[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what happened to Veelox? Does anyone want to try out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: veelox.png (318KB, 452x644px) Image search: [Google]
veelox.png
318KB, 452x644px
So what happened to Veelox? Does anyone want to try out something like it again?
>>
>>16996622
it died and there was demons and bad things dont do it
>>
Wtf, i cant understand. What is this? Explane to me pls
>>
>>16997280
Nah, it didn't die actually. There was some stupid evil chick who decided to take over and brought in all sorts of negative entities. Now no one really wants to go there thanks to that stupid Bitch. But yeah, sure. I'd be on for a new place, but of course it could end up like Veelox did.
>>
No? We're not doing it?
>>
Fuck it, Im on board if a similar project gets booted up. Ill be around when you make the thread.
>>
Well the next time just sumon a angel , to prevent tings like that or any other good energy entity.
>>
lol r u faggots roleplaying again?
>>
>>16998661
That's clever. Yeah, ask or create entities that could live there and guard the place. But couldn't there be a chance that someone takes in their gang of bad entities and cause a battle?
>>
>>16998696
Do you ask that in every thread? Get out of the paranormal board if you don't believe this type of shit.
>>
>>16998721
theres discussing and believing in the paranormal/occult/unexplainable, and then there is what you autists are doing

try to learn the difference tripfag
>>
I'm for a revival experiment. I tried to get to veelox when we first started doing it but never succeeded. Never learned the technique.

If nothing else, it can help people learn the methodology.
>>
This is interesting. Id be in if you guys are trying it out
>>
Never thought I'd see this brought up again.

Suggested and/or necessary steps for a successful re-try
>strong minded individuals
Half of it is unavoidable susceptibility to ill-intentioned, more experienced assholes, half of it is paranoid participants attracting negative thoughtforms/entities/etc on their own.
>artist rendition of decided upon environment
Descriptive writing can only do so much to successfully help a large scale visualization. And synchronicity is important for something like this. Using pre-existing artwork to build off of would be convenient, but I have a feeling it wouldn't work as well, being someone else's vision.
>frequent communication, active participants
If, as a whole, people aren't on the same page, things will go less than smoothly.
>information and practice
Resources should be compiled, "test-runs" should happen first for anyone who has never done anything related to get used to that plane of consciousness...Experience (successful) with psychoactive drugs might be helpful on your resume-again, a strong mind and will is essential.

I have the old Veelox sigils saved somewhere. Other than that, anybody have old thread caps or anything? Also more suggestions for "requirements"?
>>
File: floating island.png (42KB, 1509x759px) Image search: [Google]
floating island.png
42KB, 1509x759px
>>16999040

If we are going to restart the experiment, we should create a completely different island.

I went to the astral realm some times and always remembered a certain place.
I'll try to be as descriptive as possible.

You wake up in a grassy area like in pic related. An huge orb that emits a strong white light that doesn't hurt your eyes is in the middle. There is a river flowing into 4 directions from this island. When it reaches the end of the platform, it just streams down.If you look to the left, you can see a huge village, similar to this "a fucking" city in the sky. If you look downwards you cannot see anything but clouds. The grass is cut very short and there are flowers everywhere. Outside the path, there is a forest with very small trees. Only about 2 meters tall. This is the best I could whip up in paint.

And it's just a suggestion.
>>
>>16998778
Mature plz
The only good censorship is self censorship.
>>
>>17000327

Yep lest name afucking
The chans astral floating island
Wit the protection of a avatar of a good Hermes trigistemes or a angel like Enoch - metatron
A place to learn and chill
>>
>>17000641

It would actually be a good idea to name it a fucking since it is a meme, even if forced.
It could be an egregore meme like winter chan or ebola chan which makes it easier to manifest. Though the main part which i always saw in my dreams wasn't the village. And the village itself didn't really look like afucking.

There was this part which I didn't know how I got to. It was a huge rye field, with the rye being about as high as your knees. In front of it was a beautiful mountain/hill. The area looked like it was in summer. There were different roads through forest and up the mountain. At the top of the mountain there was an incredibly beautiful castle. Undescribable. I think we could make it so that the four areas going away from the 'entry island' represent the 4 seasons. The viillage to the left seemed to be in autumn. The rye fields with the mountain is summer. In the south there is winter. In the north there is spring.. I actually have a memory of the 'spring area'. I will write it down in the next post because muh post limit.
>>
>>17000796

The spring part was a little island on the water. It is a village that was abandoned a long time ago. There is moss growing on the houses and everything. It is a huge hill and on top of the hill there is an absolutely humongous tree. The branches of the tree reach over the entire island and the leaves are flower petals and some kind of natural lamps. Around the village it there are deserted highlands with well trimmed grass. You can go inside the tree. It is hollow inside. There are a kind of stairs leading to the top of the tree. From the top, you can see the entire island. Throughout the village, there are big weeping willow trees but instead of normal leaves, they have cherry blossoms. Those trees are about 20 meters tall.
Again, this is just a suggestion. Feel free to decline or change it. We should just get an agreement with everyone participating.
>>
>>17000796

Yep anon remember time is not lineal
We already created this island in the future
Lest make sure we got good guards ,we don't want evil joods to fuck it up or discriminate someone for being a jew.
Becose I want to have a place wit rules yet free
A place for positive energy , remember that positive balance energy comes from a balance between good and evil or positive and negative whit a slight deviation to positive.
A place we're non negative entity's can roam to learn about balance .
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.