake up in hospital room, tied to bed, wife is talking with doc, conversation makes it obvious they think it's self inflicted
to be continued
>>
Cool picture.

Coulda just put it in a different thread tho.

Yea knoooow, one with substance.
>>
inb4 "pretype faget"
>Wife talks to me, tell her everything, she cries and leaves. Son doesn't want to see dad, dad's nuts
>Restrained and in a fuckton of pain, may as well sleep, fuck it
>Pop awake to a loud as hell deep voiced scream, no way nobody else heard it
>See the fucker floating above my bed grinning like a goddamn moron. Probably appreciating his handiwork.
>"I'll do it again, once you're comfortable, Anon. Expect me."
>Fear -> Rage
>Scream incoherently at specter fucker, struggle so hard with restraints that my left wrist breaks and the bed tips over. Managed to get left arm free in the process, but didn't do me any good
>He's fucking laughing as the nurse tips the bed up and gives me the KO needle
>Last thing i see is his arrogant fucking face
>Last thought before blackout is swearing revenge
>Wake up with the sun up, must have been a good 12 hours cuz the incident above was at twilight
>1 month in hospital for psych observation and for stiches to take, wounds to heal, etc
>nothingtoreportsir.webm
>Discharged, find out 3 clients have dropped my ass, so freelancing is way down, probably gonna have to get a day job. Start applying around...
>Divorce papers, too. She gets full custody because I'm crazy and dangerous. WTF
>See pic related again about a week into my job hunt/foreveralone period
>Figure fuck it, got nothing to live for now, I'll let him have me
>I tell him to kill me, he says he'd rather watch me suffer
>Get pissed and try to punch him. My hand feels ice cold and numb, but at the same time burns like the sun. This sensation lasts about an hour after the punch is thrown.
>He's watching and laughing 24/7 now
>Start new job
>Stocker for nearby grocer, nothing major. Just enough to support me til I can get my old clients back/get new ones
>Late night gig, end up there alone
>Unloading a truck, see fucker, ignore him. Too pissed to be scared at this point.
>"Don't ignore me." His arrogant grin appears an inch from my face
continuing
>>
>>16996633
Cool comment.

Coulda just put it in a different thread tho.

Yea knoooow, one where OP cares about your opinion.

Lemme level with ya pal, it's late, I have work to do, I gotta procrastinate like I gotta breathe. Lemme have my fun. Maybe somebody will enjoy the read and if not, whatever.
>>
Continuing
>Faggot smells like rotten cheese and beef
>Ghosts/demons/whatever have a smell, apparently
>Cringe and keep working
>Sharp pain in back
>outcold.jpg
>Wake up in the fucking hospital.... AGAIN
>Wind up committed long-term to separate psych facility
>2 years, nothing to report, released
>Maybe I was just nutso
>Obviously at this point, no home, no job, no contact from wife and kid
>Decide fuck it, I'll rough it a while
>Head to library with my beat up fucking laptop to do some internet writing and make a little bit of money, even just a little, since nobody will hire a certified kekoo
>Things go OK, get a small flat outside town
>Six months go by with nothing to report, just a lot of late nights spent drinking, gaming on a secondhand ps2 and working myself to the bone to pay my cheapass rent and buy food
>Start seeing the fucker in my dreams
>Demand to know why he's back
>He never speaks
>Read up on lucid dreaming
>Practice
>Try it on him, end up summoning an AK in my dream and blowing holes in him, he fades but comes back next day
>Try again, this time willing/believing him out of existence
>Seems to work for a few weeks
>About 2 months ago, see him again. This time he speaks.
>"It's time, Anon. You're mine."
>It's my goddamn dream, I mop the floor with him
>Wake up, he's there
>Ignore him
>"I won't wait forever, Anon." Every goddamn morning
>Ask local priest about it, dude performs an excorcism on my flat. No help.
>Ask to have a steak knife blessed
>Priest reluctantly agrees
>Take a swipe at him with holy knife that night
>No love, he just laughs
>"You'll never be rid of me, Anon. I will end you in due time."
So here I am without a clue what to do. On the three year anniversary of that first incident. Considering an hero, but I don't want to give Fucker the satisfaction. Wat do, /x/?
>>
>>16996675
0/10
Go to bed OP
>>
>>16996675
Silver knife bruh
>>
>>16996690
I got about $300 in the bank to spare right now, it's worth a shot. Thanks. I don't care if I die, but I"m not gonna make it easy for this fag.
>>
>>16996696
I've only heard this works from others, I would still get it blessed, I'm sure stainless steel wouldnt do shit to a spirit though
>>
Quite literally sounds like a mental disorder that you can't come to terms with. You're not haunted. Just insane. Good luck.
>>
>>16996700
Surgical steel, actually, but point taken. Anyway I gotta get back to work now if I'm gonna afford to live at all, should I win after getting the silver knife. Later /x/
>>
>>16996701
Read this just as I was about to leave and you're probably right. Thinking I'm gonna an hero if that's the case ,though. 2 years in the hole taught me one thing and one thing only - they can't and/or won't do shit for me.
>>
File: 1447883314324.jpg (124KB, 924x1111px) Image search: [Google]
1447883314324.jpg
124KB, 924x1111px
>>16996712
You CAN learn to live with it.

