[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/. Was wondering if anyone was interesting in playing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 15

File: hellrising_art.jpg (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
hellrising_art.jpg
20KB, 300x300px
Hey /x/. Was wondering if anyone was interesting in playing a paranormal game that used to be posted here in the past.

http://hellrising.com/index.php

I used to post about this game back in 07, and there were tons of us playing the game. I came to post it for one to remind people who used to play that there is a lot of updates, including a completely new map, trading and crafting, and lots of new undead skills. I also want to show it to newer people to see if we can all work together, the whole premise of the game is its a survival/horror mmo set in a quarantined city filled with vampires and zombies. You choose to play as a human/vampire/zombie in this city and fight for survival. In terms of game-play its very similar to UrbanDead except faster paced, and to give fair warning, there is a AP system, if you don't like that then it might not be for you.

Anyways give it a shot, and if you d come back an log into and older account, there is a button under the movement map that allows you to go to the new map, it will say Go to Serling.

Also, there are some new updates have been added to the game, all new players now start with a walkie talkie(you can use the global channel 27.0 to talk to everyone/ask for help), there are now vaults to store your items(at the banks), traps and and more.
>>
File: RENEWED_free_running_map.png (2MB, 4025x3025px) Image search: [Google]
RENEWED_free_running_map.png
2MB, 4025x3025px
Game Map, with added free-running paths and useful locations. Very useful if anyone needs it
>>
File: Partfiveguide.jpg (93KB, 498x640px) Image search: [Google]
Partfiveguide.jpg
93KB, 498x640px
Here's some info slides too
>>
File: Parttwoguide.jpg (84KB, 498x640px) Image search: [Google]
Parttwoguide.jpg
84KB, 498x640px
>>
File: Partoneguide.jpg (118KB, 498x640px) Image search: [Google]
Partoneguide.jpg
118KB, 498x640px
>>
File: Hrwiki.png (23KB, 455x215px) Image search: [Google]
Hrwiki.png
23KB, 455x215px
Link to the wiki, alot of useful info for newbies as well.

http://hellrising.wikia.com/wiki/

Also the forums, the guy who created the game makes creepy pasta last I checked

http://slimebeast.com/forum/index.php
>>
File: Partthreeguide.jpg (94KB, 498x640px) Image search: [Google]
Partthreeguide.jpg
94KB, 498x640px
>>
File: Partfourguide.jpg (109KB, 498x640px) Image search: [Google]
Partfourguide.jpg
109KB, 498x640px
>>
What the fuck am I doing?

>Zombie
>0 AP
>3 Necroids attacking
>>
>>16995793

NPCs that are the opposite race will attack you automatically. I would wait till you regain some AP and get outta there, unless you have enough health then they're good XP.
>>
>>16995878
I'm not hitting any attacks on anything, I left that area. I've been trying to hit barricades. Got PK'd pretty hard.
>>
>>16995891
>You claw at the barricade with your Hands. There is no visible effect. (12 times)

What am I doing wrong here?
>>
>>16995905
looks like you're trying to take down a barricade but no visible effect, so it isn't successful.

It will say this if it's successful.
>You gnaw on the barricade with your Teeth. It seems to give out a bit.

sledgehammers(found at hardware stores) and fire axes(found at fire deparments) work best for cades.
>>
>>16995905
I would try a fire axe, more success
>>
I just started, what am I supposed to be doing?

>Zombie guy still
>>
>>16995956
In the start I would just get your bearings and work on leveling mostly, maybe some good armor and such(list of items on the wiki). If you plan on staying as a zombie I would get the Drop Dead skill for hiding and Cellular Degeneration in case someone revives you, you can stay as a zed.

If you join a group they may be able to help you, they normally work together for a common cause, sometimes survival, sometimes eating all humans, it varies.

NPC are best for leveling on in the start, just be careful some are more powerful and others are harder to hit. Wretches are best. But beware if a vampire NPC kills you, you will be vamped.
>>
If you need a group you can either ask on channel 27.0 what groups are recruiting or go to the "group list" on the upper tabs and apply to one of the ones there. Some are prohuman(Death Squad for example), some others are pro undead. If you can't apply to the group due to it being invite only, you can always ask for an invite.
>>
File: kevin.jpg (250KB, 1589x877px) Image search: [Google]
kevin.jpg
250KB, 1589x877px
Screenshot. The game has different skins you can choose(Change under "My Profile" upper tab), if you don't like the starting one. This is Kevin Forbid
>>
File: skin9.jpg (228KB, 1585x899px) Image search: [Google]
skin9.jpg
228KB, 1585x899px
>>
File: skin7.jpg (221KB, 1586x897px) Image search: [Google]
skin7.jpg
221KB, 1586x897px
more skins
>>
File: skin5.jpg (321KB, 1578x900px) Image search: [Google]
skin5.jpg
321KB, 1578x900px
>>
>>16999409
Skathi? I'm in your group.

>Scarper
>>
>>16994942
what are ideal locations for humans?
>>
>>16999616
yo im the same human, at the Lazarix building

what do?
>>
>>16999709
how do i break chain fences?
>>
I am currently dead next to redemption street, the parking lot next to it.

Killed by a construction worker.
>>
>>16999459
Cool if you need any help let me know.

>>16999616
I would try to stay in extremely heavy barricaded buildings and get a hide skill, edge of the map is safest. Just don't stay in hospitals, Lazarix buildings or police stations. Also try to stay away from hotspots like the for and Power Plant, alot more players.

>>16999709
You can find serum and injectors to revive players there. Also you can get a laz access card there and get some XP from the computers.

>>16999722
Just attack it, it will break after some hits.

>>16999753
Someone should come by to revive you, but if they don't I can with an alt.
>>
If the fort is fenced in(trolls do it sometimes), give me your location in the thread and I can come by and revive you.
>>
This reminds me of that Kevan.org zombie game.
>>
>>17001223
Yeah, it was inspired by Urbandead. It has so much more features though(crafting, group system, holiday events stc), and a faster Ap regen rate, so more action.
>>
Do you know if anyone updated the map yet? There's a new neighborhood on the right with a stadium
>>
File: Serling.png (2MB, 4200x3200px) Image search: [Google]
Serling.png
2MB, 4200x3200px
>>17001542
Yes, it was updated recently. Here's the new map, it's not quite finished yet. The new coordinates still need to be added.
>>
>>16999616
>>16999709
>>16999722
I just got back to the game and I'm wondering, is there like a hub of people in one spot on the map? kinda like megaton or any other town?
>>
i'm dead at (515, 506) inside Shackleton Police Department. am i permanently zombie now, or can someone revive me?
>>
>>17002012
Well, there's hotspots of players. This is around the fort and the Power Plant and even the stadium(that's why these places are considered dangerous, people don't normally last long here before they die). The only city is serling though. but most have the hiding skill so you would have to search to actually find them.

>>17002212
No, if someone kills and revives you, you can play as human again. I'll see if I can get up there and revive you.
>>
>>17002212
I got you.
>>
>>17002212
To get revived faster you can always go to redemption street (516,499) or ask for a revive ingame and post your coords
>>
File: skin8.jpg (226KB, 1591x896px) Image search: [Google]
skin8.jpg
226KB, 1591x896px
>>
File: skin6.jpg (238KB, 1586x900px) Image search: [Google]
skin6.jpg
238KB, 1586x900px
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.