Find a way around. Find sympathetic, benevolent people to help you. Go around obstacles you can't break through. Be like water faggot.
>>
>>16996712
>they can't and/or won't do shit for me.
Were you seeing the spectre/ghost/demon while you were inpatient for two years? Don't ignore the facts, man. If you were on meds there and stopped taking them when you left and that's when the entity reappeared, you know exactly why this is happening. You can have a recurrence while you're on meds but it's much less likely and the doctors can always adjust them or change them altogether. I get that med side effects suck but is it really worth killing yourself over? Take care of yourself and know that you can probably have an okay life. It might be hard but don't give up.

And I'm sorry about you not having contact with your kid because that's kind of shitty of the ex to do even if you do have a mental illness.
>>
>Feels good to be back online, life or no life. Lemme tell you about how everything went to shit. Maybe you guys will get a laugh out of it.
Stopped reading here, -1/10 roleplay, like it was written by an edgy 15 year old. Try harder next time.
>>
fake and gay

op sucks cocks
>>
>>16996675
>>16996625
i liked those stories sorry about your jaw op

ive got a stalker too, idk wtf. just sharing data.
>>16997025
>>
Dang
>>
Burn him. Burn it all.
>>
>>16996625
this isnt a fucking roleplay board faggot.
>>
File: Bodhisattva Ksitigarbha's .jpg (55KB, 307x480px) Image search: [Google]
Bodhisattva Ksitigarbha's .jpg
55KB, 307x480px
Anon, meditate.
At least 20 min daily
Pray to GOD before every meditation session asking whit humble intend , not begging, for help and at the end thanks GOD for his help even if he doesn't answer
He will help you in a way that will be meaningful for you.
Anon you sound like a very practical person, so if he don't answer quick Don't despair, keep going he will answer.

Pic . He is Bodhisattva Ksitigarbha's he basically empty hells GOD send him to me in a very bad situation to pull me out of a hell ,GOD will help you but in a way that will be meaningful for you maybe send you a magic knife or something like that becose you see to be a more practical than spiritual , it will be only meaningful for you so keep your eyes open
>>
Jusst incase this is real, negative entitys depend on your attention, more importantly, negative emotions. they feed of this and will keep coming back unless you do not aknowledge it and DO NOT direct any emotion to it. If anythig give it happiness and love. this will litterally kill it slowly. the other anon who said to bring up meditation is correct to. Its always good to have your mind and spirit on good grounds when things like this happen. You tried to will it away but I dont think your will is strong enough for that and or the entity is strong enough that it wont get effected by it. Good luck op. Remember that YOU are the god in this life, YOU control what happens.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.